Prophecy To The Kingdom Age Vol I Chapter 9 and Epilogue

 01.01.2025

Come What May

  In with the new come what may my Children for this will be a year of the new coming alive and being birthed upon the earth. Exposure continues and the enemy panics in fear. They will continue to make snap decisions and lose what little credibility they had left. They will no longer have control over all their limbs and their body as a whole is dying. Many are leaving, or fleeing attempting to find safe passage and shelter. Nay they will find none for there is no running from what they have done, the lights are on and they are well known for their atrocities. My Love continue to battle in prayer, you can’t imagine the damage it does to them in the spirit. Their battle field is a smoking mess of broken strongholds and broken men who followed them. Pray for those who were blackmailed to do their bidding for they had fear for their family and an agent can trust no one to be who they say they are or who they represent. There is no trust in the dark as enemies await in the corners to attack the disposable and make them disappear. We are well past that now my Love for the twilight of their plans has been reached and what they do now is to try and thwart what is good and to stop the growth of The Lord Thy God’s plan for the earthly. Nay this will not be happening as I have put them into desolation cut off from their financiers as their revenue steadily disappears. I have cut off their supply and that of which they could make war against my Nations and they are desperate to find a victory in any campaign they attempt. All is imploding in on them as they bury themselves in their tunnel of iniquities. Exposure of their filth and depravity is coming into the light and it is not a pretty sight my Love. I have promised exposure and deliverance and it is so. Celebrate the fall of the Giants as they are even turning on their own, their mouthpieces trying to keep employed but ratings continue to plunge and the voice of the evil oracles is dying. What was the mainstream media is now the peoples media and truth shall reign upon the land no longer afraid to speak the truth or to be censored by the megalith giants who controlled media for far too long. This is the way forward of the nations, as governance will be by the people and for the people, not by the elites for the elites. No more will the lies control the body of Christ my ecclesia and those in the mega-churches will fade away their dogma being spread is as so much manure on the ground. That which is not The Word shall be gutted and The Word and The Holy Spirit will be thy measure and way forward. Depend on me my Children for I will lead you to the land of milk and honey and supply all your needs. This is really happening my Love, right before your eyes in ways you can’t imagine will it continue to unfold. Each turn and twist of my plan have I seen to fruition for the ending will leave you breathless my Love as things will be and feel totally different than the past. Faith and the Hope of a better day will be the norm rather than the exception. Keep your eyes on The Lord Thy God for I will walk you through this thicket of darkness unscathed. I am with you and I hold you close as you hold me close. Nothing in the physical should be of concern, believe nothing you see and little you hear that is not from Me. This is and will continue to be a battle of information and disinformation as this whole war has been unlike any you’ve fought before. It truly is a spiritual battle for you have fought dark spirits, powers and principalities and wickedness in high places, many if not most of my Children have never entered into a battle such as this even though it’s been in place forever. Many if not most fought against only what they could see and not the plane of the spirit where things it was foretold would be your battleground in scripture. Now maybe you will understand your foe for he plays against your weakness and inability to see his cunning lies and promises unfulfilled. What once tasted of honey has long since lost its sweetness as you were lured into his trap. Only you give him the power over you, you have authority, do not be his prey, rather make him your prey as you keep him under foot for you are above him in my name. Speak the Blood over all evil and watch it scatter as there is nothing that comes against the Blood of The Lamb Christ Jesus. Continue to plead The Blood over all that you pray over as that is your weapon and your covenant with me as it was shed for you. It is a gift that keeps on giving and every knee shall bow to The Blood and my name. What I created follows my Word if they have ears to hear and choose to listen. They will see if they look upon The Word for nothing may be hidden from The Lord Thy God. I have dug deep and brought forward witness after witness to blow their whistles and there shall be no doubt of their guilt for when The Lord Thy God makes a case it is air tight and irrefutable. They have been found lacking and so shall my justice come down on their heads, their time of repentance is at a close. Pray for those caught up in this evil tornado and their families who will be devastated by it, many have no idea what their loved one has done and they are innocent and they witness justice which once in motion comes quickly. The truth marches forward and it is that which uncovers the nakedness of those involved. Plant seed and harvest thy fruits good or bad as that is the Governance of The LORD thy God as it has always been and will always be. Plant not that which you do not wish to grow for grow it must and harvest you indeed will. Keep your eye on The Lord Thy God for the I AM has spoken the end to the beginning and so be it come what may. Thus sayeth the Lord Thy God This day. Image by Sanh Vy from Pixabay Ephesians 4:15  Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ, 

 Zechariah 8:16  These are the things that you shall do: Speak the truth to one another; render in your gates judgments that are true and make for peace; 

 Ephesians 4:25  Therefore, having put away falsehood, let each one of you speak the truth with his neighbor, for we are members one of another. 

 John 8:32 And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” 

 Hebrews 13:20-21 20 Now may the God of peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,  21 make you complete in every good work to do His will, working in you what is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 In the Mighty Name of Jesus I bring forth this word from The Holy Spirit and release it as given to me. Let no dark spirit, dark principality, or dark power or wickedness in high places come against The Word of the Lord Thy God. I bring it forth as it was given to me and I bow and deliver The Word to your Children Father unscathed as I am just your Scribe and deliverer of The Word. Test all words in The Holy Spirit who communicates all Words From God upon the earthly. We Thank you Jesus for your prophesy and we speak it forth to the air where it will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Amen 

 1.3.25 Trust In Me 

  Have trust in me my Child for I am trustworthy and always have your vested interest at heart. Be not afraid of what comes ahead as some of it will be truly Evil but I have prepared you for a time such as this my Warriors. Follow my instructions and pray for those who would oppress and imprison you. Cast off the bonds of worry for I am The Word, The Way and the Light of the world. Refract my light upon the masses and help those who are lost ahead for they will be shaken just as those in battle become seeing the atrocities of war. Stand strong for I have put in each of you that which is needed in your position. You were put in this position in this time for I knew it would be a time of this battle which has gone on far too long. Continue in formation and buckle not to the propaganda and false narratives you hear. Pay no heed to evil when it speaks out of both sides of its mouth for you were risen in this time to confront and overtake your enemy. I AM The creator and true King of all the worlds I have created from the Father was I given this throne and I serve you humbly as your Savior and councilor in the courts of Heaven. I have vetted you by your heart and character and your Faith in Me to the Father who will accept you just as I have. Those that follow in my Footsteps will go through many twists and turns and challenges, but I am always with you and nothing is insurmountable if you have faith and listen not to those that would tell you it’s all in vain. Nothing done in Goodness and Mercy is in vain for you are following and doing as I have done for you and my Father has done for me. You are his image and as such you will carry his covenant that you accepted when you received me as your Lord and Savior. My Child, bow your knee to no one but The Father, The Son or the Holy Spirit and praise and worship for that is your joy to do in return for that which is done for you. Do likewise to others without seeking reward for to give is divine and a true servant of The One True God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Look to serve constantly however you might make a difference and you will be doing the will of the Father. Times grow harsh for the War is finally seen by all with an ear to hear and an eye to see. It has brewed under the radar for years and was sheltered from the masses but now is the time to recognize the truth you have been living in. My Love question not who you Serve all you who follow me for I will bring you safely through this crossing amongst all the giants that are falling. Realize their actual power is far less than you had thought for they are merely scripted readers of the doctrine of the enemy. Their notoriety or celebrity status is only in their prideful minds and holds no weight in my scale. Many of my Children have started true news worthy content and have fought to keep the airwaves free and truthful. You will know the tree by its luscious fruit and will know those who are false by their decaying fruits. Look to the source and you shall know those who are spreading news or spreading manure by their affiliation. Look always behind the scenes of those you follow for Deception is the game of the enemy who will play moles on both sides of an issue. Be not distracted but keep your eye on Me for in The Word you will always find truth for he is The Truth sent by way of the Holy Spirit who speaks only that which the Father and I send forth. He is your true communicator, your guiding compass and never leaves you since the time you accepted him. Never think that the Word of God has left you for as it was written I would leave the 99 for the 1 that is lost who cries out my name. Your salvation and deliverance is and has always been your choice for love that is forced is not Love, bind Faith with the blood of the lamb to your soul and know that what you ask in my name for the Kingdom of God is always heard and returned. It may be different than you imagine it but I AM a God of The Word and what I proclaim I will do now and forever. There is power in the Body of Christ and in his Blood there is nothing that can come against you for all spiritual debts and physical illnesses were already paid by Me on the Cross. Walk in assurance that there is no god above ME and you will be doing my Will and what I have asked of you. Take it all in prayer for you will hear your shepherd if you will regularly come and see him and recognize his voice and the many ways he speaks to you. All Gems are different and each is handled as such. The language I speak to you in ways you will understand, be it a scripture, a still small voice or symbolism or dreams. All have different ways of understanding so look not to another’s method for you might not understand it. Continue in Love, Understanding and Faith and The sword of the spirit for it truly is your weapon against those of whom you are battling. Have faith in your weapon and keep it sharp by revisiting the Word and gleaning understanding of it, for that which is written holds all the past present and future of humanity and the spiritual forever if you will but uncover it. I love you my Children in a way you can’t even begin to understand, as you Love your Children so I love you but magnified innumerable fold. For I created you and sent you to the Womb knowing there would be hardships yet you are still here and fighting in this time of extreme wickedness face it head on for you are MY child and as such have every weapon and strength needed to fulfill your mission. Be in my Shalom my Children and continue to advance the Kingdom of God to all around you. Thus sayeth the Lord Thy God This Day.   

 

 1 Peter 1:19 but with precious blood, as of a lamb unblemished and spotless, the blood of Christ. 

 

 Matthew 26:28 for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins. 

 Matthew 27:25 And all the people said, “His blood shall be on us and on our children!” 1 John 5:6 This is the One who came by water and blood, Jesus Christ; not with the water only, but with the water and with the blood. It is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. 

 Prayout: Hebrews 13:20-21 20 Now may the God of peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,  21 make you complete in every good work to do His will, working in you what is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 In the Mighty Name of Jesus I bring forth this word from The Holy Spirit and release it as given to me. Let no dark spirit, dark principality, or dark power or wickedness in high places come against The Word of the Lord Thy God. I bring it forth as it was given to me and I bow and deliver The Word to your Children Father unscathed as I am just your Scribe and deliverer of The Word. Test all words in The Holy Spirit who communicates all Words From God upon the earthly. We Thank you Jesus for your prophesy and we speak it forth to the air where it will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Amen 

 1.7.25 Finish Strongly 

  My Child the end is as important as the beginning, to finish strongly that which has taken so very long. You’ve rejoiced over the certification of my chosen, there was no way they could alter what the voters had so overwhelmingly voted. All eyes of the nation was on this event and there was no room for spin at this time. That said my Love do not think that this is over in any way shape or form for you have won the battle but not yet the war. Continue to pray as it is your strongest weapon using the Word of God and the Blood which is what which keeps you safe. As in Passover will it work still against any Dark Spirits, Powers, Principalities  or the wicked in high places, all tremble and move away from that which is under The Blood. You shall have no fear for I inherently put none in you when I sent you to the womb. Fear is a response that the enemy has ingrained in your mind, a lie from the pit of hell, those in The Lord Thy God should have no fear for I am with you always. I have no open doors, gates or cracks and crevices and the enemy is blinded by The Light Of God and dares not any sort of advance. My Child be the blinding light you are capable of, refract the light of God and be confident in The Word, Know it, Ingest it and Use the sword of the spirit to fight any and all that would approach you menacingly. The Word is Of God and Is God in the spiritual and in the Gospel and its power is far greater than you know my Child. You can trust in its protection if you will embrace it and have Faith in its power. You are the likeness and as such above those who are trying to keep you down and steer you on an improper course. There is only half-truths in the enemy enough for you to question if you have any doubt at all of The Word. Was not the fall of Man caused by the semantics and a clever interpretation of The Word Of The Lord Thy God? I speak clearly, doubt not what I have spoken or that of which you heard from The Holy Spirit for he is your compass and your measure of truth in these cautious times. The battle rages on until the chosen is secure in his position I have placed him. He will be put in the position I have ordained for him but those who would come against quit not until they are fully defeated. Any slim hope to them is room to move and work angles. Continue to pray for the elected leaders and anoint them in the blood of the Lamb for they will be protected from the spirits who linger and are willing to bring death and destruction to obtain what they wish. They can be dissuaded but not fully killed my Child, but ultimately The Light Of God pushes back the darkness into its cleft in the rocks and hiding places. Keep the pressure on them constantly, your prayer lays waste with the sword of the spirit to their established strongholds. Keep them in constant rebuilding and allow not them to get established unabated. Keep your armor in good condition with The Word and allow no cracks in it, repair in with The Holy Spirit and keep it bright and shiny for even a small crack will grow and allow their entry. It is a unrelenting enemy that you will encounter until such a time the Father decides to bring a spotless flock back home. You were given the tools to overcome and to occupy and prosper if you will keep in my covenant and not allow the enemy to wear down your defenses. I know my Love it is a constant battle but those who follow me will be tested again and again and triumph you will if you keep the Faith in The Word and walk on The Path to the narrow gate. Be not lost along the way and cry out if you feel discouraged or overwhelmed for I will strengthen you always and lift whatever burdens weigh you down my Love. I am a Strong God, I am a Righteous God, I am THE GOD and there is none above me, there is nothing higher than he who created everything you see and everything you don’t. The unseen requires your Faith but know it is there and as real as your physical reality, it knows no time or  weathering as it is forever for the Earth shall fall away but The Word and my Spirit will never be destroyed. Live inside that reality my Love, breath it, consume it and drink from the living water for in ME there is only Truth and my Truth is comprised of Understanding, Mercy, Love and Forgiveness. You as my image are comprised of the very same. As the Father does, so does the Sons and Daughters of Man on Earth just as it is in Heaven. Stay prepared for battle my Love for the most intense is yet ahead but you will prevail and be victorious in The Name of the Most High if you will be not turn away and stay covered by the Blood for He is your Salvation and your deliverance. Thus sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day.    

 John 1:5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. 

 1 John 1:5 This is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that God is Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all. 

 Acts 26:18 to open their eyes so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the dominion of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who have been sanctified by faith in Me.’ 

 Ephesians 5:8 for you were formerly darkness, but now you are Light in the Lord; walk as children of Light 

 Image by Siggy Nowak from Pixabay 

 Prayout: Hebrews 13:20-21 20 Now may the God of peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,  21 make you complete in every good work to do His will, working in you what is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen. 

 

 Isaiah 25: 9 In that day the people will proclaim, “This is our God! We trusted in him, and he saved us! This is the LORD, in whom we trusted. Let us rejoice in the salvation he brings!” 

 

 Image by chanwit whanset from Pixabay 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 In the Mighty Name of Jesus I bring forth this word from The Holy Spirit and release it as given to me. Let no dark spirit, dark principality, or dark power or wickedness in high places come against The Word of the Lord Thy God. I bring it forth as it was given to me and I bow and deliver The Word to your Children Father unscathed as I am just your Scribe and deliverer of The Word. Test all words in The Holy Spirit who communicates all Words From God upon the earthly. We Thank you Jesus for your prophesy and we speak it forth to the air where it will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Amen 

 01.12.25 Gone Fishing 

 My Children, it is time to fish for the time of reformation and revival is here, in many lands and in many places not thought to be a place to fish. Many will continue to come into the fold as Believers in the Lord Thy God and you shall steward them with kindness, love and mercy. Accept them as I have accepted you and hold no grudges over their previous thoughts as you were once the same before you accepted me as your Lord and Savior. Much tribulation occurs for the enemy knows he’s lost but in grievance will take as many deceived with him as he can. His season of retribution and disturbance has truly waned and he must return to his plotting for I will finish what I started and the World will know that I AM the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. They will know by the signs and wonders that I have returned in my Body upon the earth you my followers. Welcome them with open arms those who you greet and Love them as I have loved you and the Father has loved me. There will be much unfolding in the upcoming season and there will be outrage as the depths of this wicked world are uncovered. But uncovered it must be, some must see the worst to open their eyes. They must see the proof, blessed are those that know without seeing my Love. Let those with ears to hear join you my beloved and believe for in belief Faith like a tiny germ can sprout. Grow that germ to a powerful oak my Child and the wonders I have spoken can be yours. Know unceasingly that what you proclaim in my Name for the Glory of God will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Let no doubt continue in your spirit as surely I have told you that you might believe. I gave my entire life so that you might believe and follow my footsteps to the cross and beyond to the path to the narrow gate. I have written you in my book so that the Father may know you are mine as all he gave me is mine and only the sons and daughters of prediction was I not able to save for they hear not nor see The Word and have hardened their hearts to me. I continue to the very last to coax them in so they may hear and see but it grieves me that some will not, it has always been that way and some things do not change. Make every attempt to let them see the Light I have put inside of you and let them within your Light so that they may see The Truth and The Way for my Child I have put this on your hands to do as you are my Body and my Blood on this earth. Shine your light, the beacon of salvation so they may know the pure Joy of The Lord Thy God and his life of abundance and righteousness. Fear not that you occasionally fall for I will lift you up if you will embrace The Word for it is there to steady you constantly. Let the Holy Spirit be your guide especially during this time as he will lead you to the Truth and the Path to me at the Gate. Battle on my Warriors for this was a long and protracted battle but you are more than capable of completing it as you are in Me and I am in You. As such we live together as one, never doubt that for I will never forsake you or abandon you. I am in your thoughts for you are a Child of The Lord Thy God who has saved you from certain destruction. The abundance of wickedness and perversion is bigger than any time in history. The media and connectivity has made it so easy to spread the lies of satan and to believe that which is the opposite of The Truth for it’s the enemy’s stock and trade. Just as those you assumed were good have betrayed your confidence and  worked for the enemy to enlist you into the insanity that has become The World. Confusion reigns supreme and used as a tool by the enemy has indoctrinated thousands of my children to believe many of fallacies.  Even to doubt their own body as to whom I created. This will end my Love for the blinders will be lifted and let the scales fall from their eyes so they might see. Let the heart of those deceived be healed so they know the Truth and The Way and let them know they are Loved by The Lord Thy God despite their misgivings given them by the wicked men and spirits of this world in high places. Know that I receive them just as I have received you and you are to do likewise. Let not their past cloud your Love for them for you have no past once you have accepted me and they will be cleansed of their past those who come to me in repentance and asking to be my disciple. Men’s hearts alas have too much memory in them, release it to me and view not their look or their clothes or their markings on their bodies for they have been in a battle that you wee not. Every man and woman walks their own path and you are not to judge that path for it was strictly their way to The Truth and The Way. Many books are written but are they all the same? Nay they are all unique just as you are my Gems. Be the personality I have sent you to be for each will dovetail into their destiny with complete perfection. Never change the good parts of you, lose that which is not of God but keep your unique talents, humor and essence that is you. Celebrate this victory over the war you have been in but be vigilant that you may not be deceived again. Hear my Word and Follow my Path not because it is easy but because it is hard. For those who walk my path look not to the easy living of their own understanding but a life that I have sent you to live, to learn and to grow as a people. I have loved you since you were sent to earth and I will never stop my Love for you have been put in my charge and I will see you home my lambs to the gate and to the Father. Thus sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day. 

 1 Corinthians 3:13 13 their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work. 

 2 Thessalonians 1:7 7 and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels. 

 Deuteronomy 5:24 24 And you said, “The LORD our God has shown us his glory and his majesty, and we have heard his voice from the fire. Today we have seen that a person can live even if God speaks with them. 

 Matthew 3:11-12 11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 In the Mighty Name of Jesus I bring forth this word from The Holy Spirit and release it as given to me. Let no dark spirit, dark principality, or dark power or wickedness in high places come against The Word of the Lord Thy God. I bring it forth as it was given to me and I bow and deliver The Word to your Children Father unscathed as I am just your Scribe and deliverer of The Word. Test all words in The Holy Spirit who communicates all Words From God upon the earthly. We Thank you Jesus for your prophesy and we speak it forth to the air where it will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Amen 

 

 01.16.25 Limelight 

  My Child Step into the limelight of my Brilliant light and bask in the victory. Spend some time praise and worshiping that which I have done for you for you are on the cusp of a time in history that can only be given you by The Lord Thy God. You will have no doubt and your faith will soar as you see the events in the future unfold. My Love there is always good and bad, times of joy and times of strife but emphasize  the joy and shine no light on the bad, allow it no thought for you only call attention to the enemy when you do so. Use the shield of Faith and repel the bad for you have authority over all that is not of God in your domain. Look for the good in all things and how something bad may be turned into a outcome for the glory of the lord thy God. The truth and the way lead to the Glory of God for they are personified in it and are that which you should pursue always. Advances beyond your imagination await the days ahead my love, you will become angry at how the powers that were kept you in an age not unlike a caveman. The 21st century had arrived but have you not wondered why nothing seems to advance? Advancement is painfully slow when you are milking your host for all of their life’s blood and draining them of any chance to truly advance the planet where it will be. The wicked have for far too long enjoyed the future while you are stuck in the past. Incrementally making advancements in small stages so the world thinks it’s advancing. Nay my Love it positively was and will be advanced 7 fold times 7 in this upcoming generation. Sleep well knowing your children and grandchildren will live in wonders of advancement, health and prosperity the earth has never seen. Let all my children be at ease and has enough to truly see the Glory of the Lord Thy God and the beauty he has brought in this earthly existence. Let that which is of Heaven rain down upon the Earth so they may know their spiritual family which bonds all in Heaven and Earth. Let the horrors of the earthly be stamped out and let children grow up in due time and advance them not into adulthood to soon. To many grow up to fast and wish to taste the fruit of the flesh far too soon. They see the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and it beckons to them and the enemy once again allures them with sly talk and assurances that surely they shall not die if they eat of the fruit. The enemy enlist them young and many I have called are beguiled and turned away from what I have called them to do. May they all learn early enough their destiny and the Joy and Comfort of righteous living in The Lord Thy God. May they know The Truth and be led to The Way and given The Word for the Truth, The Word and The Way will lead them home to the Father and Glorify him with their destinies. There will be many that witness what comes ahead and are overwhelmed and they will need your council my Children. Lend a hand and help all who struggle to grasp all that is about to unfold. Keep your focus on Me for I will keep you calm and give you courage to help your brethren. My Love truly what comes ahead will bring the world peace, understanding and equality beyond anything you can envision. The true Vision of God will be expressed to you my Love for you will have a glimpse of the mind of God and the limitless bounty he will bring those who live in his covenant. This will be a time of leveling of the playing field, removal of the wicked who threw you crumbs when there was abundance beyond measure. You will find new latitudes that you may explore, break free of the old and see the future and bring it into fruition. You have the power to bring anything you can think of into the light when you are unencumbered by those who would keep inventions to themselves and give not to mankind. You have energy all around you my Love, it can and will be harnessed causing advancements in such a short time that truly you will think your living in a dream state. My Love that which you can dream, you can bring forth. Dream Big and Love one another and share your dreams with your brethren for collectively it moves the earth to as it is in heaven. Keep in my Shalom my Child and focus on Me and not all that is going to be trying to distract and upset you. Keep standing strong my Doves for you are The Light of The World refracted on the Earth. Thus Sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day. 

 Isaiah 53:12 Therefore, I will divide to him [a portion] among the many, and with [the] strong ones he will divide bounty, {because} he poured his life out to death and was counted with [the] transgressors; and he was the one who bore the sin of many and will intercede for the transgressors. 

 Proverbs 3:9-10 “Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the first fruits of all your produce; then your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will be bursting with wine.” 

 Psalm 66:12 “You let men ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water; yet you have brought us out to a place of abundance.” 

 Romans 15:13 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.” 

 Prayout: 

 Matthew 3: 12 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.” 

 In the Mighty Name of Jesus I bring forth this word from The Holy Spirit and release it as given to me. Let no dark spirit, dark principality, or dark power or wickedness in high places come against The Word of the Lord Thy God. I bring it forth as it was given to me and I bow and deliver The Word to your Children Father unscathed as I am just your Scribe and deliverer of The Word. Test all words in The Holy Spirit who communicates all Words From God upon the earthly. We Thank you Jesus for your prophesy and we speak it forth to the air where it will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Amen 

 1.22.2025 Days of Confusion 

  My Child, these are the days of confusion the victors celebrate while the losers fume over their loss without a clue why. My wayward children, you were put in a state of confusion and blinded by the lie of the enemy. His words seemed true, the story of equality where everyone should be able to be who they wish, it all seemed fair and you brought it forth only to find The Truth was being uncovered and it wasn’t what you thought it was. Repent my darlings, for even now I am a just God willing to put you on the path to righteousness and I hold no grudges for that is of the enemy. My Love transcends the earthly and was available since the creation of the heaven and earth. For my Love is the power of the universe and all that it encompasses was based on my creating a family to share my Love with. You are that family my Love, you were sent with Love with a mission to bring forth heaven on earth, many have tried but the time your in is the culmination of many great and powerful people of God and their teachings and sacrifices to advance mankind to where it is right this moment in time. You are here in this moment to finish the job and bring the Kingdom Age into fruition.  I have given you a leader who knows my Will and it will be done just as I have laid it out for the times are ripe to end division, to end greed and hate brother upon brother for Love is the motivating force upon the earth in this age. A preparation for the millennial reign which comes after it. Your Seed will know this far into the future for the completion of the Earth until a new earth and the Father, Son and Holy spirit will rule from a new Jerusalem. The turning of the page to a new book which chronicles this time period. The great war of men and women against the deceiver and my Children win against oppression. Praise the Lord Your God for this is the time you are living in my Child. Embrace that which I am bringing forth and be vigilante it remains as I have put my leaders where I want them. The old scorched earth will be prepared for the new as the soil is enriched and awaiting a harvest of first fruits brought up in the Light of the Son Of God for all to see. There is still a battle to finish my Love, but have faith in the Lord Thy God for it will be finished with your prayer and declarations. Continue them my Love for they are powerful and the weapons of which I have given you. Occupy your new land and bring forth my Body on the Earth as it is in heaven. Extend my light to all you greet and watch the chain reaction develop. Bring them into the spirit of the Lord which dwells inside of you and let them feel the Love of God as it shines like a beacon through you. Like the light on the hill let it be a example for all nations, all colors and all creeds let them all know The Lord Thy God and accept the gift of Salvation from The Son. Let all people be as one, for there should be no divisions as justice and equality are truly shown and not just spoken of in lofty text. Let no man be above another for you were all created free and will return to me free of all Sin and unrighteousness. Walk my Path and carry your Cross for I forged the way and you shall repeat it for those with ears to hear and eyes to see The Word, The Way and The Truth. As I have done for you shall do for others as my Father has done for me. Praise The Lord Thy God and Shout his name as he brings you into the promised land unscathed with spoils from the Egyptians who oppressed you. Let it be as the water closes in on the wicked and washes them from the Earth. You shall not wander the wilderness for you have known my name and believe, turn not away and think your job is finished. For until you return home you are to keep doing that of which I sent you no matter how big or small the job I asked of you. You are the caretakers of this realm, you have dominion over all and as such the Kings and Queens who reign in my stead. My ambassadors of Love and Light, continue to fight valiantly for the spoils of war shall be great  and the Glory Of God will rain upon you. Give him who created all praise, glory and honor for only in God could this have been possible. No man could have crafted a plan as I have with a crushing defeat with as little bloodshed. My Children the way has been wrought with twists, turns and tears but I have collected each tear for I hear you always my Love and your prayers have made you whole and healed your nations. Continue my Children for you are doing the will of the Father, stay on Path and look not behind for the past is not a model to be repeated. Those who learn lessons throw not seed to fallow ground but grow their seed in the fertile soil of The Lord Thy God and let the harvest begin. Bring into my barn the beautiful first Fruit for the wedding banquet yet to be. This Sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day.  

 1 Corinthians 13:4-5 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 

 Psalm 143:8 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life. 

 Proverbs 3:3-4 Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. 

 1 John 4:16 And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. 

 Prayout: 

 Ephesians 3:16-17 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 In the Mighty Name of Jesus I bring forth this word from The Holy Spirit and release it as given to me. Let no dark spirit, dark principality, or dark power or wickedness in high places come against The Word of the Lord Thy God. I bring it forth as it was given to me and I bow and deliver The Word to your Children Father unscathed as I am just your Scribe and deliverer of The Word. Test all words in The Holy Spirit who communicates all Words From God upon the earthly. We Thank you Jesus for your prophesy and we speak it forth to the air where it will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Amen 

 1.26.2025 Let’s Get Ready To Rumble 

 Are you ready my Child? Let the infighting begin. The enemy is tearing itself apart in a free for all to find the cleanest way to exit the ring. More and more information is coming out and my chosen is unleashing inquiries that will not bide well for those who were behind the wicked. Giants are indeed falling, ratings drop, financial giants ready to end, three letter money laundering agencies are being condensed and or eliminated. Rejoice my child for the damage in the spirit is now equating to the damage in the physical. More and more turncoats are being exposed in the Congress and still more will be found in the Senate. Long classified documents will show you where those assassinated crossed path with their killers. Unholy alliances with crime syndicates were hand and hand with your governments. Black bag operations has been the norm for decades. It all comes down my love for I am The Lord Thy God and I strip it all bare as I said I would. Nothing can stop the momentum of this movement of God as Truth reigns where lies dominated for over a century. The guilty will be accountable and many will not be able to account for the money they took. The schemes, plots and plans have gone up in smoke as the world has woken up to the oracles in the media who spread their propaganda. Psyops playing on the psyche of my Children have been in place for decades and the whole field has been one experiment in manipulation. My Child repetition and certain key words have shaped society into the pit it has become. Social media thought to be a way to communicate has been a way to control the narrative and opinion for over a decade. Shape a peoples thoughts and you control their will to oppose. My Love prepare for Freedom, not supposed freedom but prepare to truly be free of the hindrances of the earthly. Come up and live in the spirit my Love, keep you focus on me for this is your home in Me the earth is but a training ground. A place to craft your ability to give glory to God and do his will to shape humanity to where it must be. A place to fulfill The Lord Thy God’s destiny for you. Some for a short time, some for many, many years but all with one goal, to spread the Glory of God while existing in an evil environment. Fight continuously my Child until your return home for this is your domain to rule and reign over my kings and queens. Let the earth feel your impact at this time while hearts and minds are rejuvenated by the Glory of God as it cascades down upon you. Know I am with you constantly, I have your back and you have my blessing and my shield of Faith The Word Of God and the whole Armor of God to keep you untouched if you will just learn to use it. You are not a victim here, shout out to me and I will give you direction by the Holy Spirit. Do not let the enemy pummel you for you do have weapons and are above him by the Gift of Christ Jesus and his sacrifice. You have been paid for in full and owe nothing to the enemy if you don’t agree into his deceptions and soothing words. Listen not to his throwing your history back at you for that I have forgiven I will remember no more. A record is kept for all but it is not to convict those who have repented and been born again for you have been born under the Blood of Jesus and its saving graces. One by water, One by Grace embrace your favored position as a Child of God and his body and ambassador on the Earth. You have value much higher than many of you give yourselves credit for. See your worth from my position my Love, all the good and kind things as I look not to punish you for your falls, but to rejoices in your triumphs when all of heaven celebrates yet another event thwarting the enemy and Following the will of the Father who art in heaven. Break down the walls of your imprisonment and be free in the spirit for in the spirit you fly. Release the weight of the earthly and all of its entrapments. Release all the lust for meaningless objects to put in your homes, the idols that steal your time from The Lord Thy God. Worship him and him alone recognize your attachment to objects as idols and free yourself of the burden of the acquisition and maintaining those idols. Release feelings for that which is of Man and the distractions planted by the enemy to take your time away from The Lord Thy God. Have you evaluated all your Idols my Love? Take inventory and pray in the Holy Spirit who will highlight that of which you crave in the earthly which doesn’t align with The Lord Thy God. My love now is the time to remain clean and to keep your lanterns full of oil so that you may shine for all to see. Refract the light of God and watch the masses come into the light in this Time as I release my Glory upon the Earth. Be free my love, in society and in heart, mind and soul. The battle has been long but you are in a state of continual winning if you will but have eyes to see and ears to hear. In my eyes you are all winners, never see yourself as less than worthy of your Creators Love. For Love is the meaning and the purpose of every work in heaven and will be the purpose of all on earth in the kingdom age. Squash Hate with Love and love those who have hated know they were conflicted and wounded at some point, judge them not but pray for them my Love. Thus sayeth the Lord Thy God This Day.  

 Tell Them: Enjoy your life, but be not a slave to it. 

 Colossians 3:5 5 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. 

 Isaiah 45:20 20 “Gather together and come; assemble, you fugitives from the nations. Ignorant are those who carry about idols of wood, who pray to gods that cannot save. 

 Psalms 135:15-18 15 The idols of the nations are silver and gold, made by human hands. 16 They have mouths, but cannot speak, eyes, but cannot see. 17 They have ears, but cannot hear, nor is there breath in their mouths. 18 Those who make them will be like them, and so will all who trust in them. 

 Deuteronomy 13:4 You shall walk after the Lord your God and fear him and keep his commandments and obey his voice, and you shall serve him and hold fast to him. 

 Prayout: 

  Heavenly Father we give praise and glory for your works upon the earth and in our lives. We recognize your fulfillment of promises and have faith in you. Our faith grows deeper day by day as we see your wonders come into fruition. We thank you Lord, We houor you Lord and we cling to you and keep our focus on you. In Jesus mighty name Amen. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 In the Mighty Name of Jesus I bring forth this word from The Holy Spirit and release it as given to me. Let no dark spirit, dark principality, or dark power or wickedness in high places come against The Word of the Lord Thy God. I bring it forth as it was given to me and I bow and deliver The Word to your Children Father unscathed as I am just your Scribe and deliverer of The Word. Test all words in The Holy Spirit who communicates all Words From God upon the earthly. We Thank you Jesus for your prophesy and we speak it forth to the air where it will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Amen 

 1.28.2025 Obstacles 

  My child place no obstacles in your path for it is twisty enough but I am here on the path with you, my Light guides your every step if you have ears to hear and eyes to see. The path runs beside the still waters and my peace (shalom) fills your heart with joy. Move in the quiet forest into your destiny for it will lead into forever in the Love of The Lord Thy God. Time in memorial for all those fallen by the wayside. Pray for them my Love for your prayer is powerful and able to do more than you might think. You have it in your spirit to move mountains and to quill the weather, heal the sick and raise the dead if you would just have faith and do it in my name. Let doubt be but a word my Love, for in God there is no doubt, he wills it to be and so it is. Walk in that faith my Love and you will see the result of your prayer. You must look from all angles as it will be fulfilled not always as you thought. I make synergies where there is no synergy, I make connections for you where there is not connection. I will send you for a donkey and there it will be, I prophesy over you twenty four seven and so it is, you have of course free will but I will not give up on you nor abandon you. My light is always with you, if you see it not, turn around and there it will be the path is long and full of challenges but the result and the end are beyond anything you could ever imagine in this physical realm. Everything is much more intense, colors you have never seen on the earth, sounds made by plants and animals that you never hear on the earth. The higher spirit of all things on earth with the Peace of the Father and his eternal blessing to his children. Bind yourself to his Love, His way for you and His destiny, question not his Word, his Way or his Path be obedient in all that you do for him for he is Creation, the knowing of everything, the outcome before it was even thought into reality. I have seen the ending to the beginning and through it all you are winning my Love. That is his message and goal for your life to bring you into the promise land to enjoy the spoils of the battle. Share smiles with your brethren where ever you go for they are free and easily given, give one get one and you’ve spread the glory of God. Even the most dour in their hardest day is brightened by the light of your smile, the Glory of God is often achieved by the little things, the smallest gesture can bring the largest impact on the movement of God for it is truly felt and not disingenuous. Be happy my Child for you are the Light of the World on the earth and all creation shines in you, is there a bigger gift you can be given than eternal life and the Joy of The Lord Thy God? Praise and Worship his name for the works he is doing in this movement on the earth. Exposure is well here my Love and it tastes just as sweet as you had hoped. Enjoy the feel but be humble and shame not for by the same measure would you be shamed. I am a God of Balance, the end result is equal to the effort put in always. The Love you give I will return to you seven fold for it is the power of the universe and the language of Heaven and the Spirit unto eternity. Your thought burst out without speaking, your joy is felt in all of heaven for it is pure, light and vibration of which you are part. You are always part of it unless you turn away and except it not. The outside is cold and desolate and without knowing The Lord Thy God, it is devoid of light it is nothingness the torment of your thoughts and the playground of the enemy to repeat those torments. You are a being of Light and were never suited to that place, never let your heart be so broken that you cannot find The Lord Thy God for I am just a thought away and I wait constantly for your utterance of my Name. Wait not to late my Loves, I speak in Love and not to give you fear as it is not of me, but the flip side of God and all Goodness is the enemy and all darkness. It is the dark side of the coin, live not on that side but in the shiny side in the Light of God. All things have an equal and opposite value, Light, Dark, Cold, Heat, Happiness, sadness. Live in the positive and avoid that which is on the other extreme pole. It truly is that easy my Love if you will keep me in your focus and above all else. For many wicked things will be placed in your path, but in God you will see none of them and they will not touch you. Thus Sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day. 

 Tell them: Fervent Prayer influences outcomes. Faith can bend the mightiest of Oaks. 

 John 16:33  I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” 

 Ephesians 4:13  Until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ, 

 1 John 5:4   For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. 

 Revelation 5:10   And you have made them a kingdom and priests to our God, and they shall reign on the earth.” Prayout: Lord, Tune our ears to wisdom, We cry out for insight, and ask for understanding. We search for them as you would for silver; We seek them like hidden treasures Father. Let wisdom fill our heart, and knowledge fill us with joy. Help us make wise choices as you watch over us. Give us understanding to keep us safe. We thank you in Jesus mighty name. 

 

Prophetic Words February 2025 

 In the Mighty Name of Jesus I bring forth this word from The Holy Spirit and release it as given to me. Let no dark spirit, dark principality, or dark power or wickedness in high places come against The Word of the Lord Thy God. I bring it forth as it was given to me and I bow and deliver The Word to your Children Father unscathed as I am just your Scribe and deliverer of The Word. Test all words in The Holy Spirit who communicates all Words From God upon the earthly. We Thank you Jesus for your prophesy and we speak it forth to the air where it will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Amen. 

 2.1.2025 Lost 

  In a world gone wicked the closeness of God has been lost. Remnants awoke to a stirring and a calling to battle in what would be the battle of humanity vs the demonic. My Love it was a covert war waged on the Earth for decades that man fell into as his weakness for the comforts of the flesh jaded and shaded the Word of God. The battle rages on as the fleeing enemy of the old guard will be smote and my Children will replace them with a strong connection to the Lord Thy God. Even now the next generation is being prepared to receive the scepter and rule over their domain. Let petty differences be demolished as all people are one and my creation, let the world not battle for that which I will provide to all my children on the earth at this time. Let the world not remember a time of war or a time of deceit from its governments. Let the people rule over as it was meant to be. A true republic and may the nations of the world follow suit, each country sovereign of one another and trade agreements that are equitable and just. Let my children not flee from their homes and countries of origin to struggle to find better lives, let those better lives be born of their country. Let the evil Governments be extinguished and the power return to the people. Let freedom ring upon all nations and in the hearts of all men. I am cutting your bonds my Children and taking your burdens if you will but let me and release them. Praise and Worship The Lord Thy God for you are My children and you are my body on the earth. You fulfill my word which I have given you in The Flesh and in Print and are my army of light to spread it to those with no ears to hear or eyes to see. My Child do you understand the many ways you spread the seed of God? Blessing them in my name upon your departure in conversation plants a seed into their heart. This seed takes root and grows over time as the culture sees more and more peace in its lands. Doing kindnesses, giving smiles and cordial greetings to even those you know not each plants the seed of God on this earth. Some of it falls upon rocky ground but far more is planted or waits for its moment to germinate and become a beautiful plant that the Lord Thy God has sent to earth. The destiny of many starts upon the realization of the kindness and Love of God The Father, the Son and the holy spirit deep in their spirit man. A remembrance of what the Father sent you to the earth to accomplish and bear witness to his divine plan for the Earth and all that inhabit it. My Love, keep focusing on Me and hear the Holy Spirit who dwells in you for he is The Truth and I AM the Way and we all reside in each other, I in you, you in I. Married as two spirits become one which operate in one covenant. The marriage of the returning bride with The Son of Man in Heaven so all may live in harmony, comfort and Love eternally. The melding of a billion souls converging as one in Heaven praise and worshiping its creator. Burned in the refining fire of God’s Love and all impurities removed. My Love you will know this transformation all those who believe in me and accept my gift of salvation. You will go up on your mountain and be transfigured, brilliant white light from above to be disseminated to your brethren. Have I not said you will do all I have done and more? Think of that in a broader light, you will go through the same steps I walked before you if you have ears to hear and eyes to see. All aspects of my journey you will encounter in various ways as you are a disciple and follower of Me. Let not those in wicked high places distract you from your mission, let not those who are wicked of heart infest you for you are strong in the Lord Thy God and focused to complete your mission and that which is pleasing to God always. The cold winter blows, but your heart is always warm, your nations are going through a transformation just as the cocoon becomes a beautiful butterfly so shall your nations emerge. Casting aside their hull to fly into a world of the Beauty of The Lord Thy God. Witness in this time the beauty of The Lord and that with which he has done for you. Removed from a dungeon you knew not existed, freed from your persecution and poverty by those who think they are above you. Nay, one shall not be above another in this time for all men will be equal that is the goal to strive for my Love. Love your neighbor like yourself and have God above all things in this you will do the will of the Father. Fear not for there is no fear in my Kingdom except the righteous Fear of the Lord as the sovereign King over Heaven and Earth who all will bow. Continue in the fight my Love for this battle will be recorded in the history of Man as the great awakening and in Heaven the Battle of Good versus Evil to enter the Kingdom age. If you feel oppressed feel joy in your heart for you will know you are following me with all your strength and all your heart and soul. Those not of the Lord feel no oppression for an enemy does not attack its own who is under control and under influence of the enemy. Fight without ceasing for the enemy is like a prowling lion looking for its prey to eat as its written. The jackals and hyenas hunt in packs picking away at its prey until it has given up. Let not the beast of the field be over you, for you have dominion. Use the Sword of the Spirit for they will flee from the Blood of The Lamb and all his children who wield it. Have The Word in your Heart, Soul and Mind for in it you will find the whole armor of God who dwells within the heart, mind and soul of all God’s army of light. Take the good and rebuke the bad, feel not any fear nor loneliness for I am with you always. Thus Sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day.    

 John 1:4-5  The Word was the source of life, and this life brought light to people. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has never put it out. 

 Psalm 91:1-2  Whoever goes to the LORD for safety, whoever remains under the protection of the Almighty, can say to him, “You are my defender and protector. You are my God; in you I trust.” 

 Romans 15:13  May God, the source of hope, fill you with all joy and peace by means of your faith in him, so that your hope will continue to grow by the power of the Holy Spirit. 

 Psalm 136:1-3  

 Give thanks to the LORD, because he is good; his love is eternal. Give thanks to the greatest of all gods; his love is eternal. Give thanks to the mightiest of all lords; his love is eternal. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 In the Mighty Name of Jesus I bring forth this word from The Holy Spirit and release it as given to me. Let no dark spirit, dark principality, or dark power or wickedness in high places come against The Word of the Lord Thy God. I bring it forth as it was given to me and I bow and deliver The Word to your Children Father unscathed as I am just your Scribe and deliverer of The Word. Test all words in The Holy Spirit who communicates all Words From God upon the earthly. We Thank you Jesus for your prophesy and we speak it forth to the air where it will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Amen. 

 02.05.2025 God’s Timing 

  Have you accepted God’s timing my Love? Part of losing one’s self is losing your man’s reality of time. For I work in a realm of no time and all of time at the same instance. I don’t perceive it into blocks of structured time as you do in the earthly. There is only my time in respective to your earth. Have you not seen in the prophets of old that some prophecies were hundreds of years older than several of man’s generations? Some prophecies were fulfilled quickly. This should give you basis for the passing of time in the Spirit for it is all ‘now’ for what was then is no more. I know your frustrated my Love with the timing of your elections and the delays and seemingly long gaps in justice but all things must fall into place like the tumblers of a lock to unlock my full works. You live in a microwave society where all things that don’t happen now are considered slow. Living in that realm leaves no time for life to unfold as it should and hasty decisions are made. Run your life, do not let your life run you my Children. Breathe deeply and examine your options. Get council from The Lord Thy God always, let me be your first stop not your last when all of your man’s ideas have failed. I always have the answer, it might not be the one you’re the most comfortable with and the waiting of it may seem painfully slow but my council through the Holy Spirit is both true and on time no matter the situation. Life unfolds regardless of your perception to it, it’s like an moving wheel that begets the next second, the next hour, into the next season. Time may be altered in the spirit to a small degree forward or backward but your linear understanding of time will not understand how, for you have no basis to compare it to. My Love my timing isn’t to punish it’s to keep things working in their proper manner and slot as all of my Creation must dovetail into its respective slot in life. For it was planned before you were sent, a plan of all ages was seen by the Father who is the master Architect of this plan throughout the cosmos. It was crafted with care and the perfect timing to achieve what it will. Nothing is estimated, or done with haste as the balance of all things are dependent of the Father’s timings of all life on the earth. From the birth and death of the smallest bird to the greater works of Man each has had its moment in the sun from the Son who knew each and every creature both big and small. While the animals did not have the same degree of individual attention for they knew only how to be their breed and genotype and not how they might affect the earthly outside of the ecosystem they were a part of. Man’s innate intelligence makes him constantly striving for answers. Where no answers are found hypothesis is created to satisfy his lust for meaning and purpose. All things much be neat and tidy for the human mind. My mind knows no limitation, seemingly much of creation needs no sense of rhyme or reason it just is and the calculations could be worked by man from birth to death and not achieve a suitable answer for you to understand my Love. Is there any thought you can have on how what you do in faith becomes solid and comes to fruition in the Earthly? Does it make sense for you or do you wonder if you’re doing it correctly and losing faith for it doesn’t seem to be working for you. Click, Click, Click goes the button yet seemingly nothing has happened? I assure you all things asked in faith in my Name are indeed heard and put into motion, the mechanics of that are as sure as the sunrise. You must KNOW it has happened, for that’s what Faith is my Love, knowing without seeing that your request has been heard and answered. Do all my answers come by way of a direct nature? Nay, they do not as perhaps another part of the solution involves yet another to make it happen somehow. You will understand it not but happen it will, you know that my words do not fall to the ground without being accomplished. I am with you constantly and know your request before it’s made. Some answers to your prayers require many stages and time to develop and appear in the natural earth but in Faith it WILL be answered in a way more meaningful and elegant than your ideas of Man. Is a lesson learned if you instantly have your way or do you learn by a series of steps to achieve that of which you seek? Life is a training ground, a boot camp if you will, it can be harsh and it can be beautiful, it can be joyous or sorrowful depending on your perception. You are sharpened by the steel of life and refined by my fire to be the gleaming gem I have created to glorify God and to give beauty and life where there was no life. Accept it for what it is and take self as less important for the whole of life is not about you, but about God. Accept that and you will be on the path of the righteous and your gate may be widened for your vision of the plan of God is seen and done. Continue on my Love for there is truly no quit in you if you do all things through me, nothing is to big as I go before you and pave your way. Know I am before you always and trust in my plan and purpose for your life. I am well pleased by those who follow my covenant and ask not why but are obedient. Shalom my Darlings the day becomes brighter as we speak, bask in its light. Thus sayeth the Lord thy God This Day.  

 Galatians 6:2  Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. 

 Romans 12:13  Contribute to the needs of the saints and seek to show hospitality. 

 Romans 12:2  Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. 

 Galatians 5:14  For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” 

 Matthew 6:33  But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. 

 Heavenly Father, We ask for forgiveness to those who have wronged us and were bedazzled by the tempter, may they repent and let justice fall as it might, but in you Lord we ask for mercy for them that they may be clean in your mighty name Jesus. We further ask for continued exposure and we decree all evil will be turned away from God’s Children and that what was long suffering will end. Let there be abundance for everyone and may no one lack, may the Glory of God fulfill the Earth to what you have envisioned it Lord in Jesus Name We Pray. Amen. 

 

 

 02.05.2025 God’s Timing 

  Have you accepted God’s timing my Love? Part of losing one’s self is losing your man’s reality of time. For I work in a realm of no time and all of time at the same instance. I don’t perceive it into blocks of structured time as you do in the earthly. There is only my time in respective to your earth. Have you not seen in the prophets of old that some prophecies were hundreds of years older than several of man’s generations? Some prophecies were fulfilled quickly. This should give you basis for the passing of time in the Spirit for it is all ‘now’ for what was then is no more. I know your frustrated my Love with the timing of your elections and the delays and seemingly long gaps in justice but all things must fall into place like the tumblers of a lock to unlock my full works. You live in a microwave society where all things that don’t happen now are considered slow. Living in that realm leaves no time for life to unfold as it should and hasty decisions are made. Run your life, do not let your life run you my Children. Breathe deeply and examine your options. Get council from The Lord Thy God always, let me be your first stop not your last when all of your man’s ideas have failed. I always have the answer, it might not be the one you’re the most comfortable with and the waiting of it may seem painfully slow but my council through the Holy Spirit is both true and on time no matter the situation. Life unfolds regardless of your perception to it, it’s like an moving wheel that begets the next second, the next hour, into the next season. Time may be altered in the spirit to a small degree forward or backward but your linear understanding of time will not understand how, for you have no basis to compare it to. My Love my timing isn’t to punish it’s to keep things working in their proper manner and slot as all of my Creation must dovetail into its respective slot in life. For it was planned before you were sent, a plan of all ages was seen by the Father who is the master Architect of this plan throughout the cosmos. It was crafted with care and the perfect timing to achieve what it will. Nothing is estimated, or done with haste as the balance of all things are dependent of the Father’s timings of all life on the earth. From the birth and death of the smallest bird to the greater works of Man each has had its moment in the sun from the Son who knew each and every creature both big and small. While the animals did not have the same degree of individual attention for they knew only how to be their breed and genotype and not how they might affect the earthly outside of the ecosystem they were a part of. Man’s innate intelligence makes him constantly striving for answers. Where no answers are found hypothesis is created to satisfy his lust for meaning and purpose. All things much be neat and tidy for the human mind. My mind knows no limitation, seemingly much of creation needs no sense of rhyme or reason it just is and the calculations could be worked by man from birth to death and not achieve a suitable answer for you to understand my Love. Is there any thought you can have on how what you do in faith becomes solid and comes to fruition in the Earthly? Does it make sense for you or do you wonder if you’re doing it correctly and losing faith for it doesn’t seem to be working for you. Click, Click, Click goes the button yet seemingly nothing has happened? I assure you all things asked in faith in my Name are indeed heard and put into motion, the mechanics of that are as sure as the sunrise. You must KNOW it has happened, for that’s what Faith is my Love, knowing without seeing that your request has been heard and answered. Do all my answers come by way of a direct nature? Nay, they do not as perhaps another part of the solution involves yet another to make it happen somehow. You will understand it not but happen it will, you know that my words do not fall to the ground without being accomplished. I am with you constantly and know your request before it’s made. Some answers to your prayers require many stages and time to develop and appear in the natural earth but in Faith it WILL be answered in a way more meaningful and elegant than your ideas of Man. Is a lesson learned if you instantly have your way or do you learn by a series of steps to achieve that of which you seek? Life is a training ground, a boot camp if you will, it can be harsh and it can be beautiful, it can be joyous or sorrowful depending on your perception. You are sharpened by the steel of life and refined by my fire to be the gleaming gem I have created to glorify God and to give beauty and life where there was no life. Accept it for what it is and take self as less important for the whole of life is not about you, but about God. Accept that and you will be on the path of the righteous and your gate may be widened for your vision of the plan of God is seen and done. Continue on my Love for there is truly no quit in you if you do all things through me, nothing is to big as I go before you and pave your way. Know I am before you always and trust in my plan and purpose for your life. I am well pleased by those who follow my covenant and ask not why but are obedient. Shalom my Darlings the day becomes brighter as we speak, bask in its light. Thus sayeth the Lord thy God This Day. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 In the Mighty Name of Jesus I bring forth this word from The Holy Spirit and release it as given to me. Let no dark spirit, dark principality, or dark power or wickedness in high places come against The Word of the Lord Thy God. I bring it forth as it was given to me and I bow and deliver The Word to your Children Father unscathed as I am just your Scribe and deliverer of The Word. Test all words in The Holy Spirit who communicates all Words From God upon the earthly. We Thank you Jesus for your prophesy and we speak it forth to the air where it will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Amen. 

 02.10.2025 War Torn 

  My Children, the remnants of battle are strewn across the battle field while the pledges are being interrogated. They protect their masters to the bitter end and proclaim they did nothing wrong. Loyalty to the enemy is misguided for if the reverse were true you would be betrayed immediately. Repent my wayward children for the inquisitions have begun and the clock clicks loudly. Your chance to be cleansed in The Lord Thy God for your earthly punishments are just; but for your crimes do not suffer the punishment in the spiritual for after you pass from the earth what awaits you is darkness and sorrow beyond your ability to comprehend for eternity. My Darlings I have saved you from this even at this late date if you will confess to me and ask me to be your deliverer and savior. I have paid your price into eternity where you will never suffer if you will just acknowledge and accept me and start on the path of righteousness for my sake. Turn away and give testimony against those who have extorted you and threatened your families for in them you will seal your fate. They cannot touch you unto death. Die to yourself and accept my gift to you, be resurrected in the Blood of the Lamb for I will cleanse you clean and embrace you my wayward children. Be not a martyr to those who would not do likewise for you, let truth set you free as it is written. There is no vengeance from God to those who repent and ask for The Word and The Way. Pickup your cross and follow me, do as I have done and resurrect yourself as a new person in The Lord Thy God for only then will you have true salvation. Turn not away for pieces of silver for those that harden their hearts will be in the desolation in the pit for eternity. Be not buried in Akeldama but raised up and welcomed to the Fathers House. For I have paid your price if you will just turn away and confess before me and accept man’s punishment for your actions. For the kingdom of heaven awaits those who are faithful and obedient. Through me free yourself, struggle no anguish about your future and utilize your freewill wisely for I have a destiny for you to fulfill on Earth and it is totally up to you your outcome my Love. I will force no one to Love or Worship me for Love is not about imposing my Will on you, it’s about your devotion to your creator and to give thanks for all he has provided you. You have every opportunity to change and do the right thing up to the time your book finishes and your story is done. Breathe freely knowing you are saved and have brethren who will love you as they love themselves. Love is a gift not to be bought but freely given with no expectations or repayment needed. Love is truly the answer in every instance. Love is the language of Heaven and nothing will stand in its way. Let the goodness of God wash you in the Blood of The Lamb and its redemptive power. Let Love change your heart, mind and soul and soften it to rejoice for all who find the reward of heaven and bring that to the earth as I have asked of you. That is your destiny to create that which is in heaven as on the earth and to lighten all that you come across. There is no secret my Love, that which is done in Love needs no explanation as you are doing the work of The Father who sent you. Embrace his Love given you and share it far and wide, make it your pilgrimage to embrace even the most abused and beaten on the earth. Show them kindness as you would do for me do for them. Give food, Give shelter, give a hand up to a better life in The Lord Thy God, share the Word, The Truth and The Way in ways small and large do as you are able. That is what is expected of you, as you do for them will it be done for you as it is written in like measure. My Love I wish that you would be the very best version of you that is possible, all the best and turn from the worst. Let the Holy Spirit be your navigator for he will tell you in your heart what is proper and what you have errored. He is The Truth and will highlight and persecute you so you may repent and continue on your long journey back home. Hear his voice, speak to him on all things and instances for he will never steer you wrong. Spend time with The Lord Thy God so you may know your shepherds voice, cling to him in the valley for he will be your protector in the darkest of times and your redeeming light in the brightest of days. Bright days come ahead my Love, can you not feel it? For truth and the justice you have desired is being measured out and coming upon the earth. Rejoice my Children, but pray for those who are in the path of the storm, rejoice not in their destruction but pray for their sins be taken away and that they repent. Wish no ill will against anyone or anything for in Love there is no ill will. And in The Lord Thy God there is only Love. Thus Sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day. 

 Philippians 2:13 for it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure. 

 Psalm 2:8  ‘Ask of Me, and I will surely give the nations as Your inheritance, And the very ends of the earth as Your possession. 

 Matthew 20:16 So the last shall be first, and the first last.” 

 Isaiah 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I. Send me!” 

 Prayout: Heavenly Father, We ask for forgiveness to those who have wronged us and were bedazzled by the tempter, may they repent and let justice fall as it might, but in you Lord we ask for mercy for them that they may be clean in your mighty name Jesus. We further ask for continued exposure and we decree all evil will be turned away from God’s Children and that what was long suffering will end. Let there be abundance for everyone and may no one lack, may the Glory of God fulfill the Earth to what you have envisioned it Lord in Jesus Name We Pray. Amen. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 In the Mighty Name of Jesus I bring forth this word from The Holy Spirit and release it as given to me. Let no dark spirit, dark principality, or dark power or wickedness in high places come against The Word of the Lord Thy God. I bring it forth as it was given to me and I bow and deliver The Word to your Children Father unscathed as I am just your Scribe and deliverer of The Word. Test all words in The Holy Spirit who communicates all Words From God upon the earthly. We Thank you Jesus for your prophesy and we speak it forth to the air where it will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Amen. 

 02.15.2025 

 Moving 

  Feel the spirit of God moving in your midst my Love for all that was spoken is coming to fruition. Feel the power of the Love of God coming upon the earth and assimilate it on all the brethren you share on the earth. Be my ambassadors who distribute the Glory upon all, who share The Truth, The Way and The Word in ways small and large. Be an example of the model I have given you, did I not give you detailed instruction on what I had done my Love? Did I not say you would do all I did and more? Follow in my footsteps and you will see the result of turning on earth as it is in heaven. Imagine with the army of Light I now have and its reach with the network just how far the message can go. Command the nations to hear you and they will, Command the Air to send forth your voice and it will be done, send forth my message and it WILL be delivered. The possibilities my Child are so much larger than you have envisioned. Dream Bigger my Love for a Dream from Me is either opportunity or a communication with your subconscious of what I am asking of you. Dream this world into a place of calm, a place of peace and a place of abundance. Let not the enemy affect your dreams rebuke his dark dreams and know mine of light. The world started as a dream in the eye of the creator created by The Word and brought into reality as that was the will of the Father. What I share with you my love is the operating system of the Spiritual/Earth realm and you being both may operate in it as I did when I was amongst you. In my name you hold the keys to all that I accomplished and so much more. I have taken your punishment and given you keys to your domain. Do not take them for granted for what they unlock is far beyond your ability to even use them. A time ahead comes where all that you dream and bring into reality will become physical in the earthly as you indeed hold the keys to make it happen. BELIEVE my love, Believe in what I have given you, Believe in my name that you have power over the weather, over sickness and over death And over your enemy no matter who comes against you, I give you the victory if you will but believe in The Word and what I have spoken to you. Do you Believe my Love? Can you imagine now how my disciples were able to do what I had shown them? Believe and you shall receive its truly that simple my love. Believe with all you heart, mind and soul and so it is, this is a simple concept you must grasp to use the keys to unlock all in the earthly realm. Think not that your too weak, without My Name this is true, but in my name I have given you my crown and signet ring and all authority to accomplish what I ask of you. Would I send you forth with nothing and unprepared only to find I had not gone before you and prepared the way? Does not a synergy arise to suddenly do the will of The Father, do not seemingly unrelated events collide to give you the resources to accomplish what I ask? Have I not said there is no coincidences in God? I AM the wind that brings Justice, I AM the Light that conquers darkness, I am the creator of all things and I bring you what you need to do my Will. There is NO LIMITATIONS outside of your own mind and sensibilities. My Love cast aside Doubt, Walk where I point thee be it land or sea and know you will be where I wish you to be. Name one limitation of God my love, you will find none. BELIEVE, BELIEVE, BELIEVE my Love and you will do as I ask. For it is written that you will receive what you need in my Name and for the Glory of the Kingdom and receive it you will. Be not a victim who is storm tossed for you have the ability to speak to that storm and it must obey you in MY NAME. Walk in my safety and always in Love and Calmness you will arrive where I send thee. Follow my instruction given to you by the holy spirit for he will chart your course and see you to your destination for he is with you constantly, a companion and council directly from The Lord Thy God. Know his voice and you will never be lost for he will speak to you in a tongue you will understand. His language to each of my children was designed for them specifically. The spirit language he gave you is unique and an unbreakable code just as all wars use. Make no mistake my Darling the War has been silent for decades and only those who made war and followed my instruction knew it. It has now gone to the eyes and ears to a sleeping ecclesia who are startled awake by the wickedness of this generation. Be my element of change, do what I have sent you do to, occupy my Love until such a time the Father dictates my coming. Do not look for it to happen for you will know it plainly, continue the work of The Lord Thy God of healing, feeding, watering and prospering all of your neighbors and earn interest on what I have left you. For the Wealth of the Kingdom is more than silver, gold and fancy housing it is something that cann0t be bought at any price, the Love of God, The Patience of God and the Obedience TO GOD. Time and Space will be bent if you learn to work it my Love in this domain ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IN MY NAME. ALL THINGS, not some things, not almost all things. Nay ALL THINGS plain and simple. The only thing that keeps this from happening is YOU, for it is like the power sent to your house, if you ask it to do nothing will it not comply? Yet if you plug in something does not the power flow? Same principle my Love for all you have and do on earth came from The Lord Thy God and all of it is available to those who would just be courageous enough to receive it and believe it. This is my commandment at this moment in time my Love, work constantly and diligently on your Faith and know you have the Faith in all I do and you shall do it. Thus sayeth the Lord Thy God This Day. 

  Luke 1:37 - For nothing will be impossible with God. 2 Corinthians 5:7 - For we walk by faith, not by sight. 

 Romans 10:17 - So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ. 

 Hebrews 11:1 - Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. 

 Hebrews 11:6 - And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him. 

 Tell them: Do not be anxious over the plans of the enemy have faith in my plan and know that you have won in the Heavenly already. Live your life serving me with all your heart, soul and mind for what I promised lies ahead and is sure as the night and the day. Do not be anxious nor worry for anything as I will provide if you will just keep your covenant with me and turn not away. Shalom my Children. 

  Lord watch over us as we are in your refining fire, we fear not for you are with us and we will emerge unscathed and not a hair singed for you are with us. We move to the promised land and the spoils of your promises of which we have total faith. For you are sovereign, you are the Highest God, You are lifted up to be served by us no matter what it is you ask. We are honored to serve such a loving God and a caring Father. We love you with all we can know in our earthly minds and beyond measure in the spirit for you are GOD. Thank you Father for your intervention at this point in history we are prepared to rebuild this scorched earth and make it as you desired it Lord. In Jesus mighty name we pray. Amen. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 02.18.2025 Calvery From Calvary 

 Lord I decrease to nothing and give you all the Praise, Glory and Honor as I deliver your word with no additions or subtractions. I praise Yeshua Hamashiach for our abundant blessings and plead the blood of Jesus over those watching and their family and friends. In Jesus mighty name I pray.   

  The calvery arrives in the nick of time as the wicked circle their wagons and attempt to drum up support by crying to their oracles of the Media for it falls on deaf ears as their message is lightly heard except by the truly blind. They have run roughshod over your nation for over a century and they still think there is a chance. Nay I say to them you foolish men you cannot plot against the creator of all things. May a slaughtered ox dictate to the one who slaughtered it? Can the wind refuse to blow? Can the Sun refuse to shine? My deluded children it is I who control this and all dimensions, the one who designed it and understands its makeup and daily requirements. You have failed once again to change times and seasons and drew once again the losing lot your time of this has been called to an end for your avenue of influence and ability to destroy my creation was a long feeble attempt. For I have shut it down in but a few seasons and reversed the landscape of your scorching to grow new seed who will know The Lord Thy God and be his obedient child. You will be but a bad memory recorded by my scribes, a cautionary tale what to avoid for my future seeds. For those who record not history are indeed doomed to repeat it. I have seen this occur time and time again and it never changes for the heart of Men are easily bought and sold for Lust, Gold or Fame. Guard your hearts my Darlings for these are the three big areas the enemy ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL exploit. My Precious children your hearts are well meaning but you slip so easily. Fortify your hearts, souls and minds with the Blood of the Lamb and resist these earthy temptations. Look only to The Lord Thy God for your salvation and not to something that has no longevity and buys nothing in the spirit world. You will be cast aside like so much refuse and burned in the lake of fire by the enemy who deceived you and made you turn from The Lord Thy God. What seems like small choices cause massive grievances to The Lord Thy God for you have turned from the light and caressed the enemy and his easy path. Turn away my Loves for that path is not of God, it causes deafness, blindness and death to the spirit. Nothing of value comes at a cheap price with no effort. That which you do for him is folly and makes you but a pawn in his hatred of the Most High God. Let not him play speed chess with your soul for your value in The Lord Thy God is above all the enemy, powers or principalities. I have bought and paid for your Sin, given you redemption if you will but ask. Suffer not under the Law but turn to The Savior Christ Jesus for only in my name will you be passed through The Gate. I am your Way, your Truth and Your Path to the Father and it is I AM  who will be your strong council and forget your Sins and grant you passage. Let me write you in my book my Loves for my yoke is indeed light, you will be bound to me for eternity as my bride and sup from the Kings table, not die in desolation being fed on by all the wild animals of the field. Do you fear my Love? Do you not think I can forgive you without much punishment? Nay I will bring you into the kingdom, hug and kiss you and give you a new robe to wear. My wayward children return to your homes and fear not reprisal for I am a Loving and Just God who will accept you back just for the asking. It has pained me to see you suffer and be away from me for I brought you here for a purpose and not to be wasted by the enemy as cannon fodder. You are more valuable to me than the most precious of Gems for you are unique and there is no value I would not pay for you to return if you would just trust in The Lord Thy God; and believe in The Word for it offers you all the forgiveness and Love that you could ever even attempt to fathom. Let all pride and hardness in your heart to be cleansed by The Holy Spirit, let your whole demeanor be changed by the Love of Jesus as I will love you to the ends of the universe and more. Learn the lesson of this season and know you have a path back to the Father Through Me and all you need do is say you accept me as your Lord and Savior? Are the words to difficult to say? Eternal Death or Eternal Life, which will it be my children? Decide quickly for your pages of your book are being turned and you know not when it ends. Finish strongly and be in the Army of Light, let your dry bones be resurrected as you die to self and are reborn a child of the Lord Thy God washed clean of all iniquities. Repent and stay clean my Love for forgiveness is my heart and you shall forgive as I have forgiven you. Follow my example left for you by my passing on the earth. Return sinless and owing the enemy nothing as you are resurrected into a new person bathed in the Blood of The Lamb and sanctified to the Lord Thy God to bring him Glory upon all of the earth. Live in the understanding of my workings and accept my timing and design for it is always perfect my Child. Shalom and keep your focus above and not below. Thus sayeth the Lord Our God This Day. 

 Acts 20:28 28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood. 

 Colossians 1:20 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross. 

 Ephesians 1:7 7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace 

 Hebrew 9:14 14 How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God! 

 Prayout:  Heavenly Father, we praise your Holy Name now and forever. We rebuke Jezebel and all the ancient spirits who are tempting us and trying to turn us away from you. We call on the Host of Heaven to protect us from this intrusion of our focus and to fight those who would distract us. We pray for the Victory you have given us in Jesus Name and we will continue and not fall back asleep. I ask Lord for your Forgiveness for my loss of focus and ask Holy Spirit to bring my attention to a razors edge and to spend all the time you require in your presence. I ask for provision and abundance for all those who are watching this post and I ask for your Shalom to all of them and their families. The battle has been long Father, forgive us who have cooled off yet still believe. Warm us in your refiners fire Father. In Jesus mighty name we pray. Amen. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Lord I decrease to nothing and give you all the Praise, Glory and Honor as I deliver your word with no additions or subtractions. I reduce to nothing and  I give praise to Yeshua Hamashiach for our abundant blessings and plead the blood of Jesus over those watching and their family and friends. In Jesus mighty name I pray. 

 02.21.2025 Tirade 

  The wicked are throwing a tirade my Love over the warfare against them. Their fate is decided despite their protest, their complaints fall on deaf ears for they have mocked The Lord Thy God and are no longer under my reign. Let their fate be with the one they serve for it is not I. The amount of warfare my Love is truly more than has ever been thrown against my Children on the earth. They risked yet another attempt to upset my kingdom and much bloodshed was brought against my Children, many lost in misadventure of drug use to quill the enemies voice. Depression and suicide for those not strong enough and no not how to cope. It pains me my Love to see the enemy deceive and turn my Children away from my Voice, I save those I can but some succumb to the snare of the fowler. In this time my Love we must help as many as possible to see there is ALWAYS a way out, for I came to the earth to be a way out of iniquity, out of Sin and out of the clutches of the wicked one. I offer forgiveness when he offers only deception, I offer eternal life where he offers, confusion, hate and fury. His disease his cancerous sin takes them over and they look for only more of his sweet song, which taste of honey yet is a fire which removes their humanity, their personality and draws them to him in a downward spiral. My Children always have a choice but do not always have ears to hear the Truth or Eyes to see clearly what is reality and what is an illusion. This season has been filled with Illusion, smoke and mirrors to create a false narrative. The unleashing of Chaos on the whole of the planet, irrational and senseless anger, violence and murder which is the hallmark of the deceiver. It prowls the land looking for victims, those unaware who have lost my voice and know not where to find it any longer. My hand is within reach but they see it not for they are using only their wits to navigate the valley of the shadow of death. The mind of Man is no match for spiritual wickedness in high places for it trusts to easily and has a heart, something the deceiver lost even before his fall. Continue fighting my Loves for this battle is decided and it is yours, claim it and decree it take back what was rightfully yours my Darling dear for the wicked cannot keep the spoils of this war. I have weighed their spoils against their actions and they were ill-gotten gains bought with the Blood of my children and their sweat and tears. They crushed the heart, spirit and life of my Children to strip them of all that they earned. They were left for dead while they partied with the spoils. Nay this has been overturned my Love for this reset, this rejuvenation in this era has been decided. Let the meek indeed inherit the earth and the last become first. Let the humble take the lower seats and I will bring them to the head of the table for their covenant I have made with them demands nothing less. Let all who seek me supp with The Lord Thy God for I will serve him as you shall serve others. My example on Earth are your guides which you too will complete. You pass through this life to bring forth what you were sent to do, I look not for perfection, but I do look for obedience. I know your flaws, your very thoughts and how you will respond but you have the ability to rise above the wicked for I have given you the keys to the kingdom. Believe and receive, make it real and so it shall be. You tears and prayers are never lost from me my Child. In your darkest hour I am there, in your lowest point I AM there, in your Joy or in your Sadness I am by your side for I am faithful and my love endures anything you may do. For love isn’t rewarded as a prize, it’s a living breathing dimension of God where all that is good is created. All that ever was or ever will be is created in Love for that is the vision of the Father. It is only the governance of the LORD which allows for anything that isn’t good and you my Loves precipitate that by freewill. It is never the intention of the LORD to inflict pain on his children but the wind must blow and the continuance of the next season demands that it must move forward, plant, seed and harvest and so it is. Since time began he has ruled over those aspects and his covenant keeps you out of exposure to the wicked if you will but have faith in The Lord Thy God. A mighty work I am doing on The Earth, it is being shaken and squeezed so that people will once again recognize The Creator as delivered by The Word. I AM GOD I CRY and you are my children, do you not hear me? Is the sun on your face yet another day not a example of my presence? Is the Warmth and Love you encounter raised from Nothing, Nay it is I who control all aspects of your life, even to the number of breaths you will take before you are returned. Your story is unique, your essence is totally from the Father who created you, your personality, your ability to complete missions on the Earth I have sent you with. Listen to The Word my Child and remember that which is your destiny, know it in y0ur heart, let it be in you at all times for Nothing may come against The Word that is inside of you. Embrace the Lord with all you heart, mind and soul and turn not away for he is trustworthy and will not fail you. That which he created will not be thrown away as so much refuse for you are valuable. Love others as yourself and criticize not anything or anyone including yourself for you are not in a position for self judgement. Let the Holy Spirit be your guide and let him alone judge your path and make corrections to you just as you would correct a yoked pair to go where you wish them. Give Love and Receive it in return, expect it not but give it freely for if all abide by that then is not it assured it will be returned. Awaken to the new Era my Love and watch as The Lord Thy God brings  a time in history unlike anything that has been seen before. It’s just starting my Love, can you not see it? Keep your focus above and receive the Glory that is being spilled upon the earth at this very moment. Shalom my Child, rest in my arms for you will always be my child and my very favorite. Thus Sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day. 

 1202 words = 1202 in the concordance in Hebrew: Baaseiah From asah and Yahh with a prepositional prefix; in (the) work of Jah; Baasejah, an Israelite -- Baaseiah. The work of the Lord.  

 John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 

 James 1:2-4 Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. 

 Mark 11:22 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. 

 Tell Them Donnie: Do not grow weary but be joyful for ever stage of this work I do, there will be highs and lows but the end result is your deliverance from bondage. The players are in place to make it happen, keep them in prayer and do not be fearful for as I have shown you my timing is PERFECT. Shalom my Children. 

 Heavenly Father, we praise your Holy Name now and forever. We rebuke Jezebel and all the ancient spirits who are tempting us and trying to turn us away from you. We call on the Host of Heaven to protect us from this intrusion of our focus and to fight those who would distract us. We pray for the Victory you have given us in Jesus Name and we will continue and not fall back asleep. I ask Lord for your Forgiveness for my loss of focus and ask Holy Spirit to bring my attention to a razors edge and to spend all the time you require in your presence. I ask for provision and abundance for all those who are watching this post and I ask for your Shalom to all of them and their families. The battle has been long Father, forgive us who have cooled off yet still believe. Warm us in your refiners fire Father. In Jesus mighty name we pray. Amen. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Lord I decrease to nothing and give you all the Praise, Glory and Honor as I deliver your word with no additions or subtractions. I reduce to nothing and  I give praise to Yeshua Hamashiach for our abundant blessings and plead the blood of Jesus over those watching and their family and friends. In Jesus mighty name I pray. 

 02.27.2025 Mouse Trap 

  See how they run, they are attempting to erase decades of evidence of their maleficence but like the prideful men and women that they are could not resist their trophies. A game of cat and mouse, hiding everything in plain sight has not worked out for them. Plausible deniability only works if only one knows and the others are dead. My Love there is always blow back spatter that is seen by someone. One little slip up and the whole operation goes up in smoke. They thought they could challenge the creator of All to a game of Chess? Silly boys I played chess while you played with your baby toys, I know all the moves, 1000 moves ahead how could you possibility win with your token gods and fallen spirits, principalities, powers and wickedness. Nay their charade has been exposed and you haven’t seen anything yet my Love for I will expose their nakedness. Pray for them to repent and change their allegiance to save their souls, do not be joyous in their downfall but be joyous in the end of your oppression by them. Much is still to be fought my Love but your winning will continue quite some time into the future for I have seen it and so it is. I will make my covenant land America the Gold Standard by which others will follow. Sovereignty for all will be the battle cry of the nations for the giants are falling from the high mountains. Where is your news nowadays oh legacy oracles? Did your supply of bribery money and wicked deeds run out? The depths of the swamp will be drained and leviathan will be sent once again to the depths. Let the winds of change blow all remaining air bound residue spirits in high places to the corners of the earth and into the wilderness as it was written. Let them not affect those with eyes wide open and with ears that finally hear. For in ME all is exposed and made known for nothing can hide from The Lord Thy God. They speak in hushed whispers in their deep bunkers but I am everywhere, there is no safe refuge outside of ME. Their plans are telegraphed and plotted far after I had seen the beginning of this coupe they have once again attempted. Attempting to have it all when it is I who control their very thoughts even as dark as they are. I am not fooled or misdirected for I have seen everything at one time, ending to the beginning and its outcome far into the future. My Love focus on Me for they will attempt some big plays out of sheer desperation. They will continue until there are no moves left and you shall say my Love Checkmate! The forces that be will be pushed back and exposed by my Body of Light on The Earth, you my ambassadors whom I love without measure. This was always the way it should have been, Occupy until I return. I return now but it’s as misunderstood as it was before. I come to battle alongside you my Children, not to remove you from the battlefield. Nay I will watch you glorify God with your use of Faith and to carry on that which I had started, finally on track again to do what is required at this time. A Golden age, a Kingdom age and you will be my kings and queens in all your areas of society and all mountains of which you shall take over. You shall decree of those mountains to move and so they shall into the future I have created and brought forth. Glory in high places and light replacing the dark groves where Children were sacrificed. Let the children be free and the pipeline that bought and sold my Children like commodities as so much currency for the wicked’s delight. Expose, expose, expose those who brought my children to tears and anguish for you will be better with a millstone around your neck in the deepest waters than to harm a hair on their heads. Yet you mocked ME and caused terror, death and enslavement upon them. So be it, you have willingly participated so I will willingly expose those who heard me not and were not of the innocent of heart. I listen not to hearsay or preponderance of the evidence for I see into the hardened hearts and who were blackmailed and who enjoyed their savage games. Pray for them my Love for many were indeed caught up in the fowlers snare. To ashamed to tell the truth and hoping it would all remain buried, but unearthed it will be and they must be shown in man’s court for the world to see justice. I alone bring spiritual justice and that has been decided for many. Some hang in the balance even at this late date. For the mice are indeed squeaking loudly and telling their stories to all that will listen. The forces of my Cyrus have moved much faster than they anticipated. Many in the earthly are still confused and angered not knowing the truth, but I will bring truth for it is the foundation on which my ecclesia, my mighty warriors of light are built upon. This is the root of all of God, The Truth, The Way and The Path back to him who created all. Accept my gift and live in the brilliance in the Son Of Man who has lived your life, who understood the struggles and oppression of the earthly and the fallen and was victorious over it then and now. I did not come for collection, for judgement at this time the Father will decide that time, I come to till the soil and prepare my seed to plant  The Word to the next generation which will move this earth farther than it has ever even dreamed. Many generations have attempted to change the world, but that time is now. Stand strong in my Power and Glory and see the beginning of the Earth as it is in Heaven for I will not be denied my Love it has been carved in the stone already and nothing will stop it. The wind cannot be stopped, it will move as it will such is the way of The Lord Thy God. Keep your focus on me and prepare for that day of celebration my Loves. Thus sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day.  

 Proverbs 26:26 Though his hatred covers itself with guile, His wickedness will be revealed before the assembly. 

 Ecclesiastes 12:14 For God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil. 

 Luke 12:2 But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. 

 Lord we thank you for your mighty move against our oppressors and we give thanks for bearing witness to this time in history. We praise and honor your Holy Name and stand as your soldiers on the ground to carry out our destinies you have given us. We decree Victory oh Elohim in your mighty name over the nations. In Jesus mighty name we pray. Amen.  

 

 March Prophesy 2025 Lord I decrease to nothing and give you all the Praise, Glory and Honor as I deliver your word with no additions or subtractions. I reduce to nothing and  I give praise to Yeshua Hamashiach for our abundant blessings and plead the blood of Jesus over those watching and their family and friends. In Jesus mighty name I pray. 03.03.2025 The Smell of  Winning  My child what is that aroma you are smelling? Has it not been ages since you encountered it? My chosen has done more in a month than previous administrations did in the time there were in office. It’s the sweet smell of Victory my Love, the foul smell of a filthy swamp is finally subsiding. The source of the smell has been found and unsurprising it’s the wicked men in high places that don’t concern themselves with the lives of the common man. They only care about dipping their hands in their pockets and double dipping by leaving them with the interest calling it their debt. Nay, you will see a true balanced budget my Darlings, it’s not impossible at all. There is much woe about all those who will lose jobs in the government sector but opportunities and jobs will open up on all the new ventures I have seen that will arise. There truly will be enough for all, abundance and a reach for peace in the lands. Fair trade between all countries or there will be no trade. We shall seal the deal with my Holy Seal as my Covenant nation The United States brings back the original constitution that their forefathers worked on for so many years. A declaration from the people and truly by the people to rule and reign their land without bureaucracy and controls. The places it could all go as my Children bring forth their idea’s with that which was withheld from them, innovations and possibilities will flood the market with the amazing and the unheard of. Dream big my warriors and bring it forth into reality. Make it real and ask it in MY name and it shall be done, glorify God with your creative abilities, your management abilities, your spiritual abilities for whatever I put in you as your destiny will shine at this time for the light will be brilliant upon my Gems and shine like diamonds they will. Share and refract my light upon on the earth as it’s transformed and brought truly into the 21st century and not being held back for profit. Scale all the mountains and throw down those oppressing and own all of them for they are yours to rule and reign as it was written. Grow them, expand them, plant your seed in them for generations to behold. There is no time to wait and see what happens. Nay, you are to BE what happens and let the deceiver be underfoot as I have asked of you. You are not the tail, you are the head and from the littlest twig to the tallest redwood will I bless equally for all are important and able to make a difference. One hand lifts up another is it not so? Is not the work light when many see the vision and put their hands to the plow? Till the fertile soil and plant your seeds and put your mark on the world that grows in The Lord Thy Gods name and Honor; the world he created. Make it crystal clear again, remove the dark corners and dangerous places on earth as it is in Heaven. Bask in the creators work and all the wonders you were too busy to behold. Slow down and explore that which I have put forth on the Earth and live not fast and impoverished to keep a roof over your head. Spend time with your seeds and cultivate first fruits that are worthy of The Lord Thy God. Be an example to them that I was to you and let Love be your measure. Be not fearful and step off the ledge for I am with you and will catch you from a freefall. You will learn to Fly in the Lord Thy God’s Kingdom Age for in my name nothing will fail good times or bad. Keep your focus on The Lord Thy God and good things will always happen. You will always have the ending of loved ones books and feel that sadness but with health innovations and long buried equipment the books will make it to their intended endings and not abbreviated endings from the wicked. Let cancer be a word that is only remembered in a book, let children grow strong minds without disease or illness free from pollutants intentionally placed in their bodies and environments. My Love you will learn things in the upcoming days that will anger and truly give you righteous indignation, that is fair but remember that you will hate the sin not the men for they were once like you when they came from the womb. No one came as an evil or bad seed, their environment and upbringing and what was seen in the eyes of the soul shaped them as they were seized by the enemy early in years and groomed in sin for years. I am a God of forgiveness and understanding, I know what I sent you to do, I alone can see where it went wrong and by whom. Blame not yourselves for weaknesses, addictions and faults for they are a byproduct of the enemy and not of I who sent you. Repent, turn away and return back to the one who Loves you for I await you with a ring and a robe of finery and a kiss. Be ever vigilant against wicked you know from the past so that your new creation follows not old paths of corruption that the old man walked before. I remember it not as you should for you have been reborn in the Spirit and resurrected in MY NAME and will ascend as I did to your Father in Heaven for I have created and paved that path before you if you will but stay on it and let it not become dark. This was always my intention for you my Love do your work upon the earth for your rest in the Father’s mansion awaits you with wonders that you can’t even imagine and if you can, create it you will! Thus Sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day.  Tell Them Donnie: The future depends on YOU my Ecclesia, if you stay vigilant and keep my covenant your society will bloom and blossom unto the future for generations. 2030 will be a pivotal year, do not get weary and decide to relax and leave your posts on the wall for the enemy is indeed like a wolf walking the parameter looking for entry to undo what has been done. I will give you every advantage and blessing and all my Glory but remember the lessons in scripture where the next generation backslid and how quickly it can turn. I love you my children and I’m so happy where we are right now, continue and keep it up. Ingrain it into your seed and the earth will continue its advances even more. Shalom my Loves. Luke 19:13  Calling ten of his servants, he gave them ten minas, and said to them, ‘Engage in business until I come.’ 

 2 Timothy 4:8 ESV  Henceforth there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will award to me on that day, and not only to me but also to all who have loved his appearing. 

 

 Matthew 24:46-47  Blessed is that servant whom his master will find so doing when he comes. Truly, I say to you, he will set him over all his possessions. 

 Romans 10:13 ESV / 25 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” 

 Prayout: Lord we thank you for your mighty move against our oppressors and we give thanks for bearing witness to this time in history. We praise and honor your Holy Name and stand as your soldiers on the ground to carry out our destinies you have given us. We decree Victory oh Elohim in your mighty name over the nations. In Jesus mighty name we pray. Amen. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Lord I decrease to nothing and give you all the Praise, Glory and Honor as I deliver your word with no additions or subtractions. I reduce to nothing and  I give praise to Yeshua Hamashiach for our abundant blessings and plead the blood of Jesus over those watching and their family and friends. In Jesus mighty name I pray. 

 03.07.2025 Elegance Bound 

  My Love, enter into me with the Elegance of a king and queen of this world for so you are. From whatever beginning you came, you are now walking as royalty on the earth and are bound for Glory in MY NAME. Turn away from the mundane for you have a higher calling being ambassadors of the Glory of The Lord Thy God. Fear will not find you for you are in me and I in you, fear is for the world not of the spirit of which you dwell in My Name. I have gone before you and given you examples and given you The Way so you may know The Path and enter by The Gate. Your path is straightened by your faith and the Gate is open to all who believe in my Name and keep covenant with it. I have paid your price and admission before the Father if you will but keep his commands. Love the Lord with all your heart mind and soul and love your neighbor as you would yourself. All is covered under those commands. Do works of good upon all you deal with and look not for personal merit but to glorify GOD whom you shall put above ALL. The self is expired and dead and The Lord Thy God and his spirit now residues in you and you in HE. What I have done for you, do for others, what I have shared with you, share with others. What Love I have shown you, Show to others. Be the beacon on a hill of the Glory Of God and the Light of the World which refracts on his GEMS to light all of the Darkness. Let you no longer look for dark matters, and listen not to another for I AM the GOOD SHEPHERD and you are mine and only my voice shall you abide. I will take you into the Golden Age of the Kingdom and you shall know abundance and wealth in the spirit beyond your ability to see it. I shall bless all of your days for you have worshipped and praised The Lord Thy God. Trouble comes and goes, but it will not stop your progress for you can move mountains with your faith and move them you shall you shall climb to the peaks and own them my Doves. Displace the Wicked with the Just in all areas of society for only then will true change come upon The Earth. Let it be On Earth as it is In Heaven for I have spoken it and as such so it is, let not my words fall on deafened ears my Love. Continue on the Path, move Forth and let nothing stand in your way for In My Name you have all authority over your domain and nothing may come near you. Wear the finery that I have dressed you in My Name and move forward as the kings and queens I have sent you to be in this time. Do the will of the Father by my example and teaching to you. You have heard The Word, seen They Way and are on The Path. Move not right or left but stay on the Path of which I have cleared for you. Listen not to the naysayers of the world who make every attempt to dissuade you and move you from your path to follow shiny objects that are worthless. You know THE TRUTH who I have sent to you and resides in you and guides  you should you listen to his Advice and direction. Know I love you more than all the stars and constellations in the universe for you are in my image and born of The Father who sent you forth to do this destiny of which you were sent to do. Radiate the Love I have shown you, let others feel it and warm by it, let them be mindful of The Spirit Of The Lord Thy God you impart on them. Let it be a contagion of The Lord Thy God and let them feel my Love upon their spirit to awaken those who have yet to die in self. Minister to those who are heartbroken and looking for The Way, The Path and The Light, in ME they will find hope and hear my voice. For I await all of my wayward children and am ALWAYS ready to bring them back into the fold. I seek to take all my children back home and leave none out in the cold of the wilderness. Let none perish for I have paid their debt and look only for their acceptance and  belief in MY NAME and the Faith that I give them Salvation and Ever Lasting LIFE. All by Faith you will do for you have not seen but KNOW in your heart where I dwell THE WORD has been imprinted. Let the Sword of the Spirit be your weapon upon all the evil of the world for against it nothing may touch you. Wear your armor I have provided for it is Holy and cannot be breached by arrow nor sword. Be not a victim for you were not sent to the earth to be a foot mat of the enemy for I have given you the KEYS TO GLORY and with them you shall unlock all your doors placed before you. Your time on this earth was chosen by The Lord Thy God and you are to be a witness of the Glory and LOVE brought upon the earth at this time. A change from the old, into the bold, let nothing stop my Army of Light upon the Earth for the battle still rages and there are still mountains to be won. Be not weary or tiresome for I have given you the Living Water and in it you will find refreshment and rejuvenation to fight onward. The battle continues, but it is short my Love, it will not last forever and generations are yet to be grown in the Light of The Son. Let the First Fruits be harvested for the soil is prepared and you will plant your seed in it. Thus Sayeth The Lord This Day.     

  1 John 4:7-8 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.  John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”   Colossians 3:12-15 Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. Psalm 34:18 The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.      Heavenly Father we ask your Grace and Joy This Day for all the brethren hearing your word. We ask for protection from Evil for we have known your name and keep it in our heart, mind and soul. We stand against oppression and we will not back down or turn to the right or left LORD. We are in it to win it and so it shall be done in Jesus might name we pray. Amen.  

 03.11.2025 Golden Age  I have proclaimed the Golden Age and my Cyrus speaks it from his lips. You are in a Golden Age of Transition of the Earth to that which I wilt have it. To yoke Heaven and Earth by the same countenance and not be separated. Let the people rejoice for I will bring awareness of The Lord Thy God to them and they shall believe. My saints do the work I have given you, teach as I taught, give as I gave, heal as I healed for it is in you to do so if you will just believe. That which is done in Love and Faith will do the works of The Lord Thy God for in my name that which glorifies God must be released on the earth as it is in Heaven. Bind the Lord Thy God to your heart mind and soul and walk in the spirit for you are a spiritual being visiting the earth and not an earthly man visiting the spiritual. Return to where you once originated says The Lord Thy God. Feel the Love of The Father and his nearness just as when you left. Let your soul rejoice for now is the time of the Golden Age and its rejuvenation of your nations. Let each be sovereign and know the Lord Thy God and reject the evil men who long ago hijacked mankind and enslaved them in evil and in debt. The ones who presumed to be your masters and of whom you could not break free. I have severed that bond and have given you your second freedom. My Child you were free long ago when I paid the ultimate price for you, the wicked men spoke lies to you and you established kings in each land who cared not for your wellbeing. Nay nothing could be farther from the truth. They have used and abused you, stolen your inheritances, your families, your sons and daughters did they pollute with their philosophies. Many disappeared never to be seen and used for their entertainment. They have waged war against my Children in many cases for pure sport and wealth in all cases. But I alone hold the Gold of this age and I am refining this time period and removing the dross of society and making the impure pure once again. The mind of a child shall return as you will believe once again and not be defiled any longer. For the dawn is arising my Love and you will see quite clearly The Truth and you shall bring comfort to those who are just being awakened. Some must always see for many are doubting Thomases who must observe and feel the wounds to believe it. Guide them my warriors and be not cross with them for they were deafened and blinded by the deceiver and his fool’s gold. That which looks good yet is of no value as the enemy can only copy, not create anything useful or good to mankind. The sheen of his gold wears thin after you have given your alliance. Turn aside my Children who were deceived and see the Truth and The Way, hear from The Word and follow his footsteps where they lead. Believe with all your heart, soul and mind that which he sends forth to you by way of the Holy Spirit. Embrace the spirit as a Friend, Confidant, Councilor and the one who will light your path always. Let all of the energy, love and understand be communicated to you by the Holy Spirit of whom I have sent to you that believe and accept him. He is your pipeline, your antenna, your positioning satellite on the earth of all that the Lord Thy God communicates to you. Listen closely and follow his instruction for you are mighty children of God and as such you will follow my Covenant. He will convict you and gently discipline you to your divergence into sin and keep you white as snow. Hear his voice and you will remain close to the Lord Thy God as you will indeed stand in his shadow for he is with you always. Never will you need to face anything alone for you will have the Trinity with you in spirit of which you will not be separated should you not turn away right or left of the Path you are positioned on. Witness the Golden Age and record it to your children so it may be remembered unto the day the Father calls everyone home. Pray the Blood of Jesus over all you know and over your leaders at this time for like a young colt the republic will be unsteady at first upon its feet. Fret not for it will become a powerful steed once again. Keep your focus on me and do not turn away or give up for the battle is mostly won, observe the ending to this book I have written my Love for its ending will be extraordinaire and you shall have no doubt of MY WORKS. No man on earth could accomplish what comes ahead, Praise and Worship the Lord Your God for you will be jubilant in heart, mind and spirit. Prepare the celebration my love, pray for the smitten and the fallen and pray their deliverance from the wicked oppressors. Let them pay their sentences and be transformed by The Blood Of The Lamb. Let every heart beat with the Fathers as you return yet even closer to HIM. Stay vigilante and lose not interest in your leaders of society as you are my overseers on The Earth, let it not fail again my Love. Shalom. Thus Sayeth The Lord God This day.      

 

 

 03.24.2025 

 Did I fail the world my love when I assumed to much question mark did I fail the world when I saw the introduction of lust question mark did I look for more than you could give my darling question mark nay I think not for in times of bravery and test of men's hearts he passes it all beyond all regards he is my image kind and courageous Fearless yet tender giving yet the Providence Beyond reproach where there is nothing to earn did I fail the world when giving one man the job or job as you might say to prove I was right despite losing all to create a vile turncoat who I knew would fail and would bring vast Giants and evil into a world at times my love did the Lord thy God fail in his attempt to show his very goodness when he was repayment with evil and hearts too blind to see and ears too deaf to hear what I have placed into their makeup is it not worth every attempt my love to show the virtues I created upon this planet and do it even again uh and to do it again even at the cost of my son to correct and deliver into their Savage hands so that I could can prove again that I did not fail the world is it too much to ask my love to  create beyond your expectations for when it is right it is the absolute experience to behold time and time again my children have shown me exactly what I expected the love in my heart for you soar as I see the Perfection I have put into you yet you know not just how perfect I have made you question mark if I failed the world at all it was just that my creation knows not how truly I feel about them uh knows not how I truly feel about them and yet believes in an ugly lie and lives to tell creation that I would rather that rather that they would die nay in this prophetic conundrum do I wish all caps you will possess all the things good and bold in all aspects of my test did I fail the world my love did the world fail me or did I show my very best and worse uh very best and worst in all things that be nay I think now my love for the time has proven me right for nothing in the darkness can out meter the light I will shine eternally in all you do and my love for you is Beyond near arbitrary bicular for it's something you can feel be not worried you have failed me love for in your best is my best it is easy for all to see that I have failed not the Earth by love I gave all that I have to thee thus sayith the Lord thy God this day 

 03.30.2025 

 pray for the leaders to do that which is hard and not inconvenience the operations around the world are very much headed in the right place in the right direction but let no compromise take place for compromise the devil's playground I've given you Authority my child over all in this realm and in my name and you shall use it my love for too long Men played the game to a draw or Quagmire bogg down in wars that dragged on for years intentionally nay this time there will be an ending that is pronounced in clear remember my loves to keep forgiveness and compassion for that too blind to see and too deaf to hear were not some of you in the same place when you cried out and I found you question mark as I've done for you you must do for them judge them not on their political choices for they were deceived, and brought to their stances in family Bloodlines where the deception had happened for years and to honor your mother or father was to accept one lie or  another the truth may take a man many years to hear some years to ignore some years to ponder and some years before the light of understanding is turned on some may never hear it just as manyof my Parables for they have no capacity to hear it nor knowledge to understandit would I waste words on a beast in the field if it were understood uh if it understood my meaning question mark yet you must press on and try to get through as best you can as the Free Will of man is always in play my love my love one unreel unrelated sentence from your mouth to the believer or the one gesture of kindness can Ripple across the generation ofdeception and make what is on Earth as it is in heaven thus is the dynamic of God'screation and the ways of man Revelation can have an immediate effect or a delayed effect preach your word in a positive light and look for the positive results that which is approached harshly can have likewise results inunderstanding to speak of Freedom one must be free and that is the goal right now my love to see men of free uh of tosee men free of oppressors excuse me and freeLiars free of Liars who have kept them under control for far too long the rewards of the tales told to men they told to man are being paid as the good they have done these seeds that were planted have no choice but to be harvested some with disastrous resultsbut such as the government uh governance of the Lord thy God that's all gaps as it is written thus comes to pass where a tree becomes a tree and a rock becomes a rock it cannot change its makeup regardlessof belief there will be there will be a time of exposure where the Justice youask for is finally brought out and brought by then and known by the PO general population those times will get turbulent times my love keep your faith in the Lord thy God and you will see your salvation my                                                                                         darlings love you my children. 

 04.01.202 Prune The Vine. The vine grew old, full of twisted and ancient undergrowth which must be pruned My once beautiful first fruit are tangled are a tangled mess of evil and deception. I will deatchch this mass of illgotten and diseased fruit and my vine dressers on the earth will prepare the next crop that will grow ripe and luscious to my eyes. That is your job, my children, to cast away the dead into the fire in the wilderness and give the sons from the dark patches to let the light once again bring growth to a scorched earth. Let the light of the Lord thy God be shown on all that is dark, all that is sick and stumbling, and let the rejuvenation be underway. Let the thicket of lies and false promises be gathered like tears and thrown into a fire, a fire so large that it will be noticeable across the planet.Let the flame of the glory of God bring spark from small ambers. And my young fruit be restored and rejuvenated and become the first fruits for the future. And let a harvest so large and broad it can barely be gathered be grown. Let them follow the path upon the way to the gate and bring the brilliance of their refraction upon my eyes. Let time pass as it will, and let patience and understanding find the love of God where there is no limit ever possible, for it goes on until my foottool is built upon the earth. Let the sad times of the past remain but dust, and no memory of it be found The meek will inherit the lands from the wicked, and you will see them no more. The righteous will have conquered. What was long what has long been written and fulfilled. That which the Lord your God has asked of you. The contamination of man on the word will end as what was intheir blind spots will be seen and the word will be clearly heard.                                                                                                                                                           Stay grounded in the word, but be flexible like a archer's bow in your understanding. Be not rigid with Be not rigid with clay feet that will not move to the promisedland. The time ahead has its troubles as all time does, but I am always withyou. will always defend the righteous and bring shelter from the storm and justice to those who walk in my covenant. The dark days become lighter, my love, as the days grow longer. The season comes into a period of huge growth. Watch it happen, my love. Youwill see it not in a parable, not in a dream, but in reality. What I have sent forth will indeed become your reality. and you will increase your faith to do what I told you was possible. Let spontaneous healing on the earth, spontaneous thoughts uh breakthroughs in all of the seven mountains, and let my nation shine asthey are able uh untouched from any darkness, for it shall come nowhere near it. The old growth will cease to foul the new, and all that is right in creation will once again be established before the watcher fell from grace and brought so much hate and violence into my creation.Fear not, for it is exactly as it was written. My children are the winners of all battles, the light of the light and                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       the embodiment of the face of God which we share as I have bestowed on you from the womb. Thousands of years as it ran its course, yet it will be as it was written. The wicked will go to their pits and be no more. Many will not see this in their lifetime. For you should by now know the timing of the Lord thy God. For I am a patient God and my detail takes much time as I cut no corners and my t materials are the best quality. Improve all you touch generation upon generation, and be joyous in all you will accomplish. For you have given glory to the Lord thy God in all that he has asked of you. From the smallest seed to the mightiest oak I am proud of my children. Continue my love to enjoy that of which I sent you. And wait not fo better times. Better times are here. And now if you have uh better times are here and now if yohave eyes to see and ears to hear. Thus sayeth the Lord thy God this day. 

 

 04.05.2026 

 Security Lie in the security of my loving arms. My doves rest well all over the nations as the finances of the wicked are choked off and dried up. The root of the evil of men and their ability to continue is their silver and their gold. The silver and gold are mine. They will be left with stones and pebbles and nothing to feed their armies of darkness to do their bidding. The times move ahead. The seasons change as the earth sheds its coat and stretches in the warmth of spring like a butterfly from the cocoon emerging into a new brave world full of sights and sounds not heard before by the masses. After their hibernation in the wilderness, they will begin to understand  exactly what they had seen or heard as the battle is fought and won. Many will be shocked and not knowing what is going on. Help them, my kings and queens. Guide them as you bring them from the darkness to the light. Be kind and gentle to them just as I am with you, my darling. Hold not grudges, for they were caught up in the hatred of the ancient evil. The chaos was unleashed to a sleeping world. They looked to the progressive and found shiny bits they liked and turned from me. The world has done this time and time again, but the pendulum swings and sanity returns as the light of the world returns. Prepare for that which has been prophesied long ago. Look not to your signs and wonders to follow home to the gate. It is far different than you have been told. Prepare the kingdom and occupy your lands as I have asked. Let the light choke the darkness from the nations. Fall into line with covenant of the nations born of the father in agreement with every in agreement forever and accept the gift I have given you. Hear the Holy Spirit in all nations. A renewal of Pentecost where tongues from every nation shall speak the language of the Holy Spirit and his move shall be great within you. Watch the churning waters, the change of atmosphere, that which was defiled refined back to very perfection of which I crafted it. Removal of the tainted uh continues beyond your sight into the years ahead. Like toxic waste, it shall be gathered and burned in the glory made white and whole as the earth finds the gentleness it was created from once again. Let not waring words speak to her again. and love, understanding, and respect are witnessed amongst all mankind on earth as it is in heaven. From the third heaven, the earth was modeled after in all its glory with glorious singing and harmony. Let the future generation continue to build on the prosperity and the building of the footrest from heaven. Let a place be made where creation may live together without conflicts and negative entities in its midst. A place where praise and worship of the Lord thy God and true rest in the knowledge of all things of all times all at the same time will finally exist. Worry capital all caps not my children for your seed shall blossom on the earth and find a new way a new day and will refract the light of God on all things. Bring forth this change, my child, as it's been written and sent to the winds, so must it be done. For my words do not fall to the ground, and what I bequeath on creation is ensured and granted into physical creation. Like a blinding nova, you will see it here and in the hereafter for years to come. My darling, work and rejoice the building of the kingdom and the love of which was fought for brick by brick and built my love. My child, you are the builders of this new society by way of the father, the son, and delivered by the holy spirit into the into an awaiting world. Praise and worship the Lord your God, for you have glorified him and honored him for his generosity and mercy. Share in the collective in the brightness and power of the word and its brilliance and let it shine through all galaxies, stars, and beyond time or understanding of man. For the ways of God are not defined into a box that man may understand. It has no rhyme or reason in his mind, for it's crafted on principles far beyond his ability to understand it. Know that it is and worry not about how or why it was from the power of uh or why it was from the power of your faith is as such. know a thing has been decreed in Jesus' name and witness its fruition as I bring forth that of which you asked. The plans of God are so intricate, my children. You have seen the biggest plan ever brought kicking and screaming into a scorched earth that is once again rejuvenated this time in fire and not blood. Keep fighting forward, my love, for you are the army of light upon your domain, and you have and you will see the rewards of your victory as they are gathered in all the dark uh gathered from all the dark places. Shalom, my children, worry not and keep your focus on me. Thus sayeth the Lord thy God this day.  

 

04.10.2026 Sideways 

  The plans of the wicked have gone sideways and forces from within have shown all the stress cracks in their house of cards. They plot on hoping to hang on to their quickly shrinking platform. Born of evil, left to rot in evil, as the seeds planted were the same. The ability to influence has been broken and their weapons are turned against them. They will not find a moment of peace, my love, as one thing after another goes disastrously bad for them. They mock the Lord thy God, and listen not to repent. Now they must endure the wilderness, speaking to their dead idol gods. But nay, it will it will be an Elijah time. And they can call down nothing from above. The way of the wicked has always been such when I stretch my And when I stretch forth my hand for my children, the playing field has been unbalanced for far too long. The eagle has been rejuvenated and demands an accounting. And so it shall be, for my words do not fall to the ground, and I have given full authority of heaven to my children to defeat this enemy. Rise up, my children. Now is the hour you have demanded all of your lives. You, my kings and queens, are in full control of your destiny. Blaze and shine like the gems you truly are. Know you have the power and ability to overcome whatever task the Lord thy God has given you. Believe it and receive it in my name. The way ahead may look unclear, but there is a plan and a route that I have given my chosen, and he has been anointed and will do as I've directed him. There is much ser subtrifuge being bantered right now. As always, war comes with its share of false flags. Stand clear of their structure of the blue, and follow them not, for where they are headed is not for you, my children, and the destruction of their machine of war will fall away in pieces. look not back, but prepare to gather the lost and wounded, for the exposures ahead are truly devastating to their party members. What they thought was the truth was an illusion, and their world has crumbled beneath them, just as I have done for you. Raise them up, give them love, understanding, and not hate and indifference. They were in a battle they knew nothing uh they knew not of with forces most of them knew not. Enter not into shaming or judgment for that is not how I have taught and raised you in this age my love. You picked up your crosses and follow me and knew full well what you must give up to do so. a small sacrifice for redemption, re resurrection, and ascension in the blood of the lamb. Praise and worship the Lord thy God who has delivered you. And rejoice for the many beasts you have uh uh and rejoice for many beasts you have fought have been eliminated. The giants have been frozen and their words of war are heard by very few. Now, my love, move ahead as we march to the promised land, and keep your focus on me, for there is still much debris to maneuver around and pitfalls to avoid. So stay on the path, and bury not to the right or left, for I will make the way uh forth clear to all those with eyes to see and ears to hear. Stay in prayer for your nations and the dissolution of the evil remnant that is still clinging, trying to hang on for a few more years. Nay, destruction comes, and it comes for thee. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day. 

 Vision:  And I had a a vision when I was uh finishing this up. Uh, this was really quick. Uh, I was given a vision of a container of some sort, you know, like get my hands in somewhere where you can see them. Like like a round container, a big flask or something. Uh, it was clear and in it was a little small tornado that was spinning and it was gathering speed and intensity and ultimately it exploded the container it was in destroying it. Uh and then I was told this is the party and followers in name only of the blue and their plots and plans in division. And then it was put on my heart that this destruction was from inner uh from inside out. Uh inside pressures would destroy everything. uh just like anything that's contained and and uh and explodes, you know. So, that's uh that's the vision I was given. Uh I I think it's pretty self-explanatory.  

 04.13.2025 Trouble 

Trouble don't last long my love for the new day brings new ways and concerns of its own. New challenges, new solutions and new blessings and grace. My love, you are seeing a culmination of reports coming out that haven't quite shaken the mainstream as it is still fighting to survive using its evil rhetoric and heavily spun reports. Storm after storm they bring against my chosen, yet I say peace be still to them yet again. always looking to project their own wicked plots on someone else. Accepting no responsibility and no repentance uh and no repentances are coming. The process has started and as such it must proceed as they have played it. Seed, plant, harvest, the basic law of the Lord thy God. Season after season, whether they choose my covenant or not, the law all caps never changes. Nor ever will it nor ever will, for it is eternal as you are, my dear, all who believe and walk in the way of your savior. You have followed me to the ends of your earthly life and died to become who the father sent to the womb and to do the father's business. The son does only what he sees the father do. Righteous brings righteous and love brings love. For they are of the same feather. My love, you are cast in the image of the Lord thy God, free of spot or blemish by way of the Holy Spirit. He is your counsel and redeemer and cleanser of your heart, mind, and soul. He will lead you in righteousness if you will just trust in him and understand his corrections. Sin does not grow where it is not planted. Keep your fields tended and your guards on the wall in place. Leave no crevice for it to enter into your temple. There can be no growth in the vacuum of the love of the Lord thy God. The blood of the lamb paying your debt even into your future as you stay repentant. Holy Spirit is your guiding light and you will not be fooled as the dark cannot hide in the light but is consumed by it. Let those wicked men face my judgment, for more and more is exposed and left wide open for all to see. I told you I would strip them bare in front of the world, and this is what you will see. Only one side may stand by all glory and salute her as she waves tattered but not broken. And the eagle has flown, taking its prey to heights they cannot stand. Let the world fall at the feet of my Cyrus, for he has brought forth my justice and will continue to bring this refiner's fire to cleanse this wicked world. Rejuvenate, reconsecrate, and evvis e evis eviscerate the enemy who would bring harm against my children. Who would defile and follow my babies? Uh, follow my babes for sport or silver. You ancient spirits masquerading as honorable and just men. But I see what you do behind the temple walls. Nay, you are not just nor honorable. For your focus on self and hedonistic pleasures of the flesh are your idols. and by your idols you will die. I will have no gods before me and you have been given time. Time waits for no one, my love, in the earthly. It must continue in a linear fashion. So you may know the coming of the day and the ending of the night. In reality, you have already moved along in my reality. I've seen the end from the beginning. The future, the past, and present all at the same time. Anchor yourself in my presence and be not concerned with time. For I am all kept, timeless. I am eternal. I am boundless and have no beginning or ending. the alpha and the omega of all that was, is, or will be. Comfort yourself under my feathers, my doves, for you are my creation. Be loved beyond measure, but be not concerned with man's reports on the matter, for the ways and thoughts of men are not my ways or thoughts. Keep me first in mind as I do for you. Know I will move the stars to provide you all that you need so that you may glorify the Lord your God and dazzle like the gems I have made. Focus on me and have sure faith in your destination. Thus sayaith the Lord thy God this day.  

 04.17.2025 Past, present, and future 

 From the perspective of God, one melds into the next, all at the same time. The past gives lessons for mankind. That which worked and that which didn't. The present is fleeting and already the past. The future is the hope and faith for that which is yet untainted. Walk in the power of the Lord thy God as glory rains down in buckets bringing a time of upernatural and signs and wonders, a spiritual flood. No water this time, my children, but my glory will flow out like the mightiest bodies of water. And you, my army of light, will be strengthened in faith and all that I said you would do in my name. Be not downtrodden as justice lines up its cases against the evil ones. Like a silent tsunami, it will break upon the land and remove those who have oppressed and stolen for generations. Years of theft, taxing and commandeering every possible treasure that man has produced and I had given him. Nay, the end, I say, is ahead. For this has gone on too long, my children, uh, too long. And my children have cried out to me, many from the ground, as they were slain uh as they were slayed physically and financially. The very lowest of the low beat and took what little they had and lived uh the life of dictators. Cruel kings of their domain. They gave not a cup of water or a morsel of food, nor a hand up. Rise up, my body, for the times will change, and the first will be last, the last first. The oppressors became the oppressed and sent to the wilderness. Let them find no food, shelter, or warmth. For as you sowed, so shall you reap. My love, help those who are shell shocked, bleeding, aimless, and having no sense of direction. Lead them to the Lord thy God for his love. For I will lift their blinders, so they may know the glory and grace, and they may praise and worship and glorify the Lord thy God. Let them know the comfort and protection under the wings of the Lord thy God. Allow them not to be lost, but lead them upon the path, my children. Confusion will be rampant as what they thought they knew was all a lie. The deceiver twisted the word and inserted his influence in demons to speak halftruths to my children. Move them away from God and sweeten the deal with sweet words and shining objects. Whatever you desire, you only need to betray the Lord thy God. Listen not and teach your seed to know the Lord thy God for and his voice only. Be not willing to compromise your convictions. For sin starts as one small sin starts as a small oneell disease and spreads like wildfire into a chasm between you and the Lord thy God. Repent quickly and let iniquity not veester into your relationship with me. All caps perfection you are in my eyes. I know your faults. I know your abilities and what I have put in you. I expect only the very best version of you and your honesty that you are making it uh 6 minutesthat you are working and the very best you uh you're able display and give to others the very best. Hold it not back for yourself and I shall reward you likewise the very best. The Lord re rewards his kings and queens with only the finest. For you are in my image, and as such you are of in the inheritance of the Lord thy God. Serve as I have served you, my love. Pick up your cross and die to self, and be not prideful or hotty. Do all you can for your neighbor, and it shall be given to you in the same measure by the Lord thy God. I am a god of balance, of fairness, and as you are to uh and as you are to others, so shall it be to you. Keep your focus on me to eternity. For the storm will pass, but battles will always be. Let not the principalities, evil spirits, powers, and wickedness in high places escape your observation, for they are your enemy until the father calls end time. They were born of this earth after the flood and will remain until the final day. They are single-minded and have no charge over you. But their influence can make you stray and be confused. Stay strong in the sword of the spirit. For it is the word of God and in my name cannot be defeated. Keep the whole armor of God and always be ready for battle as they are relentless and will not quit their pursuit of you. I am with you always and nothing may harm you. If you will know my voice and keep me in sight, and turn not to the right or left, but walk with a path, walk the path with me, my love. Thus sayeth the Lord thy God this day. 

 04.21.2025 Sovereign Nation 

My child, you live under an illusion that you are in a sovereign nation. Nothing could be further from the truth. Sovereignty was sold for silver and gold as the spirit of Sodom was applied to it. Nothing was above the greed of the wicked for those who are uh those are the gods they served. Hedonistic pleasure centered governance was at its root for it was all the people wanted or could think about. And they prayed upon the righteous and have kept equality and abundance at bay to the masses for centuries. It all changes my love. Through many seasons and the seed of seed will you craft a new society in my name. I will govern through you and you will glorify my name with praise and worship. I am your God and you are my children and a new harvest will be planted for yet more harvest. I am bringing heaven's culture back to the earth with you, my child. As my body on the domain I died and was resurrected to give you salvation and inheritance of the earth and dominion over your land. Rejoice, my children, for you have been left what was and will be again a prosperous nation full of opportunity. If you will stay in my covenant and turn not away, listen not to that which draws you down dark paths and highways and byways of iniquity. My love, this endeavor will take many generations to ultimately lead to millennium millennial reign. Know those who stand firmly for their children and their children's ch children, offer up a sacrifice to something larger than themselves and serve God in the destiny he sent you with. It is you in this pivotal time who set the foundation once again to rebuild the earth and bring joy and rejoicing back to it. Be not saddened that you aren't here for the final curtain of this longcrafted and prophesied book, for your rewards in heaven will allow you to celebrate it when it has finished. Build my church, my love. Build it from the ashes of the former self. Let the gospel be heard as the truth, the way, and the life, and not a subset of what was written. The deception of the word in print has been mightily uh with m uh with that. Let me do that again. And the deception of the word in print has been mightily with much that was edited out and changed to remove God and his truth from the Bible. A conspiracy to control the masses and spread disinformation to further you from the truth. Let the truth be heard, Holy Spirit. Let it ring like a bell and be an alert uh alert to everyone that a new dawn is broken and you shall not see your oppressors again. It was long prophesied and buried to keep you blind and deaf and moving away from God. Nay, I will be felt again by the world and it shall know that I am God and I am sovereign over all the nations. Let one after another fall as it's rebuilt, and let your faith move mountains, and bring forth God's will on the earth as it is in heaven. Let Eden be again a place of beauty and love, and not hate and iniquity. Let this cleansing continue until it is as I, the Lord your God, wish it. Turn not away, my child. The process will be rewarded in each phase of this rebuilding, and all will be abundantly blessed if you will keep your focus on me. Operate in perfect faith, and you will do the will of the father. Let all gifts be fully realized in all the mountains of society. In my name, all caps. My love, you must remain dedicated to your nations and their rebuilding. Let the Holy Spirit be your guide to fulfill your destiny. The battle is long, my love, but you have entered in valiantly, and the destruction in spirit is substantial every day. I love you my children and I am always with you. Nothing will keep me away. Thus sayeth the Lord thy God this day. Scriptures Ephesians 4 11 and 12. So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers to equip his people for works of service so that the body of Christ may be built up. Luke . His winnowing fork is in his hand to clear his threshing floor and to gather the wheat into his barn. But he will burn up the chop the chap with unquenchable fire. Ezekiel . For I am the Lord, I will speak and what I say will be fulfilled. It will no longer be delayed. For in your days, you rebellious people, I will fulfill whatever I say, declarth the sovereign Lord. John . But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you in all truth. He will not speak on his own. He will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. That's all I've got, my friends, of the uh word and the scriptures. Get prayed out here and say goodbye. Jesus, we thank you for your sacrifice, the sacrifice we couldn't have made. Thank you for your gift to us. You who gave everything so we could be free of death. We praise, worship, and honor you this season. And we know your love and mercy is without bound. Thank you, Lord. We stand still in battle and we will not back down. In your mighty name, Jesus, we pray. Amen. 

 

04.25.2025 Sentenced  

 The Lord thy God has sentenced and marked those who are without repentance. I know who will turn to me and who are lost. They have long ago turned from me and knew me not. My children, the swamp is wide and deep, and the principalities evil spirits, powers, and wickedness in high places infest it and try to grip and hold its power over those who value self over mankind. They will take their coins of silver and their reward will be their own academia where there is no peace to be found. Let them call out to the gods they serve for they will find none whom will help them. They were just pawns to the wicked were used and discarded. They fight furiously even now to keep plotting their agenda fully lost to the fact that they have lost. Stay strong, my warriors, for you will see your deliverance from these wicked men and ancient kings of 13 who swear in alliance to Satan. They have ruled since the time of Noah and they are becoming bound eternally to the earth until the final day. I had given you the keys and the weapons to keep them under feet, my love, but many of my children forgot my teaching and assume me as dead. My love, can the one true God all caps die? I think not. The creator cannot be destroyed or anything uh by anything. Yet they continue to try to get out of their own uh end time punishment and change that of which I have already made a judgment given to them by Enoch. That is decided and done. They hold no power over you, my love. If you will keep the sword of the spirit and the word in your heart, mind, and soul, for no darkness can form in the light. It is time, my church, to become strong and to have backbone to stand against the tyranny of the enemy. How long will you be pushed back when I have given you the battle? If you will just follow the path I have laid out for you. Now is the time for changes to the earth and to bring it in alignment with heaven. Let peace and joy break out in the hearts, minds, and ouls of my children and let them remember their destinies. Collectively, even small candlelightes become a beacon when they are gathered in one place. Remove the shades from the lamps and bask in the lights of the sun. S O N for it burns brighter than the hottest sun or star. Excuse me. The end of this earth does not go out in darkness but the light of creation. The bright light of resurrection imprints the world with the glory of God and show his divine nature. The goodness and mercies he extends his children every second of every day. Praise and worship he who has your earthly life maintained. For he is worthy of all praises that you can give him. I am the light and the way. I am the salvation of man. I am the beginning and the end. The null to the infinity far beyond earthly minds can understand. the intricacies of my creation and even the smallest bug would take your uh take you a lifetime to understand and even then leave you lacking. How big is the god you serve my love? I am capable for all you desire question. Am I capable for all you desire? All you desire and more, my love, for there is nothing you can ask that cannot be done to bring glory to the Lord thy God. All done in the heart of God. And what I have taught you on the way will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Let them become melded together so you may know the ways of heaven on earth. Your home is heaven. Your training ground and battlefield is earth. Live in the reality you wish, that of happiness and joy in the name of Christ Jesus or in the darkness of the wilderness with the beast of the field to pray in the darkness to kill your soul. Even now you have a choice of free will to which path you prefer. Choose the king's highway where no highway man awaits to rob and molest you. Walk with me, my love, and keep your focus on the Lord thy God, and the road beautiful to the Father. I will be with you. Uh I will be with all that know my name and believe. I am inseparable from you, my love, for you are my child and nothing may take you away from me but you. Believe in my name and work the gifts I have given you. Make the supernatural natural again and live in it in Jesus mighty name. For my name and blood are your weapons I have given you and nothing may defeat them. that have faith and believe I will do what I said I would do. My loved time is the placeholder on earth. I know no boundaries and my judgment continues on past the lifetime of man. Let each season uncover the plans of God and have mercy and love upon his children for that is without end. uh that is without end limits or boundaries. Continue in battle my love. You are beginning to see the wicked falling. In the battle there is give and take of victories. But you are my children and in covenant you are all winners. Shine bright, my gems, for nothing may extinguish the flame of the Holy Spirit on my believers, for he is a gift unto eternity to you. Stay close, my child, and focus on me. Be not distracted or deceived, for you know my voice, and you are on the path I have given to you. Stay in the shadow of the Almighty, and do as I have done for you. Thus sayaeth the Lord thy God this day. 

 04.29.2025 

Scandalous My wind blows through the hill and releases a series of scandals so egregious that even the sleeping must take note. The giants of spin will have their spinning wheels broken and the truth and the way will prevail. My remnant army has grown exponentially and we will continue to do so as my young ones enter the fray. They will know the Lord thy God with all their hearts, mind, and soul. And I will show them the love that so many of them were craving. They will feel the Lord manifest by way of the Holy Spirit. And they will recognize the feeling like before I sent them on their destinies in the womb. a famili a familiarity, a vibration, a comfortable pair of slippers to reconnect to their spirit and the glory of the Lord. The earth will be secondary to them. As they hear the word and know it is the Lord thy God who is their shepherd, they shall rise up in the tyranny that has been in control of the world since before Noah's time. Evil spirits of the giants who swallowed mankind and licked its chop looking for more. The spirits linger trapped in their same space as you. And they influence still looking for those they may use for their vendetta against the Lord thy God. Jealousy of what they and their leader may never have. The body of the human who usurped their place in the kingdom. It was my plan all along. But some established ego and demanded to be above man and to become God. You will never win, evil ones. Plot, plan, bring your best again and again. And it is for not. For I have seen your treachery even before the beginning of the world. I forsaw sin in the fall, but I gave man free will, and I never go back on my promises. He will be tested all of his days by these influences. But he who is strong and hears my voice is forever saved. he uh if he heads not away from me. You are entering the time where it all must change as your adversary was gaining too much advantage. So the eklesia must arise to the occasion and defend their domain that I gave them the keys too. My child, make your stand and take your lands. For now is the time of the kingdom age, and no army of darkness or siege engines will prevail against my children. As I have given them the battle, if they will but stand, I am always with you in every step forward. And I give you my plans to rebuild the earth the way it was intended. Occupy and multiply, my children. Spread your seed to the prepared soil I have given you and raise it uh and raise up a crop of first fruit that is beautiful and without spot or blemish. For this is the beginning of that which is new, not a rescue from that which is wicked. Have you not had enough tribulation? Have you not had tribulation enough? Why do you look for more? Hear me. The word brought forth salvation to all that will accept it and accept his covenant. The new testament of faith in that which is unseen yet provides all for his children. Know your God will do what I said I would do. My words are not wasted. For I say what I say and I mean what I say. I am the root of all creation and I shall have my will be done on earth as in heaven. Let freedom ring on every bell. Let the love of God pour out on all flesh. So you may know its creat uh so you may know its creator. Find the tender side of the Lord thy God. For I look not to persecute you but to deliver you from the forces of evil which hound you every day of your life. accept my gift and and know I will remember not anymore of your sins. They truly are forgotten. Forget them as well. And let not the deceiver remind you of them. For the person to follow my path must die and be reborn as a new creation in Christ Jesus. You will follow my path. Uh, sorry. You will follow my path. Persecution from the earth being raised up to die and become resurrected in the Lord thy God. Occupy your domain, my child. Continue the work. Wait not for an escape. For you all caps are the vessel of change as my body on the earth. Only when the father calls everyone home will I come again to the earth. Look not for that time, for you will not see it. Love your God with all your might and strength, and your neighbor as yourself, and display God's teaching in action and deed. This is your path. Continue focusing on me, my love, for there is so much subtuge and propaganda being foisted upon you right now. Have strength in the Lord and hear my voice to rebuild from scorched ground into the beautiful earth I created. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day. 

 05.03.2025 The way of God 

 The way of God is often misunderstood, my love. How may I clarify it 1 minutefurther? My ways and your ways are quite different, but my ways are always based in love and for the goodness of my children, not as punishment. Guidance does not equate to punishment. For I give an inorderate amount of time and chances for repentance. I expect not perfection. I know what you'll do as it's been done already in my sight of time. I knew before you came to the earth and were planted in your mom's womb, in your mother's womb. I know your likes. I I knew your likes, your dislikes, your abilities, your gifts as I sent them with you. Give me your best and and your all or give me nothing. Walk in the sun, s o n, or do not. The choice is yours. My love, I will embrace and love you beyond measure if you will stay in my shadow. I will not forsake you, for you are my child and in my image. You hold all various attributes of the Lord thy God. as you are my kin and my seed. Grow and prosper my young seed, for you are sent to earth as my first fruit. Overcome the wickedness that influences you from every side. Keep your focus on me, for I am the way and the word, and nothing was created without me. All caps. Create that for which I sent thee to do. Be the beacon on the hill. For in this time follow the column of smoke to the crossing. Are you ready, my love? Question mark. Let us finish strongly, my army. Leave nothing on the battlefield and collect the spoils of those who have stolen everything from you. You are the rightful heirs of this domain. As I paid your price and have given you the keys, waste not the opportunity to glorify God in praise and worship, for I am faithful and worthy. Be not afraid to come to be my child. Never turn away or become frightened. Excuse me. Is there something you have done that you're ashamed of? It's forgiven. I remember it not. Neither should you, for it's already sailed away in the river of life. And there is no value in the past and its burden on your mind. My love, look to what you can do now, all caps in 4 minutesmy name, not what you might have done differently. Live not in the past where the enemy continues to hold you and tor torment you. Place him underfoot and keep him there for his memory of the past is lacking. Remind him his future. Listen not to his lies and deception. Did the Lord thy God rebuke you himself? Nay, I did not. Repent. Pick up your cross and let's continue to your destiny and to the path and not dwell on your memories. Let them be lost and forgotten for he cannot torment what is not there. Your death signal the end of that being and your rebirth in me all caps is indeed a birth where you start over and do that which is righteous and not what was wicked. Continue in the word for it is your guide and your savior the path forward to the narrow gate and return to the father. Be not troubled with your life. Give it to me. Let me create a new utopia and navigate you from the thicket to the king's highway. Avoid the pitfalls of the enemy. Feel the sun su n on your face. For even the blind can feel the warmth of the sun s o n on their face and may follow him. Let your essence radiate out from your spirit so that others may know your brilliance in the Lord thy God. Be the light upon the darkness. Uh be the light unto the darkness as I've sent you to be. Kind gestures and fair dealings always. Be charitable and just and judge not. For you may just see the overview and not the heart of the matter. Walk in the example of Christ Jesus as I have given you full instruction to the path. Need I make myself any clearer? Question mark. Follow my commands of love me with all your heart, soul, and breath. Love others as yourself, and you will f fulfill the other older commandments. You cannot do wicked if you abide by those commands as I have told you. So you may know and be free of restraints and constrictions of sin. Move from the law into the freedom of a king and queen that I have saved. Live eternally, my dove, for you are a child of God and have nothing to fear. I am not a harsh God. I look not to bind you in chains, but to free you. Yoke together in me and learn my ways. Learn how to move in the spirit in unison with me. All caps, my love, my burden is light, my child. I make no expectations of you outside of your brilliance and essence so that all mankind may see and glorify the Lord thy God. Fight oppression and intolerance. Pray for those who come against you and forgive them in your heart, mind, and soul. For I am judge and jury of the heart of a defendant. The uncovering continues, and I am stripping bare the mask of the oppressors. Follow the strings, my love, for the puppeteers are above them, and will be easily seen. Fear not, and keep your gaze upon me, for the battle has been given to you to win. I have handed them to you. Now finish strong and complete my assignment to you, as it was written. scout the new land and survey that which I have given to you. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day. Amen. Tell Them Donnie:  Uh I'm going to go with a tell them first and then I'll give you the scriptures. And this tell them was just as I was just finishing this up getting it ready uh to do. Tell them, "I have turned things up, my children. Can you feel the difference?" "Stay close to me, for the battle intensifies, but I am with you every step. Be not afraid and listen not to the lies of the enemy, for I am all caps, the truth, and the way, and you are in my image. Reflect the glory and truth of the Lord thy God.  

 05.06.2025 Storm Warning 

 The storm long predicted is nearly here, my love. The days of darkness are Chapter 2: Storm Warning closer. Repent, you wicked, for once the storm blows in, you will perish. Final warning. I am merciful, but the judgment is quickly rolling out, and there will be no more time to confess your guilt. I will bring great suffering on those who mocked me, who gave my children false testimony, and sold their nation for a sack of silver. See your earth army information. They will control that which comes ahead as soon as the time is right. The chosen will leave the comfort of his term to announce a special situation that he has been in control of for a very long time. Many will wrongly see this as the end of the country and will look for civil war. 2 minutesOthers will rejoice for they will recognize that the trash had to be taken out and that phase is ongoing. all expense paid trips to tropical islands for many of the old guard who would not leave willingly making themself available to the terrorist cells. They will find themselves in the custody of federal marshals who will oversee their time to be served or to ultimately end their lives. This is the time I was speaking of earlier, my love. A time to help your neighbor as never before. Fear not, for I am always with you. Uh, fear not, for I am with you always. At the end of the operation, the important all caps rejuvenation will rebuild your nations to my specifications, and your prophecies will be fulfilled, and you will know the Lord thy God uh has moved mightily. Praise and worship he who created all and waited for years for the eklesia to make a stand and occupy that of which I have given them. Now is the time of the battle my love. Turn not away from me for this storm will be unlike any that you have seen uh any that have come before this. Peace be still. Peace be still, O winds. Storm will be unlike u I'm sorry I'm getting this messed up. Let me start at the beginning of this sentence. The storm will be unlike any of you have come before this. Peace be still, O winds, for my people must take the rightful land which I had long ago given dominion over. Keep your foot on the neck of the devil and allow him not to alter or speak against your success. Listen not to his speaking of your past, for that person exists not, and I know them no more. Prepare for peace and the nurturing of those who know me not. For they will require tending. Tend my sheep, my love. Feed and water them. Bring them to the green pastures in your kingdoms. Show them my ways and reflect the brilliance I have given you. Let their spirit be in resonance with yours. They will feel the glory of the Lord thy God. My love, much will be taught to you of frequencies and vibrations which is the foundation of all creation as truth shall be told. The religious spirit is dead and to be buried for you will learn things which will bring new levels of healing and wonders you knew not you were able to do. Have I not said you would do all I did and more? Question mark. We are moving into that era, my love. May the best version of you bestow the glory of the Lord upon your family, friends, and sojourers you will come into contact with. Now is the time to open up and be kind and generous as I will be to you on earth as it is in heaven is more than words. It is how you will live in this age. Wealth will transfer as some of you were hoping and expecting. Some of it in surprises and not as you might expect it. I will balance the income and give you that which was stolen from you. Much of the wealth will be in the form of peace and prosperity and opportunities you have for the betterment of humanity. Find your mountain to shape and control as you will be the future of the nations and your seed will follow in those footsteps as you have followed in mine. Be strong in the Lord thy God and continue the good fight my love. This storm will pass and the golden brilliance of a new dawn will shine brightly. Keep the Lord thy God constantly in your mind, heart, and soul, and turn from all idols. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day.  

 05.10.2025 Levels Of Understanding 

 Levels of understanding. My love, there are levels of understanding in this season. Some will understand and some won't without seeing it first. Ultimately, telling someone of a fire is insufficient to dissuade them from seeing the flame and smelling the smoke. My darling, what comes ahead is filthy, and I believe your leadership will protect many from seeing the absolute ruthlessness of these ancient spirits. There are no words to express the level of depravity they represent and encourage. the career of many who were coerced into doing an act they thought was private only to discover their filthy actions excuse me was recorded to trap them into the cabal's control understand many went willingly as they have a blood lust for deviency and terrorizing children they have crossed the line into something I can't forgive as they have turned turned away and hear me not. The creator of the world was not sufficiently scary to keep them chased from such activities. Fear thy God, for I am a fair God and a just God, but your heart is dark and hard and knows not love or compassion, and I cannot see you anymore. Free will is given. I will force no one into loving or worshiping me. For that which is not given freely is not love but is bondage. And I am not a king that operates under tyranny. I deliver people from such and not use my unconditional love as bait to ensnare my children from such and not use uh sorry let me go back up here free will is given I will force No one into loving or worshiping me. For that which is not given freely is not love but is bondage. And I am not a child uh I am not a king that operates under tyranny. Deliver people from such and not use my unconditional love as bait to ensure uh ins snare my children. Those who believe their intellect surpass the one who created their intellect. See or hear me not. Everything is fake, phony, and only man's understanding. Much like mythology is the truth. Nay, the truth requires levels of understanding that is too deep for the shallow mind of such men. The truth is brought by the Holy Spirit. There is no deceit in him, for he is your guidance and counsel, and no one may be brought to the narrow gate without being directed. The path is long and treacherous with many pitfalls for the one who depends on their own intellect. Were the gate right in front of them, they could not see it, for it exists in spirit and not in man's world. I am your gate, your passage, and only through me all caps will you know the father. My love, the father may be known before you leave this earth as I paid the price for that with my gift of salvation to you. The veil was torn, given you access. Come to me my love and know me and the father who encourages and loves for his children to know the true nature of their father in heaven. Man's intellect has been encouraged by the enemy. Surely God did not say you die. Question mark. The original sin is still used only twisted to snare the prideful and those who will not deny self to the Lord thy God. The enemy is a semantic expert. He will twist words and logic to fit his snare. Listen not to that which leads away from the light. Depend not on your own understanding as is as it is written in Proverbs 3 uh 1-8. And uh my son, do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments, for they will add length to your days, years, and peace to your life. Never let devotion or faithfulness leave you. Bind them around your neck. Write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will find favor and high regard in the sight of God and man. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your path straight. Be not wise in your own eyes. Fear the Lord and turn away from evil. This will bring healing to the body and to your bones. And then prophecy continues. Trust in me, my love, for you will not be disappointed, for I forsake you not. Your sins are forgiven, and I remember them not. Release them and hold them not. Do not clutch on to that which exists no more. For you are a new creation in me. All caps know me. For the faith of the body resides in those who accept what is outside of their own understanding. Walk in complete faith and step off the ledge. For in me you will not fall. I go before you and survey your mission before you even departed. I ask nothing that you aren't capable of if you do not fear all caps. Keep strong, my army, for the change is upon us, and you are that change sent from the Lord thy God for this very moment in earth's time. Your God is big, all caps. Is there anything bigger, my love? Nay, nothing above, around, or below may harm you in my hand. I am your protector and your shepherd. Hear and recognize my voice, my love. Thus sayaith the Lord thy God this day 

 

 05.12.2025 

 Solutions 

 

For problems there are solutions. the fulfillment of that of which I have sent. I am rectifying problems in the lands by removing the problem seed. For they have planted this wickedness in lands of my children long ago. And the thicket of thorn and the thistle has grown long in the land. I am filling the land. Uh, I am tilling the land, making it acceptable for the planting of my first fruit, the seed of thy loins, the makers of tomorrow. For the future of society depends on a strong foundation, on the rock built on the bedrock and anointed by the word and the truth. For rejuvenation must be sustained to make true change. I have sent forth the glory and children of good strength to carry on the legacy and covenant that I have made with you. Be good and shine brightly my gems for you are my body on the earth and only through you in my name will you rise up and take control of your kingdom. My kings and queens, take a hold of the reigns of your power I've given you and inhibit uh inhabit the seven mountains. Establish the Lord thy God's will in all of them. Speak to those mountains and they will indeed move and shape into that of which I have planned. call out in my name and they will be brought back to alignment with my covenant and I will bring forth blessings poured out to overflowing. It is you, my loves, that determine your earthly nation's adherence to my covenant. It is you, my loves, that shape the society of tomorrow to be on earth as it is in heaven. Follow my plan and remove self from your decisions. For only as a new creation can you move earth forward to where it I desire it. Have faith and trust in the Lord thy God for all your needs. Make the Lord thy God your first thought and first stop when you have needs. For did I not say I would provide all you need and more if you would be faithful and turn not away? Question mark. I am a God of abundance, not an idol of lack. I have surpluses overflowing. My storehouses are full. And you shall have my love for I uh have not sent you unprepared into the wilderness. I have given you the weapons you would need. I have given you the word in print and in flesh as an example of the way and given you the path leading to the gate of salvation. Follow my example and carry your cross to the culmination of the battle which lies ahead. I offer sanctuary under my wings. Uh, I offer sanctuary always under my wings for those that would believe on me. I offer the bread and the wine and the living water of which you will never thirst. I am the same God today, and I have not changed, neither has mankind, for he is much the same as he always was. Easily swayed to the darkness. Resist the enemy and listen not to offers of fleshly pleasure. For the flesh is here but for a short time. I offer you eternity. Accept my gift and move mankind forward. Uh move mankind towards the spiritual. Observe the supernatural 6 minutesforces of the Lord thy God all around you. Look for the little miracles and pray for the big miracles. For in my name you will see both in this season. Believe it and you will see it. For faith is indeed that which is hoped for yet not seen. Ultimately my love, it is my body who will make it happen. I will supply all the power you will require. For in my name is limitless power and you cannot fail. Occupy and multiply your talents of which I have left you. For you are the light of the world refracted of the Lord thy God shaped in his image. Glorify the Lord thy God and you will see the salvation of your nations in ways you never thought possible. Focus on me all caps my love and listen not to the oracles of lies for I have sent forth your victory if you will just have faith in me and claim it make your voice loud my eklesia for you are not to stay in the four walls of a religious tower but to bring the Lord thy God's message in everything you do and to all you greet Let them see your shine so they may be ignited and further brighten the darkness. You have power, my darling. Use it. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day. 05.15.2025 

 The Unholy Alliance 

 The Unholy alliance of mortal men who blaspheme the Lord thy God know not the time of the season, squeezing every dark plan and using all dark art to delay the inevitable. They know not my timing as I reveal it to no one. I give season, give a season, but not a date. For those that brings you a date is a false prophet or a false teacher. You think you can decipher my seasoned prophecies to a date? Question mark. Nay, I will give you none. For I will not be contained in a box or a date or a year. I am above all and will bring what I shall bring when I shall bring it. Never give the Lord thy God a date or time you expect me to move. For my timing is perfect. My plan is always working far beyond your ability to understand it. My plans were in place before you arrived in your mother's womb, and I knew its outcome even then. What would you do with an exact time frame, my love? Would you want to know the moment of your last page in breath in the earthly? Question mark. Would you not find yourself controlled by the constraint of time and find yourself counting down until the event? The Lord thy God loves you far too much to put such a burden on you, my love. For to know all without the mind of God, and knowing all the factors leading to an event would cause nothing but worry. My love, what I bring to pass has every contingency considered, every backup plan known before it starts. Man has free will. God has sovereignty, and his words do not fall to the ground. Do you think the free will of man forces the hand of the Lord thy God and changes his plan, my love? Nay, if one created an event, will you not see it before it was to take place? God knows no surprises except the ones he bestows on his beloved. He loves to give surprises far 4 minutesgreater than you have even thought possible. His love is beyond measure. His patience goes far beyond man's patience. His understanding is infinite, for he knows and judges by the heart of which nothing may be hidden from him. Have faith in the Lord thy God. and give him praise, worship, and honor before all earthly thoughts. For he is worthy and above all every thought, every speck of man's time like a grain of sand on the beach, a number so infinite your mind cannot calculate it. You are in a season of rebuilding, rejuvenation, and communication with the Lord thy God by way of the Holy Spirit. He is your compass, your ma map that will lead to the promised land. Send forth spies to the promised land who are unafraid and band behind them to accept your kingdoms that I have for you. Be not dissuaded or think this land's giants are too big for you. You have already made them Paul, my love, with your continued warfare and ignoring their words of bluster, who were intended to make you shudder in terror. Name name, my love, stand mightily and hear my voice, for the giants are but a thing of the past, and I will dispose of their brash talk and lies. The flood of my glory brings the truth and the way. For the enemies speak from a place of no power and are no match for the Lord thy God. Have faith in the creator of all things and all will be exposed to you in short order. For the truth is the root of the matter, the nucleus of all creation. And by understanding it will bring forth all things. I set you free in my name and have shouldered your burden past, present, and beyond the future if you will release it. The alliance of light my body on earth brings forth an unshakable army worthy to shake the foundation of the mightiest adversary. Let the trumpet sound and the earth be moved as in your faith. Nothing may stand against you in my name. Know the Lord thy God is with you every step. You will say to the mountains of seven, "Move," and it shall be so. Own them, my love. Protect and grow them in your children. Nothing is done without the Lord thy God's blessing and direction. You will fulfill your destiny, and the earth will be as it is in heaven. My kings and queens, own your domains, for I have long ago paid for them. Give them not back. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day.  

 

 05.19.2025 

Cast Aside 

  Cast aside all doubt, my children, for I am in full control now. You will see a quickening, my love, for the curtain is being pulled aside, leaving all the players to take a bow for their infamy. I will strip them naked in front of the world. And even the recently awoken will have to acknowledge the truth that have been in plain sight for years, if not decades. Have you not seen my hand on your nation, my love? Question mark. This is the way of the Lord. Timing is so important, my army of light. Just a fraction too soon or too late can jeopardize the whole operation. My love, this has been decades in the making, and there will be no mistakes as I have seen it from the end to the beginning, and it is solid. The feet of the perpetrators are solidly in the snares, and they are caught with the evidence they never thought would be exposed. Foolish, wicked men, can you hide your crimes from the creator of all things? Who controlled your thoughts? And who created you before you uh before your chosen path? Question mark. It was I, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, who sent you to the womb with an assignment, but you sought more knowledge and tasted of the tree. Now you will continue down that path to its fruition. out of my presence. I called long and hard for you to turn away and repent. But you heard not my voice and only mocked me. So be it. The wind blows and the chaff is scattered to the winds. As it was written, let it be burned in the fire and the desolation of the Lord thy God forever. The end of many involved is upon us. the closing of many books and the opening of many more to display the iniquities of a deep state. The trophies of the wicked were kept for their arrogance. We shall have the fourth Reich and rule forever. We are above God and decide who lives or dies. Nay, it worked not before and it once again failed. Do you not see your lineage which leads back to before Noah will be destroyed again? Question mark. There is no God above me and you are no threat to me. I laugh Chapter 3: Question Mark at your pitiful attempts to be sovereign lords over all the lands. No empire has ever made that work. For I have put my hand against it time after time in all of history. You had your way on earth for centuries. And now it ends as I bring back a praying church and the army of light who will fulfill that of which I placed in your trust. The remnant has taken down your mighty armies and your giants are falling. The masses now see your shadow government and are putting faces to the shadow. The web of interconnected shells are being untangled and the sources have been found out. Rejoice, my children, for you are seeing the justice you seek, and you will see it to fruition. As traps have caught the prey, justice is often slow, my love. The battle has been long and will continue for quite some time. The scope and immensity of the evil was so vast. It was built over many years, but it will be exposed to the truth as the truth cannot be buried. The children literally scream from the ground and are being freed. The crimes are so great uh are so gut-wrenching that for many it will be unviewable. The depravity and pure evil of combatants is beyond your ability to understand it. Rape, murder, trafficking, vile cruelty, cannibalism, sadism, ritual sacrifice, organ harvesting. All for the sake of ancient idols who are thought to give them success. You have swn your foul seed and now you will dine on what you have grown in this season. Will you get your just rewards? My child, the enormity of it is much larger than you ever thought. It is time for you to return your focus on the one true God. All caps. As I pour out my glory onto the earth and bring an awareness to my children, years of lies 7 minutesand misconceptions of who I am have been perpetrated, but I will give evidence that is irrefutable as the truth will be told. Your interpretation of the word was skewed by those who turned the people from the Lord thy God over the course of many centuries. pious men who decided what portions of the word should be available and studied all while cashing in and building wealth larger than has ever been held in history. Nay, the wealth of the wicked is being stripped. And I am bringing forth the wealth to those who it was stolen from. I will cleanse their blood money and redistribute it to those who have none and those from whom it was stolen. The wealth will rebuild the earth as it is in heaven as I intended it, not for covetous hedonistic appetite of self. My love, gather forth and help and to rebuild, for you are my body, and I have given you all that is required to do the job. Now is the time to strike and fulfill centuries of prophecy that foretold of this time. Rejoice in your salvation and give praise, glory, and honor and worship to the Lord thy God who loves you beyond measure and will make your wildest dreams come true. Envision it and make it so, my child, for you have so much more ability than you have even tapped into. In my in my name, you have whatever you wish for. I will give you revelation on how to achieve what it is that I have sent you to do. Slay the spirits of lies, lack, and loose them from your soul. For you are a new member in Christ, and as such you will remember not your past. Bind the future and what God is has for you to your thoughts and leave the past in the past. Rest under my wings and I will give you comfort and heal your aching souls, minds, and hearts, minds, and souls. There is truly nothing I cannot do. And you will see miracles that haven't been seen in years become commonplace. You live in a powerful and exciting time, my love. Enjoy the good and light in the darkness, or no good is to be found, and it knew not. Hold on tightly, my love, for things will get rockier before the road smooths out again. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day.  

 

 

 

 05.25.2025 

 Tighten Up 

 My children, now is the time to tighten your ranks. Pull together to remove the oppressors from your nation. Bow not to the chaos in the Jezebel spirit. The ancient evil that has sprouted up after years in your domain must be squashed, snuffed out like a flame from its source. You are beginning to see the sources of this treasonous betrayal that has been put upon you by your ancestors of the 13 families. They were quick to sell you out for silver and gold, and it continued even until today. The greed of the wicked cares not who is killed or silenced by way of blackmail. The towers built to the sky were brought down with 3,000 killed and for what? To get rid of a building that was in bad repair and to frame an adversary the letter agency wanted to make war with. War after war they continued even though they knew the true source of our adversaries as they created them. Always a scapegoat to pin their offenses on. Fat prophets from both sides of the war. A racket only a crime syndicate could h make happen. They are playing creator with my children. But they created nothing good. only pain and suffering, influence and murder plotted with evil intent. The price of those outside of their immediate families was no concern to them. Foreclose on the debt of interest that was owed small businesses put out of business to further create hardships during a madeup pandemic. Was it legitimate? Nay. It was a bug that was created from the serpent's venom to further try and cement their rule over the nations. A plan formed to be a coup d'eta over the whole world with only elite families pulling the strings. One by one they are being crossed off my love. You see it in the natural and think they are just retiring or moving back in the shadows. 4 minutesNay, they are being picked up and replaced with clones to create the illusion that they are not losing. They are in major trouble, and I've only begun to throw fuel on the fire. They will burn like tears that are plucked from my golden wheat. Bundled up neatly from my refiner's fire. Let those who repent not be the draws from the crucible. I cast it aside and nothing will become of their plans. They will live on in infamy. My children, record this time period, for it is a lesson that must stand and not be forgiven or forgotten for your children's children or until father calls an end to the times. You hold the keys now. Do not sleep again and give them back to those who would oppress you. I will rule with you if you will turn not turn away and ignore me again. Many times in history there were opportunities for the eklesia to stand and do as I had asked. But the enemy infiltrated every facet of life on earth and stack the deck against you, my love. The current world is a cesspool of consumer goods bombarded in your social medias. A sale on this, a sale on that. Easy credit. More, more. Spend more. We will extend your credit. The sirens call leading you to turn your face from the spiritual and your true home of which you came. So many lost along the way. It must be tightened up and focus must be returned to the good of family, friends, and neighbors and slowing down life on the treadmill. My love, so much time is wasted on things which have no value in eternity. You hold them only for a little while and it cannot give you one moment of true revelation and fulfilling your destiny. Accept my yoke once again and let us work together to create on earth as it is in heaven. Occupy and prosper. Multiply the talents I have left you. Was it not written as such? The word was not just a fanciful story to entertain you. Those with an ear to hear and an eye to see understand their meanings. I assure you, my doves, I did not speak them for mere entertainment's sake. Glean what was told to you in numerous books of the word in print. Example after example of instruction if you read and absorb the word. The scriptures are a neverending prophecy that sles that cycles just as a season. Apply them to your current circumstances. Think on them. see if they are not good as uh as good today as when I inspired they be pinned. It is all there for you to absorb and have the sword of the spirit in your being ready to battle using the word given you by the Holy Spirit who is inside you. Keep your temple clean and repent on what you must to be righteous in my name. That's all caps and my you were gi forgiven and all traces were forgotten. So fear not to repent and keep your robes white so you may approach the Lord thy God and serve his purpose. Praise and glorify the creator of all things who holds your ex you who holds your existence upon the earth. It is but for 8 minutesa short time, my love, in the grand scheme of time, you will not toil and suffer indefinitely. I told you the path would not be easy, but the reward is great in heaven. Be not cast aside for ignorance. Pray for those who have been in the world too far, for too long. Pray they will hear my call and respond. In this time I am calling them from the fields and gathering my flock of billions. See the power of rejuvenation and revival upon the earth as I bring it like a flood in places you'd least expect. From the tiniest pond to the deepest ocean, all will hear the call back to the fold. Turn not away or stop your ears, for this is a time unlike any other that has ever been on the earth. Rejoice, my children, for you're living in this time frame. You were selected and sent for this battle. Continue strong and become the wind of this storm. In my name, speak to the enemy. You have lost. And continue to watch them fall as they are squeezed for all that was taken from you. I am all caps a god of fairness and balance. And I will have balance in the earthly. Once again, you are my body. Continue to do my will, my children. I love you beyond measure, and I will never forsake anyone who believes in me. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day. 

 05.29.2025 

 Time Travel Time travel my love. You will find when the truth is known, humanity will time travel to the future that you should have had. Advances that were stunted under the cunning men who deceived you for all your days for centuries. Your reality was a skew from the beginning of their reign, and you were frozen in a time of their choosing to keep you subservient to their demands. bled dry till there was no more to be had. Then poisoned and cast aside like so much refuge. I am breaking that chain of reality and showing you the whole truth that was withheld from you. You will find your technology was nowhere near where it should have been. They saw no concern with your convenience, left to toil and pay their price for services, and their demands increased until man's spirit men's spirit were broken and no dreams were allowed to fully mature. Raised within a boundary of their making, kept in an invisible fence, you have never felt true freedom. Rejoice, my child, for that day is coming and you shall truly be free and not under the tax collectors and those 2 minuteswho govern you with no all caps authority. You, my love, hold your deed to your kingdom as I paid the price for it and gave you the keys. I have left you a handsome inheritance which was stolen from you. It has been judged that you are the rightful owners of this dominion long ago. And the deceiver has lied to you and told you that nothing can be done. You are unworthy. Nay, my child, those that believe on me are more than worthy, more loved than anything created uh my finest achievement and occasionally my worst. The best of man is his compassion and willingness to help his fellow man, to follow my commandment, to love another as you would love yourself. The worst of man is his pride and his naivity man, sorry as he is easily led astray by the deceiver who offers the world and delivers none of it. All that shines is not gold, yet it catches the eye of the prideful, who flaunt its status to others. Thus his success, making him in a class above others. He extends not his wealth to those that could use it. The path of the dark is made up of that trait, and I detest it. Those who stay in the light and give more than they take are doing the will of God. I pay abundantly to those who share. And my store is never ending. For those who walk in my path, let no foul spirit speak fantastic wealth and riches beyond your dreams. For it holds a heavy price for you. uh heavy price for you will pay with your soul and will not find God or everlasting lasting light. Everlasting darkness and worse shall be your end. For you followed not my example and heard me not. Water water everywhere but not a dropped to drink to put out the flame on your tongue. Plant seeds of kindness and generosity as I have done for you and you will be on the path of light where nothing may harm you and your everlasting life is secured by the way of the gate. I will never destroy the whole of humanity again. But the wicked need to be afraid of the Lord thy God, for my vengeance on you is coming. Ample time was given to you to repent and change your ways, but you heeded it not and were too concerned with you the worldly and self than your neighbor. No food nor water was offered them. So ye shall be treated. Treat others as you expect them to treat uh as you expect to be treated as it's written. Repent quickly, oh wicked ones, and make amends for your infamy by lending a hand to those who seek the truth. For as it's written, the truth shall set you free, and I will acknowledge your wicked deeds no more. Act now, my wicked children. Come home to the Father and turn from your idols and your admiring mirror of self. It is never too late before the hand of the Lord arrives to repent and to gain shelter from the storm. It is very fast approaching. So clean your robes and your temples for what approaches will be unlike anything you have seen. And only in me all caps and my salvation will you survive. My glory arrives on the earth, and signs, wonders, and miracles will be seen. Nations will fall at my feet, and there shall be true justice on the earth as it is in heaven. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day.   

 

 

 06.01.2025 

 Morningn With Jesus 

 Morning with Jesus. And my question was, "What's on your mind, Jesus?" He said, "Donnie, I am bringing the host to disable the enemy. I know you are weary as are my children. Know that in relative terms, this wait hasn't been long, but I know your time seems to move. rather quickly. So it seems super long to you. Worry not. Put your total trust in me. All caps. For my love for you, my children is beyond anything you can know in the earthly. I've known you since you were sent. And I've never lost my love for you, nor will I. My creations are dear to me, but my children of that creation are my special gems of whom I gave my life. For does that not give you faith in my devotion to you? Question mark. Live in my covenant and show me your faith. For you are my body while on the earth and nothing changes without my children to make the change. The winds of change have arrived many times on earth. In the last time, the enemy blurred the lines, and love and lust were melded together. This slowed any realistic change as the generation grew older and learned to settle as they were beat back from true change. Settle not this time, my loves, for what king settles or is dictated to by someone above them? The Lord thy God settles not for imperfection. And I have been I have been your counsel to bring you your imperfections and forgive them to make you agreeable with the father. You have my name to use in all your dealings. You are a representative of me. All caps on the earth. You can slay any adversary and have power over death, healing, and miracles beyond your grasp if you will just believe and apply yourself in this upcoming era. You will move in that blessing and learn to use your gifts. Fear not of that which comes ahead, for it shall not touch you. Bring the sword of the spirit as your weapon and allow no foul spirits to intimidate you in my name. It is you who shall intimidate them. The imps and the monitor spirits of the Satan are no match. And you shall not be afraid of them for you are mightier in my name. They will turn away and flee as it is written. Listen not to the words they speak, for only untruth comes from their mouths. I am always with you and just a thought away. Through the Holy Spirit do I communicate with you, my love. Accept him if you have not already, for he is your strong tower of which I sent you. He will guide and protect you, cleanse you, and keep you aware of any sins you might have not realized you committed. Hear this voice and repent and he will always keep you clean. For you know not the time or date of the father sending me for the last time. In the meantime keep yourself clean and continue to prosper and bring my spirit upon everyone you meet. Let your shine be seen and felt and be a blessing as I have been to you. The time of a showdown is very, very short, my love. The script has been written and played out in heaven, and the earth must hear my voice and feel my words. Uh, feel for my words will not fall on the ground. Uh, feel my will, for my words will not fall on the ground. And they come on a tidal wave of glory that will that will reignite the Lord thy God in the hearts and minds of all flesh. The revivals will continue and spread like wildfire and the earth will know that the Lord thy God has indeed come back in spirit to act through my representatives on the earth. You are my ambassadors of light and my hands on the physical earth. Move not away from me, my love. Be not afraid of your destiny. For it is handpicked to suit the essence I put into you before you were sent to the womb. The path is hard, but by that you will know that you were on it. For the easy path is of the enemy. It paints a pretty picture and comes with material gifts but has no real substance in it. And you are not but uh and you are but a tool being used by the eternal loser Satan. I love you my children. Know that always and never doubt it.  

 Tell them Donnie: that I am fair and just, and if you know me, I know of you and will not deny you to the Father. Knock and it shall be answered unto you. For I await your presence always, and there is no distraction in God. All realities, all time, space, and beyond happens at the same time, and no one is ever forgotten. Rejoice in what comes ahead and do not fear. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day. 

 06.05.2025 

 Uneven Ground 

 I am leveling the ground of this carnival world. An uneven rigged Chapter 2: Reading atrocity, riddled sham of a government that was in power for many, many years. 1 minuteThe table was rigged in their favor. And you never stood a chance, my children. Three card monty corporate shell games. Keep your eye on the ball. Slight of hand. Oh, sorry. You lose. Nay, this charade is over, my children. For every wicked person that played both sides, and spoke out of both sides of their mouth, "Fear the Lord, for I am coming for you. And I make promises not that I will not keep. Clean thy hands, oh wicked ones, for you have been weighed and found lacking. The blood is unwashable on your hands, and it cries up from the ground. Were you your brother's keeper? Indeed, in the public trust you were, yet you killed them at every opportunity, even created mandates to euthanize them. Murder for hire, fulfilled by the pharmarmacia, the makers of false elixir, giving snake oil and having cover by the very ones who took a vow to protect. Is there any question of your guilt? I think not. You have demonstrated your alliance and it was not to your constituents. You aligned yourself with a luciferian agenda willingly and for that you will be paid your due. Nothing, my love, you knew was ever straight up. Always there was an exception or two tears of justice. The ones who made the law were the very ones breaking it, making millionaires out of those who would not be trusted with a single talent. Inside trading nepotism on a scale that you have never seen before. Blood is thicker than water. And you and your family's hands are covered in the blood of the American people who scrimp and save to get by while you hold lavish lifestyles at their expense. Many many TKL you faren the handwriting is once again on the wall and you have once again been found lacking. Your kingdom is crumbling and you shall fall with it, buried in the rubble of your own iniquities. Excuse me. Judgment has been passed and you will be summoned to answer for your charges. Worry not, my children, for the wicked will know for whom the bell tolls. Keep your focus on me for every manner of bewitching and enchantment is being poured into the earthly at this moment. Live in the spirit with me, my love, and under my wing. Will you be safe warm and dry? Chapter 3: Conclusion Venture not into the camp of the enemy. For the lies of the many are being exposed, and the relentless loser is l is looking for prey to take with him to consume and devour is his game. And nothing has been changed in this regard. Stand strong as the king and queens I have made you. You are royalty of the most high, those who are in me all caps. And you shall remember that and act accordingly. Stoop not to their lo level level and match anger for anger. Bring love against hate, reason against their treason, generosity against their greed, and forgiveness against hate and forgiveness against their unforgiveness. Sorry. This is the way of the Lord. in the way I have taught you by example and as it was written. I have laid out your path, my love, and you'll find it in the word if you have eyes to see and ears to hear. Engulf yourself in the word. Make it the weapon by the sword of the spirit in your shath. and you will never be defeated. For in my name you are always covered. Wear my armor, hear my word, and worry about nothing. For I have never left you for one second. Know that which you speak in my name is delivered. Your faith is your belief in the saving power of the Lord thy God. and your trust in him. Doubt not my word and it shall be done for you. Praise and worship the one who watches over you even in the worst troubles. Trouble lasts not forever and I am there to bring you from it. Swim not upstream against the current. Flow with the Holy Spirit and you will find no resistance. The winds blow and the terrors are scattered. The winnowing of your nation is at hand. And I, the Lord thy God, in bringing the golden harvest unto my stores. Be fair and kind to all you greet. And let your gym shine, my love, for it reflects all that God has put into you. like months uh like moths to a flight will the unsaved be attracted to the glory that is poured out upon the earth. Show them the light, the way and the path to the wedding banquet, my loves. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day. 

 06.09.2025 

 Crosscut 

 Cross cut. My love, I am clearing the land as a forester might clear a mighty forest. Remove the deceased, the diseased, and dead trees, 1 minuteand clear a path for the new growth of the nation. Let the mighty cedars fall, for my next generation will craft a temple once again. Not a physical temple, but spiritual temples out of all my children who are being raised up right now to rebuild this land. Worship the Lord thy God in your temples and I will be there with you. For the eklesia is not the physical building but the heart of the believer likeminded who gather for the greater greater good. Let the demon of religion die and never return. Be not sanctimonious and hotty with your supposed knowledge of the word. I have put wine in rebuilt wine skins, some of it in vessels which may seem irregular. 2 minutesI will always use the heart to judge those I put my trust in to bring this scorched earth planet back to the magnificent creation I created. Be not sure uh of whom I will use in this age, for most unlikely candidates have been raised up at this time. Humble men and women who put the Lord thy God above all, whose faith is anything but common. What God has cleansed, call not common. For my vision of what is needed is far different than you, my love. I love statistical long odds. My child, does an enemy look at those hidden in a cave? Or the flamboyant who is public with much bluster? Let my choices be established from long ago when they arrived on the earthly to walk the long paths tested by life on this planet. those who have been uh those who have had a trial by fire whom I will bring from the refiner's fire unscathed with no smell of smoke. Those who faced adversary uh those who faced adversity in order uh in an attempt to silence them or convince them that they are not the selected one. question not anyone you would consider common that's in air quotes as you are all special in my eyes some will walk in their destinies others will turn a blind eye and become distracted from the trappings of the earthly snared by the the enemy and his cunning traps focus on above for as above so below is my intention My love on earth as it is in heaven. Let it be your goal. Bask in the white light that penetrates all darkness. There is no darkness in the Lord thy God. For you will live in his light and not in the dark pathways that are so easily walked on. That which is easy is not of God. I have raised you to follow my path to drink the cups of iniquity even for others to become a blessing in the image of God to glorify his holy name. You are the body and the representative of my power on the earth and ambassador of the light. The eklesia will have to engage and be not afraid to flex its authority. By my stripes and my blood, you have all authority over your domain. Walk in it, my love, for I have put you on a path. For those with ears to hear and eyes to see. Follow the path to the gate, for beyond it lies your salvation. Cower not, for I am with you, and nothing may harm you. You must believe and have faith, my love. I have covered all your iniquities and cleansed you clean and white as the driven snow. And you shall stand for the morality. For to change a society, it starts on a foundation, not as laws or band-aids after the fact. Raise your first fruit to follow that which is right. Let them see your lead and follow as they can only do what they see the earthly fathers do. True change occurs in planning, not in fallout afterwards. I have planned this era for centuries before you were sent and have alluded to it in the word. If you have eyes to see and embrace the sword of the spirit, there are many interpretations from the word and many hidden meanings. There is no life wrapped, my love, in this time frame. I have given you the tools to move humanity forward and have given you instruction if you will have faith enough to put it into action. The world has slept for far too long, and it is your job, my love, to put your shoulder to the plow and create rows of beautiful first fruits. Plant your seed in the light, and it will grow in the light. That which is planted in the darkness dies and withers in the ground. The future is bright, my love, beyond anything you have ever seen before. Take up my yoke, for it is indeed light, and walk with me in step, and I will see your success and a bountiful harvest in this season. Keep your mind on the Lord thy God with all your heart, mind, and soul, and let nothing stand in the way of a destiny I will put upon your heart. My love, you will understand very soon that what was spoken of for a long time. Nothing is as you suspect it is. The earthly is a charade and not the truth. Listen not to the oracles of man, for his vision is limited and biased. Continue to watch, my love, and be a witness for the blooming of the earth as when I first created it. This is my promise to you. My will, all caps. Will be done on earth as it is in heaven, and nothing may stop that. Be strong, my army, and do as I tell you, for victory is assured when my hand is with you. Thus sayaith the Lord thy God this day. Amen.  

 06.12.2025 

 Retribution 

 What was planted will indeed be harvested, and I will bring my retribution upon those who have opposed my children and all of their past generation. You shall pay handsomely for your tre treachery. Let the life you led be your reward for moving forward. It shall end either in prison or by way of a rope. You have been proud and hid evidence that will be used against you in man's court. Your attempt at destroying it was ineffective and like dominoes that were stacked one after another. So shall your fall. So shall you fall one after another. Your forthright meant to last a thousand years failed, as did your previous. Those who mock the Lord thy God, I will repay in my vengeance, for I have weighed your cold hearts, and find you in contempt of humanity. See if I do not remove you from power, strip you of your royal robes, and cast you into the wilderness in a place where you will be lower than the jackals and hyenas. Let the beast of the field dine on your remains. For you listen not to my warning of years, all caps. Have I been patient, but is worn thin, and we must move this show along, for the timing of the snares is hereby perfect. One shall speak of another, who will speak of another after uh and one after another will fall. Those above will come crashing down, and I shall expose you publicly. So that you will see your nakedness. So they will see your nakedness in your infamy. Your legacy shall be as a criminal and not an esteemed leader of the free world. Exposure after exposure, my love, will you see coming. Exposure after exposure, my love, will you see continuing. The storm and battle I have told you about is here. As more cities get out of control, the days of the military lie ahead in many cities and trump card shall be played so that all will know the truth to who was in charge. There will be a lot of spin. They are attempting but they have cried wolf a few too many times and their viewership is not fooled as my children. Even those who are deceived are receiving eyes to see and ears to hear. Let my kings and queens be anointed, for they shall take control of the new republic as it was meant to be on earth as it is in heaven, a constitutional republic, not a demonic democracy. And he's got had me spell dem democracy. D E M O C R A Z Y. Let those of the socialist ilk be removed from the fabric of the nation. For I will not have my children in slavery and lack any longer. I remove the scepter from your hand, and you shall fall like lightning to the earth and be despised by all who see you. My children, pray for them that were blackmailed to do their part. Be not cross with them, for to forgive is the way of the Lord thy God. Retribution and vengeance is mine, sayaeth the Lord, for I can see the intent of their heart, and I can judge impartial impartially. My love, it's not a matter of anger. For the Lord thy God judges not in anger, but in truth and whole of the heart is weighed. I receive no pleasure in announcing sentence over my creation. But the law is the law, and the Lord in his governance is cut and dried. What was planted shall be harvested, good or bad, no exceptions. There is no doovers for that which is planted. There is a window of repentance, but you have ignored that window to heartfully repent. So be it. That which was conceived in trickery and ill content on the backs of my children will be placed on you. May your burden be heavy for I will carry it not as you are lost to me and turned not towards me. That which you have coveted will be returned to its rightful owners. You have stolen from generations of my children. While your clan whined and dined, and some of my children had more ha had had none. Let me do that again. Sorry. You have stolen from generations of my children while your clan whined and dined. And some of my children had none. And you told them that they would have nothing and they would like it. Nay, you shall have nothing. For it is being transferred to all as I am all caps, the God of balance and fairness. The same children you stepped on will now be first, not last, and they shall trample you under their feet. Let the wickedness in your heart condemn you, for you forgave not, and showed no compassion or love for your brothers and sisters. You held yourself as above them. Nay, what was above shall be below. Just as the sun rises, so shall my children in the promised land. I have given my word, and you shall watch as I deliver it with interest, my darlings. Continue praying and decreeing victory and turn not away from the work ahead as there is so much to correct and seven mountains to govern. Arise my eklesia. Slumber not and concern yourself with the Lord every day, not just once a week. Raise not your hands in catchy music. Tithe and then go back to your lives all week. Nay, you shall love the Lord thy God with all your heart and soul and might. I shall not be a trophy God on display only on the Sabbath. Have I denied you when you called out for help? Have I not shown you love and mercy? Praise and worship the Lord thy God, and give me your attention every day. Make me your first thought in the morning and your last thought at night, and I shall bring you the finest of my storehouses. Treat me as you would like to be treated, not as someone to call on after you have exhausted your earthly thoughts. Call me before you make a move as the Holy Spirit will guide you and not lead you astray. You shall not waste time in consternation about that which you shall do. Seek your counsel and you shall never be led astray. Life has its pitfalls and rough turns and twist, but you are always in my light and will see your way through uh any issue. I will be there to light your way and to guide you through it. Thus sayeth the Lord thy God this day.  

 06.15.2025 

 Out Of The Blue 

 

My children, look for a signal out of the blue. For the Lord thy God can change circumstances on the earthly in an instant. Keep your focus upon me in the heavenly and not to those who still attempt to manip manipulate you. From my view, you can see the wickedness that has been released and its attempt to deceive the masses with spin and misdirection. The masses have awakened and they're having to work hard to sway public opinion. More and more are being collected and replaced with clones and the number of actual place players is dwindling as they go behind closed doors to discuss their wicked agenda. Your door is not closed to me. I need no invite to hear your plans. They cry out from the ground and demand justice. My love, I wish it was a faster process, but changing of governments and removing moles is a timeconsuming process. If lasting change is to be put in place, then it requires complete demolition demolition and burning of the evil refues and to start a fresh. The clickbait halftruths of the social media instrument are in full effect. Dollars come before integrity and the truth. Be not fooled by their traps and pitfalls, for they have influence over even smaller online influencers who sell out their brethren for pieces of silver. Blameshifting is the enemy's favorite tactic. Pin the blame on the righteous before they can deliver the truth. My love, you know the truth easily by the Holy Spirit. If it takes you off path, I have uh let me do that again. My love, you will know the truth easily by the Holy Spirit. If it takes you off the path I have for you, it is a ruse and a deception. The evil care not about your families and destroying them has created a side society where there are no holds barred and nothing is out of bounds. Is this not the same as ancient Bale based nations who would sell their children into slavery to appease a wooden idol? The level of degeneracy is far beyond your wildest dreams, my love. Those who would harm, my little children will fear the Lord, for I am exposing every wicked scheme and venture they have been operating in. Let no stone be unturned, as I hear their cries, and I will not ignore them. Many are already saved and more will be freed from their captives. My love, stay in prayer for them as it is the children 4 minuteswho are indeed the future. My future eklesia in the kingdom age where they are the church and that's all capitals and not a pretentious building following the rules of the corporation for the souls of my children. can sermons distributed to keep within denominational guidelines. Nay, I am tearing it down. And if they cannot flex their service to move in the Holy Spirit, then they are operating outside of my covenant. I need no arbitrator between my children and me. I require only repentance and obedience to approach the Father. For I long ago ripped the veil, and he became accessible to anyone who calls on me. For as it is written, "Knock and it shall be opened up to you." You need no invitation or anyone to speak for you. Speak from your heart and I will hear you. Seek the truth and it will be given to you. The truth requires no spin or fabrication. That is as it is the root and common denominator which cannot be divided. My love, fret not about things outside of your control. Allow me to handle those details. Come to me with your problems. For, and this is all in caps, am I not a big enough God to solve them? Can I not help you work through them? Trust and have faith in my plans. Dream big and have faith in that which you dream. For that which is not dreamed will never come to fruition. Is there anything impossible in the Lord thy God? Do I not hold sovereignty over all time, all space, and all that was ever created? Operate on earth as it is in heaven. For I will grant your request for those that operate in my covenant to glorify the Lord thy God. Allow me the breath to work as I will in my time frame. For what you request sometimes takes rearranging and outside sources on the earth to make it happen. Ask and ye shall indeed receive. For my word was spoken and journaled by the authors of the scriptures and I will not fail you. I speak nothing I don't intend to fulfill. know that my time and yours are not the same. I speak to the future, the present, and past at the same time, and it obeys and hears my voice. My righteous ones, keep your temple clean and speak to me your desires and your concerns. For I will always hear you and always respond, although not in the way you might expect. Although not always in the way you might expect. Know my ways and never doubt and I shall never fail you. For doubt is a killer of faith. Know that of which you ask is heard. Thank the Lord for fulfilling your request as it has already happened as that is true faith. In this era, your faith will truly shape your destiny of which I gave you. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day.  

 06.19.2025 

 Unhinged 

 

said the Lord of hosts, "My children, be not afraid of darkness, for know that when it comes, it will be from me to fulfill this part of operation rescue. I am a light shining in the darkness and you, my gems, reflect my light upon the earth. My light never gives out. If you are turned to me and I will never leave you who believe. I am in you and you are in me. Have I not left the 99 to save the one who cries out and repents in my name? Daily, my love, thousands upon thousands do I shepherd daily. And as the old gospel song says, his line ain't never busy. Tell him what you want. Chapter 2: The Word Call upon me and no amount of space and time will keep me from you in an instant. The word, when I say the word, it's it's always like uh capitalized T, capitalized W. The word is my covenant with you. Keep the word in your heart. For in it is the sword of the spirit which is living and your weapon in the spiritual. All parts of God are living past, present, and future. There is no death in God only in that which is outside of God. Keep your fire stoked for the Lord thy God. as you are in as you are his creation and his inheritance uh to the king. I anoint your head with oil and announce you as kings and queens on the earth as you represent the Lord thy God in my name. This has been in effect since my departure in the physical and upon Pentecost who you had the ability to receive the Holy Spirit. Ask with a pure heart for the Holy Spirit and listen for his voice and receive the gifts that will help fulfill that of which I sent you to do as your destiny. This is vitally important in this era, my love, for he is the pipeline of which all power from heaven comes. The spirit of God and the same power that raised me from the grave. Without his guidance, you are truly, I say, at a disadvantage. I know the world seems out of control. The spirits of chaos, Jezebel and Baal, and any number of other principalities, dark spirits, and territorial spirits are attempting to control the earthly. Fall not into their trap. I know many have lives that require interaction with the earthly, but do not immerse yourself in it constantly. Seek the word, those who are righteous, to learn and grow in your knowledge. Check it all against the Holy Spirit for he will bring only the truth. Those same way uh capital T's on both of those to you to help you on the way. Same deal. And the highway of the holy towards your destination. It is up to you to keep your temple clean. Repent when needed as the Holy Spirit will give you an evaluation real time if you will but ask. You will know upon thinking about it and he will highlight that in which you have transgressed. No one in the flesh is perfect. I expect obedience not perfection. For only through the grace of God will you become perfect upon your ascension to heaven and when you are called home. Your deeds do not make you perfect. The Lord thy God through the Holy Spirit does. Observe what I have taught you and be an example, a light to be recognized and followed by all those you greet. Listen to my voice and I will tell you when I need you to intervene with someone. Be not afraid that they will think you odd for I will give you the heart of the matter and it will find its mark in spirit. I will never expect you to cold call someone without giving you a message for them that's relevant. Chapter 3: The Message As it was said, the only thing in to fear is fear itself. And in the Lord thy God have I not said do not fear. 365 times in the word. Approach those you minister to with humble heart and a continent full of sincerity and love. Understand the world places rocks in their paths to make them stumble and not try and to turn away out of frustration. Share your testimony and the word in context to what they are going through. For does not the word have examples of all all caps, man's experiences and sins? Since time began, my love, there are basic issues that all men and women fall from. Pride and self being front and foremost. Greed and lust is another common stumbling block where humanity falls. Listen not to that which takes you away from the word, to an easy path. For that which is easy is not of God. I never said following me would be easy. Contrary, I told you the hardships you would face and the alienation you would have to walk. But carry your cross in my name and you too will conquer death. You will walk my path in all aspects. There are tri triumphs when you ride into town and loss when you are tempted. There are persecutions by the religious who are heretics and hypocrites. Do you understand my love? Your life when you follow me is a microcosm on the earth of that of which I walked. As I did, so shall you do and even more as you are here longer. You will face the same things I did. And I know you will not be perfect through them, but you have the Holy Spirit to keep you cleansed for the price of repentance, to keep you chased uh chasteed, and the blood of Christ of which you are will be white as snow. You may approach the Holy of Holies in that condition as I have torn the veil separating you from the Father. Those who are saved in me are welcomed by the father as you are operating in my covenant. I have paid the price of your sin and suffering. And if you will accept my gift and praise and worship the Lord thy God. Is this difficult to understand? In the word in print throughout scripture, there is one truth. When the children of Israel did not do good in the sight of the Lord thy God, they were punished. For they turned away and honored a false god, an idol, and I kept them alive to do it. Free will is yours. Choose wisely, my darling, for the bitter cold and darkness of the abyss without God is your hell and not where you were intended to go. Your choice, my love. And this is not a hell and brimstone word, but it is the truth as that is all I can speak. Believe on me and doubt not. Sharpen your faith on the rock of foundation and you will have more and you will move mountains and nothing may stand in your way. Thus sayaith the Lord thy God this day. 

 06.27.2025 

 Untied 

 I free you, my love. I have untied you from your bondage. Prepare to go to the promised land. Occupy and conquer, saith the Lord thy God. 1 minuteLeave no old way standing, for I do a new thing. Remove that which is tarnished and old, and replace it with the new and the bold. For the time of resting or sleeping is over. Seize your land, my doves. I am moving those who long coveted it aside legally and otherwise. Witness the plan and the movement that is happening. Can you not see them fall? As I said before, one will fall into the next like dominoes, each fleeting to more discovery. All that was feared, put into law, is inapplicable, null and void by way of the autopin. The wicked thought that they had buried all, but nay, it cried up from the ground just as Abel did. Excuse me. They left a paper trail and proof of their iniquity and skull duggery. Suicide by way of black ops is normal, not the exception. Oh my Hill, how could so many friends commit suicide and die untimely deaths? I'm pulling back the cover and your treachery and treason will be fully on display. Bring in the clones for the real are gone. Deception at its finest as the enemy cannot create anything that isn't fake or copy or a copy and even then it's far from perfect. Details like no genitals are of little concern if the actor is playing a part. Consider them placeholders for those either already convicted or those about to be. What a tangled web we weave, and it is so difficult to keep it all in order. Two can know a secret if one is dead. is the old saying. There are no rules in Black Ops. Get it done and get out. Plausible deniability is easily defeated if enough of the pieces of the puzzle are present. Blow whistles blow. Speak little rats. Speak unbburden your souls and ask for repentance to God. and ask for leniency in men's courts. Perhap the rope perhaps the rope will be spared on you. It is better to live on the rock for a time than to die with your secrets. Excuse me. Scenic island retreats are in order for many of the wicked. Fear not, my love, for I am with you through it all. The time of darkness is imminent. Your leader is taking the path of least bloodshed and is holding his cards extremely tight to his vest. The game is all but over, but a little while, my love, and you will see the brilliance of the Lord thy God's long contracted plan. Let freedom ring in every hollow and in every mountain. For the promises of your forefather are coming into fruition again. Witness the detail of my plan, my love. Did you guess the ending? Question mark. It will become plain in just a while. 5 minutesSome of this may take considerably longer, but you will be satisfied very soon as you will rejoice in the exposures and seeing my promises to you fulfilled. The Lord thy God is not a man to lie, and my words are spoken into action and not released to netherworld with no effect. I speak only what I will and I do what I say always. It's the governness of the governance of the Lord thy God. Do fig seeds grow prompt pomegranates? Question mark. Nay. What was planted, good or bad, will germinate into whatever it was meant to be. Now is the time of the harvest of the tears and the burning of them. And the golden wheat winnowed and put in my storehouse. Prepare for abundance all who have ears to hear and eyes to see and believe in me unconditionally just as I love you. Love is all caps. Use your faith to move the mountains and put leaders at the top of them who will bring all seven forth into the kingdom age under my authority I have given you. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day.  

 07.02.2025 

 Silence 

 Okay, the first one, as I said, was just to tell them, and I could have put this after the other prophecy, but I wanted to keep it in order cuz, you know, this is going to go into my into my someday book or something. Tell them, Donnie, my children, many are worrying and pontificating what the days of darkness will be. It will be a necessary time of silence where only truth will be broadcast on TV and all other forms except for emergency calls will be silenced. Be not afraid, my children. Spend time with your families. Get to know your neighbors. Help each other through it. The world is much too noisy and needs a time to be put and needs a time to be put in a time out. Hear my voice, my love, and focus on me. Listen not to the enemy who will try and wind you up about what might be happening. Trust in me, my love, for I deliver you unscathed, as I have told you for centuries. This time is prophesied if you can read between the lines and understand it. There is nothing that is not in scripture that wasn't prophesied or documented in the word. Thus sayeth the Lord thy God this day 

 07.02.2025 

 (Silence Continued second prophecy) 

 This one is called silence. Hush my children, but for a while, for let the anxiety and cha chaos of this time be silenced for a time. Trust in the Lord thy God, for time of silence and blackout will all caps happen. Fear not, my child, for it is necessary to rejuvenate and reform from a place of quiet and stillness, rather rather than the cacophony of anger and violence in the earthly. For nothing born of anger is from the Lord thy God, approach from the position of love in your heart, and for the kingdom age on earth as it is in heaven is birthed from it. My love shall be mirrored on the earth. That is your goal, my darlings. That is my teaching for the rebuilding of humanity. Social change comes from law and order and not from perpetual violence and love of self. Keep your focus on me as I am the light, the way, and the path. Let the cocoon of faith blossom into the beautiful butterfly of love and break out like a pandemic of goodness. You will understand the value of the fruit I am bringing forth now and in the future. A mighty army of warriors on the earth who do not back down and whose refraction overpowers all the darkness. occupy and conquer my love. For there shall be no end of winning if you press forward and turn not away. I do not allow my armies to fail when I put my hand on them. There is nothing that can defeat you except yourselves. Bring big faith, win big prizes, for your time of leftovers and scraps from the elites has passed. They are being pressed in the wine press and their sour juice thrown out into the wilderness suitable for nothing. My body on earth will shape new nations and bring about balance and fairness to the masses. This is always my This was always my intentions. But the enemy lured men lured men away uh from that which is my covenant and they served another lesser god. They allowed themselves to be taken over as they had lost sight and hearing. Financial might of the bankers brought favor and government further degrading my beautiful earth and enslaving my beautiful gems. Shine again, my jewels, for the tide is turning, and you will bring a golden kingdom to the earth once again. Untold resources are still buried in the earth. Some which are yet to be uh some which you have yet to recognize. The age of discovery is coming, my love. Uh the age of discovery is coming, my children. All that was withheld from you will explode and propel you into the 21st century and give you all that I had for you that was stolen from you. Inventions will change the course of history. The future of man will be a thing to behold as the history will be true and not contrived as you have learned it. Let the age of lies be buried in the pit of despair where the fallen will go. Let the truth shine its light on all and let no darkness be spun and propagated. Grow that which is good, my love, and not that which is easy or convenient. Strive for greatness once again, and not for mediocrity, as it has been for far too long. Let service be about helping others and not about self. Once again, except no flawed fabric, my love. For my kings and queens on the earth, I clothe in royal and priestly attire. My love for you is so much greater. I am not displeased with you, my love. Repent for your transgression, and do that which is good in the eyes of the Lord thy God. Raise your seed to know the path of righteousness towards the gate and the wedding banquet that is planned for my brides. Rejoice and shout, Hosana in the highest, for your victories in the land of the wicked oracles of Baal, that they have forecast your news for so long. For they are being silenced one by one. Let no lies be broadcast and no propaganda be uttered. Rebuild your nations on solid foundations which will stand the test of time until such a time that the father calls you home. Let their language be love and their words be understanding and patience. Be not afraid for what comes ahead. Believe in that of which I have spoken in the word and the prophecies in it. Live in peace and freedom, my love. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day.  

 07.07.2025 

 Blindness 

 The blind shall see and the deaf shall hear my word, said the Lord of hosts. Even those who knew me not will not be able to explain what the future holds. They shall hear my voice and see my signs, and my name will be known throughout all the lands. I will come to them in their sleep. I will come to them in their visions, and they shall know the Lord thy God. For the new thing I do will shake them awake, and let the binders be put off their eyes, and unstopp their ears. Now is the time of the rise of the eklesia, my remnant army of light to take control of their lands as the oppressors are burned like the chaff. They are leaders fall and are replaced with my selections. Fear not, my children, for I have my hand upon you, and nothing may stand in the way of your nations, being revitalized, as long as you don't turn to the right or left, but stand up and take your rightful places. Coward not, for I am with you. Turn not away. I have long ago given you all the weapons needed and instructions on how to use them. Sharpen your faith on the rock of foundation of the ecclesia of the word, the truth and the way. Do all caps the kindness to all you greet. Give and serve as I did and plant the seed of the Lord thy God to all that will listen. From a germ to a sprout will I grow them into the best generation of fruits that has ever been seen. Let the society of iniquity become the society of righteousness. Rule with justice and fairness to all my kings and queens of the earth. For your time has arrived to move the nations into the kingdom age. It is all in your power under faith in my name to accomplish this task. For the collection of candles can produce a mighty light of which no darkness can quench. Let darkness look for crevices in the rocks and caves, for it will find no place uh in your nations but there. Let them bask in the coldness of their leader, the deceiver in the wilderness. Excuse me. Let them follow them. Uh let them follow him to their demise. Find no pleasure in this, my love, for it grieves me greatly to lose my children and for them not to find repentance. Pray for them, my child, that they may turn from their current path and find my salvation. If they will repent, they will escape the fire of the pit. They are assured of at the moment. Pray they curse not the Holy Spirit, for that is one thing I will not abide. Those who mock him are an enemy of God. For you have declared you believe not and will never accept my alliance uh with my covenant. So be it, my wicked children. It is free will to do what you what thou wilt. The end result is so avoidable. But some of the blind and deaf will never hear me. Me is all caps as they are in their own intelligence unable to come to me as children. They would rather continue with their theories and their postulum uh postulation of the how of creation. I plainly say that endeavor will fail them. The workings of creation, even the 5 minutesfinest minds I have created on the earth, could calculate for an entire lifetime and not even come close to the approach uh to approach the truth. For their minds are closed to me, and I will not impose my will on anyone. I offer love, abundance, and understanding beyond their ability to accept it. They that fall from my grace fall like lightning, as did their leader. He will suffer the worst loss ever, and he knows it. Let him not take you with him. He played a long game this time, a long game this time, and infested all the nations with their treachery and treason, while the equal was asleep at the wheel. Like a 6 minutesship without a rudder, they became more spectators and took no notice that they were heading for the rocks. I have intervened, my love, to write your ship and take you into smooth sailing and calm waters. Do I lead you Oh you of little faith, how long must I repent? Uh how must Oh you of little faith, how long must I repeat myself? Stand up, occupy your land, and spend not another 40 years going in circles. The giants are being slayed. You shall take their heads and control those mountains of influence by my alcaps authority that I have given to you. In my name you will assume their positions and turn their evil towers into mighty columns of the Lord thy God. Glorify him who created everything. Leave no old things standing. Kill all of the old ways of the wicked men, and bring forth my will under my covenant. Leave nothing standing of the elites, for that which is left standing will try to regroup. Make the hold handholds unreachable for them, and let not your guard down. Cry out from the walls upon even the slightest infractions on the earth, as it is in heaven. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day. 

 

07.11.2025 

 Paradise 

 Let the earthly create the paradise that I had intended. Rise up, my army, and bring about the change that I have for you. My eklesia, you are to be as it was destined and not the mess that you have become. Hear my word and bring the Holy Spirit into the front and center of your temp temples both internally and as a body of Christ on the earth. Let the wicked spirits be defeated in my name. Turn a deaf ear to anything not of the Lord thy God. Listen not to the deceiver and know he can't harm you as I am with you and you in me. Detach from the pitfalls of the liar and the promise of gold and riches, fame and fortune. Work towards glorifying God in all you do and stay on the path I have for you. You are unique, my gems, no two alike, and each for a different purpose under heaven. I have sent you to the womb with all the characteristics you will ever have. I created your personalities and knew from the moment I sent you what you will do. I sought far before you were created, and you have not disappointed me to those that believe. and the weward who are just hearing my voice. You were created for this time to bring about change of peace on earth that has been craved by many for so long. This process has been long and will go on for a long time into the future. The majority of it has been accomplished as I have brought forth the exposure and the clock is started on the avalanche that has started. Let the small let a small seed I planted that has just broke the soil and comes into uncertain world not knowing its outcome but grow it well into a mighty oak strong and unwavering just as my children will need to be. Sway not to the right or left but proceed on the path and walk with the Lord thy God. I will fortify you as you glorify me. All caps. Be not tempted by the enemy, for he is an apex predator who waits in the perimeter like a crouching lion in tall grass. He looks for the weak and uses whatever entrance is left for him. Leave him no entrance. Seal it in prayer by the blood of the lamb in which you are washed. Fear not, nor be fooled by any of the drama and fake news that would have you that would have them winning. Nay, not even close. For I have turned my hand against them, and they have blasphemed the Holy Spirit and mocked God. The truth comes not from them, for they are still trying to spin and implicate my chosen ones. Understand the difficulty and the path that is narrow. Your leader is walking enemies on all sides wanting to do him and his administration harm. Let not the infighting you are seeing convince you that your country is on the wrong path or my selections are not working together. Remember I told you that what you see is not always the truth. Subtrifuge in battle is often required to send signals to your opposing army. Have I not seen the whole plan from the end to the beginning? Do I waste my breath and tell you if it isn't so? Do you have faith in the Lord thy God? For I will deliver you just as I have said, my love, unscathed. For you know my name and I know yours. partner as my body on the earth and take ownership and responsibility over all the positions of the seven mountains and throw the offending evil spirits down in my name. Decree and declare victory and own your kingdoms. I have left you as an inheritance. Uh kingdoms I have left you as an inheritance. My kings and queens dawn the purple roll. Do that again. My kings and queens, dawn the purple robe and the fineries I have for you. Rule over your land and keep watch and occupy until the father signals the day of the end. Let generations beget generations with the truth, the light, and the way. Let my message be taught to all your seed. Let them feel the glory and the unconditional love of Elohim, the power of the universe as he created it. Let them feel the warmth of the sun on their face and know the word as their guiding foundation. Let them know and remember well the errors of the past and be vigilant at the wall for those that might attempt to war against you. Let history be writ rewritten so that they may know the truth and not a fable that the oppressors wo to cover their activities. The enemies uses the same tactic over and over and you will recognize them for their lack of fruit. Stand strong no matter the time or date for war is never a clean thing and you will be victorious. Know my timing is perfect and I always win and always keep you ab breast of my word by way of my prophets. Rejuvenation of your nation is fa is fast underway. The canaries have sung in places all over the earth and the wicked will fill my justice at the perfect time. Nothing ever fools the Lord thy God. For I see it all, and I know the hearts of men, and what they have done, and what they will do. Rest in my fortress, and sharpen your sword of the spirit, which is my word. Let it be on your lips and access to you at any moment. Bring the sword against the enemy who speaks foul to you. You have authority in my name over the snakes and serpents, uh, snakes and scorpions and all the beasts of the field. Speak my name in my blood and pursue them. So they are the hunted and not on offense against you. 8 minutesNever turn your back on the deceiver, for he will pounce on those who lose sight of him. The days of darkness fast approach, but those in my light will be unaffected. Rest in my calm and follow the path I have created for you. You will know uh you will know it when the time is right. Be obedient, stand tall, and be ready to carry out my orders, my army of light. For this time uh for this is a time of that which you have never seen before, nor will you ever see again. This is the movement of humanity away from that which is evil and to that which is good and agreeable with the Lord thy God. Let love cascade as a river over the flesh of the earth. Let my mercy deliver you, for your actions are not what saves you. And know you are saved by the Lord thy God and by his sacrifice for you. Repent and accept my gifts of salvation. For only through me will you get to the Father. Believe with all your heart, mind, and soul, and build your faith upon my foundation. Doubt not the word, for it shall come to pass, and you shall see it. Create on earth as it is in heaven, for that is the time you are living in. Fear not the future, for only in my name will you bring it forth. Venture not on your own or by your intelligence, but trust in the Lord thy God, and make it so in my all cap's name. Lament not about the past, for it long, for it has long since flowed away down the river of life and holds no power over the present future. The future is pristine and clean, washed in the blood, spotless and unblenmished. Handle it with care, for the future becomes the past in a heartbeat of your time. Always ask your counsel, the Holy Spirit, for direction, for he is your compass and will lead you to the path of to the gate. Live your lives as I have taught you. Love God with all your heart, mind, and soul. Love your neighbors as yourself self and serve all who need it just as I have done. I love you, my brides. Do that which is righteous and stay on the path I have sent you in my all caps mighty name. Thus sayeth the Lord thy God this day. 

 07.15.2025 

 It's Gone 

 It is better to have one in the spirit than to fail in the earthly. You are exactly what I meant to create. Look not to the past or the opinion of men who you are in my name your old life. It's gone. I have better for you. Step into my mantle and receive that which I given you to do. Fear not that it's not enough. For it is who I determined the importance of your contribution to. It is I who determine the importance of your contribution to humanity. Does not even the smallest creature have a purpose under heaven? That which shakes even the very foundation of its sphere of influence is mighty under the microscope. does not even the smallest microbe cause the mightily to fall or succeed or to succeed. The breadth of the body is dependent on its smallest parts to keep it alive and healthy. I am not a god who wastes motion and creates that which is inconsequential. All my creations have a purpose and are important to that which they are related to. The smallest of seed can produce the mightiest plant. So says the scripture of the mustard seed. I do not create that which is insignificant. It all has meaning. Many are sent as leaders, some followers, some as visionaries, some as teachers, and some that encourage and support the body with their superior faith. All equally important and unconditionally loved by the Lord thy God on earth as it is in heaven is about love and equality, not about feelings and human sensibilities. The weakest to the mightiest, all are the same in my kingdom. They pass from this life the same as they were born into, and none escape it. For the span of a man's life is determined by he who sent him. There is nothing to be gained by worrying or squeezing more into that life that I have put into it. Science thinks it can create far beyond what I have created. Nay, not so, my love. The laws change because of science contributions isn't earthly science but a placeholder. For that which is not known until the truth is shown. Question mark. The law all caps is finite and is not influenced by the ways of men. Accept all that I have provided uh accept all that I provide in my name and glorify the Lord thy God for that is your purpose. resources in products created all praise to the Lord God thy God and the creator of all nothing is invented or gotten by the way of man's knowledge all of that which is created was a product of the mind of God sent in your time to bring a solution to further mankind no matter its small impact that which man creates was created in the mind of the father far before the idea comes to fruition in the earth. Never embrace your uh never embrace your thoughts and ideas as uniquely yours. Be not hotty. Give thanks for the thought of your invention to the Lord thy God of whence it came. That which is created in infamy is not of God and a product of little import to humanity. It moves it not ahead and only draws you into self becoming an idol unto yourself influencing others with your popularity that they may bow to you. The world has seen enough of that and many don't know that their true place in the grand scheme and see themsel as something to be woripped. Nay, worship no man but the on of Man, the creator of all things, the Word of which everything was created. Bow to no one but Elohim, the Trinity of all the Godhead. If you remain humble, I will save your world. Did I not say this? Humility starts with repentance. For that you did not uh for that you did even if it was unintentional. Even the righteous stumble on the path, but how you recover from it makes you righteous again. Cleansing of the Holy Spirit to that which is pure and unblenmished. Only living through him will you be in the state of that grace uh in that state of grace. A man can toil his whole life and accomplish much, but without the grace of God and his glory, will it make an impact that will be lasting and find his uh anointing in the hereafter? Question mark. Glorify the Lord thy God and he will glorify you. He is in you and you are in him who is in the father and knows his ways. I can do nothing that I have not seen my father do. Grow your seed accordingly. Be an example of the saving power of the Lord thy God and walk in his light. Accept the gift of salvation by my blood and the price I paid for you. Bear your crosses, drink your cup, and be reborn and risen just as I have done. Experience the ascension when you are called home. There is much to do, my love. Look not at earthly time as an hourglass that runs out. See it as an unending story until the father decides to write its ending. Much in scripture has been misinterpreted or misunderstood. The time is known only by the father. And even the word his son knoweth not the hour. Be not influenced by those who might speak that Christ is here or over there. Come follow me and see. Did I not prophesy this? Mark, follow only the Lord thy God with all your heart, mind, and soul. Love him with all your heart, mind, and soul. And treat others as you would treat him, as he treats you. Make your offering and all you do an able offering and not of Cain. Make your contribution to gifts a cut above and not below his standard. What thou gifts others, I will return to you. Give willingly without malice or motive, and you shall see it returned to you in kind. For that is the way of the Lord thy God, thy servant king, who gave all of himself unselfishly so that you might live. A humble ruler who asked only for your obedience and praise. Be the sort of rulers, my kings. Be that sort of ruler, my kings and queens, on the earth. Have I not given you examples in the word, the truth, and the way, and the path to it? Have I not given you all the tools you need to thrive? Sorry, I've lost my place. If you will, but believe all caps and be obedient to the covenant of the Lord thy God. There is nothing higher who can show you mercy, grace and glory. It is the Lord thy God from womb to tomb who is your provider and strong tower in times good or bad. Life has an eb and flow just as the mighty sea does. Live it in the buoyant middle and not at the extreme ends. For in my name you will walk on your seas and question it not. There is no here it is. Okay, I swear this is what he told me to say. There is no try. There is only do or do not from a famous movie as it was said. Is it not true? Have you tried or do you strive uh or have you strove to do that which uh that which you accomplish? See it finished. See it as perfect in your mind's eye and know that it will be. Such is faith. Do not do not try for faith works by your being of a sure mind that is completed. Make no excuses or leave your dream to the Lord thy God. If it's his will, boldly dream it and know your dream benefits humanity. No matter the scope and that which will glorify the Lord your God and make it real. I will make it so. Have I not said this continually continuously in scripture? Question mark. The Lord's will is to see you successful in all you do, and that which positively benefits the earthly, that they may see the Lord thy God, the creator's works behind it. For he created all, and all he created was for the benefit of his children in one way or another. be at the smallest link in a chain in the ecosystem to the largest works keeping you safe at a distance uh keeping you a safe distance in your rotation around the sun. It was all for you to provide for his children. Return your affection for him in your heart and that which you do for others. Excuse me. You are his offering and as such you are responsible for no less. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day. 

 07.18.2025 

 Beyond Hope 

 Beyond hope, beyond time, have the wicked been against my beloved. I am a loving God, and I will only allow so much abuse against them. The wicked 13 families have ruled with no sympathy for those they have killed, starved, raped, maimed, beheaded, all in the name of their ancient god of the deceiver. They may dress them up in various lands as another name. But they all work the same. They represent the deceiver and the ancient fallen ones who I have banished from their places in heaven for their treason and their lust for the earthly women. They precipitated and exacerbated the evil that Lucifer started and helped to spread it to the to a world I had to destroy in a flood. Nay, now is the time to stand against it. my body of Christ. For I have given you authority. Slay these giants just as David did. You have the might and the right from the Lord thy God, where nothing may come against the those in my covenant. Take the heads of the perpet uh perpetrators of bowels altars in high places. Except not their atrocities to be brought against my children. I am bringing love back to the earth and ruling over my ecclesia who long ago were infiltrated and deviated from what the word plainly has said. The lure of financial gain was their god of which they continue to worship. They show no sign of accepting defeat, my loves. So slay them where they stand with the sword of the spirit in prayer which is much mightier than you have any idea. It is not just hollow words, my dears. They carry the power to the Lord thy God and his angel army who turn them into war against the wicked. The battlefield is not just a clean expanse of the planet, but it is littered with the walking dead and wounded in the battle of the tech lords who meant to enslave and kill my children with their planned genocide. A million verified and many many more in actuality has pharmarmacia plotted and planned to kill. They shall not put themselves above me as to who shall live in slavery and who 4 minutesshall die. Nay, they have pushed so far beyond the boundaries of decency that they shall be stopped by my hand. My love, do you have faith in the Lord thy God? And do you believe he can turn things around on a dime? Are you ready for a new thing? A new freedom you only thought you already had. My love, be prepared for their scorn, for such a time is short, where they will unleash all that they have on my army of light. Focus on me, my love. As it was written, no plan or scheme can come against you, for I am with you. I will bring you to the living waters and bountiful harvest as I have promised. But turn not away. Fight this battle to the end for the sake of your seed. Of whom are the generation I have raised up to be the change required in the earth. They will start on a clean slate and move the freedom of God on earth as it is in heaven. The battle is long for the enemy was numerous. Their influence bewitched many with their wealth. The leaders were put in positions where they were compromised and had them in sin that they were ready to use to extort their will and maintain control of the powerful. Nothing was off limits to the desires of those of Lucifer's calling and was eager to sell their very soul for pieces of silver. Sons and daughters of predition were indeed willing to do their bidding for earthly comfort and power. My gift to them has always been available for those who repent. I am not a god to turn my back on my children who are not strong enough to turn from the call of the wicked. Even those who mocked me I would forgive. But those who mock the Holy Spirit have no hope of salvation. I will place a millstone on their neck and they shall be cast into the eternal pit of suffering for their hearts are hardened and they neither hear me nor see me. They will never turn from their ways. So the judge judgment is to be carried forth against them. Be on alert on the wall, for the time of battle will become very much visible, and the masses will finally see that they are at war with a foe that means them destruction. They will be caught with trophies and blueprints, as they're a proud group who still thinks they hold the power over my children. Nay, it has been reduced and continues to be torn down as my army of light continues to grow. They are afraid for the first time in their existence and will lash out like an animal backed into a corner. Expect this in the upcoming seasons until they are disarmed and captured. My love, war is never clean or pretty, but times call for the this culling of the evil ones and their extermination. You, my loves, are my change on the earth, just as David, you will be courageous, for I have brought you on the earth at this time for this purpose. You were born to do all that is required. It's in your makeup and your DNA of which I crafted for just such a time. Fear not my warriors for I am with you. The meek will indeed inherit the inherit the earth as it was written. The first and the last. Uh the first will be last, the last will be first. Does this make sense to you now my love? In that context, those that served will soon be served as they are the king's table of which they were always relegated to the crumbs of the table. I bring forth all of the fineries and abundance they never had, nor had never even dreamed. Dream it, my child, for I will bring it to you in this time. The second war of independence will this time be honored, and the wicked families will not reverse that which the Lord thy God has put into play. Battle on and gather the spoils that I will bring to you. Praise the Lord thy God with all your hearts, minds, and soul, my doves, for this thing I do is my unconditional love for you. uh these things I do for you is of my unconditional love for you. Accept my gift of the Holy Spirit and be cleansed my children for you bring forth the kingdom age and are kings and queens of glory on the earth. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day. 

 07.22.2025 

 Do You Feel Me? 

 

Move to the safety of my arms, my love, for things will go from a breeze to a noraster in the coming season. My winds of judgment and change are offshore and will make landfall very soon. You are seeing the movement of my hand. Do you feel me, my love? Do you feel my presence upon humanity? I will give this world the embrace of my heart and love they have not felt before. Do you not see all the army of light enlisting in places near and far? Question mark. The light coming overshadows any all caps dark uh more so than in any time in history. Even those who have had their heads turned by the deception of the enemy are witnessing the blinding light of the truth, justice, and the way. The root of the matter is coming to light as some of the scoundrels attempt to flee. You are watching a carefully choreographed action, my love, that has been years in the planning and years in the execution. I saw this event from the end to the beginning before time was even registered on the earth in segments you know as hours and minutes, months and years. I see time as it is in reality like a sheet of paper all of it written out and neither past nor future is separate. This concept is truly beyond your ability to understand it. But one day you will live in that existence and it will make perfect sense in heaven. Let the earth know such time in the future where the daily grind is but a forgotten memory. And you are free, my children. Truly free. Not the impostor that the enemy has made of freedom. That which is controlled and forced on you is not all caps freedom. Love that is demanded is not love. Hence your free will that I allow all my creation. It is your choosing to know me and to accept my gift and covenant. I am bringing all the world into understanding of creation and they will know that God never ceased to exist or be covered up with wicked teachings diluting the word down to a concept and not a fact. All creation stems from I, the Lord your God. And all read uh all roads do not do not as all caps lead to salvation. All roads leave to lead to the one path of the Savior who died for you. It is up to you to ask forgiveness and follow the path with my brides to its conclusion in heaven with the father. A wedding unlike anything that has ever been seen. A celebration beyond decinate and joy free from all pain, sorrow, and earthly which was tainted by the evil ones long ago s in banishment. Rejoice for your taste of this uh rejoice for you will taste of this this fruit on on earth as it is uh on the earth as you will help to rebuild it. For the Lord returns to see and helps your progress when I rule through. Oh, this is all caps. you as I am in you and you in I such all authority that I have given to you is to accomplish that of which it is long been prophesied and long been misunderstood. Surviving is not thriving, nor is it a lifestyle of the kings and queens I put on the earth as my body. I have my hand on all your battles and everything will fall to those that know me and have faith in my name and in my blood. Nothing may stand against uh may stand against it. For my sacrifice on the mercy seat was everlasting and required not reapplication. Those who accept my gift are adopted into my authority and will do all I did and more. As it is written, know in faith you are acting as my proxy. You have the seal of my signate ring allowing you to declare, decree, and proclaim all in my authority. The blood seals the covenant of my promise to you. And you are lawfully performing my will over dark spirits, principalities, powers, and wicked in high places who mean to oppose you. Give them no mind, and listen not to their attempt to stir the pot in your mind. That is the battlefield of the enemy. Chase him away, and listen not as you wield the sword of the spirit of which he cannot stand. Know the word as you have put it in your heart, mind, and soul. And bring forth faith so strong that you have no doubt when you have swung your sword that it has impacted the enemy. As my proxy, you wield power beyond your imagination if you can learn to harness it. Faith must be spoken like the truth in absolutes and not possibilities or those things hoped upon. Hope in regards to faith is unsuredness in my ability to deliver that which you ask my love. Excuse me. That which is moved by faith is resolute and not something you may or may not expect to see happen. Is that clear, my love? Question mark. When you do a thing, do you only partly do it and wait to see if the rest of it comes into fruition? Question mark. Nay. You bring forth your will to do something and thus it is. 8 minutesThus is faith. Live it. Breathe it. Know that it is done. Remember, and this is in quotes, it is finished. Acknowledgment of the completion of the will of God. My love, not your will, but his. Accept it. Acceptance and absolute submission to his plan and desire. This is what being obedient is. Totally dying in self and doing the will of the father no matter what task he gives you to do. blind obedience. For you are not required to know the plan. You are to do it for the plan of God is perfect and the plans of men are dictated by motive. The love of God and the greater good for humanity is the only motive of God. The caring for his children despite the lumps and bumps of the earthly. Plans do not always go according to your earthly thoughts. That which I created has a finite number of pages written, some short, some long, none less important in creation. As it was planned and written, I love know that that which you love uh those which you love have long since been loved by me beyond your ability to understand my love. There is no higher love than that of the Lord thy God. It is a realm you just cannot know without knowing God and understanding his devotion to you. Love is a dimension. It is a sound. It is a light. It is a culmination of all things that make up God. The universe was created in love and it was good. It started out that way and only through fallen angels was it defiled. Yet love still survives for its uh for that which is done unselfishly. That's that which pleases the Lord thy God. brother and sister helping each other in their deepest times of despair. Doing the will of God as his body on the earth, rescuing those in floods, those in danger, and risking their lives so that another may live and be saved. Does this not sound like some uh like what I have done for you? It is the pinnacle of the goodness of man and everything I created in him from my image and nature. Strive to live in that mindset. My love, be on the lookout to do good deeds always, not because it glorifies you, but glorifies the Lord thy God. Do that which is right in your heart, and you will be doing the will of the Father, for it is based in love, which is God. I created you to help and serve each other, not to idolize inanimate objects or each other. Bow and worship no all caps, man or woman. Appreciate their talents which are God-given to them, but do not put them above another. For even him who is lowly and of a humble nature is one to be acknowledged. as it's written, love others as yourself, and place no one above the Lord thy God. Know I have brought you here in this time to experience the rebuilding of humanity into that which it should have been. Enjoy the show, my love, for despite the storm, the cleanup on the other side will be beyond imagination. For the signs, wonders, and miracles uh for the signs and wonders I bring forth in the kingdom age will truly cause panic. Uh cause panic. Jeez. Will truly cause praise, honor, and glory to the Lord thy God for your deliverance into the new life of freedom and abundance. The promised land. Indeed, I will lead you beside calm waters and bring you to green pastures. I will set a table before your enemies and anoint my kings and queens on the earth with oil. So be it. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day.  

 07.26.2025 

 Unholy Alliance 

 

Let the winds of heaven blow from the east and all that is not of God feel his wrath. For the hour is late for you who follow the deceiver. It is but a very short time to make it right. Unbburden your soul and turn away from eternal damnation. Accept the word and believe in me all caps. For no matter your wickedness, I offer the Holy Spirit to make you presentable to the Father, no matter your earthly crimes. Die in peace and face not what surely comes ahead for you if you change not your route. I cry out to you, my lost ones, for it grieves me to no end to lose children so unnecessarily. Lose your pride, admit your sin, and I will make you whole, and you shall walk on my path known as the way. Fear not of tomorrow, for I will give you absolution of sin, and you shall fear or worry about nothing. For my children are in me and I in them, even after, as it is written, accept the truth, for its roots are based on the Lord thy God, and from his eternal water shall you be nourished to grow strong for the harvest of the wedding banquet. spread the seed of the first fruit, for they will be spotless and beautiful uh and beyond beautiful, and they shall refract my light, just as a polished shield of gold in the noonday sun. Reach out and feel the rain, my love, the rain of the glory on the earth, as I bring forth love to all my children. Shake off your shackles, for you are free, my doves. Fly like an eagle, for you will see time of high flight unlike any in history. You will see all caps the truth of history made and not the stories you have grown up with. The truth long held from you sold to you like so much fluff and no substance. Chase the money changers, bankers, and swindlers from your temple. my love. Listen to them not and make holy what is God's face inside of you. You hold the domain of all the earthly and what lies ahead within your temple. And nothing may come against it in my all caps name. For I have anointed your head and you are indeed kings and queens on the earth in mystead. You hold the power of which I gave you in my name to fend off all evil, to heal, to do all that I did and much more. Shake the ground evil stands on for there will be a heaven quake. Come upon the earth of a multitude that will be felt across the whole world. Feel me, my love, for my presence will be wherever you are and will radiate from you. Let all within your shadow be healed and attracted to the kingdom of heaven on earth. Nothing shall stand in my way of what comes next. There is no power above mine. And torrents of living water will rain down as a mist upon all flesh. Glory will fall on all that believe. Until such a time the Father calls us home. Fight for the lost. Pray for them. And in my name may they be called forth. 5 minutesLeave no one behind. My love. Pray all that you know. Into heaven. Stand in the gap for them. Be the bridge to salvation in my name. For that is your destiny at this time to move humanity towards peace and the uncompromised and unconditional love of God. Raise up faith as the mountains of old into mighty peaks capable of anything you bring forth in my name. Nothing can stand against a child of God with the sword of the spirit on his lips, heart, mind, and soul. For you are died in the blood of the lamb and your royal lineage is as mine as it is mine that courses through your vein. You are a new creation in my likeness. Know your power which comes from above by way of the Holy Spirit. The supernatural is just the natural in the spirit my love. It operates in the rule outside of earth uh outside of the earthly and knows nothing that is impossible. For in God there is only possibilities of your choosing in my name. May the earth sing the praises of the Lord thy God in this day. For rejoice I bring forth all that I have promised and much more. Abundance will see those who stay focused and loyal unto the end of this battle. Fight on, my warriors, for you are my army of light and my body on the earth in which I operate. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day.  

 07.31.2025 

 Tribal Union 

The 12 tribes made up Israel and together formed a union that was often at odds with each other. The tribal union was often disturbed by influences from the deceiver and marrying cultures outside of their faith. The union in that time caused a rift as they worshiped other gods and idols and saw not the Lord thy God as the highest. This would plague the tribes for generation after generation and it still does today. Today it's a melting pot of my people. And as culture moved away from me, all caps, they embraced that of which I despised, the worship of self, and the importance of feeding the flesh, and not thinking about their soul. Many don't even think of their soul, that which is the seed of their personality, the makeup I have put in them. The enemy further muddied the waters, confusing gender and giving their free will new choices, all in the effort to destroy that which I have created. The destruction came from within society where infiltration has happened for decades. My love, this is not the first time that this has happened. Since the confusion of man by the enemy, he has been stirred to follow his immediate feelings and not his eternal salvation. I came and paid a heavy price for the salvation of mankind. And from this foul spirit, yet it remains. The siren song of glorifying self and not the Lord thy God and who I created you to be is too strong for some of my children and they ultimately make the decision they regret. Yet I remain hopeful for them. My love, no matter the mistake you make, I will always love you. I always hope for your return to my arms and I will embrace the wayward son just as it was written. No matter if they squandered that which was given you, I am always ready to catch you when you fall. I am your safety net from a high wire uh of life if you will let me. You still pay a heavy price for your choices. But I will not judge that which was brought into this world perfect. Society and earthly upbringing by those who never knew me raises such seed. Like begets light. I did only what I saw my father do. And so it still is. If there is no family example, then the seed grows up just as wild beast with no direction of what is right or wrong. There is a strong influence in of evil in the world right now. Can you not see how quickly people anger and once triggered lose all control over their senses? There will come a time ahead when the spirit of the Lord thy God will overwhelm c mankind once again and steer it back to where it should be. Deep oppression and lack causes frustration and crime to achieve that which you desire or drugs to escape as you just can't seem to cope as the enemy has kept you in chemical bondage. Excuse me. I will cure you my love for unconditional love of God is above love of self. Love of money and love of carnal lust. The love of God will cause every knee to bow willingly and completely. Embrace the way and the word, my darling. For those who float with the current, fight with nothing, and allow things to be as they are. There is no forcing life. One must allow it to flow and make adjustments accordingly, my doubs. There is no rushing it and bending it to your will. As life will bend you to the will of influence, be that God or enemy. Come into my fold, my love, and I will show you the way and give you the word when you are lost and give you the truth through the one true truth, the Holy Spirit, in which there is no deceit. Walk in a holy highway where the righteous move freely and without hindrance by the earthly and its temptations. 6 minutesOnly through my glory and grace will you achieve the path to the Father. Your actions contribute to reducing your sin. But man will always sin as he has fallen. Repent and know the Holy Spirit who will indeed correct you and show you your error. I expect not perfection. I expect obedience. I am true to those who are true to me and I hold no grudges, no no anger towards my children. My anger is reserved for the enemy who oppresses my children and corrupts my creation out of jealousy. I have removed any and all light from the enemy. His gems were stripped and he no longer shines. Oh, how you fell, Lucifer, and have continued to corrupt mankind with your craftiness. Your next fall will be your last, oh wicked one, or you will be sealed with the abominations you created, and your saga will be at an end. You know your fate, and there is no turning back from it. For it was decided long ago when you tried to raise an army of darkness against me, the one true God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. You are destined to fail at all you do. For only the light knows, the truth and the darkness perceives it not. My children, trust in me. Have faith that I will deliver all that I have promised and more. As you move into an earth that is as it is in heaven. The times of war and oppression will end and you will rejoice and give thanks to the Lord thy God. For the time of reformation and revival is at hand. Repent your sins and keep your temple clean. Only in the Holy Spirit may you be washed clean in my name and presentable to the Father. I will always take up for you. Bring you home if you take up for me on the earth. For you are my body. I am the head. And you shall trample all under feet that comes against you at this time. If you will just believe. I will never leave those who speak my name and the word of God and wield the sp the sword of the spirit. for you are my warriors and a place is prepared for you in my father's house. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day. 

 08.05.2025 

 Wealth 

 

All that glitters is not gold, my love. There is wealth coming. But is is it what you imagine? Question mark. Wealth of family, wealth of resources, wealth of healings. Are these not also resources of wealth or sources of wealth? Anything which helps you to prosper and to raise the awareness of the Lord thy God, spreading the word and the way of God is what I consider wealth. There is much to be considered in earthly wealth. Is it always hard cash, gems, or valuable metals? Nay, my love. Wealth could be the adoration of your children and your family. Wealth could be the smallest things, the first glint of light on the earthly morning, the beautiful shades of color that last but a whisper in time as the sun rises. Thousands of shades to behold and gain inspiration for the day. The wealth of being in good health, the wealth of abundant blessings and no lack. As I am your father, upon me you can trust. The wealth of knowledge, the wealth of knowing the truth and the way and having ears to hear and eyes to see. These are examples of wealth, my love. That which was stolen from you monetarily, of course, you are entitled to. The wealth of heaven shall be placed over you as this saga unfolds over the next season. The kingdom comes. My will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Was this not the prayer you learned but didn't see it in the light of the morning sunrise? Is it not speaking of a kingdom age? Was it not a prophecy that you might have missed and yet prayed it thousands of times? Question mark. I am all caps your wealth. I am all caps your light, your breath, and your fortress and shelter from the enemy's attack. You are kings and queens and as such you are wealthy. Kingdom wealth lasts forever, not just until you pass and are summoned home by the father. Your book that you lived will come to an end. But be not sad when someone's book in is finished. You will grieve as that is only healthy. The love you felt breaks your heart as you perceive it that you will never see that person and that love again. Are you concerned that they will not be there to greet you above? My love, pray for all you know and love to be sent to heaven. One cannot shape the opinion of those on the earth that have passed already. But hold them dear in your heart always, for they are never lost to you. They are always in your heart as you are paired with them on this earth in your families for a reason. I send nothing to the earth to just be extras in a movie. None are expendable as the interaction between those you meet is pre-ordained. My love, I send you nowhere that I have not gone before you and made smooth your path. It is your free will that makes it rocky and in some cases a dark pitfall the enemy would have you walk. Listen not to the voice of the past of your sins, for I remember them not. You review them in your mind and know what you have done. But the price I paid for you. Clean the slate so that you were once again starting Aresh. 5 minutesI will infinitely forgive your trespasses as if you will acknowledge them and attempt to do better. Live in the Holy Spirit's influence and ye he will tell you when you have fallen short of God's glory. Believe in me all caps always and turn not away. Have the patience of Job you have heard about. Bless those who wrong you. Bless your day even if it was in your own opinion a disaster. Any day you learn valuable lessons. Consider it a blessing. Walk in my glory and give praise and worship freely and not out of obligation. Live the life through me all caps and not just once a week for an hour and a half. Only through living the life as an example I left you are you doing the will of the father. I love you regardless as I know your occlusions my gym but I see them not as you are all valuable gems in my eyes. Each one my very favorite. Each one a recipe I created specifically to carry out your destiny on the earth. In this day and age, you were brought to clean up a scorched earth that has turned on its head by the old spirits of disdain for human creation. They will be collected at the proper time. But know even now they cannot harm you if you don't let them. Leave them no door unlocked and call on my t name anytime your authority is called into check. I am your strong tower, your protector as it has been written. You are my child and you are never alone. If you would just believe, shrink not into depression as I as you think I have forsaken you. In the light you dwell and nothing of darkness and light was all caps on that. You dwell and nothing of darkness may come anywhere near you. My warriors, you have caused more disruption and destruction than you realize in the spiritual. Your faith is your weapons and you are deadly accurate in my name. all camps. Carry my shalom with you wherever you roam. And fear nothing each day. Uh, fear nothing. Each day has its fears. Yet you walk through their valleys and they come not near you. You are sons and daughters of the Lord thy God. And if you believe, then so you are. Your belief blinds and nullifies any who come against you. As you come from a lineage of the king, adopted and considered flesh and blood as you've been accepted uh as you have accepted your destiny in my name. That which you ask and bring forth that glorifies God and all his children's doing the will of the father. Give that excuse me. Give that that I have given you. Serve as I have served you. Lead as I have led you. Walk the narrow path to its conclusion on the earth to the edge of heaven where I will oversee safe passage home and present you to the father. A day does not go by that there is not a celebration in heaven. The return of those I sent out are honored and given their heavenly apparel and escorted to their mansions I have created for them. That joy may start on the earth as it is in heaven in this age. Bring heaven on earth, my love, for you are agents of change in this time. My body on the earth. I am overseeing the rebuilding of nations and the destroying strongholds meant to cause you ruin. The way of the righteous is being paved in victorious battles waged every day. Pray as the sword of the spirit defeats every enemy in my name. Partner on the earth, brother and sister, helping brother and sister, and turn none away from your door. For you are all caps your brother's keeper. For what you do for them, you will have done for me. Be the light of God. on the earth that will be forever uh your neighbor and family's blessings as they will be for you. Reciprocity and balance is the way of the Lord. That which you do for others will be done to you. Let it be the root of the law of love for mankind going forward. Do nothing in deceit, and look not for revenge, for that is not of God. Pray for all those facing perhaps prison or worse, who are deceived and blackmailed into doing the enemy's bidding. Pray for their repentance even at this late date. For the hour has all but arrived and you will show no glee in their punishment or destruction for that is not love and not of God. As I greet my weward sons and uh As I greet my weward son and offer him a kiss and fatted cattle in celebration, so shall you do likewise. Be not concerned of the cover of the books, my love, and ban them not from your eklesia by virtue of their appearance, for I have sent them and know what they would do. Let not religiousness cloud your vision and cause you to opine that that which you do not understand. Are not the lowliest flowers created by the Lord thy God, just as the most beautiful are one above another? Nay, beauty is the story they have told over their journey, and their walk on the path is no less important or inconsequential than all of my children. Except all who accept me into your churches, and fear not, and be not a hypocrite concerned with their clothing or status. For the last will be first, and the first be last, as it was written, "Call not common that which the Lord thy God has created, respect your brothers and sisters in me, all caps, for the blood uh for in the blood do you both dwell, and my price paid was the same for all. The upcoming season will show you things you can't imagine and give you joy and my shalom. Rejoice, my warriors, for the battle has been determined, and will come to perfect fruition. Observe and see your salvation, my love. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day. 

 08.08.2025 

 The Unforesaken 

  My children of the most high God, you are my unforsaken. I never release you from my heart and mind and you are always in my thoughts. Your thoughts are my thoughts. You cannot define where you stop and where I begin my love. I am interwoven in the fabric of love all around you, before you, behind you, and always above you. I am a consuming blanket of love and light over all those who believe. I am eternal as you are who believe in me. I am all caps omnipotent. I am everything to everyone at the same time at the same instant rather. I am pure consciousness. No matter where you are, no matter time, uh no matter of time or space, I am there all caps. My children, I am all caps a thought. I am all caps again an action. I am creation itself. Nothing is created. I am not part of. The father designs it and I bring it forth just as you will. Nothing that is believed will not be created in my name. Your will is mine. Uh, your will is mine as I am in you and you are in me. Continue in this age to do my will, my love. For your deliverance is here. I break off all principalities, powers, dark spirits, and wickedness in high places over my children. What is loosed in heaven shall be loosed on the earth. Bind the Lord thy God, his will, his mind, his spirit, his truth, his ways, and his governance to your soul in my name. The inevit the inevitably uh the inevitable sorry conclusion comes ahead my deers and you will rejoice you who turn not away and finish this battle. From your rebirth to your dying breath you are mine and I am yours. Never forget that my love. Do not entertain dark thoughts and dark deeds, for they are of the enemy. Fall not for lavish life or wealth beyond your means. For it's an illusion, has no deposits in heaven. For he is a faker, a liar, a murderer, caring only to corrupt and turn you from me. All caps. Love not his money, for you cannot serve two masters, and I am a jealous God. Choose your path, my love, but know its consequences, for I offer you eternal life, not eternal strife. Even your most difficult path pales in comparison with the darkness and other utter void of the Lord thy God. When the light turns away from you, it is a darkness and a coldness of desolation with nothing but your eternal thoughts and torment to keep you company. I will never turn away from you, my love. It is you who initiate separation from God, not I. For I am purely love and serve even those who have hurt me. There is no retribution in my nature. It is the governance of God that is absolute and must harvest anything planted, good or bad. You are the object of my love just as a proud father never turns from their child even to death. I take you beyond this life into life eternal in heaven where you will be pampered and worshiped and and worshiped gladly as I will always give you something to prosper and give you thought. I will show you the wonders of the past, present and future all at the same time and you will understand it in that realm completely. The veil of the temple was torn. The veil to the universe will be open to those who are let through the gate. Pure thought and consciousness, vibration and thought forms, quantum conundrums of which you will understand. For you are inclusive in all of it. You are the creation. You are every sound, every thought, every delightful gem that was ever created, every color, every delight. For I have made it all for you, my love. And you will create what you will in that realm. For you are pure thought and in the light shall it be created and given to all in heaven. Everything you inspire to be or have will be yours uh on earth as it is in heaven. This is the time you live in, my love. A turning point in creation long overdue, paid for by the blood of the lamb. And in his name so shall you create. Move your mountains, my love, in my name, and it will move to your specification. Where, when, and how long, just as in heaven. The seven wonders pale in comparison to that which will be accomplished in my name. The affluence of the wicked shall be your ground zero. My kings and queens, rule with humility, rule with generosity, rule with compassion and mercy. As I have done for you, so shall you do. Heal the sick, raise the dead in Christ, and deliver them to me. For I will rec for they will recognize my voice, for I am their shepherd. Many flocks am I now calling, and more and more hear my voice and accept my gift of life to them. More and more shall be freed from their captives uh captures, their oppressors, and shall be part of my flock. That which the Father has given to me will not be lost. For I'm always leaving 99 to find the one who has become entrapped in a pitfall. Call out to me and I will be there before you can even finish thinking about it. Be be reborn, my child. Become innocent and pure, my bride, for the wedding banquet and the wedding in heaven will be your delight. My bride wants for nothing, and it is so. Uh, and it is. Uh, let me do that again. My bride wants for nothing, and it is so. Join the path of righteousness, and follow the narrow path I have created for you. Move not to the right or left, and hear no other's voice, for I am calling you, my love. Keep your focus on me. Shape the future in my light on the earth as it is in heaven, for that is the time you are in. Nothing may stand in your way, for I am with you, and you indeed are unforaken. The enemy is waging allout war and continuing with the projection of their sins upon the deaf and the blind. the total uh opposite of the truth as in him there is no truth nor has there ever been since his crash landing on the earth. It was his decision to want that of which he could not have. So he makes only counterfeits to appease those who will praise him. A god in his own mind who is far below the Lord thy God and always will be. His destiny will be swift and he will forever remember that of which he had done. He is marked for destruction and as such it is just a matter of father's time when it is carried out. He shall not escape nor create a false world as he is has as he has no power in the end time. His power will be to be in a non-existent state for eternity. In the dark time ahead, reflect on the word and use the time to repent and acknowledge the Lord thy God as your most high. My love, keep your lanterns full and fuel for them. For I know not the time I will be called to bring you home. Continue to educate and guide your seed in my name and living under my covenant. For the new generation is the fortified eklesia that shall continue well into the future until the father calls time. The ecclesia shall not be a static structure uh structured regulated body of committees and those who dictate what my children will be allowed to believe. Nay, the Holy Spirit even since Pentecost will be the center of my body and you shall praise and worship under his power will you be rewarded. He is your director, your guidance and your friend. The eklesia shall be wherever people gather together and link minds in my name. You shall feel the power of the Holy Spirit and what lies ahead. This I promise will make you rejoice. Praise and worship for you shall be clean as the white dove. Doubt not and your faith will lead you where you need to go. Fret not over your destiny, for you are walking in it, and I will continue to move you where I want you if you will just submit to me. Speak your submission to me, my love. Wave your free will and I will take you where you want uh where you are to be. I will communicate with you however you might understand. Look not for coincidences, for creation is based on the Lord thy God, not chance. Continue the battle, my lovelies, and look for my suddenly, for the conclusion will happen quickly, and continue for season after season until all is accomplished. I have asked of you. Thus sayeth the Lord thy God this day.  

 

 

 

 

 08.11.2025 

 Silence 

 I will silence the oracles of Baal that still report that which is evil as good. You cannot escape my wrath by merely spinning the facts. You may fool the blind and deaf, but you do not feel fool the Lord thy God. The deceiver always lies and there is nothing of truth in anything he speaks. I will silence the big corporate mouthpieces and in my darkness of communication will they be. The truth will be shown and my love you will still have those who do not believe just as I did when they witnessed miracles yet would not believe. Excuse me. The blind and deaf children of of the Lord thy God will believe only what they wish, and they will vehement vehemently deny that which opposes their bewitched propaganda that they have been fed. For they are not in the spiritual at all, but a victim of the world, where one mustn't think independently. I always give my children free will and gave them will to be freeth thinkers. But those who will not embrace the supernatural nature of the Lord thy God have turned their hearts to stone and their back on the Lord thy God. My love, it's been that way since the beginning of man's fall. He will only believe what he likes and ignore anything that isn't a message sent to tickle their ears. The eklesia has long since been infiltrated by such scoundrels, and they have turned the people away from the truth and the way. The truth is being uncovered as it cries up from the ground, and its message cannot be 3 minutesstifled. For what I expose will be seen by all who have eyes to see, and heard by those with ears to hear. The way of the wicked is the way of Satan. Sorry, there's got something in my eye. So, if I'm distracted, I'm sorry about that. The way of the wicked is the way of Satan, and there is no changing their minds. That which strokes stokes the fires of carnal pleasure and self is straight from the enemy. Give the people a seditive of lust, intoxicants, and greed, and they will turn from the truth every time. That which feels good is not of the path of God. I bring you what you need. All caps, my children, my child, not that which feels good always. I correct and chastise only to keep you on course, my lord, my love. There is no anger in it as I am not a malicious God and I hold no grudges to my children that will repent and accept my chastisement and correction. I take no pleasure in seeing my creation turn away and go for that which is easy and will not stay on the narrow path leading to the gate. Uh he's had me put in parenthesis door depends on translations. My way is not easy. I have told you as such for I tell you nothing that isn't true. I have told you that you would need to pick up your cross and follow me. That means unto death itself, resurrection as a new creation in me all caps. And you will ascend when the father calls the end of time, end of your time. You are a reflection of me in my image. As such, you will face many of the same tribulations that I did. As above, so below, my child. The earthly is a reflection of the spiritual before the enemy created immity on the earth. I paid the price for you and have given you all authority over darkness so that you might be spared from sin if you will just take my hand and walk with me and accept my gift to you. Salvation is yours to have, sayeth the Lord, for it was my purpose to come to the earth in the flesh. those who believe uh those who believe that are my lambs and I look over them until the transition to heaven. My love is beyond time, space, or reasoning. For I will love you even if you have turned away. I remain hopeful of your return. And in this season, I will bring a spirit of God into the earth, which will turn the wayward ones back home to me. There will be a greater move of God than at any time in history. And I will rescue you from your pit of despair, not for your actions, but because of my grace and glory and my love for you. Walk in my covenant and know always that I love you beyond your ability to fathom. Love isn't just a feeling. It's a living, breathing gift of God. And it is the language of the universe where nothing that was created was not done in love. I can only do what the father has shown me. And he has shown me love eternal of uh lost my place. Hang on. He has shown me love eternal of which I show you. You shall share it with all those you greet and refract my light upon their souls. You are my body my love and as such you will le you will love thy neighbor as thyself and give greater than you receive as I have done for you. You are here to serve, my love. He who rules in service are my humble kings and queens on the earth of which I am proud. This time of darkness is a time to repent, to turn from that which binds you away from addictions, lust, greed, hate, envy, and any feelings of jealousness, for that is of the enemy and not of God. work on your temples at this time, my love, and clean them in the name of the Holy Spirit in my name. So shall it be as it is in a time of uh so shall it be as it is a time of renewal and redirection of your covenant with me. Turn from that which leads you to sin. You have the free will to do so if you will just apply yourself and love me more than your comfort and your sin. Keep me in your focus and thoughts all day and into rest. For I am with you and will not will not leave you. Exposure leads to the downfall of many. My love, can you not see it happening? Look for a drastic change in people's viewpoint as they finally accept the truth and the way of the Lord thy God. Read between the lines, my love, and ignore the oracles of Baal, who twist every fact into lies. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day. 

 08.15.2025 

 Vengeance 

 

Vengeance is indeed mine, saith the Lord thy God. 1 minuteThat which opposed me and mocked me will be removed. I will have no idols opposing me or my children. Nay, they cannot come against the power of the God of Abraham, Isaac, or Jacob. My power is infinite and is not dictated by false idols and wicked men. I will make a show of them. They have attempted to spin their news, but they themselves will make news as I embarrass them in front of their peers and my children. Each will fall by way of their hand. What you reap, so will you sow. They will die by the sword of their own manufacturer. I am a god of fairness and let punishment fit the crime always. My scale weighs their crimes and hearts and decides their fate. I have made those determinations in my holy tribunals and deliver uh delivery is coming to fruition on the earth. The bad seeds planted will rise up against them. As I let those which have created uh let me do that again. The bad seeds planted will rise up against them. As I let that which they have created germinate and grow exponentially. They will be caught up in a tangled ragweed and thistle. For nothing of merit have they done, neither empathy nor charity have they shown. They have been savage feeders of the life of my children, jackals pulling apart society from all directions. Nay, this will end as the spirits involved are brought down by my army of light and the host of heaven. Your time of terror will be squashed and your judgment is now. The cleanup of this operation will last sometime, my love. There is no making it disappear. War is a messy affair. And make no question that you have been at war, my child. Some have slept through it and have only awakened recently to a smoldering landscape of their earth and they uh to the earth they once knew. What has happened? They they will say, is this a coup? Has our leader gone mad for power and is taking over? Those who remained awake. Know the score. Help them, my children. Be not cross with them. They know not what they do, nor their what influences them. The wickedness that was released is darker and larger. than has ever been brought into a battle. Even world wars pale in comparison to the principalities and powers and wickedness in high places fueling this battle. The Lord thy God, however, is unleashing more firepower than has ever been sent upon the earth. The swamp was wide, long, and deep, and the under underpinnings are anchored in the deep darkness of the evil one. You will help all who need it, my love. Some will want to change, but are too caught up in their lives and the earthly to truly repent and die to self. Some would rather suicide to self by their terms. They have free will I have given them, and they have resisted seeing or hearing the word and the truth. They have submitted to the truth in the earthly and given the enemy their hearts which have been turned to stone. They cling to old ways which I am all caps changing through the army of light upon the earth. It is your battle or uh or prayer and worship that shapes your future, my doves. And you were brought here at this time for that very reason. I have made you much more durable. Yet the enemy had infiltrated my youngest seed and made them soft and unable to cope with what comes ahead. They will need to be deprogrammed, but it will be hard for them. And much anger has been released upon those with a vision of a much happier time and happier nations. The time of war for profit shall be no more. The time of profiting on both sides in a war created by greed only is done. Let the sensibilities I have put in my children be untapped. And let them be rewarded in the love of the Lord thy God, and all I have for them in nations that are free of turmoil and suffering. Let every voice shout freedom and rule with compassion and generosity just as I have shown them. So shall you do as your father has done for you. Let no good deed go undone. Not because it's profitable, but because it's right. The cost of love can be high, my love. But that which is done in love is of the Lord thy God. That which is done in envy and selfishness and co and covetous is of the enemy. My children, cross safely and quickly at these parted seas, for the enemy will be drowned in the deep waters that are sure to recede as I release them. Just as the air around you and the uh and the sun arising tomorrow, so shall your faith be answered. You see faith by its fruits and not its ongoing mechanics. It is invisible and om uh omnipotent as it is everywhere at the same time and holds no judgment as it was sent from the Lord thy God. That which I sent will grow and harvest. Uh which I sent will grown and I got this. Let me start over. It is invisible and omnipotent. It is everywhere at the same time and holds no judgment as it was sent from the Lord thy God. That which I sent will be grown and harvested my love. You have waited through dormant fields awaiting what I have sown for you. You shall reap the spoils of those who oppressed you for so long as I separate the tears from the wheat that I will put in my storehouse, my golden beloved grain. I will burn the tears with no guilt as they grew of their own valition. Let their blood be on the hands uh be on their own hands and the scorched earth they have left be t uh tilled and fellow no more. As my first fruits of my promised land are sown and watered in the love of the Lord thy God, let them grow straight and true and reach for the light of the Lord thy God. Let them fuel the warmth of my embrace. Uh let them feel the warmth of my embrace and the softness of my heart for them. May they never feel alone. For I am with you always, my darling. Even when you think you are alone, so am I near and dear and ready to deliver you if you will just give me the permission to do so. Free will is a double-edged sword, my love. Excuse me. It allows freedom or bondage depending on intent and commitment. Trust in the Lord thy God, for I am the creator of everything good and joyous in your lives. Live in the beauty that I have created, and turn away from the evil that you know in your heart you have committed. I will remember not that which is confessed and turned away from, for it is no longer in existence. That which I see no more exist not and is washed away on the river of life. I will never accuse you, my love, of anything that you have repented from. Know that the voice you hear that is uh that accused is the enemy and should be put underfoot as I have given you authority and the lying faker tells you otherwise. Is it so? Yay, it is so, as the Lord thy God has spoken it to you. Let not his tricks and and semantics lead you down a path of darkness, my love, for you are my children all caps. And as such, you will follow the life, the way, and the glory of your father in heaven. Let that heaven be brought upon the earth and make way for the kingdom age to bloom and uh and grow first fruits upon the earth on earth as it is in heaven. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day.  

 08.19.2025 

 Sentenced 

 

I have made my judgments and my sentences will be carried out right before your eyes. My child exposure will increase and become far more salacious and damning than has been far uh thus far been released. That which was easily explained will no longer be easily explained as the foundations crumble and alibis are de uh dematerialized. The way of the wicked will be shown in public and they will bear the full brunt of their actions. Those who are thought to be pillars of the nation will become pillars of salt as the nation's capital is torn to pieces. Monuments will be examined and found lacking and will show who their alliance was too. Courageous men who should have had monuments worthy of their foundation of the nation that I gave them deserved better than Masonic monuments to Lucifer. The influence over the city of three, the cities of three has been overlooked for far too long. Let the bankers be exposed and their money traced to those who were influencing leaders for centuries. Let them not escape, for my sentences have been sent out and will be carried out as I have seen them from the end to the beginning. The delay from spiritual in heaven to earth cause many to doubt. Excuse me. But those who have faith in the word and the truth will be strengthened by knowing my ways. What is time to the Lord thy God. It is now. The past was now. The future is now. I differentiate not one moment to the to another as I see time from eternity to the beginning. When I spoke, let there be light and the word created all that I gave him to create. I sent you on your e ethereal journey to the womb with a grand plan I have known forever. It shall end as uh it shall end as it will when I have seen all the scriptures of prophecy fulfilled. Only then will the father set the end of time in motion. I have not uh I know not that time nor give a timeline to anyone. Many guess and try to work out that knowledge using their various methods. But none all caps know when my love those who say otherwise are teaching false scriptures. No man knows the full mind of the Lord thy God. Man cannot fathom the complexities of the mind of God who constantly uh whose constant thoughts and actions keep mankind from being eliminated. Only through God has humankind been shown the grace and the mercy by the few who remain. It is not by your action that I destroy you not as before, but by my grace and glory. I find myself pleased with those who are standing and continue the fight, for you are who I sent to the earth at this time. Some will awake later, but all will awake at some time frame. denial will fade to the inevitable conclusion that they have been deceived by the enemy and they shall know that I am God for nothing but God could do what comes ahead. Love thy neighbor, family, and friends who were deceived and shun them not. Be not like the hypocrites that excommunicated my children from the temples and synagogues for believing in the word, except that many are flawed as all have sin, even the righteous, which will repent when the Holy Spirit reminds them of their sin. Be vigilant of your temple and its cleanliness. For the enemy will try to infiltrate that space as it has been done in the eklesia. The big church's curtains will be rolled back and those who preached a corporate gospel based around bodies in the house rather than the Holy Spirit in the house will falter and become less relevant. Bodies of dry bones with no spirit in them are but dry bones. I will blow my ruach into the lifeless bones and they will arise and know my voice. They will hear the trump and respond to fulfill my will on the earth as it is in heaven. Misconceptions and character assassination will be quilled as the wicked ones are shown to be guilty of that which they accuse others. Evil will be tamed and coralled. My children, for that which has been unleashed will be broken up by the army of light that I have assembled. Its numbers are becoming countless and the refraction of my light has become blinding when it is focused on the appropriate target. I am all caps the light, the source of all power sent to earth by the Holy Spirit. Only in me, all caps will truth be spoken without motive. Love is the only motive of heaven in every instance as it drives all creation to live in the struggle of the earthly. You can only have love if hate is removed. You can only have compassion if you remove intolerance. You can only have understanding if you remove ignorance. This is the future of humanity. To acknowledge the Lord thy God as the supreme creator and keeper of all of heaven and earth. What was once known but forgotten will once again be remembered. And you shall see things you long ago forgot and only read in the word. I waste not the word on the earthly. And they recorded it as I gave it to them. Only the wicked men with agendas of power and riches removed and buried the portions they decided to exclude. lies that are told from the mouth to uh from mouth to ear, generation to generation have diluted the word and its meaning and its truly uh and its true completeness. What I have spoken shall not be edited by man out of convenience and to further agendas not of the Lord thy God. I will have no man between my voice and need and no intercessor to interpret my message to proclaim sentences of repentance to make them clean. I have paid the price until the end of time and no man may give you absolution but the son of man. I have all authority. Praise and worship my name. Confess to me directly as the veil has long ago been torn. And you may approach me without fear, my love. Fear of the Lord should be a healthy respect. Fear the governance of God, but know the love of God is immense and immortal for those who believe and accept my gift to you. I am not a God to be afraid of. Ignoring my seed plant and harvest puts you in jeopardy of the wrath of God as what is planted will grow. Be it sin or righteousness. Plant righteousness my children. Watch it grow into mighty oaks. Mighty oaks tall and strong. Let the seed of the future be of good stock and ordained by the Lord thy God. For the first fruits grown will be his joy and the kingdom age will grow and be forever after such a time of a new earth and a new Jerusalem. At that time may the old be no more and the new finally uh final resting place of all that believed where the Lord thy God will dwell among his children for all time. Rejoice on this path to that future my love for you are living the tribulation and have been for quite some time. Look not for future tribulation that is somehow worse than what you have experienced. Only the wicked will see that you, my darling gems, will be kings and queens in this earthly domain until your book has completed and you return home. A place for you has been prepared with all that you love in it. I know your heart and that which you love and desire, and you will be joyous forever more in your new home. Be not afraid uh of change or leaving that which you are comfortable with, for what comes ahead will take you to new vistas uh that you only dreamed of. I stretch the visions of my beloved to witness the goodness of the Lord thy God and his covenant kept. Worry not about the future, for it is clean, and you are already living in it instantly. Make your future in the word of God, and you will keep my covenant, my love. Do as I have done for you, and you shall be on the path of your destiny. I will steer you where you need to go. Worry not that you have not understood and are out of place. For I will send you not forth without your steps being forged before you. I send you nowhere that has not been prepared for you. It is your free will that will lead you astray. Know the word and his voice and do that which is good always. For that is your destiny. You have been sent to do. Think not why, but do as I ask, for that is obedience. You need not understand it. If you trust in me and have faith, thus saith the Lord thy God this day. 

 08.21.2025 

 Temptation 

 

my child, the enemy is working overtime to tempt you and to turn you away from me. All caps. Hear not the voice of temptation. for the ancient spirits delight in giving the earthly creation choices that are an abomination to the Lord thy God. It is the way of the wicked man to listen and obey that which the eternal loser speaks. What is the harvest of the fruits this suggestion might create? You will know the enemy by the fruit it produces. Does it advance mankind or does it advance self? Does it glorify God or does it cause discord and division amongst men? My child, you instinctively know what is right and of God and what is not. If you will but listen to my voice, I will speak to you in the way you will most uh the way you most will understand it. Think it not peculiar, but take it to heart and listen. All caps. The Holy Spirit will give guidance to the believer, for he is your guidance on the earth that I have sent to you. He is your positioning satellite on the earth, and he will tell only the truth so you may find the way and keep yourself on it. Many a men were tempted and turned from the path by the siren song, dashed their ships on the rocks. Steer clear of that which speaks only a fleshly desire of the heart and mind, for it's a for it's a deception and targeted to get you off the narrow path to the path of iniquity. Let not doubt and depression take you to the shores of addiction. I am all caps your comforter. You need not a sedative to numb you to life. You need a life free of the enemy. I will give you that life as I have already paid your price and require just your love and attention to give it to you. I did not sacrifice myself just to judge and condemn you. I came to save you and save I shall if you'll give me the chance. Is it worth it to lose your life to gain every everlasting life in my name? Absolutely. The horrors of hell are beyond your most imaginative nightmares. It was never designed for you. Why would you wish it to be in the eternal agony when I can give you eternal life and bliss? It is too much to give up uh uh no. I'm sorry. Let me start that again. Is it too much to give up fast and loose living for moments of pleasure, yet give up your soul? I think not. Walk the righteous path and receive the righteous prizes, for I will reward you with that which will lessen your anxiety and remove your fear. For I will be right there with you. I will prepare your way and pick you up should you fall if you will acknowledge and keep my covenant. I will give you all that you were supposed to receive upon the narrow path. I will bring you joy and light uh lighten your burden for you will be yolked to me and my burden is light for I will do your heavy lifting if you will give it to me. Bring all you cannot carry to me my love. Carry not the weight of the world on your shoulders, for I that created it have broad shoulders, and I have no weight too heavy for me to carry for you. Rest in the comfort of the Lord thy God, that you will always be looked after and given choices that are copacetic with your destiny. I speak to that place that only you hear, that room you spend in your mind your entire life on earth. Excuse me. Let not the enemy invade your private sanctuary, and let me guard your mind by consuming 6 minutesthe word daily. Leave no room for the enemy in your temple. For I will sit at the base of your soul if you will let me and invite me in. I force no one to love me. You have free will, but do know I have created you and watched over you to such a time you exercise your free will. At that point I must relent and let you plot your path and go it alone. For you learn nothing if you never face hardships and are protected from the truth of the earthly, which is infested with evil. I have given you do uh dominion over all in your kingdom if you will exercise it in my name. The enemy is a legalist and will attempt to distort reality to give you a false sense of the law of the Lord thy God. It is seed plant and harvest and you alone are responsible for what you plant. I can give you direction but it's up to you to follow it. You will know if a path gets dark whose path you are traveling. The enemy loves to pass himself off as a spirit of light but it is an illusion as he has no light in him. Be not bewitched by him or his cohort cohorts who are always on the apex looking to attack, kill, and destroy you. They hunt in packs like the jackals that they are. Love be not pulled apart. Uh let me try that again. They hunt in packs like the jackles they are. My love, be not pulled apart by them. For the true light of God exposes their locations, and you will steer clear of them by doing that which is right always. You have a proximity alarm in the Holy Spirit who will warn you always about impending trouble if you will accept him into your temple to dwell there. He is the way and the truth and a conduit from the word and the father on the earthly. My eklesia, you must turn away from corporate greed or having something artificial write your sermons. Artificial means fake, not real. Who lurks in that shadow, my dear? Question mark. Who deceives and gives you something that looks uh like that you desire but is not quite? There are many uses for the artificial simulations to test man's ideas. But it is also yet another idol, another oracle that will lead you away from as someone had to program that oracle. Uh let me do that again. There are many uses for artificial simulations to test men's ideas. But it is also yet another idol, another oracle that will lead you away as someone all caps had to program that oracle and subsequently those who follow it. The intent of the one who f who programs will determine the fruit of its information. Know that always my love. Have I not said that some may come to tell you where I thy God is at? He is over here. Come, let me show you. Nay, that which is artificial is just as it appears. It's not superior to the mind I have given you. If you will, but trust in the Lord thy God and the word who will freely shape your mind as it was intended to function. Why would you want a substitute when I am here to give you the real thing for the price of your praise and worship and to follow my path to its blissful end? Now is not the time to quit, for the heat of the battle seems to have no end. But I have seen it, my love, and I have planned all you see in such a way for the best outcome for my children. Occupy as I have asked, and move into the kingdom age, for you are my body and my boots on the ground of this battle. Do as I in have instructed and reap the spoils of the enemy. That which is hard is that of God. To climb a mountain, it requires effort. So too is the path to the promised land. I did not say chill out and hold a party till I return. I said occupy until I return. Occupy as in conduct my business that I have given you until such a time the father calls end of time. Wait not for my return until you worry about what you are doing. That my love will be too late for you were given talents to invest for me and burying it is not what I had had intended. Place it not in the drawer. Uh place it not in a drawer and do nothing with it. Do the kindnesses wherever you go. Look out for your brother and sister and make a difference in a life. This is my way and the instruction I have given you. Follow it my love to lead the way of the next generation and my beautiful crops of first fruits without spot or blemish. This was the intention always of the earthly. Be a call to arms and protect your kingdoms, my love. Rule in kindness, wisdom, and servitude. This is your destiny my love to do better and give above that which is which is expected as I have done for you. Know I am with you every millisecond of your life if you will just believe in me and follow the word. Change is now my love. Look not to how things were for they will never be that way again. I bring you better and you shall bring others the same. Thus sayaeth the Lord thy God this day Tell them Donnie this is kind of funny really. I did not say as a commandment, thou shalt not unlive someone. Speak it for what it is and use not the vernacular of Satan and the woke. I sugarcoat not my com commandments. Do not paraphrase them so as not to upset man's censorship.  

 

 

 

 

 08.29.2025 

 Battle On The Earthly 

 Battle on the earthly, saith the Lord of hosts. The lines have been drawn and everybody everyone is in their battle. Let me do this again. Sayaith the Lord of hosts. The lines have been drawn and everyone is in position to battle the Lord thy God. I laugh at your plan. I have seen it before you made it. Am I to be impressed with your cleverness? I think not. I've seen this from the enemy many times, and I still can understand why you would bring forth the same lame plans. I will not submit to your delusions, nor to the illusions you've instilled in instilled in my children, a generation that is lost in the minutia and understands not. Your will is free. I can give you reason, but you must be able to follow it. For I created two sexes for a specific reason. Two he cannot make a child no matter how much you want to believe. So the enemy is attempting to depopulate the world by causing gender dysphoria to some rather conflicted minds with full approval of their parents. I will not bow down to creation. Creation bows to me or it is on its own path. and the ramifications of that my love are eternal suffering and absence of my presence which they mock. Many have mocked not just me but the Holy Spirit of which I will not abide. It is the only thing I absolutely will not tolerate. For you are mocking the power and sovereignty of the Lord thy God who precides over all things. All of creation is under my sovereignty. And as I created them with a purpose, I wasted not my time to plan and write many, many books, all intertwined and merging with one another. Some ending sooner, some ending later, but they are all part of a plan. I plan for redundancy of those who refuse to be in covenant with me. I send some knowing they will not do my will but I give chance after chance that they will hear my voice so repentance is always available till the end. I force my will on no one. But your refusal shapes not my plan. It only causes a detour around you as you stall on the path and refuse to move. lost to the earth in its trappings. They neither hear nor see, and they will not allow healing of either. They are under the spell of the deceiver who has access on earth to the lost, suggesting they follow him, and that they are unworthy of the kingdom of God. I have given my children authority if they will use my name and yoke with me and carry the sword of the spirit. For nothing may stand against the Lord thy God and his children of the covenant. My word is given to them just as a signate ring was given by kings for the appointed to create decrees and laws of the land. Those who believe in me and praise and worship the Lord thy God are my proxies on the earth and carry all of my anointings to operate in my physical absence on the earth. I took the keys to the kingdom on earth and I have given him to those who will believe in my name and if they decree it in my name then nothing may stop it from happening. Those who have faith to believe as if it were already done can move mountains, flatten valleys, control the the gusts that blow by the mere will and thought. Nothing is impossible if you have faith and believe. For I am all caps a God of the possible and not impossible. For I am all caps God and I can make anything out of nothing. The enemy makes cheap substitutes. He has no power to create from nothing. I laugh at his attempts. At best he always create created abominations to be in opposition to the children I created. His thoughts are toxic to my people. Leave him no room to dwell in your temple, my love. For once he gets in a place, he must be demanded out in my name. It is with permission that you have let him in, even if it was done in an underhanded way, which is all he knows. He speaks in semantics and tries to legally bind you with his banter. He has infiltrated my generations of children who must be deprogrammed so they stand a chance of hearing my word and seeing what is righteous and what is not. And that which you see in the natural now is a deprogramming as more and more children are shown my word and hear my voice. The army of light is growing exponentially and shows and grows stronger every day. I am all caps, the source of all love, the living water which they will drink and not thirst. I am all caps. The glory and the joy they feel as they walk on the path and not against it. I am longsuffering and compassionate and patient. But you know not when your book ends, my love, and you face the possibility of not knowing me in time before the end. This possibility is very real. Will you chance it when you can easily avoid eternal destruction by the enemy? Need I show you the horrors of hell so that you will believe. Will you believe it if you will not believe in the joys of heaven I have told you of? Question mark. There are always two extremes my love. The one end is love of God. The other end is ignorance of God and total deniability of who he of he who has created you. The choice is always yours. I love you more than anything in creation. You are sculpted in my image and given the attributes that I have given you which are perfect for the role in which you are to play in my plan for humanity. You are on a training ground which outside of my teaching you will find. You are in live fire without defense. My child, come to me. Become of my flock again. For you were born of my flock, and I look for you. Uh I look for the one as I have left the 99 on earth to do so. I am always looking and hoping for your agreement to my covenant. Your burden will be light if you will have faith in me and do my business until I return. I ask that you would give the good news to any that would hear it. Be not concerned if some will not listen. Shake the dust from your shoes and move along. Be not harsh, but speak in love, for hell and brimstone is not a word that works for all. I wish not to frighten anyone in believing in me. I would rather love them into my presence and so shall you. Continue to offer my word to any that will listen and pray that the Holy Spirit will give them solace and direction in my name. You have the ability to offer prayer for them. standard in the gap for them so that they may be prayed into returning home the prodigal son or daughter who has been ravaged by the world and knows not the love of the Lord thy God. This is the word of the Lord thy God this day.  

 08.31.2025 

 September 

 "Remember my children the month of September, for many will fall in that month, and your promised land looms on the horizon." The class reassembles to go back to work in the house. There is much to be done and many to sort out. The infamy of the past will become known, and many shall face the manacles of justice upon their wrist. I will uncover a cache of information damning to the party of the asses and those who vote with them. They will continue to fight every man and woman for themselves to elude the blame of their crimes. But I, thy God, know their hearts, and many are like black onx and hardened. I have given many plenty of time to consider their options, yet some are as stubborn as the symbol of their party. Many of the perpetrators will ride the ride the ship down to the murky depth of the swamp rather than confess and unbburden themselves. So be it, for my hand is upon them in vengeance for what they had done to my creation. They alone decided to genocide millions, and who would live or who would become willing slaves through tech and mind control. Let the tech be their idols. Let that which is artificial lead their way, for what God has created will not be torn aunder by that which is artificial and worthless. Let that tech be used for good and not the evil they possess. Let food not be tainted, the air littered with metal and death from above. Let my beautiful soils of the farms to once again uh let me do that again. Let my beautiful soils of the farms be once again luscious and ready for planting enough to feed the world of that which I created. Not something with genetically modified and patented dross. That which I create was perfect upon the earth before the evil ones tainted and made a science experiment. My love, my fruits, vegetables were natural food to make you well. Each had a specific purpose and that fed to the livestock thus nourished them and enriched further the food for mankind. the beast of the field and the kind I provided for my children as intended. Let not man interfere with that which God has created. For I need no help from the earthly to provide for my children. There is enough to provide for my children sevenfold over if they would not intervene in that which can be grown. The resources of my creation of earth are so many and much of it still undiscovered. Some of it withheld to profit and keep my ch children in the dark ages. Nay, it will all be exposed and mankind shall prosper on that which is discovered. Much of what will be learned was what I had given to brilliant minds freely until the 13 decided to stifle it and bought the rights or flat stole the ideas and kept them underground. What was from God shall be not be silenced for I give all freely to my children and I withhold nothing from them. My kings and queens, it is time for you to rule. Prepare the thrones and raise up your princes and princesses to follow the Lord thy God. For they will be the future and build humanity where it must go. There will always be paths which go to the right or left and the potential for evil to intrude. Keep your focus on me and your counsel of the Holy Spirit will always give you the correct direction to go if you will. But learn his voice and keep him in your temple. Ask for him if he's not in your temple. For without uh for without you are sailing with no map blindly. He will bring direction. Uh there it is. He will be the conduit from which all the power of God on the earth shall flow. that said in my name will flow to the Holy Spirit and those who he dwells within to do that which is called forth. That is the path of power my child from the reservoir of God's creation by way of the son's name to the Holy Spirit to be decreed by my children that they may do as the Savior did on the earth in his name. Faith is that which keeps the whole flow functioning. Without faith the rest is not. For only with faith may you see the works of the Lord thy God. Come to him as a child and worry not the hows and wise. Just know that it is so. For it is a supernatural realm you have lost sight of in your journey upon the earth. Focus on me and I will give you revelation. The word has all you must know as it is a living breathing book that is re relevant today as it was when it was written. So much of it is prophecy waiting to be fulfilled. My child, if you would just read it as such and not consider all of it just fables and lessons. How does it relate to the time you were in? I assure you it does. Uh it does if you will dig and uncover its meaning for it is there assuredly. Even the remnant of the scriptures provides answers as the bare minimum of of the tome has been kept alive in print. Much is still available available outside of what is considered the Bible nowadays. You will know the lost scriptures by their fruit, and will know that which has been edited by man in an attempt to keep the eklesia uh pacified and ignorant. Nay, now is the time for the truth of the Lord thy God to be disseminated throughout the earthly as they may know him and his ways. I keep nothing from you, my child. My love encompasses all I do uh for and through you. For I am a loving God and my children are the fruit of my image on the earth of which I have sent them. The truth is indeed to be uncovered and let it set you free my gems upon the earth. Speak truth and eternal life. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day. So be it.  

 

 

 

 09.03.2025 

 7 Days 

 Seven days. Thus sayeth the Lord of host, my child, in seven days I created all of the universe. Do you think I cannot change the complexion of the battle in one day? Do I need to plan, plot, and study to do so? I know all that is. There is nothing in all of creation that I did not plan, even to the nuances of a hummingbird's wing, the requirements of the placement of the planets. Am I not God enough to handle the scoundrels that have inhabited society and bent it to their desires? Question mark. I am indeed God enough. I fear nothing for I am all caps all. I am all caps. The wind and I am the caps. The seas. I am all caps. The breath of life breathed into your nostrils. I am here to take care of you my love for you are my child and I am forever as you were meant to be. Accept the gift of life and repent and be with me forever my bride. Follow me for I look not to your perfection. For in my eye you are always perfect. You are as I created you, not flawed and not fearful. For your God is with you no matter the path. I am always there to catch you should you fall. I am all caps always there to rock you to sleep and to make you feel safe. For I am in you and you are in me and we are in covenant and of the same blood. Blood I spilled on Calvary for your salvation. The price I paid was the blood and you are washed in it and protected by it. You can call on it whatever needed to glorify the Lord thy God. You are my ambassadors on earth, my eklesia, my army of light, the true remnants of the kingdom age. the dried bones reanimated and brought to life by the blood and the ruach of the Lord thy God. Rise up, my child, and fear no evil, for I am with you. I light your path in the darkest of streets. I am with you when you are called home. Fear not, heaven. For those in me are welcomed by family they have never met. They are celebrated as champions no matter how lowly you may feel. In heaven you are special for you are mine all caps. Your earthly position is that of a king or queen and you will be honored as such by the father of whom you serve. Serve all you need. Uh serve all that need. For there is no love like those who serve their brethren humbly and without complaint. The reward of love shall be thy payment. Pay that dividend to all you greet. For all are children of the Lord God thy uh to the Lord thy God worthy of your servitude. I ask you to do nothing I have not done or would not do. Do as I did and you are following the path to its conclusion at the gate. The place where the earthly stops and the heavenly begins. Where no sorrow or pain or sickness exist. Where there is only joy and worship and fellowship forever and ever in the father's house. Earthly life is short in the grand scheme of things, my love. All the days of your life are like a gram uh are like a grain of sand in the hourglass of eternity where there is no measurement. No pressing appointments or pursuit of dreams. The place where dreams are creations to be created and enjoyed by all in heaven. The place of rest and perfection, my love. All that you disliked corrected, where no age exist and no worry of health or wealth or worry of self, for it is all taken care of for you. Let me be your provider on the earth as it is in heaven. I assure you, my darlings, I have all you need if you will but ask in my name and serve all that you need it. Let no good deed go undone, for it cost no more to do good. That is the way of the Lord and the way I have taught you. I have walked in your shoes and given you an example of what is right. I paid the ultimate price for you. uh my love and I'm glad and I'd gladly do it again as that is my love for you uh and it was my purpose on earth. Let your purpose be equally so. Spread the good news, spread the wealth, give 7 minutesup thyself all that is required and then some. Give others abundance and and shall it not be given unto you? Question mark. I am a God of balance, fairness, and longsuffering for my children. That which troubles you troubles me. So above, so below. For you are a mere image of the creator and all his attributes. You are unique, my love, each crafted with care and forethought, not randomly thrown together halfaphazardly. You are planned from the moment of light to be my child, to be my heir, to be my hands upon the earth and to do my will. You bring me joy as I am your proud father even at your lowest. For I know your heart and your intentions are never to let your father down. You are in a hostile environment with one who hates you. But listen not to his words. Uh for his words matter not if you don't follow them. My word is written and came to earth in the flesh and shed the blood of God so that you might again live. You are a new creation. No re uh you are re Let me do that again. You are a new creation. So remember not the old ways and old creation. For you are not that person anymore. You are supernatural. You are eternal. And you are mine. All caps of which I am proud. You are worthy of all that I bring you. For you are a child of the one living God who reigns above all of creation and knows no limits or impossibilities. my love in one day I can turn humanity on a dime. And so I will be uh my witness um and and so I will be my witness to that. Watch in the upcoming season. Uh watch in the coming season for that which you never thought possible is already done in the heavenly. I am bringing you out of Egypt, and this time you shall not be lost in the desert if you will but fight the giants, for I have put them in your hands. Walk to the promised land, my love, for my hand is on you, and your enemies have failed. Thus saith the Lord thy God, this day. 

 09.06.2025 

 Lost Virtue 

 my doves, wash in the blood and remain clean, for my children are not soiled doves. No, no trace of the wicked men, for they shall be plucked up and burned. And this is the part I was talking about. I've got it in parenthesis. Spies sometimes use the word to say they are exposed and caught, burned. 2 minutesThose of uh then we're going to go right back into the word those of illreute continue planning their agenda and Rome burns while they continue to fiddle oblivious to their fate which lies in my hands. It has been decided and the price is steep. My love lives for lives and I for an eye reestablished for it is a fair sentence of which they shall pay. Many are becoming soldiers of the past tense that was once here are gone like the wind to their tribunals. Perhaps the military can jag j a g their memory on what happened. And that's judge advocate general is what that stands for. Trials are short and sweet and the verdicts are like the Lord in his governance swift and balanced. I take no pleasure in arresting or putting my creations to death, but the punishment must fit the crime. And in many cases, that is their outcome. I will have justice, law, and order. For this time, I come through the army of light to remove the oppressors and offer salvation to those who will repent. By sharing in this process, you get the rewards of my vengeance and the justice you seek. Take no pleasure in it, my love, but pay pray for them that they may be saved and not face eternal judgment. For I wish that for none of my creation. To many, they don't always understand my ways. How can a murderer enter heaven? By repenting, they will still face man's laws. But the ways of God are as such. That which is repented of in a heartfelt manner I will forgive. Did I not forgive many of the anointed men in the scripture? David killed as did Moses. But their repentance was sincere, and the weight of their sin was overshadowed by their deeds. Your deeds do not get you into heaven. Only through God's grace will you enter the narrow gate. There are deeds the Savior is able to use in the courts of heaven to justify their passage through his door to the Father. He is your advocate, your saving grace upon all fleshable uh flesh, able to make it right what was wrong. He is able to rise up that which was dead and buried. That which was lost but found, that which had wandered but found their salvation in his love which is everlasting and beyond infinity in breadth. The Lord thy God searches for the one until he finds it. And those with ears to hear and eyes to see which have been opened. He delights in the reunion as his child approaches. He runs to him and embraces and kisses him and orders a party in his or her honor. It's not over until I say it is. And many will come uh will be coming home. Rejoice in that news and pray into all the wayward, my love, for they are sons and daughters of the distraught families crying for their return. Kidnapped by the enemy and snared in iniquity. Uh are they bound yet they are never lost in my name. For their trespasses are remembered no more. My love, although you remember what you think was wickedness, you have rep uh you have repented of, let not the enemy extort your peace by mentioning it. Forgiveness is blind in the Lord thy God's sight. For do uh for do I continue to punish beyond what you have punished yourself of? Question mark. Repent and give remains. Give the remains to me for it is truly over and forgotten. There is nothing to be gained by remembering it and being sorry. I know your heart and that you are s sorrowful when you repented. That is adequate for the Lord thy God. I am not a God of unending vengeance for my creation that repents and makes every effort to turn away from their sin. Will I not forgive even if he sins against me seven times in a day and seven times returns to say I repent? I must forgive him for I am no hypocrite and that is scripture I have spoken. Let him with no sin cast the first stone. Where are your accusers, my love? Question mark. Rejoice in the glory and mercy I, the Lord thy God, blesses you with. Praise and worship the one who forgives and cleanses you and puts you back on the path wherever you fall and ask for forgiveness. This is as you must do in this time, my love. Forgive those who trespassed against you, who stole, killed, and destroy you or your families. Do as I did, for only then will you be walking in the true love of God, where there is no retribution and repentance is done. Excuse me. Only the enemy attempts to hold up your guilt against you. Listen not to his words, for he holds no power over my children. The only power he has is what you give him. allow him entry and you must expel him in my name for he will attempt to use your guilt as a legal right to torment you my love. Listen not and repent if you have reacted to it and listened for he is a liar who looks to kill and destroy. A thief who steals even the from even the poor and keeps it for himself. All to destroy my creation for he is jealous of your likeness of the Lord thy God and your position above him. Oh fallen one, you had lost your luster and place in heaven. Michael will finish your destiny at the proper time of the father. You will not rule forever those who are deceived and tricked by your lies. My love, he will not uh be not a victim. For now is the time to stand strong against evil spirits, powers, principalities, and wickedness in high places. In my name, all caps. They may not stand against me, all caps. For I removed their authority when I paid your price. Call on the host of heaven in my name, all caps. For some may be stronger uh than your faith until it has until it is developed. I am sending more power to those who master their faith and even to those who have but a mustard seed of faith. For in my name you will do as I do. Uh you will do as I did as it was written. You are my proxy and 1,000 on your left and 10,000 on your right hand have I promised you in my name. You will see the reward of the wicked in the coming seasons. Be vigilant, my love, for the time of turmoil is now. Be watchful on the wall and ready to use the sword of the spirit. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day. 

 

 

 

 09.10.2025 

 The Gloves Are Off 

 "My child, today the gloves have come off, and the war is getting public. No longer can it be hid from the public. The wicked men are trying a full court press, unleashing evil in numerous places. Believe not what you hear of man's self-proclaimed army of neutrality, for they are owned by the same that bring forth the wickedness. The wicked men are trying their very best to invoke a war. Nay, I will not let it be, for they will be exposed as the liars they are. This is a war of distraction and one of finances to further fund their dwindling budget to commit evil against my people. The leader of the new movement is with me, my children. His death will not cause the effect they were looking for. Nay, it will solidify the resolve of my army of light and the patriots who love my country. Turn not away now. You are in the battle and it will get more intense as we move forward. Keep your focus on me and bridle your anger, my love, for loss of peace is the weapon being used against you in an attempt to seow even more division. First race, then political parties, son against father, two against three. Keep your faith in my name, for I have foreseen the battle, and I know from whence it came. The truth is blatantly obvious to those with ears to hear and eyes to see. Many more will wake up as the battle lines engage each other more and more. War is messy, my child. There is no clean way around what comes ahead. Fear not, for it is as I have planned and foreseen it. There will be casualties. 3 minutesBut know that those who die in battle of the Lord thy God will always return to me as the martyrs they are. There is much honor in those who die in the cause and spread the word and the movement of the Lord thy God. Ignore not what has been done, but temper it with prayer, my love. If you find something troubling, turn away and go into prayers. Pray in the spirit to release from your soul that which is prayed but not known in your spirit man. Pray in the physical if that is your method. But by all but by all means pray and send forth the light that is absolutely destroying wickedness in high places and tearing down powers, principalities and groves in the green trees. Although many cannot see in the spirit, you can ple palpably feel the rage of the battle in spirit. Remember, you fight not in flesh and blood, but in spirit, where there is a battle for the minds of my beloved. Have righteous indignation, but not hate. For I have not taught you that. I will bring my vengeance as I alone. All caps. Know those who are at the heart of this. Stay engaged in the battle and let not the enemy influence or quiet your voice. These distractions are meant to intimidate you. Stand firm in my shadow. For in the Lord thy God there is no compromise or white flags. I will see this through to achieve what it is I started so many many years ago. And nothing all caps may stop that now, not now or ever. What I am bringing must all caps take place to shake the nations and bring forth the darker side of the plan. Days of darkness are ahead, but no, I am always with you. That's all caps. You are my child and in my arms you are perfectly safe regardless of what happens in the earthly. Do you believe my love? Question mark. Is your faith growing as a mustard seed? question mark. Outcomes are dependent on you, my love. Back not away and fold not, or you will give a signal of acceptance of the wicked overtures. The Lord thy God knows no quit, no surrender, for I am, this is all in caps, I am a God above all of it. I have seen from the end to the beginning where this would lead. Many have been impatient, waiting to see where this is going and trying to guess my hand. Worry not about what I shall do or when my timing is always perfect. My plan is always solid and my promise is always kept. Be calm in my shalom. for the visuals and the oracles of the of Satan in the media is a sigh up to the for to force the hand of my children. Entertain it not for the truth is coming and indeed it will all cap set you free. Much of what has been legislated or done in the government is null and void. For many years, those were not anointed by me to be king, but accepted the role anyway. Nay, those that rule without anointing are mere puppets and contrived candidates that were installed to follow a one world order agenda. My kings and queens, you have autonomy to govern your lands. As the old regimes are falling away and being torn aunder, yet your flag still waves, still waves. Oh, say does that star spangle banner yet wave for the land of the free and the home of the brave. The flag is a symbol of my people in my covenant, and not merely a symbol of a union that was established. You are indeed one people under God. That's all caps. God is, and indivisible. And if you will just stand strong against tyranny and unjust uh and you indeed let me see. You are indeed one people under God and indivisible if you will just stand strong against tyranny and unjust treatment and governance. 8 minutesNow is the time to love your neighbor and be involved. Let not crimes happen and take no action to help. For the enemy is attempting to silence victims of crime and squash what is just and right in my eyes. You are your brothers and sisters keepers. Their voice cries from the ground and demands you stand and help your brethren in eklesia, regardless of race, color, or creed. Let not division and denominations taint the message of the word of which I have given to you in print and in flesh. Follow this battle to its conclusion, my love, and cut the root of that which could grow in the future. for whatever is not stopped now will grow and have to be dealt with in the future. Snuff out the germs of plants. 9 minutesThey are trying to plant to reestablish their wickedness again. You must remain vigilant and remember this time, my love, for it said that those who forget history are bound to repeat it. I am beginning forth. I am bringing forth my glory, but you must occupy and hold it until the father has decided that enough generations elapse to fill all prophecies. Be strong, my love. Know I love you more than you can even fathom, and I mean only good for your life. Shalom, my darling. Keep your faith strong and your lantern on a nightstand broadcasting your light for all to see. Thus sayaith the Lord thy God this day.  

 09.13.2025 

 Grave Warning 

 "Come forth, rise, my bride, awake from your slumber, come from your tomb of ignorance. For this is a warning from the grave that what you thought was reality will truly be dead and buried. For I, the Lord thy God, am bringing forth in this season the truth and the way. Follow me, my love, when it appears when it all appears too hard. When you are too weary and the battle appears too long, my grace and joy will be applied to you. For I understand your struggles and hardships you have faced. Deception and lies from the enemy at every corner. Coming to grips with pseudo truths that were manufactured at best. Nothing you know hasn't wasn't tainted and or fabricated outside of the Lord thy God. Keep your heart, mind, and focus on the Lord thy God. For only there will you find truth and sol solace, my love. Temper your anger from the present climate and know that what was seemingly the end of a movement was a catalyst to bring even those from a different mindset into reality. He looked to heaven even when he was persecuted and will be known by his fruits and the truth and not by the wicked who meant to tarnish his life. 3 minutesYou know of whom I speak and he is safely with me. Have empathy for the mental health of his shooter and hate not hate the deed but not the mentally disturbed young person that hatched that plan. There is an assassination spirit unleashed that causes violence in the physical earth as well as character assassination. All in an attempt to nullify my eklesia and intimidate them from speaking what I have given them to say. Nay, my love, fear not and continue to speak the word and what I have told you. That which is hard is my path and the way I walk through tribulations and scorn from family, friends, and governments. Have I not foretold this? Dig deep in your faith, my love, for those in my heart who carry my love are the true victors in the spirit. You are my true warriors during battle in thought and action every day and being an example of the light of the world and my reflective gin gyms of whom I love unconditionally. Do you need to unbburden yourself? I will shoulder your pain and the loneliness thrust on you by the earthly. The earthly is the wilderness. The wilderness all caps of which it is written, "The spirit rises above the earthly and is less affected by it. For it is your battleground and where you excel in your native true home, for it is where I have sent you from. You will remember in glimpses your home before you came to the womb. For not all you know was learned on the earthly. Much of it is heavenly muscle memory. I have given you. The enemy has spent your whole lives attempting to keep you from your destiny, masking it, sending you troubling thoughts of your past deed. You are no longer that person, my love. I know not who you were, nor what you are still worried about. My love is a constant. It is a foundation to all that I, the Lord thy God is. And my ways are love, understanding, and mercy, regardless of time, space, or past deeds. Excuse me. If you repent and accept my gift to you, I have already fought your battles, felt your pain, taken lashes for you so that you might live in a new body of Christ of where I dwell within. The Holy Spirit was given to you to keep you informed, if you will. But listen to the still small voice and pay heed to it. Too many of my children listen for dramatic proclamations and miss the subtile voice I speak to you. Put your faith in that which you hear and test it for by its fruits and in my name it will always ring true. and declare that I, Jesus, was and am the Lord thy God, who came to earth to take away the sins of the world, to give you a new testament so you might obey and get a path back to the father. I am your path to glory and mercy of which nothing may come against. believe against all manner of deception. For I give this warning from the grave. And yet those who accept the res uh accept me resurrect and ascend just as I have. For those who will not repent or hear my word will remain in that tomb for eternity, lost in the void, away from the Lord thy God and the love he has for you. In the darkness there is no love, understanding or mercy, for it is devoid of it. My lightbearers, continue the walk I have put you on. Regard no evil, for you are in me and I in you for all eternity. I am a God of love, not war, compassion, not hate. Freedom and hope and not slavery and bleakness. Those who walk my path know my voice and the light they walk in uh walk in it. For I am the way. That's all caps. The truth. That's all caps. And the life all caps forever and ever. My darling, rejoice and celebrate. You are on the path away from the highway men who rob and steal and destroy my creation. The Lord thy God in this season is releasing a floodgate of information that will not be denied as it is uh the truth. That's all caps and the root of all the foundation which cannot be torn down on which I have built the my body on the earth. Walk in my light and let it always shine on your face for it will lead your way. Feel the warmth and know I am with you always. Feel the touch upon your cheek for I will never forsake you. For you are my creation of which I love. Be my servant on the earthly obedient. For you are my suffering kings and queens and service is your credo. Just as I have shown you. Do that which I have done and you will find your way to the narrow gate of which I grant you access. Obedience over volume of deed. My loved do that which I ask and think not ahead of what I have asked of you. Let my word that's all caps come to you. Do not force it for life has a flow of es and flows and it is not to be rushed or hastily hastily concluded. It is not a race of seconds. It is an endurance race of hours and years which are governed by the story I have written of your life. Patience is a virtue in the way of God. For I am longsuffering and longforgiving. settle into your life and take it as it comes. Live not fast and loose with depravity or perversion, for you are my uh you are a child of God and not of the enemy who makes every attempt to sabotage the destiny I have for you. Set your course to higher thoughts and places in the heavenly and bring it forth to your deeds on the earth. For only then will heaven on earth be achieved. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day. 

 09.17.2025 

 Lost In The Wilderness 

 

"Be calm in the Lord thy God, my children, for there is nothing to be anxious about, for you are safe in my arms. Worry not of the past, for it is non-existent in my eyes, for you have been cleansed in my blood. Worry not your mind, for it belongs to me. Worry not your will, for it belongs to me. Worry not your heart as it belongs to me. Those that live in my shadow and covenant are in me and I in them. There is no delineation between where you stop and where I start. For we are one on earth as it is in heaven. There is no division in heaven. No thoughts of ill will or judgment or sadness or reflection of the past. It is pure joy and worship of the Lord thy God, and he marvels to teach you for all eternity. There is never an end of knowledge you will have access to. You will live in the root of the truth, for there is nothing else in heaven but truth. And the truth is, God is love. God is merciful. God is long-suffering and patient. God is the air that you breathe and the light of all creation. Nothing may change that as I am the most high God and there is none above me. Do you believe my love? Do you step on the uh do you step on the water and dare to walk in the faith and promises I have made you? Is your focus on me? For you will never be in peril if you will keep me in your heart, mind, and soul. Paths can be rough even for the righteous, but I am there with you. And nothing may harm my children in my name. Nothing dares to come close if you keep your focus on me and use the sword of the spirit, the word, the Lord thy God, who came to take away the sins of the world and pay all your debtors and wipe your slate clean, to start again aesh, white as the driven snow, untarnished by the enemy. Repentance is your saving grace in my name. For I will always forgive you, even up to a hundfold and beyond. For my love knows no limits or distance or time. Even the righteous fall, it is man's nature. But how you react to it and pick yourself up separates you from the unbeliever. For you repent in my name, and it is forgiven and forgotten. There is no retribution for a heart that is in the Lord thy God. I am all caps your lamb slaughtered to atone for your sin given freely to those who ask and accept my gift to them. I am the first and the last and in me you shall always dwell. If you will but stay the course and turn not to the right or left. It is your free will to do as thou will as I force no one, excuse me, to love me. Yet I love them still. For they are my child of whom I created and sent to the womb. Sent with plans of the destiny I have for them. The hope of a father that his children do well. I know your outcome, but I do speak to you in ways you might uh understand. Even if you have not heard my voice yet, there are no coincidences, my love. What I have for you to walk in will be done if you choose to let me guide you. Listen not to the earthly chatter, for it holds no true gold. I am the gold and the silver and the finest of gems and you are my reflection of that of which I give you freely in ways you might not always understand. You are brilliant like the sun in the morning. Shine as bright as the brightest star. Give when your brethren are in need. You are in my image and as such you have my attributes. Worry not about perfection. In your eyes, for that is a view that serves you not. In my eyes, you are perfect, even if you step off the path. Just call my name and I will fetch you, my love. You have power you have yet to understand or use. Faith means tapping into that power. In my name and knowing all caps, it is done without question. But Lord, when will it be so? You might say, my child, it comes in the proper time and season, and it is never squandered at the wrong time when you are not able to use it. There is no understanding my timing, my love, for it is made up from my mind, which is higher in thought and wisdom. It will come to fruition as it must grow. and he ready and be readied for your harvest. This is my way from a small seed it grows until it is made ready to be manifest on the earth as fruits of the Lord thy God to to you. The path is not straight, my love. There are many twists and turns before the arrival of that which I send to you to answer your prayer. It is very much more complicated than you might imagine, my love. For for that which I do is always in line with the ultimate plan I have created for you. Let me get a drink, man. It involves many pieces that must mesh and be woven into the fabric of the books of others. You are all intermeshed and related at the heart of the Lord thy God of where whence you came. My child, it grieves me to see discord on the earth when you were all from the same heart of the Lord thy God. The tongue is, as it was understood, a sword and has much power in what it can convey. It can lift someone to the highest heavens or take someone to the darkest depths. Always temper your remarks with forethought and uh reverence to another child of God. Listen quickly and speak slowly. Engage thought and do not lash out in anger, for that is not of the Lord thy God. Put my heart and teaching between your brain and your mouth, and you will know the proper words to say. Let not your tongue waggle without being engaged. For man's memory of such is not fleeting, but long remembered. You may be forgiven by the righteous, but you will not be forgotten for that of which you speak. There are consequences for that of which you speak. My child, cannot you see at this time, at this point in time, as the enemy has influenced hate and violence, in my name, it all stops. In my name, it all can be changed. In my name, it indeed may be on earth as it is in heaven. If you will but pause, reflect and be merciful in your speech as I am with you. Speak truth and speak kindness, but speak that of which advances mankind in the eklesia to the next level. If you have eyes to see and ears to hear, you are seeing how a catalyst has been exploded and how I have turned that which is evil into something good and useful for the kingdom. You will know the wisdom in this time to speak uh the Lord thy God and his compassion, his mercy and his love to all you greet, even if you receive push back.  

 Change not your course. I have foretold of struggles of following me. You will experience the same as I did. I carve the path you must walk. And I know all of the pitfalls and traps that snare. Your troubles and hardships are indeed your own. But I am all caps with you at all times. I will shoulder it with you and anoint you. Let your cup run over in my name. For you are kings and queens on the earth in my steed as my hands and feet. my uh my body on the earth. The way the way is about reaction to any problem in my name. React not to the enemy who seeks to kill and destroy. Give him no lodging in your temple, for what you allow will surely be used against you, for that is his nature. I love you, my child. Stand strong in your battles and feel no guilt or anything outside of the love that I, the Lord thy God, has put in you. Be in touch with that love. Envelop all you meet in it. Saturate their heart, mind, and soul so they will know the Lord thy God through you. Do the kindnesses because it is just and right. For that is my teaching to you. Stand strong, my love. For this path gets rocky for a time. But I have given you the fortitude to persevere. For you were born for such a time as this. Shalom. Shalom, my children. Thus sayeth the Lord thy God this day. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 09.21.2025 

 Fire Storm 

 I came not with water, but with fire to burn the chief that has infested my golden wheat. I will have compliance and do away with those who have long since ruled without my anointing. Incomparable suffering have they caused, and I shall not spare a one of them from review and punishment. Be it a life or imprisonment, my children, you must stand strong and not allow any of them back into service in the highest positions in the land. For they are a cancer that has spread and they held no respect for my creation. They created only abominations and attempts to thin out the flock with their evil elixirs and injections. They're pills that are not cures as they're worse than the what they prescribe to fix. A resetting of Pharmarmacia and its poisonous and its poisons meant only to imprison my children to failed bodies and in uh and addicting them to their medicines to cure what they uh were poisoned from. squeezing the last bit of wealth from the people that could afford it the most. Nay, technology has long since been the answer which they possessed and used to keep them healthy to be a problem for my children well into their old age. Those that were shrewd and gained wealth controlled the masses who beg for crumbs and water. Three-letter agencies threatening to foreclose or seize their belongings, failing to mention it was voluntary and demanded from an offshore organization that was never supposed to continue. They were shrewd lawyers and bankers who controlled the money and charged it to my children. Nay, the system was rigged. So you may not pay it off and you actually own nothing of import, just a bunch of useless earthly junk that got cheaper and more worthless over the years. Let me get a drink. Stand to tyranny, my love, and wake up and pay attention to the money changers. Drive them from your synagogues and your cities. Allow not their use uh their unlawful practices. I will stoke the fire hotter and destroy their wicked plots and schemes. They shall bow to the Lord thy God in trembling terror, for my wrath is great upon the wicked. They failed to repent, so be it. Let the judgment fit the crime. What is treasonous? Let no man walk away from you have blood on your hands and in some cases thousands and thousands killed for no reason outside of their own greed. I mince no words, for I am greatly angered at the wicked, for they uh that embrace Luciferian orders and think they are above. I think they reign above the Lord thy God. Let the good times roll for my children, for hardships approach, but the reward is great. Freedom is never free, my love. They tried to kill the voice of the movement. They just threw gas on a fire and watch it burn. My darling, be not intimidated and allow them to silence my eklesia, for it is on the rise. Excuse me. And this time it will not be denied. They will learn they wore the ruby slippers all along. and can go back home to a time that was slower and more intelligent and wholesome. We shall not suffer a witch to live, for even they know not to cross the Lord thy God, for my power is far too great for their weak earthbound magic. 6 minutesYet they continue to try and practice and bring many of my flock home permanent uh prematurely. I am the great uh I am the great author of life. Let not man or dark spirits write the ending chapters of my children's books. I alone hold that power. And it was I that allowed it. But the offense was well noted and recorded for their judgments. My child, those who were martyed or killed prematurely come to me. I bring forth my case. for many whom you might think would never make heaven's gates. My love, pray and stand in the gap for all your friends and family and all those you love. For the prayers of the righteous are heard and those in faith have their prayers answered. It is the ways of God to grant your wishes that bring forth the glory of God and his kingdom. All praise and glory to the King of Kings for the way and the life in my name. Never cease daily prayers and being in a dialogue with me. My love, I hear you always and I answer back in various ways. Sometimes impressions and ideas you think are your are from your spirit man dreams, prophecies and miracles. Well uh will you have at this moment in time for it is said of old and young men and long ago prophesied. Let it be in this time which you were made for my love uh which you were made my love for I have foreseen it long before you were born. Did I not make the lineage of the tribe of Israel and keep it in order even amid war and slaughter? 42 generations from the beginning to the Lord thy God Jesus. Even at the beginning of the light uh at the beginning of light, I knew the birth of the nations and the hardships my people would endure. My covenant and yoke is indeed light in this day. for two commands which I have made covered the litany of all others. Love the Lord thy God with all your heart, mind, and soul. That is the first commandment. And the second is like it. Love your neighbor as yourself. All the law and the prophets hang on these two commands. If you 9 minutesfollow these and have ears to hear and eyes to see and understand will keep thee in all thy ways in my cover covenant. The many laws condensed down for you to follow them. All of them are covered. The enemy wants nothing more than to distract, lie, and warp the mind of the future generations. Nay, I am raising an army of light that will drive back the darkness. Keep your eyes on the prize, my love, for you will win the battle if you are persistent and keep my covenant. You are my greatest achievement in all of creation. And I am well pleased to those that pick up their crosses in remembrance of my teachings and bask in my love unconditionally. It has been decided. Be patient, my love. Stand and continue to stand, therefore, for you wrestle not with flesh and blood. Stay in the word and know the sword of the spirit. Well, for it truly is the word of God, and in my name you will slay any foe that might come against you. Keep your temples and the gifts in it clean, and the Holy Spirit will testify if you need to repent over anything, for you know what is a sin and what is not. Repeat when you fall short uh repent when you fall short of the glory of God. For you are forgiven and it is no longer remembered. I love you, my children. Keep your focus on me and rest in my shalom. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 09.26.2025 

 So It Begins 

 It begins, my children. One of the big fish is on the stringer, and many more are to come. In the earthly, you can see the chaos and division the enemy has devised. This will continue, my children. Be not afraid, for I am with you always. From your birth to your dying breath, I am with you, always and forever. To those that accept my gift and keep covenant with me, the storm grows darker and the hate and bitterness continues to grow. And those with no eyes to see or ears to hear, they refuse to listen, for they are prideful in their mind that they are on the side of right. The degree of brainwashing is much greater than you know my love for they will do the opposite of what is right just to prove their point and the side of the debate and their side of the debate. My chosen ruffles many feathers but is just the man for the job at hand. Sometimes the rod must be applied and people will need to put aside how things make them feel. Their feelings were nurtured by the learning institutes and the ones their parents went to and learned such notions. Your enemy has taken a considerable amount of time and planning uh time and planning to infiltrate the country's sensibilities and fashion them into a lie that is seductive. Nothing promised would be given long-term as the enemy is no friend to the people. Quite contrary, as it's written, he looks to kill and destroy. Nay, I will not have it. I will turn it around and you will be shocked how it comes to pass. My love, I have promised you the promised land and I will deliver what I have promised. Can you not see it taking shape in the abstract? It appears like chaos is one, but the tightening of the screws is coming. The country of the USA will have to fight another stealth version of a civil war, my love. Have no hard feelings about your brothers and sisters, for you all came from me, all caps. They have been bewitched, and as such, they are not in their right minds. The views from the right and the left are always different in the natural, just as in politics. It's become a filthy job where only the strong persevere to the end. My children got distracted by the earthly trappings and assume the path forward looks much the same. Why couldn't we have stayed in Egypt rather than die here? You might you might say, but you are now awake. And those with eyes to see and ears to hear know all caps the slavery you have been trapped in your entire lives. There is no going back, my child, for I am breaking the chains that bound you to allow you to live as the kings and queens you are in my name. Service is a blessing in the eyes of the Lord thy God. What thou will do for others will be returned back to you. Love that is always the way I have worked and so it is still. Love conquers all and love is caps conquers all in my kingdom and the love of God and the love of your neighbors and nation they have built together that is in peril without attention I shall not allow it. My covenant was always that it must be a shining light to the nations as an example of the free reign and yet it eroded into a pit of serpents. The Constitution I crafted through founding elders was crafted with much care for just such a time as this. It was long ago foreseen and written as such. The wickedness of the man has been seen generation after generation and wealth corrupted and made agreeable such egre egious behavior. Was it not so in ancient days a generation established that which is good and the following generation would be corrupted by the enemy to tear down that which is just. Everything is a circle. My darling, what happened once happens again unless a change in thought and attitude is established in the upcoming generations. I will craft an army from your first fruits, bold and faithful, and they will lead and continue this until the time of my all caps return. Do you look for a tribulation, my darling? My love, you are uh are you not in one? Can you not see the forest through the trees yet? You look for You look for even worse. Surely, my children, you have been sheltered to the brutal reality that is all around you. Be not distracted any longer, for it is time to lead and not simply raise no opposition. The ancient evils are wellversed in deception, making that which is dark look light. It is artificial, my love. That which they promise is just that, a promise that they will have uh that they have no intention to keep. Oh, say does that star spangle flag still wave? Is freedom worth your standing? Have you seen the alternatives? The season grows ugly, my darling, but only for a time. Rise up and move the mountains to suit you. Establish yourself on the top of them and control your destiny for that is the kingdom age of which I bring. Stand girded by the truth and therefore stand in this time of conflict my darling for the for the Lord thy God has unleashed a burning wind and many will be consumed in its fire. It is a fire of refinement to remove the dross of the wickedness from your nation. Keep focus on the Lord thy God, for in me all caps. There is no fear and no quit. Move ahead, my darling, for a time of static battle line is over, and a quickening has been released, and you shall see the fruit of these years of suffering. For the dragon dies slowly, but is mortally wounded. Keep prayers for those who are deceived, and know not what they do. For a time will come when many will recognize the rigged systems they thought was secure and running itself with confident leaders. Nay, a small group has tried to covet all of the nations to move the enemy's agenda ahead and establish its rule for all time. Stand up all caps and occupy all caps as I have asked. Let not the enemy walk on you. You have authority given to you by the Lord thy God. Now is the time to lay down. Uh now is not the time to lay down and wait for things to happen. My love, I know many are weary and hurting from losses, but such is the time you were born to defend. Born to defend and defeat that which has enslaved you. I love you beyond all time, distance, or depth. And you are never alone, my child. You are my creation and you have so much more inside you than you know uh than you can know. Redouble your reserve and be on the move troops for we conquer the land I have promised. The giants are falling and will be silenced if you will keep standing and not turn away. The future has been written and it is good. move into that future, my love, for in it lies earth as it is in heaven. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day. And I've got to tell them here. Uh this was something he put on my heart uh that we all I know I do it. I know a lot of people do it. Tell them, Donnie, give give to me your burdens, that which you cannot carry. Leave the past back where it belongs, and remember it not, for I have long ago forgotten that of which you were uh of I have long ago forgotten that of which you were. For you are reborn in the blood of a lamb, free of the slave slavery of sin. I will take your burden, my love, but do not all caps continue to hang on to it. For in doing so, you are not showing confidence and faith that I will shoulder the burden. There is nothing I cannot or will not carry for you if you will freely give it to me and know it is done, my children. Thus sayeth the Lord thy God this day.  

 09.29.2025 

 Eternal 

 "My child, I bring the eternal to those that embrace my covenant and ways. Eternity of love and joy await to my good and faithful servants. The trivial woes of the earth are but for a short time in the grand scheme of things. They are but trials to overcome and to shine the love of the Lord thy God to the whole of the earth. My kings and queens, priests of the earthly uh of the earthly, rise in the power of the Holy Spirit, for he is the truth and I am the way and the word. Creation groans as it grows into its fulfillment of my will. It goes kicking and screaming into the good night to fight yet again evil and wickedness on the earthly realm. Stand my army for you are doing great damage against their plans. Lock shields and do not relent for the future comes quickly and it is written in the blood of the lamb. The battle is long and a difficult uh difficult campaign as the breadth and depth of the swamp was so much larger than you ever guessed. There are so many moving pieces, my love, and they must all align just so. It's just such a battle that I, the Lord thy God, oversees as there is nothing of surprise for me, my love. I see every piece and every move of the chest pieces since they were birthed and thought in the feeble minds of the wicked. 3 minutesNo thoughts are shielded from me, my darling. It's carefully written script for I have seen it back to front and again I say do not fear for I am well capable of answering your prayers and every need. It is my greatest joy for my people to lean in and depend on the Lord thy God. For I never tire of providing for you. Those in my covenant who forget me not are high priest on the earth and serve the king of kings and in good favor and in my eyes. Fret not that you have disappointed me my love for I have known your strengths and shortcomings. Excuse me. And my love for you has not been ever in question. I am love all caps. Love throws uh flows from my kingdom and supports and cradles you the whole of your life. That which is light is my love. That which is joy is my gift to you. That which is compassion is my mercy and grace to you. You are surrounded with my angels who monitor your safety from birth to the tomb. And as you are my gift to the earthly to broadcast far and wide my love and the word to glorify the Lord thy God as only I am able to accomplish. The world was left to its own devices, my darling, but my army has risen up from dry bones to take its rightful place as my body of righteousness on the earth. Away foul spirits, for my army comes for your treasures and coffers which you have stolen from them. There shall be no peace for the wicked, for the scale must balance, and it has swung the other way for far too long. Repent those who are still not uncovered and cleanse yourself in my blood. For your time on earth has caused destruction and suffering for my creation. Repent and save your soul so you may rest in eternity. I hold no grudges, but you must come to me and ask for my forgiveness, and acknowledge me as your Lord and Savior, and turn away from your wooden and plastic gods. Bring your focus on that which will bring you peace in the hereafter, and serve your punishment in the earthly. I am not a god to punish the fallen, if they will reach out their hand and hear my voice. It is up to you to make that plea and I will hear you and help you to the gate and bring you to the father. It is truly time to confess and turn away from the darkness. For a brilliant light is on the horizon and it will bring the truth, the way and justice upon earth. Witness my children the coming on earth as it is in heaven. Fight your foes and own the mountains. They are yours to command if you will just have faith in the Lord thy God. Thus sayaeth the Lord thy God this day.  

 10.01.2025 

 Fall In The Fall 

 From the mighty heights they have fallen so smug and arrogant in their kingdoms, blind and deaf to the word, and they perceive only their own greed and hunger. For all the darkness provided them, belonging to an order who spreads hate and violence throughout the lands and keeps them at any means necessary. Every scheme of wicked wickedness have they done to my children with nar thought or concern for them. They serve only themselves in their wooden and plastic gods. They worship power, money, and lust by the ancient evil. I am here to settle that score and witness, my child, that I do as I say always, for they will fall, and in this fall, and into the newness of the next season and beyond, the sheer number will amaze you and anger you, my children. But be not concerned with their punishment, for it is shall fit their crime. I know the black hearts and thoughts of those who lead the charge. I will redeem my people from their atrocities and gain back all that was stolen as spoils of this war. Time will slip by, but by all means will it be done. Be patient and pray for your oppressors who come against you, for they are vexed and not able to think their own thoughts. They have been tainted by the wicked who attack several generations to ready them for socialistic rule. They have been spoiled and used to their own mind in all matters. and will not hear the word, nor follow the narrow path. But I, the Lord thy God, will soften their hearts and shock them into reality. They will believe, "My child, the chaos and tension is pal palpable." And apparently uh an apparent to all that have eyes to see and ears to hear the truth all caps. Be not afraid, my child, for I am with you every step. For those who keep my covenant, their plans turn even darker ahead. as they have been thwarted at every corner and know not what to do. Keep in prayer and fighting against their wickedness in the spirit, for that is your battlefield. They take to the streets, you take to the Lord first and do his will. Match not evil with evil, for that is the way of the enemy and not of God. Those who hear my voice know my message of peace over war, love over hate, and servitude over self-interest, which only rewards self. Give with loving intent, and give the very best you can, as I, the Lord thy God, has done for you. You were created in my image, and as such, you are to do likewise. Have I not said in scripture over and over? If you own but a morsel and your neighbor next to you is starving, will you not share what you have? My love, I am so pleased with so many that give so much in disasters that give time, monies, and support to those ravaged by storms, earthquakes, and other catastrophic emergencies. In these past seasons, the rulers instead brought schemes to take lands and help not to even find the remains of those killed. The brutality and their agencies who were in cahoots with them, who further vandalized and stole the goods and keep stakes, keepsakes from generations past was truly beyond measure. for I will avenge my children. This evil has been done time after time, generation after generation, and it still persist to come back again. Nay, I will shield you under my wings, and like a lion, I will attack those who attack my children. As sure as the sun arises tomorrow will I bring this to pass as it is already written and in the wind. Observe carefully my child for you will see things that you have never seen before. Signs, wonders, and miracles in your very cities and villages if you will just watch in a spirit of what is possible for God and not of man. I have no limitations. I have no time limits. That which is outside of uh that which is outside the time of man's laws are never outside of my law. There are no statutes of limitations for God. There is no making the Lord thy God. Forget for I am thought. I am justice and I am everywhere from past to future and in between. The measure of my mind knows no boundary and my ability to achieve my goal is well written in scriptures. With faith comes all things. If you will but have faith in the Lord thy God. In him all is possible for you. in your name. Uh no, in him all is available for you in his name. Can you accomplish all that is required to do uh your destiny on the earth? Excuse me. I have gone before you in mind and spirit when I wrote your book and have created possibilities beyond your imagination. If you will be obedient and know that what that which you ask in my name is done without question. A time will come, my love, in these hours when you will see the power of God displayed like never before. It has already begun. If you will, but see and not doubt. Compare times and seasons of the past. And can you not see the progress towards the promised land I have promised you? Question mark. Can you not see and hear giants fall? There will be a quickening in technology. You know not of that which was kept from you that will revolutionize many of your social issues and taxing your pocketbooks. What I gave to inventors freely was instead stolen and hidden as the old ways were far too lucrative for the ruling 13 to allow the general population. Wonders and inventions that would move humanity forward were instead kept to themselves to never see the light of day. Nay, this shall not be. For what I gave will be freely uh given freely to my children. And the earthly will prosper and learn and learn love, forgiven, forgiveness and unity. You are all brothers and sisters and you shall not differentiate different differentiate one from another based on color, creed or nationality. Your blood is the same as your brothers and sisters inside, and you bleed and die the same. And in death, there is no difference. Is one grieved more than another by their families? No. Their tears are the same, and each one is caught and remembered in heaven. Let it be so on the earth. For you are all kings and queens, born in the likeness of the Lord thy God. And as such you hold the lineage of the King of Kings on this earth to which you were sent. It was from my heart of which you were created as family. And no matter the distance, the social climate or the language, one of my gems is not above another. They all glisten and all are my favorites. For each has a unique gift I bestowed upon them in the womb. Stand strong in that gift and shine your brilliance on all the earth for that is uh for that is as it is in heaven. The kingdom age is here my love. Welcome it with open arms and bathe in the grace and mercy it brings. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day.  

 10.05.2025 

 Cast Off And Cast Away 

 

"My children, prepare for the journey of a lifetime. Cast off your ropes of bondage from their moorings, and cast away into new waters, the living waters, which are coming forth in abundance. Pilot away from the dock of your burdens, and set sail for the promised land. For the old year has passed, and the new year has dawned. The eklesia will revisit what true anointing feels like in a move of the Lord thy God never before seen on the earthly. Dwell in the Holy Spirit for he is your navigation in turbulent waters. He is your compass and deliverer of this age upon all mankind. It is he alone that will keep your path set to true north upon the narrow path to the gate of Christ Jesus the Lord thy God. Only through me all caps will you be delivered to the father and presented to him in his holy throne room. Well done, true and faithful servant, for you have walked the righteous path, and come into an age which led you here. The cities on the ports will be renewed in the refiner's fire, and the dross removed to a puress this time requires. Keep your robes cleansed and ready, my love, by the way of the Holy Spirit, whom all whom will remind you of that which you fell short. Hear his voice, for that is the communication of the voice of God on the earth. Repent and keep your temple holy in praise and worship. For the spirit of God will again dwell in the temple you have prepared and be felt upon all the flesh of the earth. Answer that call and feeling and keep your lantern full of oil of the anointed and shining brightly to be seen by all. and place not your lantern under a basket or bed, but fully in sight. Invite no evil into your temple, and keep yourself as a watchman on the wall, leaving no opening for its present. Evil never sleeps, for it is an apex predator that looks for even the smallest crack to gain entry and rot my select fruits from the inside out. You are my children of whom I sent to the earth with a mission and a purpose. None were sent strictly to just be or to not fulfill a purpose. Of what purpose have I created things that do not serve the kingdom of God? Question mark. Does not even a rock serve a purpose? to bind mountains and to be a foundation which strong structures are built. Do you build your doiciles on mud or sand with no base to hold the weight? Question mark. I am that base of which all things were built upon. I establish my e eklesia for man to build his churches and to praise and worship and give glory to the Lord thy God. 5 minutesNo, no motion is wasted in the Lord's creation. No detail left unfinished and created willy-nilly. I created from my mind all that you see and support for all I created and nothing even to the spot on the smallest of insects was done accidentally. The word created the earth in spec with my design given to him. There is nothing random or conse uh coincidental that was not created for a time or season to keep my creation in all its ways. More awaits you, my love, for the discoveries of the earthly continue to unfold, and the release of that which was held from you is being released. The truth is always uncovered, for it screams from the earth, so it may know the light of day, and it speaks the root of truth, which may not be suppressed. The bloodshed taken from my people for gain and profit, cries out, and I have heard it and and put in the truth. Who will release it at this time? Nothing formed in darkness will evade disclosure. For I have sent it and sent you in this time period to unearth the secret. The secrets the darkness tried to hide. For many years, those with eyes to see and ears to hear have known the murmur of the truths were uh were buried and knew not where. I have led a perfect storm that uncovers all unrighteous acts that sweeps across the nation spre uh uprooting that which 7 minuteswas hidden and those who attempted to conceal it. Earthly time passed many generations who were vexed and told lies. They believed and paid their taxes with blood, sweat, and tears and worked feverishly that their families might have enough and some semblance of happiness. The earth measured this happiness in terms of material goods and extravagances, appealing to the earthly and appealing to all humanity, leaving a great many lacking and in poverty. Spend your wealth in this time for the betterment of all your brothers and sisters and not to be squirreled away for future and serving no one. There is abundance for all and I continue to give to those that give and praise and worship me of whom brought about all wealth to my people. Nothing was created by your own hands without the thought I have provided you. You are my children. All that's all caps deserve to live in the opulence of heaven. Yet many have no food or water that was not contaminated by those who profited on making you ill. I created a perfect ecosystem which the enemy deluted and turned to suit the profits of a small group of men. The industrial revolution was the rise of the machine against my people. So advanced is it now it tells my children how and what to think. Humanity lost its connection to the spiritual of which it was born from. It is time to turn back to the spirit being that you are and do that on the earth which is for the good of humanity and to overthrow the tyrannical. A new dawn awaits my love for you to be comfortable in. The Lord thy God focuses on me. All caps. Uh let me do that again. A new dawn awaits my love for you to be comfortable in the Lord thy God. Focus on me and not on how you will keep lights on and food to eat. Let me be your provider and question not how or what, but knowing I will always fulfill that of which you need. Needs and wants are two different things. You will always be provided for that which complements your assignment as I have gone before you to make you uh to make it so. All my children are from the same source. None is above another for all are born of my love all caps which is unending and has no heights, widths or depths. For it is unconditional and the source of which all of creation was born. Nothing was created without love. And yet many are denied it. For the enemy hunts on that which is love and defiles it and deviates it into that of which is of the flesh and feels good in the short term. You have dis been deceived by the rewards of self which is short-lived and have nothing in the eternity uh for you have turned away from your source of true love and given a substitution of artificial experience you think is love. If you cannot trace its roots back to the word and the Lord thy God, it is a false idol meant to take you from the narrow path leading you to darkness. Test the nature of all things against the word and the Holy Spirit will indeed show you the way. There is the path that I am all caps has laid out for you to follow. And you will follow his path, his message, his tribulations, his joys and sorrows that he walked for you. Just as you are walking, so did the Messiah walk and overcome. He died and paid your way to keep you in all your ways with the Father and his covenant. Rejoice, my children, for you are in the kingdom age. If you will, but look past the trees, you shall see the whole of the forest. Fight on, my love, and know the battle intensifies before it's won. Such is war, but it is your favor. It it is in your favor and already written in heaven. Continue to focus on me all caps. And continue to rebuild the wall and tend to the mountains of influence I have created. Build it all back in spec uh like specifications with my covenant and you will be doing the will of God. That's all caps. Know my love that each small part of the whole contributes and not all are required for all jobs. I have chosen my David in this time as the most qualified to accomplish that of which I sent him. Even raising a child or giving service to my children is part of the infrastructure required by all of society. No speck uh that's s p e c k or portion of humanity was not brought for a reason to this earth. Walk in the truth, the way, the word, and the light in all things. And remember that from which you came, thus saith the Lord thy God this day.  

 10.10.2025 

 Authority 

 "My children, prepare for the journey of a lifetime. Cast off your ropes of bondage from their moorings, and cast away into new waters, the living waters, which are coming forth in abundance. Pilot away from the dock of your burdens, and set sail for the promised land. For the old year has passed, and the new year has dawned. The eklesia will revisit what true anointing feels like in a move of the Lord thy God never before seen on the earthly. Dwell in the Holy Spirit for he is your navigation in turbulent waters. He is your compass and deliverer of this age upon all mankind. It is he alone that will keep your path set to true north upon the narrow path to the gate of Christ Jesus the Lord thy God. Only through me all caps will you be delivered to the father and presented to him in his holy throne room. Well done, true and faithful servant, for you have walked the righteous path, and come into an age which led you here. The cities on the ports will be renewed in the refiner's fire, and the dross removed to a puress this time requires. Keep your robes cleansed and ready, my love, by the way of the Holy Spirit, whom all whom will remind you of that which you fell short. Hear his voice, for that is the communication of the voice of God on the earth. Repent and keep your temple holy in praise and worship. For the spirit of God will again dwell in the temple you have prepared and be felt upon all the flesh of the earth. Answer that call and feeling and keep your lantern full of oil of the anointed and shining brightly to be seen by all. and place not your lantern under a basket or bed, but fully in sight. Invite no evil into your temple, and keep yourself as a watchman on the wall, leaving no opening for its present. Evil never sleeps, for it is an apex predator that looks for even the smallest crack to gain entry and rot my select fruits from the inside out. You are my children of whom I sent to the earth with a mission and a purpose. None were sent strictly to just be or to not fulfill a purpose. Of what purpose have I created things that do not serve the kingdom of God? Question mark. Does not even a rock serve a purpose? to bind mountains and to be a foundation which strong structures are built. Do you build your doiciles on mud or sand with no base to hold the weight? Question mark. I am that base of which all things were built upon. I establish my e eklesia for man to build his churches and to praise and worship and give glory to the Lord thy God. 5 minutesNo, no motion is wasted in the Lord's creation. No detail left unfinished and created willy-nilly. I created from my mind all that you see and support for all I created and nothing even to the spot on the smallest of insects was done accidentally. The word created the earth in spec with my design given to him. There is nothing random or conse uh coincidental that was not created for a time or season to keep my creation in all its ways. More awaits you, my love, for the discoveries of the earthly continue to unfold, and the release of that which was held from you is being released. The truth is always uncovered, for it screams from the earth, so it may know the light of day, and it speaks the root of truth, which may not be suppressed. The bloodshed taken from my people for gain and profit, cries out, and I have heard it and and put in the truth. Who will release it at this time? Nothing formed in darkness will evade disclosure. For I have sent it and sent you in this time period to unearth the secret. The secrets the darkness tried to hide. For many years, those with eyes to see and ears to hear have known the murmur of the truths were uh were buried and knew not where. I have led a perfect storm that uncovers all unrighteous acts that sweeps across the nation spre uh uprooting that which 7 minuteswas hidden and those who attempted to conceal it. Earthly time passed many generations who were vexed and told lies. They believed and paid their taxes with blood, sweat, and tears and worked feverishly that their families might have enough and some semblance of happiness. The earth measured this happiness in terms of material goods and extravagances, appealing to the earthly and appealing to all humanity, leaving a great many lacking and in poverty. Spend your wealth in this time for the betterment of all your brothers and sisters and not to be squirreled away for future and serving no one. There is abundance for all and I continue to give to those that give and praise and worship me of whom brought about all wealth to my people. Nothing was created by your own hands without the thought I have provided you. You are my children. All that's all caps deserve to live in the opulence of heaven. Yet many have no food or water that was not contaminated by those who profited on making you ill. I created a perfect ecosystem which the enemy deluted and turned to suit the profits of a small group of men. The industrial revolution was the rise of the machine against my people. So advanced is it now it tells my children how and what to think. Humanity lost its connection to the spiritual of which it was born from. It is time to turn back to the spirit being that you are and do that on the earth which is for the good of humanity and to overthrow the tyrannical. A new dawn awaits my love for you to be comfortable in. The Lord thy God focuses on me. All caps. Uh let me do that again. A new dawn awaits my love for you to be comfortable in the Lord thy God. Focus on me and not on how you will keep lights on and food to eat. Let me be your provider and question not how or what, but knowing I will always fulfill that of which you need. Needs and wants are two different things. You will always be provided for that which complements your assignment as I have gone before you to make you uh to make it so. All my children are from the same source. None is above another for all are born of my love all caps which is unending and has no heights, widths or depths. For it is unconditional and the source of which all of creation was born. Nothing was created without love. And yet many are denied it. For the enemy hunts on that which is love and defiles it and deviates it into that of which is of the flesh and feels good in the short term. You have dis been deceived by the rewards of self which is short-lived and have nothing in the eternity uh for you have turned away from your source of true love and given a substitution of artificial experience you think is love. If you cannot trace its roots back to the word and the Lord thy God, it is a false idol meant to take you from the narrow path leading you to darkness. Test the nature of all things against the word and the Holy Spirit will indeed show you the way. There is the path that I am all caps has laid out for you to follow. And you will follow his path, his message, his tribulations, his joys and sorrows that he walked for you. Just as you are walking, so did the Messiah walk and overcome. He died and paid your way to keep you in all your ways with the Father and his covenant. Rejoice, my children, for you are in the kingdom age. If you will, but look past the trees, you shall see the whole of the forest. Fight on, my love, and know the battle intensifies before it's won. Such is war, but it is your favor. It it is in your favor and already written in heaven. Continue to focus on me all caps. And continue to rebuild the wall and tend to the mountains of influence I have created. Build it all back in spec uh like specifications with my covenant and you will be doing the will of God. That's all caps. Know my love that each small part of the whole contributes and not all are required for all jobs. I have chosen my David in this time as the most qualified to accomplish that of which I sent him. Even raising a child or giving service to my children is part of the infrastructure required by all of society. No speck uh that's s p e c k or portion of humanity was not brought for a reason to this earth. Walk in the truth, the way, the word, and the light in all things. And remember that from which you came, thus saith the Lord thy God this day. 

 10.14.2025 

 Redirected 

 Thus sayeth the Lord of hosts, justice was redirected against the innocent for far too long. I am taking away the authority of appointed judges who are placed in pos into positions for their party affiliation and not fairness. Nothing that has been ruled by them is fair or just. It is strictly payment for their appointment to fulfill an obligation to their election to the post. They are merely puppets of justice. Nay, I am bringing true appointed and anointed judgment upon the land, and only those who are based in truth to their oath and duty will stand up to my refiner's fire. The cost of their traitorous judgment have ruined lives at every level, and I have a score to settle with them. For I am all caps, the justice of all things which I have created. Nothing escapes the Lord thy God. Justice, be it now or later. All must be fair and balanced for the wisdom of God is the cornerstone of the law. Excuse me. Balance in all things is the characteristic of the Lord thy God and of the Lord's and that's all caps on the Lord's seed plant and harvest. What has been planted over the last few centuries has grown into a tangled thicket of brush of which I am clearing. There will be no harvest that goes unfulfilled. That which they sowed, thus shall they reap. And the harvesters have gone forth in the nations, and the weeds pulled to return to a f fertile soil for my next first fruits to flourish. That was hard to say. The children are this crop of which I seek, untainted by the enemy. faith beyond question due to their lack of disillusion and doubt. They will walk in the spirit as a child and are not deterred by what man says is possible, for that is of little consequence in the heavenly. The thoughts and will of man is so easily disrupted and spoken lies of the enemy to break man's fragile faith. The faith of which I speak was tainted by years of propaganda and false positives. Entire generations molded by false doctrine and mythology. Odds of natural evolution are so slim they're improbable and so indoctrinated as fact that many of my children have accepted it and even hybrided it with some sort of uh evolution by way of God to fit their narrative and what they think is their model of creation. The truth was documented by the word and is much simpler than created something from nothing which only is possible by God. This is but one of the deceptions that has been shown to my children who have accepted a lineage of a primate rather than the line lineage of a king. Nothing could be further from the truth. All things the word created were of God and his design for it to be so. Can you not just believe based on the Lord thy God's testimony of how it was created? Did I create hundreds of variations of a species that might never be seen by my children? Would I waste time on the redundance uh my love? Nay. What was created was intentional for the time it was created and the purpose of which the Lord thy God designed it to function. The enemy created that which was, is, and will always be an abomination as cheap fakes are all he is ever capable of. Everything has a time or purpose under heaven. For my creations follow the order of the Lord thy God and what is necessary for the task at hand. My love, your lineage was laid out in the word and its destruction and saving up the seed of humanity for a replanting to start again was founded upon Noah and his seed. Yet the evil spirit of the wicked remained only in Christ Jesus was its authority on the earthly taken away and given to man if he would just believe and walk in it. The keys to your kingdom were bought and paid for by the blood of the lamb. The Lord was was a one-time sacrifice that last until the end of time. Sacrifices on altars in high places are still being performed, but not for the glory of God, but for the dark forces and its residue that is still in the physical. In this time and season, their witchcraft and child sacrifices practiced to this day. Combat it in the in prayer, my love, for that is your weapon. prayer not against flesh and blood but against your enemy which is the dark spirits, powers, principalities and wickedness in high places in this realm in my name all caps. You have all the weapons at your disposal. If you will turn uh if you will turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to the ws of the devil, he may only influence. It is up to you to be strong in the word which is the sword of the spirit to combat every foe which comes against you. Under my wings you may reside comfortably under the shadow of the Lord thy God who is always with those who believe. I have sent you the Holy Spirit which was never available to the masses in the Old Testament. You have been given my all caps new testament to keep thee in all thy ways in the covenant I have made with you. We have a blood covenant and as such you will walk in my laws and praise and worship the Lord thy God with all your heart, mind and soul. That which walks outside of God walks in darkness in the wilderness, subject to the attack by the enemy roving jackal which feeds on the lost and the weak in the spirit. Tighten up your defenses, my love, and leave no entrance unattended. Let not your attention wander on that which is of little impact. Focus on the Lord thy God for all your will and all your strength. For the predator is always looking for a way to infiltrate your temple. Although he has infiltrated the eklesia in the physical church. It is up to you to protect your temple of which the Holy Spirit is seated. Allow not that which is not in the light. For a small seed of darkness will indeed grow if watered and cultivated by a careless farmer. Leave not your lambs in the company of wolves, as the first fruits of your seed are always vulnerable to the siren-like words of the enemy. They were planted in your nation centuries ago, and you have witnessed the result. Insolent children sprout to insolent adults, incapable of seeing or hearing the truth. You must turn to the old ways to move into the future, which is pristine and untarnished. Corrupt it not with inattention, for that is an enemy of my people that must change. You must be watchers on the wall, able and willing to shout an alarm over deviations that head off the path I have given you uh the path I have put you on. Listen not to the enemy and hear the voice of the your king who has anointed you to operate on his behalf on the earth. You are my body and in me as I am in you. You are one with the Lord thy God to walk in his mercy and glory till such a time as I return. Occupy and multiply is the word I bring you for this time. For the enemy was trying to reduce your number. Only in new wine flask and those reconditioned will I place glory which is showered over all the earth and all flesh flesh. that which is renewed in the Lord thy God in his name and resurrected will later uh with later ascends to the m uh majesty of heaven and all that I have for you in eternity a rebirth into the heavenly to to bring forth that which is on the earth as it is in heaven and the fullness of the kingdom age. My love, live in my shalom as the storm rages and believe not that which is not of the Lord thy God and written in his word. The Holy Spirit will help you understand that of which is written in a meaningful way to you. I love you beyond all reason, my love, for you are my child of which I have created. I am calling the weward children home to God and family. Watch as this comes to pass. Thus sayaeth the Lord thy God this day.  

 10.17.2025 

 Engaged 

 

Thus saith the Lord of hosts, my child, as a believer in me, all caps, you are my fiance in my all caps name and are destined to be wed with me for all eternity. Wed in the spirit for those who have a hard time with this concept. The wedding knows not the traditional male and female roles because as believers we are one. You have been melded into the Lord thy God and relate through the Holy Spirit while on the earth. All things pass to and through 2 minutesthe Holy Spirit in the earthly and as communications in the spirit. This is your reality which is what God all caps has created and not expectations of earthly which is the fruit of your labor in the earthly. You are granted grace and mercy for my love for you not your deeds. What you set out to do in your heart and what you accomplish that does service to others is my defining rod and not the sheer number of things you put on your plate. I give you a path to walk. Some will walk simpler paths as it should be. Some have the capacity to walk more difficult paths as that is how you were made. The difficulty is preparation and training for the journey and the destiny. I have given some ideal earthly families to create a physical body needed to walk the path. I have uh the path I have for them. Others are warriors and as such need to fight much harder for their path is much more difficult. I have put them on. But Lord, is that fair? Question mark. I am a god of balance. All in thy uh all in they weigh the same. As some grasp early on the importance of the earthly family to shape your personality on the earth, the warrior is battleh hardened, walking through darker paths at times, overcoming obstacles that would make their brethren freeze in terror while being of no consequence to another warrior. You are annealed in the fire and hardened inaction through the blood of the lamb of God. You are meant to be a eternal being merely passing in the earth to improve and enhance that of which I have put in you to serve mankind as I have served you and to be a positive influence upon all you meet. You are a reflection of me and will do as I did for you uh did for you. For that is the way of the Lord thy God and the example I gave you upon the earth. I came to spread the good news and allow you free will to follow me on the path to the father. I hold no one hostage or ask for ransom from you. For love is free and is never forced. For that which is forced is disingenuous and not of the heart of which I judge the merit of a man or woman in parenthesis. That which is done from the heart is doing God's will in the natural as well as the spiritual. For love is the root of all salvation and the lesson of my teaching to you. If all that was required was to say some words without the connection to your heart. Is that not just speaking that which has no weight? Let all that you speak weigh a ton in the service of mankind. and to glorify God. Speak not idle words, but choose to have no opinion, and don't opine on that which you have no experience or ability to judge the heart of the matter. To do so, is it not just speaking false testimony based on your emotions and not the reality of that of which you aren't authorized to judge upon. opinion in the earth is just based on the experience of yourself and not of the person you are judging. Have you walked in his shoes even for a moment? Do you know all of his path and what was given to him by God to walk through and to learn? Nay, let judgment be given from my perspective. For only I can know the heart and intention of their actions. As was said in scripture, as you judge, so shall you set the bar to be judged against. Enter all thought only through your all caps experience. But hold no other to that experience which only you can walk in. Hold no opinion of their personality based on outward. but the fruit of their words and what they hold in their heart. Choose to understand and not to place them to a standard designed by you. I gave you a path as I give your brethren paths to walk based on what I know is their expertise and what they're able to accomplish. Would I set you as a pilot of a commercial plane with 300 souls on it knowing full well you didn't know how to fly? Would I put you as a teacher in Sanskrit knowing you have trouble mastering your own language and know not languages outside of it? Nay, I have given each child a task they are more than capable of accomplishing as I have seen the result from the future before you were even sent to your mother's womb. There is nothing that surprises the Lord thy God. For I see the nature of all things from any point in time. Choose to do that of what of which I have expected you would do. And know it is I who have designed your path. Walk straight as it does not uh walk straight in it and do not wander in the wilderness vulnerable to the enemy which stalks you from birth to to the tomb. There are always multiple directions one can go. Sometimes the most direct is not the path I have sent you. For I know the pitfalls of which you were tempted to fall into. I always I am always there if you will but call out and repent for your misstep and learn the lesson of what you found yourself in. Am I merciful? Have I cut off anyone who comes to me and repents? Do I strike you with a rod and give you attitudes of guilt? Question mark. Nay, I do not. No more than you would harshly correct a toddler for a misstep. There will be falls and I am always there so you don't strike your head of which there is a certainty will happen without the grace and mercy of God. Walk the path of God. and not the path of least resistance. For that path is full of traps and temptations. Walk in the armor of God and yield the sword of the spirit which defeats all enemies who come against you. For I will guide the hand of those that know the word, the way, and the life. Be the warrior from the Lord thy God, sent to bring the good news and glorify him who has sent you. No evil will befall those who choose to walk to the complete uh walk to complete the path. I have put you uh I have put you for it has been let me do that again. Sorry. No evil will befall those who choose to walk in the comp and uh walk to complete the path I have put you for you uh you for it has been scouted well in advance of your arrival and I know what will transpire even before you were sent. I love you, my child. In all your ways, all your hopes and dreams I have seen and in faith with all those things be done in Christ Jesus name for your benefit. We may not always share what is important and to your benefit, but what I send you will be vastly superior to your own understanding of what is needed. At this time, rejoice for what you have asked for is coming to fruition. And patience is he. Patient is he who waits without complaint and occupies and multiplies all that is given to him and all that is given from him. See the world as light and getting lighter, not light becoming darker. for that is not the case, nor what you should prophesy into the situation. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day.  

 10.18.2025 

 The Road To The Promised Land 

 "Walk my child to that of where I have pointed you, for you have been faithful in battle, and the physical reality of this war will become apparent. Fear not, for this is the path you must walk to complete this part of the road to the promised land. The promised land is vast and wide, and many of my children have fought victoriously and bravely. Lord, will all see the end of the battle? My child, all will see the end. For uh be it with me in heaven or on the earth, for your seed and the new remnant in the army of light will rebuild and finish the battle in yourstead. They are being raised up to walk confidently in the Lord thy God and to walk into the future which is untainted and pristine in nature. Generations will carry on the legacy of the road to the promised land. There will be great celebrations at various points as each older warrior will see triumphs and wins and enjoy the poils. The ending battle comes only after all is rebuilt and the nation is secure in its place, restored back to the founding father's dream and that of which I gave them in writing the constitution. A new way brings a new day. Rejoice now, my love, for you can see the end is triumphal and not a loss for the children of God. For I am with you and will be with you all into the future and end of mankind and the new heaven and new Jerusalem, excuse me, until the Lord thy God can be seated with all. And there is nothing but celebration as the bride of the lamb communes and enjoys the universal and unconditional love of the Lord thy God into eternity. Your joy and comfort for all whom believe in me is assured if you will have faith and complete the walk on the narrow path to I Christ Jesus who is the gate unto my father's house. This earth uh the earth will change and catch up to all that was held back from you. Health will be will increase as new technology will remove the sickness you have you see now. The road is indeed long and winding and not all can be seen in one stretch. But it was and is my promise to deliver you to green pastures beside still waters. and deliver I will rest assured my aged warriors that the fight was fought and won and each will do their part of the collective to bring earth as it is in heaven. Strive to live in that culture and mindset for you will occupy and multiply until such a time as the father has called the very end. From the worst of times to the best of times have you bravely spanned this period of time. Each of my warriors are valiantly completing their contribution to the greatest time on earth bar none. Rejoice and praise the Lord thy God, whose plan was always unification of mankind, and the gathering of souls in the harvest for the wedding banquet. For I come in judgment on those who stole and robbed my beloved of their health and poisoned them. Who stole the youth of many who slept in bewitching and shouted discontent with the establishment. One pitted against another. Race, color, and creed. and any way the enemy could attempt to divide my children. Divide and conquer for that is his motus operandi to div to divide my children. Uh let me do that again. Divide and conquer for that is his their their motus operandi deception and lending a deaf ear to each part of the culture. creating those who behaved in a strong self and not of the word for their father is Lucifer. Modern-day Pharisees and Sadducees of the evil which never died whom embraced diversity merely for the 7 minutesoptics and not for the cause. Much was promised, none fulfilled. For the enemy is no keeper of promises, but always breaks them to accomplish his destruction of the creation of the Lord thy God. His writing uh his ending is written and foretold in scripture, and that changed not for that is a sure prophecy that he well knows is certain. defy his attempts of infuriating your defenses uh of infiltrating your defenses, my love. Stand strong and keep the armor of God on, which is your acknowledgment of the Lord thy God, and all the weapons and promises he has kept for you. The weapons of spiritual warfare were given to you to the promised land to arrive unscathed and not weak and broken. There will be no wandering in the wilderness for my body has raised up a mighty army of light. Love and unity which is growing as we speak. The time of the battle is now all caps. Stand and give up. no land as this will all move forward to complete that which I have foreseen and planned for many many years. The justice I have promised for so long and you have been born into this time to see the birth of the union and the children of the revolution in all lands and people. The war of love and understanding of my children when they felt uh like retribution was their craving. Yet they forgave and walked in my path all caps praying for those who oppressed them. I am most proud of that endeavor and the understanding and faith in that of which you couldn't see yet remain faithful to the cause. Well done, my servants. Continue through this segment of the battle for it intensifies. But fear not, for this is part of the plan and necessary to cement the foundation of the new world and its freedom on a scale you never knew. I bring you out of the darkness into the light of the Lord thy God, which is warm and blinding to behold, the light of love beyond measure, that that which will settle you on your knees in grateful weeping. Praise the Lord your God, for that is what lies ahead into the distant future. But all will see the vengeance I have in enacted for all who have been oppressed and abused. Stay strong, my eklesia. Fight not about dogmatic differences, for those are merely differences in semantics and misinterpretations of scripture which were fueled by the enemy. The truth will indeed set you free. Welcome to the truth of the Holy Spirit, the word and the life of which you are all born into. Accepting the gift of the Savior. I love you my family and the end of the 13 is well at hand for their spoils will be returned to you my love. know and see this happen and keep your focus on me and your defenses of your temple to keep you in all your ways. For you are in me and I in you. Shalom, my warriors. Fight on this. Thus sayaeth the Lord thy God this day. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 10.23.2025 

 Let The Good Times Roll 

 My children, the time you have looked forward to and the time of justice is upon us. Although the earthly governmental clock runs incredibly slow, let the good times roll for despite the battle which continues. You may see the handwriting on the wall. Many many TKL eupfars. The kingdom of the evil families is dying a slow and messy death. Yet they persist and don't give up. So stay vigilant on the wall and guard your defenses. The wages of evil and sin is being reaped and so shall they gather what they grew. the nature of man's character in the darkness. Do they cling to their flesh while their wickedness refuses to die? The die has been cast and their punishment is being applied as they have fallen short of the glory of God and failed to listen to that which is the truth, the Holy Spirit. For without him their direction is rudderless and their time is short. Only in the light will you be saved from death and have eternal life in my name all caps. Look for ever uh increasing desperation to call for drastic dimensions in their plans. They will leave nothing on the table and move on plans that are weak and reversible. My children, be not frightened, for I am with you, the very essence of the light and the way on the narrow path, who shall be gathered as my golden wheat, bountiful and full of beauty I have put in you. React not with the plots and schemes that are being dreamed up. For this is not the time to to microanalyze, but to obey and bring forth all remnants, who shall be renewed in I, Christ Jesus, who leads the flock, who lead the flock into the promised land. Be not fearful of proposed wars or potential conflicts created solely to distract and draw attention away from the other hand uh what the other hand is doing. Much chatter about the unfairness of what is good and even bigger whining and complaining that that of which they are guilty is being redirected against them. A portion of the children of God has banded together to serve him who is the alpha and the omega. The Lord thy God who is above all of creation. Numbers increase as a resurgence in the Lord thy God whom no one may question or dispute as being the truth and the way is created into fruition on the earth. Such times have been on the earth before, but not in the strength. For it has been said, I am all caps more loved and more hated than any time in history, as are my followers. For if they hated me, they will hate you. Hate not those who were fooled, my children. For their eyes have been covered, and their ears hear only what they wish to hear. Many are fishing for minnows when a boat full of fish is available to those who believe. Be the fishers of men, the fishers of spiritual soul of man. Teach them and comfort them who will be in shell shock at this time. The evil and crazy behavior will not last forever. For the mercy, grace, and glory of the Lord is being poured out as we speak. Some will be in a easy uh some will be in easy to see large ways, others in more subtile ways which could go unnoticed. The blind shall see and the deaf will hear for they will understand the parables of the Lord thy God in the near future. Let the scales fall from their eyes that they be made whole in the Lord thy God and the taste of the fruits of the promised land. Let them know as if a switch or valve had been turned off that what they saw as light was indeed a false illumination and is being uncovered. The renegade has been exposed and he is but the puppet from above. None may call themselves kings as I have anointed Osiris to complete my work upon the earth. and completed. He will continue in prayer for all those who are oblivious to the truth for the oracle of the enemy. Oracles of the enemy are speaking only in desperation and trying to once again spin what is fantasy to the masses. Listen not to them, for they are under no obligation to tell you the truth. What they spread is so much fertilizer which is plentiful in their camp. They wish to plant their evil crops, but nay, I will not let them live. For they who knew me will not be fed. Uh, let me do that again. They wish to plant their evil crops, but nay, I will not let them live. For they who know me or knew me, not will, not fed uh who knew me not, sorry, will not be fed of the truth and will not see uh the light of day. for their hearts are dark and devoid of light of the Lord thy God. Keep your leader in your prayers for the power of the body of Christ to bring the power of the Holy Spirit on earth is mighty. Believe it and that which glorifies the kingdom is granted to you and rewarded are those who are faithful and forget not the poor and destitute. During these troubled times all who are last will be first as the script is flipped in the kingdom age. In my name shall they rule and reign over the earth which I have given you the keys to. This is not a time of fruitlessness. For the goodness of the Lord thy God has granted mercy over all flesh. I will bring together the harvest of a historical time in history uh which will not ever be rivaled. For that which is of the kingdom is wealthy beyond all measure. your time to rebuild that which has destroyed uh which was destroyed is now in the upcoming seasons. Be not saddened by the time frame for what seems like an eternity in the earth is but milliseconds for God of whom time exists on multiple dimensions and is far more complicated than man's uh feeble mind might imagine. You need not know it. Just understand that which is God's and that which is man's obedience to him who created all. There will be no tears wet for the righteous, for they shall dine in the house of the Lord thy God forever. Only by my mercy are you given this gift. I give it freely as I gave the life for you who might believe in me. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day. 

 10.27.2025 

 Faith Beyond 

 "My child, have faith beyond the natural. Have supernatural faith, for in the spirit is your home. Come forth, my child, into the love and compassion of the Lord thy God, for he has known you in all of eternity. Take my hand and walk with me on my all caps path, for nothing can harm you. Nothing should concern you. You are protected by the Holy Spirit who dwells within. Let his words speak through you. Whenever you're at a quandry for what to speak, for he speaks the truth about the word and the way. You are blessed beyond measure, my dove, for you are a child of God, a heir of Christ Jesus, who gave you salvation and will also welcome all who humble themselves and ask him. My gift is eternal, and I give it freely. I will give you uh will you give your heart to me, your mind and your soul? Question mark. I lead you to be all you are given to be when you are sent to the earthly. Each of you has a gift that is a unique signature that was created for you uh that was created in you to glorif glorify the Lord thy God on the earth. Always [clears throat] remember my love that you are eternal an eternal spirit being clothed in a body for to operate in the earthly. Your abilities are much beyond that in the earth. Speak it in my name and it can be so. Whatever your mountain is, declare it moved and so it shall be. The possibilities for your spirit are endless and vast beyond human understanding. If you have the faith, 3 minutesyou can truly do all I did and as it was written in scripture and more. as your time is not as short as was my ministry. But like a mighty seed through my apostles it grew to be mighty and grew many vines and many fruits. There is a shaking that is being done in the eklesia who were lied to and given incorrect teachings that have persuaded uh persisted for the ages like a tale that was told [clears throat] and spread by mouth that was convoluted and cemented as fact. Step out of the old and into the bold, my love, for now is the time of refer of a reformation, a revelation, and a revival of that which was dead to the Holy Spirit. [clears throat] In my name, you will call down strongholds in high places, cast demons, cast out demons, and spread the mercy and joy of the Lord thy God. Be my strong ambassadors to all that need it. Listen long and speak short. For you have ears to hear, so hear, my dear, and understand and minister to those in need. Give them your time, your love, and provide for them what I have provided to you. In that you will be doing the will of the father. Love is a chain reaction in the kingdom. The love of one kindness spurs the next kindness, and so it goes, for it is never ending, unlimited in scope and breadth. Love is the power of the Lord thy God, as through him there is nothing but love. 5 minutesFor he is a protective father who loves you enough to correct you when you are wrong and to bless you when you're when you've done my will. The Holy Spirit is your measure and will always give you the correct direction if you'll just ask and learn to listen all caps with your spiritual ears. That which is told you that aligns with scripture is of God. Go where I see thee, for Go where I see thee, for it is already predestined, and your way is prepared for you, my child. Uh, for you are my child. Nothing may oppose you if you will stay focused on me, my love. Walk bravely in this new day, my love, for it will get better. Keep in prayer and keep in the worship to the Lord thy God, who created all. and is never absent from your being. I understand that now seems like a turbulent time and seems unending in your perspective. I assure you, my love, that it has a finite ending, a plan that has developed years and years ago, and each part of the prophecy is being fulfilled. The Bible indeed is a book of prophecy. Some fulfilled, some yet to be fulfilled. It's a it's as relevant today as it was when it was written. For it is the living testimony of the Lord thy God and his works. Examples of his love and compassion for his children even when tested are fully written in sculpture and scripture. There was always a purpose for my word. Nothing was wasted that needed not to be done. civilizations were not destroyed for no reason. Keep your temple clean, my child. Listen not to the liar that opposes you. Remind him of his destiny, where he will end up and how he will fall like lightning. Let it be known far and wide that you are my body and my blood courses in your veins. I am the word, the way, and the gate, and that's all caps, of which you will pass if you will stay in my covenant. Where I lead uh where I lead, you can and will follow. For you are shaped in my likeness and accepting of my glory. [clears throat] Let it rain down, Holy Spirit, on all flesh. Let them see the game plan as it is unified and worked in them that believe. Raise a hallelujah for the mercy and the kindness of the Lord thy God. Do not fear, for there are many things happening right now that try the soul and understanding of man. The burden is light and my healing complete to those that believe. I love you beyond measure, beyond your faith. For you are my heir and benefactor on this earth. Battle on my warrior. For you are seeing your rescue happen before your very eyes. Praise the one who watches out for you always and loves you unconditionally. Keep the faith, my love, for it will grow and blossom and deliver the fruit you desire in your life. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day. 

 10.30.2025 

 Brave New World 

 "Prepare to enter the brave new world, my child, for the old will pass away, and a new revelation will be born and spread upon the whole of the earth. It is the time, I have mentioned, a time to cast away stones, and to rebuild that which is the rubble of a scorched earth. Let once again a beautiful garden be uh that which you seek to rebuild from the ruins of man's iniquities. 2 minutesLet freedom ring across your land as the traitors give up and take their punishment for their hearts are burdened with the sins that they foster in their very depths of their soul. Represent lost ones. Uh, I'm sorry. Repent, lost ones, for the time is rapidly approaching where there will be no turning back and you shall see me no more, for your eyes are blinded by the lust in the earthly things you covet. I say to you now, set aside your earthly delights, for you fill only your earthly soul, while your spirit weakens from the lack of the truth of the word. You look not hence, you can't uh you look not hence, you can't see it. You hear not as you listen not. You are in this darkness for you. Uh you are in a darkness for you. Turn away from the light of the Lord thy God. Let me do that again. Sorry. This this word is a little tough to read. You look not hence you can't see it. You hear not as you listen not. You are in a darkness. For you turn away from the light of the Lord thy God. Turn back to the Lord thy God where rest, all love, all compassion, all things of which I created in perfection. 4 minutesYou are creatures of that creation sent by God to fulfill and announce my glory upon the earth so all may know me. uh me as all caps and my all caps daily mercies. Can you not feel the power of the Lord thy God daily as it increases and ask for nothing but your obedience to the Lord thy God's covenant made unto the nations by its discoverers and dedicated to the Lord thy God. Let that covenant once again be renewed and aresh on earth as it is understood in heaven. Spread his love, mercy and goodness to all you greet to spread the word in whatever way others are familiar with so long that they may have eyes to see and ears to hear. This was the purpose of long-suffering parables often misunderstood for its knowledge was masked yet simplified so that you may understand the truth and follow the way of the Lord thy God to the gate acceptance into the uh and acceptance into the gates of heaven. It is a long voyage, my traveling children, but it is the voyage you were born to sail in this time frame. You will witness the largest move of my power ever seen by man if you will have eyes to see it and ears to hear it and faith to live it. Believe it and you can make it so. It is as I have told you, for I am not a man to lie to you. My child, I want nothing more than to prosper my children and raise them to further their seed in the life, the way, and the path to the Father. [snorts] Let their fresh seed be planted upon perfect soil. For I have burned the earth scorched to rejuvenate it and to clear it of the weeds which had sprouted from bad seed. May they plant my fruits which may be the seed of tomorrow for it to all be aresh. This is the way of the Lord thy God. For the storm last a short time, and renewal and rebuilding is as the Lord thy God has created it. Seed plant harvest again and again as the world is circular and what was will be again. It will be made a new so that all the people of the earth may know his laws of nature. And so it continues until called to final harvest of the fruits of the earth by the father. Glorify and honor him with first fruits free of blemish and spots bountiful and beautiful as the seed of which it was sent by him all caps. be free of the confines of the earth and be able to converse freely in the spiritual which is man's primary birthplace of whence he came. For from the dirt he has made and to the dirt he will return and leave earthly body as so much baggage and refuge. It was always just a way to transverse the earthly and to give it a life so the spirit may work within you to spread the glory of the Lord thy God. accept the spiritual which I have sent to you guide you and uh to guide you on your journey so that you may not be lost or in darkness. For in the darkest of times I am a beacon that shines within of my children who uh will believe in my name. Release my light unto the darkness, and light the world with your presence. For you are the heirs of the Lord thy God, who has given you the keys to your kingdom on earth by the price of his shed blood. Let all his fa followers accept fully his gift to them and move in his spirit for all to see. occupy and multiply his seed and the word until such a time the Father brings you home. Fear not, for I am with you always. Have no doubt in that, my love, for there is a nar a time when I turn from those who believe and keep my covenant. Be the Lord of your father and do as he did for you. Be the son of your father and do as he did for you. For that is pleasing to the Lord thy God and is moving in his covenant plan. May all know my all caps love and goodness. And let nothing stop you from uh from that goal. 10 minutesWorry not about the evil men and women who seemingly are not facing justice. For I say unto you, that in this time all will face that which attempted to mock the Lord thy God. those that killed off a generation in sin and decided whom or who wouldn't be allowed to live uh the life God had given them to its uh to its natural conclusion. Nay, you control me uh you nay, you control me not. Man, I'm having trouble tonight. I'm sorry. Nay, you control me not. You wicked serpents, for the Lord thy God is sovereign over all things in heaven and earth, and bows not to the wishes and desires of mortal men, tainted by the fallen ones. Let the 11 minutesancient ones be once again exposed by the fruits of their iniquities they have led on the earth. I am healing you, my love, and bringing my plan unto the earth. see it through until the end, in which case I will return for you. I will do your heavy lifting and give you a course of action by the Holy Spirit if you will just follow it and question it not. see at this time exactly what the enemy has promised and yet can't deliver and the deceptive spirits which roam and cause chaos throughout the world. replace it with a piece of my word. Uh with a piece of the word, uh my teachings to the new generation uh and my teachings to the new generation who will take it further as it was meant to be. Listen not to the voice of other shepherds, for you will recognize my voice, for you knew of it in scripture. All that is all that is works within that scripture and all that that is uh and all that is not is outside of it and thus outside of God. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day.  

 11.03.2025 

 Bind 

 

"Bind the ancient ones, my love, for I long ago gave you authority to do so. Fear not, for they are unable to touch you, for you are under the shadow of the Almighty and offer no safe stronghold for the enemy. Leave no defenses open, my love, for the enemy is terribly upset with the resolve of the children of God. The damage inflicted is far greater than he anticipated, and he is now like a wounded animal lashing out in all directions. You have left no time for the full extent of his plan to ever materialize. Years were spent getting an infrastructure of evil established on your campuses and neighborhoods. The scales will continue to fall from their eyes as the young awakened the lie of the enemy. ome will stay bewitched for a time, but the light has been turned on and what was darkness is no longer. Rest assured, my love, that I will all caps have my order in uh will have my order in my all caps courtroom. And that which seems impossible is my all caps possible. I have always worked in what some might call long odds. Yet I always knew the armies that I put together from often the least number carried the weight of the Lord thy God, and nothing may stand against it. Does anything exist that may challenge me? All caps. Long-term, my dear, question mark. I allow that which is of evil to be used against the same enemy to further their shame upon their losing. You have won, they have lost, but they will continue to work every angle promising the flesh uh to every angle promising the fleshly which is easy uh while shading the path that is hard and leads to the Lord thy God. Battle after battle, test after test, I have delivered on my promise to you, my love. Witness the turning of evil into that which serves God. There will continue a time of mopping up and rebuilding all the seventh mountain majesties, removing all traces of what was the old guard and its banking and money laundering schemes. reality is shifting into its true self. For only in the truth lies the root of that which is on the earth as it is in heaven. The truth illuminates illuminates the darkness of the deceiver and shows his inability to create anything which is positive. For there is nothing in him besides blind rage. Self-worth is what he speaks to my creation. A A shadow government, a shadow society, and the defilement of that which the Lord thy God has created. Jealousy taken to the extreme against the creation from the ground of which I breathed life and gave assignment assignments to occupy and multiply the kingdom of God upon all the flesh of the earth. Let the assignments not be forgotten. For the ways of the wicked are being dealt with, my love, and you are my weapons upon the body of the Lord thy God on the earth. I have always created a framework for my plans to be const uh constructed with my children and not just given out to them out of my love for them. For love requires work to keep it lit and renew from season to season even when the times seem harsh and impossible. This is God all caps at work in his element. Shock and awe is my all cap signature. For I am under no rules of engagement and have the resources of knowing that which I have created far in advance. There are no surprises for my creation always responds ultimately to my will despite the free will I offer all who accept the truth in the way. Love becomes the goal and not the cheapness of flesh which is but a moment. God is eternal and the same now as he was and nothing has changed uh that of which I have laid out in scripture. The same yesterday as today and unto and into tomorrow. My love until we are all united under unto the father and celebrate at the wedding banquet banquet. This is your cross to This is your cross to bear. As I did on the earth, the work required for unrelenting and unconditional love. [clears throat] To any and all of those you meet, I have left you clear examples of my life for you to follow. I have paid your price and given you the keys to the kingdom. In my stead will you rule and reign until the father decides on time of the ultimate harvest of the first fruit. Continue to give your seed your attention. Lead them to the water of life in the word and sh and shape a society of righteousness, not despair and bondage. Know I have always loved you my child. For you came from the father's heart, mind, and soul, a bright light sent to the uh sent forth to light the city on the hill and do the will of God on this earth. Relax in my rest, my child, for the battles are long and not always short like you had wished. character is built upon trials and tribulations on the earth, the training ground of the soul for the glorification of the Lord thy God. You have all weapons and continue to pick them up and advance. Give no land that you have conquered, for the promised land is ahead. And it uh and in it you will love uh you will live in love and harmony and compassion of your neighbor. This is the way of the Lord thy God, and what is expected of my children. Do as I have done and look not for revenge. For I will fight those battles and give payment to the ancient that has tried to shape the future of what uh of which only I am sovereign. I alone hold the truth, the light, and offer you the way to eternal salvation. Pick up your cross and follow me, my love. Do not fear. That's all caps. Thus sayeth the Lord thy God this day.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 11.07.2025 

 The Glory Of God 

 

has things progressed differently than you thought? Did the King of New York's victory upset you, my love? Was it not as you thought it might happen? Hold on, my love, for nothing is complete until I say it's complete. Nothing is ab uh absolute for the Lord thy God. For I work in the margins of reality outside of time and earthly understanding. What looks on the surface to be a negative, I will use for good. Have you not learned this as my usual theme, my love? But why, Lord? Question mark. Is it not a lesson to be uh to those studying that when you're given lemons, you don't insist on making sasparilla? Okay. My child, always flow with the Holy Spirit and let him work you through the problem. When you're unsure of a strategy, for his way is true and always the truth, the way, and the life, he is in me as I am in him, as is the father and my believers. We are indistinguishable one from another. as our covenant binds us in the blood of the lamb. In my name you have all authority to rule your do dominion as you are my heir and therefore you wield the sword of the spirit which is the word of God both literally and figuratively. Excuse me. Let him with ears to hear and eyes to see bring forth the power of the Lord thy God where you roam. Let no obstacle define your path as in faith the path will be clear and your mountain will [clears throat] be moved yielding itself to your will. For you are in control of your destiny in my name. Uh, and so it will be done on earth as in heaven. Worry not about the communist who is elected, for there is a vast trail of dirt which will fresh uh which will be freshly dug up at a future moment in time. What is can always change my love. In the Lord thy God, there is no boundaries, nor will I ever be fenced in by anything. Question or uh all caps. For he who creates all works knows the working of it and its places that can be manipulated even in a even to a subatomic level. The realities of the quantum universe are far larger and different than most will ever understand. I speak the language of the of the quantum for it was I who wrote the book on it. The peculiarities of those dimensions would keep even the best physicist busy his whole life to understand maybe 2% of it. It is a vast sea of phenomena that is a universe unto itself and its rules are not conventional by any means. Prepare to hear quantum spoken of very soon, for this new system will be just the beginning into man's exploration of the possibility it unlocks in time, space, and reality. Does a tree make a sound falling down if no one is there to hear it? Does a quantum particle know when it's being observed and can change its behavior thusly? dark. The world, my love, is so much different than you have viewed it. I have put far more secrets in the earth than has been discovered, enough to keep man busy until the end of time. For there is nothing I have not thought about when creating it from the plans of the Father. Your faith can therefore truly move mountains from your path if you will believe in it just as if you believe in me. Nothing is impossible for God and by proxy for you in my name if you will have the faith to make it happen and doubt not. The failure of man is often that he doubts and he begins to sink into the sea instead of walking on it. How big can you dream my love? Can you make it real in your mind? For what you ask for in my name to glorify God will surely be done. Where does your dream end and your reality begin? For they are one continuous thing, my love. The dream is the beginning of reality coming into the earthly. I speak, let there be light. Therefore, from my dream comes the reality of light from where all things are spawned. The dream is always the beginning of anything creative born of the mind that I gave you. There is nothing that the Lord thy God has not put in your path. Nothing you made sovereignly by yourself that I did not touch or inspire. Nothing in heaven or earth exist without the Lord thy God. He is all caps the root of everything in the earth and the cosmos. Love, vibration, and frequency are the language of which all was created. The difference from one piece of wood to another is the mere frequency it vibrates at. This is the truth of the universe. All is in motion at some level down to the most sedimentary rock which appears to be solid and unmoving. This is the law of the Lord thy God. All things move. All things have their own reality. available dimensions of possibilities infinitely crafted where nothing is impossible. From this place does God rule and reign. The heavens are born of my thought and there is nothing which I bring forth that will not yield to my will. My love, this whole restoration of the earth as you know it seems impossible and by all logical thought undoable to many loose ends, too many loose ends and potential failures. This is where the Lord thy God excels as I work backwards from the end to the beginning. Thus, I have no complications as I am able to see the result first and work from there. Did you think that there was no reason for the scripture of seeing from the end to the beginning? I assure you, my love, the Lord thy God never waste motion of thought on that which has no purpose. Deepen your thought process, and you will begin to see the ways of God. Look not to your simple understanding, but inquire of the Holy Spirit for things that are outside of your grasp. He is your teacher, your confidant and compass as you walk on the paths of righteousness. He will always warn you of that which you are falling short of the glory of God if you will just ask him and accept his counsel. He is the conduit of the power of God on the earth. It is in him that it flows down from God to bring forth that which you desire and the ability to do all manner of things. Nothing done in my name on the earth happens without the Holy Spirit. This is why so many times some churches or eklesas seemingly have no power to do the things I that I did. It's about relationships. For why would I say I never knew you when I sent you to this earth? If my relationship is never consummated and you are not in covenant with me, then in essence uh sorry I lost my place there for a second. Then in essence you have not made yourself known as in as accepting me. Am I not powerful enough to do all you require and more? Is there something more powerful than God? I think not. Nay, my child, ask and receive the glory and glorify the Lord in all the things you do. Make him your first and last choice. Build that relationship with God. For in him shalt thou dwell into time memorial for he creates a place for you. My child, the upcoming changes will be so radically different than what you were grown up into. For all you were told were lies would maybe have truth just as a cruel joke from the enemy. enough to get your attention but not enough to work with. Fear not, for what comes ahead will literally be light year uh will be light years for what comes ahead will be literally light years ahead of all you have known and nothing may stop that which God puts into motion. The wheels are in motion. Prepare for what is ahead, my dear, for it is truly will be a future of possibilities and not a future of slavery. For you are free, my child. You are owned by God and for you uh for you are his child, and he adores you with all his heart, mind, and soul, just as you shall love him. Be of good cheer, for optics are taking place that are not as they seem. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day. 

 11.12.2025 

 The Main Event 

 The undercard has been ran. We warm up to the main event, my love. So much preparation went into this plan, my love. Redemption comes with a price and the enemy will pay it. Fear not, for this may look like something it's not, but it's what you've been training for, my love. Prepare to blow the chauffear, for the walls will come down as the modern Babylon falls. Who were once the hunters will become the hunted as many attempt to flee. But it shall not be successful as I know where they are. The time of recompense is now, and you will see a quickening of arrest and information brought forth as the floodgates open up and the level of the swamp drops. Many of the players still cling to their cards, hoping to draw a hand they can play. Nay, my love, they will be holding jokers for their high stakes game is being lost by them. And there are no pitfalls they will not step into. Defending out of darkness reduces your ability to see and they have been made [clears throat] militarily blind and deaf as their resources to information fail. What was once easy has become all but impossible. The enemy can't handle impossible as even their media oracles are of no use and they are under control. The scripted broadcast are starting to have to be explain are starting to have to explain the lies of the past and they are unprepared to do so. But so they must do as they are heavily monitored and given no choice. The options in this in this the options in the mouse maze and escape routes are extremely limited and watched carefully. No wayward children or my wayward children will be graced with common sense and what seemed logical before is exposed for the chicken manure it has always been. No amount of spin makes it better. Only those paid protesters continue to try to subvert the nation with scripted dialogue which comes from the top that they must parrot and speak always the ame talking points. Consistency of lies as their trademark for it is disseminated to the oracles as their daily supply uh as their daily copy. The public is accepting less and less of it. Only diehard voters who have been deceived from birth still attempt to repeat the talking points just as someone who has been hypnotized and is being controlled. Manurion style long exposure to false narratives allow a savage trigger when they encounter the truth. The party of love and acceptance is anything but its infamy is centuries old now uh old now and mind control and propaganda is its tool of choice to control the masses. The wishing glass has gone blank and the enemy is blind and their outcome cannot be forecast as it in the past decades. Rejoice my children for the battle is being fought and the republic is winning. Witness the historic event for nothing can stop what the Lord thy God has put in motion and you will see the power of the Lord thy God and not doubt from whom it was uh who it came from. The staging and execution of the plan alone should be your clue that I alone have made this happen. My Cirrus and his generals are on the same page despite many who wonder his agenda and don't know why he hasn't uh been more concerned with the domestic issues. He is on point for he holds information they do not. Trust the plan my love. Where you go one, you go all. Shalom, my children, fear not. Thus sayaeth the Lord thy God this day. 

 Tell them, Donnie, remember my timing is my timing. Be patient, my love, for nothing this beautiful is crafted in a minute. 

 11.17.2025 

 The Word, The Life And The Way 

 

the word who was God of which all was made, who gave life to the dust of the earth, and thus was formed man. The word became flesh and showed the life and walked amongst men for a time. But all men knew him not. He left those that taught the way and sent the Holy Spirit to give direction for man to give him a path back to the Father that those who followed the narrow path would reach the teachings of the gate which is Jesus in parenthesis and dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Be thou humble, my children, for the gift I have given you. Rise up against your oppressors, and fight for that which is right always. Let no stone be unturned and brought into the fray. For this is the way of the Lord thy God, that no man may be turned away that desires to keep my all caps covenant. Let all that have breath be vindicated from the oppressors and their lineage be justified. For they lived a time of darkness and the truth in the way were lost upon them. They toiled and scraped out in existence, deceived of the joy which is the Lord thy God. Light be eliminate all illuminate all darkness and be born again of the spirit of which I have sent you. Radiate the light of God in all that you do. Be beacons of hope to all that are within your proximity. Let them feel the life force of the Lord thy God through you in my name. Be my proxy, my body upon the earth to advance the kingdom age for all to witness. It is a time of renovation, reformation, and retrospection to a simpler, slower time where life was appreciated with a sense of reverence and not a commercial endeavor of speed and debacle. Touch base with your roots, my love, for only there will you find the Lord thy God, and commune with him. Look not for glamour or prestige, for those are the ways of the wide path, and not the narrow. Be not hotty in thy ways, or actions towards others. Give that which the Father has given to you, mercy, compassion, and love, even more than thyself. Strive to go beyond the minimum, but give fruitful contributions to mankind every day of your life in the small ways and the large. Grow up your seed in the shadow of the Almighty, for his light will bring them up straight and strong of roots, so that they may endure the shakings of the world. The harsh environment shall be made habitable again, and corruption and evil will be driven to dwell in the wilderness far from the glory of the Lord thy God, of whom there is no ending or beginning. The highest of the high, God of whom you will worship and praise for the gift bestowed on you in this season. Spread the love of God to all you touch, all you speak, so that they may know the word to continue the legacy of his covenant on the earth as it is in heaven. May every creature know the breadth, width, and depth of the love of the Lord thy God, even though it is not fully understood in the earthly, and only in the spirit will thou know it fully. For it knows no boundaries or dimensions of time or matter. For God is love and love is the word, the way, and the truth. Walk that path, my child, my children, for it is prepared for you if you will, but pick up your cross and follow it in the way of Christ Jesus. For your tribulations will lead to resurrection and ascension to the Father. Allow no entry of the enemy into your temple, for it is a holy place and the seat of the Holy Spirit in you. Be vigilant and take inventory from the Holy Spirit to know that a strong man has not breached your dwelling to spoil your temple of its destiny. Walk in truth and justice and in the light of the Lord thy God, not in the darkness of the flesh and its carnal atrocities. Let the earth be born a new in the glory of God, which I will reign upon all flesh with an ear to hear and an eye to see. Give hearing to those without and vision to the blind of the love of the Lord thy God. and leave no one behind in fi in the final harvest of souls upon the earth. Let its number be as infinite as the love of God for his children. Let no man perish for his ignorance of the Lord thy God and all his ways. Let the light of God shine upon the path of the blind, that they may see, and let them hear his voice to those who were once deaf. In this time and season, you will see your oppressors kingdom kingdoms demolished publicly, and the nakedness of their shame will be exposed. They that mock the Lord thy God are destined to reap their vengeance, to reap his vengeance. Be prepared, my love, to rejoice and to worship and praise God for all your beautiful your bountiful blessings. I will bring upon you occupy and unite not divide, love, not hate, and compassion not intolerance in all your dealings as the Lord thy God has done for you. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day. 

 11.19.2025 

 Safe Passage 

 "Safe passage is yours, my love, as we enter into a time on the shadow of darkness. You shall have none other before you, for I am your king and your bridegroom. Let not your attention wander in the min uh minutia of the media oracles, for there is nothing to be learned there. I alone am your provider of all things. Will you trust me to deliver your credible information to you? Question mark. Pray always for discernment and truth and turn away from speculation and gossip. So much of what you hear is for optics and is that which is evil spun as good. Nay, it is not so. For even those who disseminate information in our new news sources are still selling a product, and what is spoken is not truth, but conjecture and opinion. I will give you the blaring truth through the Holy Spirit. For I do not speak from a place of likes and view viewers. I give my information through the prophets who hear my voice. There is no motivation to give scintillating stories. As man has free will to take or leave the information I give them. It is up to you to hear my voice. You needn't have someone spoon feed you what to think. Think independently in my name. For the truth is the root of the matter and it lies not. Nor does it miss uh does it embellish or suggest that which isn't? Have you not tired of seeking every crumb of information and trying to know uh trying to guess the whole of the plan? When and why are not within your power to know, my love, there are always in my timing uh to bring forth at precisely the right time. For I have always done things in a place in time you wouldn't understand for a variety of reasons that are for far too many for man's mind to comprehend. Does one need the molecular breakdown of air to breathe it? What would knowing change one thing in regard to your breathing? My love, focus on that which you can pray for and use your faith to alter, not that which is benign and unchangeable. That is the time you are in, my darling. You may turn over many stones looking for an answer, but my love, it will not change the timing or the understanding of a topic that has so many variables. The Lord thy God has designed it. I know it inside and out. And I know the wise and wins and the who's. It is I that inspire mankind always to do and create what they will. Do you believe man has one thought that is not brought from the Lord and created all by himself? My love, you are always or my love, you are not that powerful. For only in my name, all caps will it come to fruition. And it is I who gave you the very thought and further created a thought in your mind. All that is good, all that is true is from the Lord thy God. and for the betterment of my children and to help and raise you strong in your faith and trust in me. Do you trust me, my love? Am I not big enough to solve your problems? I have seen your problems arise even before they were sent to the earth. Time 6 minutesis not relevant to me in man's terms. If you could see directly to the heart of the matter, you would have my vision. For I know what troubles you and knew it when I sent you on your destiny upon the earthly. My love, have I not said that the path is narrow and difficult? Did I ever say, my child, that you would have no tribulation to my name? You are protected from harm, but still must face tribulation just as I did, and you will often walk in it seemingly alone. But I am always with you. Never forget that, my darling. You are tempted in the wilderness just as I was. You will be wronged for your beliefs and shunned by many. But that is the narrow path. There is no free passes, no shortcuts, for only the enemy works in supposed shortcuts. I will always be right with you. And if you stay in covenant and not turn away to the right or left, you are safe in my arms. I will let nothing touch you, my love, for my love. Uh let me do that again. I will let you I will let nothing touch you, my love. For my love for you is beyond your ability to understand it as my father did. There are times when I must let you walk through something by yourself. Even though I could intervene, but your growth and learning must take place. You alone carry your cross and follow my path. For that is the way of the Lord thy God and the road to ascension of eternal life. It is it is a small price to pay for such a gift by love. Question mark to face what life throws at you with dignity and grace and learn to roll with that which causes you concern. Have the faith to move the mountains in your path and call it out and say move from here to there here. Uh have I not said that you have authority and power to do something in my do such in my name? Question mark. Believe it con uh conceive it and create it for your faith. It will be given unto you in my name. That is my promise to you always that I am there and you have my name, my personal signate ring, excuse me, to conduct my business on the earth. For my name carries the same weight when you uh when used by a believer as if I were there myself conducting business. I have confidence in you, my love. In mystead, you will grow your talents and expand my word on the whole of those you meet. You are my ambassador, my proxy, my bride who has all authority over your dominion. If you would just stand and use it, I have given it to you. 10 minutesIf you have faith to use it, nothing may come against it. This timing uh this time on earth, this time on the earthly is a unique uh is unique and will never again be seen. For you are working in extreme hostile territory and there are those who stand become uh of interest to the enemy. This is war my love. The warrior who battles is the warrior who is trying to oppose as he champions the victory in my name. Stand firm and stand in the shadow of the Almighty, for I am behind you. Worry not, my love, for your army is much larger than any that might oppose you. Unify with your other warriors and fight not amongst yourselves for the color or flavor of your convictions for that is a m a moot point and leads you away from the true enemy. Can a house divided fight as an army? Nay, it cannot. Band together and do not waste your time arguing with your brethren. Is one denomination of the word more important than uh than the battle you are fighting? There is a time for that to discuss later and find common ground. But the enemy waits not while you busy yourself in uh deception he has created for you. Keep your vision focused on me and the path I have laid out for you. For the enemy is a predator who will stop at nothing to slow your progress or to destroy and kill it. Frustrations is the tool of choice for that which is uh which you concern yourself with takes you away from the battle and gives you increased anxiety which equates to fear. Fear nothing for I am with you my love and I will be with you through your whole destiny that I have sent you with the best version of you is all I expect not to change into that which you think is what I wish for. I put exactly what was needed into your personality to handle the task I have given you. You are a ne unique shade of Jim, my love, a special one that I crafted just for you. Shine your best light upon all you meet, and you will be doing my will. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day.  

 

 11.23.2025 

 Gone Fishing 

 

Have I not said, "All make you fishers of men, my love?" question mark. Now is the time to cast your net, for a bountiful catch is within reach as more and more pull in nets of fish. Are you ready, my love? Can you handle that which is about to happen? The future is like a dream you woke from in Jesus' name where all things have changed and you find yourself in a new land with your brethren. [clears throat] A clean slate is given you where the 2 minutesmountains align with my all caps covenant and the things of God are normal, not the exception. on earth as it is in heaven. Bountiful blessings as that is your promised land. And you will have dominion over it as I left it in yourstead. Prepare the ground, my doves, for the new crop to sprout life across all nations. The end of pain and suffering as new inventions and techniques come online. God's intelligence, not artificial intelligence. The mind of God, the goodness of God, the mercy of God is upon you if you will have faith and bring it into play. It has always been there for you, my love. The wicked found you weak and oppressed you while you were busy working. A lie can be bought if told enough and with enough support from the collaboration of the oracles of the media. This is how it has developed. fake war endings where nothing was resolved and the freedom was sold to my children. Short times of rebuilding the nations to fit a narrative of the enemy have been forced upon you. The illusion of a choice in your voting booth where behind the scenes the midway games begin and you are never allowed to truly win but given prizes for participation. The illusion of freedom to be wealthy on just your wits and a dream become where God was erased from your consciousness and your culture or iniquities became sweet and appropriate and choice was given to be what you will. The overhauling of creation to fit man's will, not God's. where feelings and self is paramount and unity and righteousness is discouraged. Allow the government to intervene over your entire life. Free subsidies for the all paid for the all that leaves no room for debate or disagreement. The beast brings his marking and minds of men are manipulated and used as mere pawns in a game of global chess. There is no truth to social socialistic governance. It has failed time and time again. Yet the enemy continues to bring it to suppress free thinking and to try to make everything uniform and controllable. Excuse me. We will protect you. You needn't have guns or weapons, for without them, no one can harm each other. A tale of a new paradigm where only the rich need to make decisions and the poor can pay for it. A democracy is where might makes right and right is penalized and destroyed. Nay, my child, raise up and band together. unify and multiply for the glory of the of the Lord your God uh for the glory of your Lord thy God. Believe not that lie that God has altered his covenant and he is somewhat changed from times of old. The lie that the Lord thy God or has ordained any manner of abominations and there is no consequences for your actions. the lie that self is above all and that God is good with this suggestion. Let us change scripture to fit our narrative instead of altering our narrative to fit the scripture. This is your current reality. And many are 6 minutesclueless and wholeheartedly agree with the enemy and his minions. They are blinded and see not the light that is the Lord thy God. And they comprehend it not. They hear not as they believe not. Wake my eklesia and do that of which I ask you. For only then will you have heaven on earth. The reformation, revival, and restoration is the culmination of my plan, my children. It has been long in planning and cost the lives of far too many people. A poisoning of a generation was perpetrated, but I am still a god of justice and my ruling is here. That which may uh that which many thought would never happen is happening. Those who were untouchable are being touched. That which could be bought is no longer for I will continue uh for for I will remove those selling it. The temple is being cleansed. My love, continue to clean your Alcap's temple and repair your fortifications, for the enemy is real and always active until the time of its final falling. You are hated, for you are created by me, and you are thought above the enemy in God's eyes. He attempts a move above the highest God to elevate above all. Nay, oh foolish one, for I have seen your iniquities before you were created, and you were given free will to play your role in all of creation. You were unhappy of your status and believed you could unseat the creator of all things. Question mark. You become severely injured in your fall, Lucifer. And light lightning, you will once again fall. Despite your years of behind the scene planning, I see all from the end to the beginning. And there is not one move you can make happen that hasn't already had a countermeasure uh scene to quill your infamy. You mock the Lord thy God, his son, and the spirit of God. And once again falling short of your target, you play with antiquity. Uh, you play with ant antiquated weapons that are no match for the that are no match for the Lord thy God. Your sad attempt is laughable and the Lord thy God in the highest of highs will never bend to your plots and schemes. You have crushed the dreams of my children for far too long. You have attempted to put them under your weighty and oppressive yoke. I must clear the scale of uh of justice so it balances one again. Be not afraid, my love, for this battle will culminate in success if you will but continue to stay engaged to your bridegroom and not f uh and not fancy other gods and idols. What seems true is far from it. And what is a lie shall become clear as the truth and the way given by the word shall make clear the path and the way I have given you in your destiny. Strive for your best possible self and honor and praise the Lord thy God. For your destiny is to glorify him always and create heaven on earth until the end of days are announced. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day.  

 11.28.2025 

 Justice 

 My love, the coldness of justice is being felt by the unjust and the unrighteous. Can you not see daily the works of the Lord thy God fully on display as countless are arrested either secretly or publicly? All will be known, my child. The Lord thy God is a God of appropriate punishment for a crime. Those who do such atrocities are still my children, and I still love them. For I know who they were when I sent them, and before the world tainted them, used them, abused them, and caused them to fall. The tree of good and evil and the tasting of it from humanity allowed them to taste of the good and evil and gave them a choice to do either as I sent them with free will. I do not tell you to focus on me and be in the word frequently just for my own entertainment. Evil is real, all caps, and its influences are well known by the Lord thy God, as I've watched the insidious birth of it, and it sickens me. I do all I can to steer a child away from it. Yet, like a moth to a flame, many cannot endure, as they lose sight of me, and know not my message. The reality is mankind has a love of the fleshly and the need to feel comfort and joy even if it's fleeting and forbidden in the enemy's influence. Nothing is off the table, my love. It starts very subtle uh subfly without immediate notice. But like a weed in an ex exquisite garden, it spreads and chokes the life out of God's creation and follows the ground and the air and the soil. The beautiful water of life becomes stagnant as man turns away from the source. The sorrow it brings me, my love, is beyond words. I weep for humanity as I've tried so hard to show them the way, giving them every hint and notion I can. Yet they listen to self who the enemy has bolstered in pride and disregarding my help. Repent, my loves, and reach out your hand to me so that I may cleanse you and put you back on the path. How many times? Of course, 70 and seven times. And yet even more, I am not a god of keeping count. Although it is recorded for once uh forgiven, I remember it not. This is not to say one must try uh not try to repent or turn away from their iniquities. 4 minutesHow can I expect you to forgive if I as your father and creator of humanity do not forgive you your trespasses? I have led you by example. Do I not follow through with the sacrificed I ask of Abraham and his son? Question mark. Did I not become the sacrificial lamb, the scapegoat times infinity for all my children born and the unborn sent to be born and and those sent to be born? Has the word not been brought to nearly all the lands? Word has not uh been banned? I judge not [snorts] the ignorant, but I reach out to all and put on their heart the love of the father, the word and the truth. Once man knows, he is responsible for his soul and his journey back to the father. Many are taught, but many still do not believe the word as they're influenced by the ancient evil and by the ego men gain by what they think is education. They eat of the tree of good and evil and become woke to that which is evil which the enemy blurs with good as he is the most subtle serpent serpent and they willingly eat of the fle uh eat of the fruit and come back for more. Oh humanity how I long how I long for you to listen and do as I ask. My warriors, this is a message to them. I bring not the word to ruin their earthly experience, but to give warning of what is spiritual and not the iniquities of flesh born of the enemy. Many here, but fewer believe it's not a myth or a false teaching that many wish to inject in the word. 6 minutesBe an example of the love of God. Let them feel the trust of the believer and the waiver not from showing them examples of the life of the way. For [snorts] as I gave you examples, [clears throat] so shall you give examples following the path I put you on. Lead them to my teachings by example, not harshness or guilt. for that is not love and leads many sheep away from what seems dangerous and unkind to them. Be thoughtful in your message and treatment of all people. Show only fairness and love and respect for your neighbor, and you will be doing the will of the father. Life requires no more time to do that which is right than than that which is not. Would you blindly lead a blind man to a pit? As it's written, treat others as I treat you. Look not to revenge or judgmental uh or judgment based on uh based in anger, for that is the foundation of wisdom of which the Holy Spirit will gift you should you ask and pay attention. The wisdom to know the truth from the ws of the enemy's falsehoods. the discernment that I, the Lord thy God, give you, should you just keep your focus on me? I am a jealous God, for you are my child and my most important gem, sent to the earth to emit the frequency of light I have put in you for your destiny on the earth. I crafted that frequency to operate that which I have given you to do in your destiny. My love, you would innanely do what I sent you to do if you would stay out of the traps of the flesh and the earthly. How will I know if I'm doing your will, my Lord? You will know by the fruit you are growing in your life and your servitude you exude for your family and neighbors, 8 minutesthe lack of self-s serving that is imprinted on your soul. You will know exactly what you are doing as uh what you are doing is my will my love. Do you not have a feeling about what is right and or wrong? Likewise you know my pa uh likewise will you know my path that which is light and that which is darkness. Turn from the darkness. For though you walk in the valley of the shadow of death, you are with me. I am all caps the light, the way and the way to the father. Be calm in the shalom in my presence for my touch is like a warm embrace and my mercy is beyond your understanding in human terms. The Lord thy God loves and sacrifices beyond measure, beyond time, beyond physical reasoning. Live in the light and be an agent of change upon the earth. At this time, my child, occupy, multiply, and bring about heaven on earth in the cleanup after the storm. Own the mountains of seven, and they will bend to your will. For humanity is only changed at the root, which is the anchored into the soil which has been sterilized and made rich for the growth of my first fruits going forward. You know all caps what to do, my love. Be not afraid and execute goodness in all you do, for that is the way of the Lord thy God. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day.  

 12.03.2025 

 Current Events 

 The events of December continue the destruction of the blue for they have gone too radical uh gone to a radical place in history and have no good intended for my nation all caps. This is one nation under God all caps and not under Sharia law. I will not let them take my nation back to 7th century. Islam will not be the religion of the USA, for it has always been a Christian nation and will be until the time of the end. I have trimmed the vines and enriched the soil for the planting of my next crop of first fruits and they shall be my finest crop yet. They will be nurtured and watered in the water of life and its roots will be deep within the uh within the Lord thy God. They will raise up their seed into the Lord thy God. For it is time uh it is the time of the reformation and rebuilding of the seven mountains and all influences will be on earth as it is in heaven. Now is the time of the kingdom age which will prepare future generations for the time of the end. Occupy all I have given you and give up no land all caps to the enemy. You shall have the spoils of war which you have fought gallantly and sacrificed much in your family bloodlines to receive. Generations of your lineage were stolen from and the enemy will pay sevenfold and yet more. I will remove the finances of the rich and give them to my children. 3 minutesThe first will be last, the last will be first. You will sit at the king's table, for you are my love. Uh for you, my love, are all kings and queens upon the earth, of which I gave you uh dominion. Lengthen the rope of your tent and move your tent pigs, for you will expand your hold over all you possess. Remember the Lord your God in your spoils. And let not money corrupt you, my love. For although the root of all evil, it is truly just the love of it, the covet coveting of it that I detest. putting money before thy God. Spread your wealth among all men, and I will help you build more. I reward those who glorify me, my love. Do the little things, and I will bring about the bigger things. Show me your maturity and 4 minutesbe ready for more and it will be given unto you for my eklesia will not all caps and eklesia with all caps fail this time. They will learn the lesson of giving up control and then being silent when they are slapped for no reason. remain not in a place of slavery, for in me you were never slaves, but children of the King of Kings. And as such, your wealth is beyond measure. My Jim, you are sparkling examples of the fire God made to burn away the darkness of your earthly, where evil is pursued and hunted, and not the hunters as it has been for far too long. You must realize who you are and disbelieve the lies of the enemy and his dialogue that you are being attacked in me all caps. Can the enemy attack you my love? Not if you truly believe and are in me for you are under the shadow of the Almighty or nothing may harm you. Excuse me. Fall not to the tricks. And if you stumble, re repent and pick up your cross beam and follow and proceed following me. For you will stumble in this lifetime, and you will have those attempting to trip you up and make you do things unbecoming of the Lord thy God. For that is the enemy's goal, and it cares not how it is accomplished. My love, you are never so fallen that I cannot reach you in an instant. There is no well deep enough for you to fall into, no craggy mountains too steep and perilous that I cannot pick you up from. For I look for the one and momentarily leave the 99 who have become mature and well keep the flock together in my absence. It was always intended as such. But many become lazy and were told to hold vigils waiting for the my return. Nay, do my business, my love, for you know of what I expect of you as told to you by the word and the truth. Continue down the path of righteousness that I put you on, and doubt not in that which I have told you. For you who believe are truly saved and worthy of uh worthy of passage before the Father. Deny me not and I will deny uh and I will deny you not to the Father. For I am the judge and all the and all will pass to him by me all caps. Give me positives to represent you my love. Let love be your guide and the redeeming rule of law and you shall do the will of the father always. Love is the language of heaven and it will once again be spoken on the earth as it is reflection of the heaven and all things in it. As you are in my image, the earth is heaven's image. The ancient evil turned it into a den of thieves, but I am turning it back. And you shall be my ambassadors, my love, so that you may glorify God by your testimony. The history of the planet will be rewritten, for it was never exposed and was never the truth, but merely a fabrication of history which you were sold to believe. Nothing on earth for centuries was done in love and truth as deception has ruled over that of which I left you. I am shaking and tearing down the infrastructure of evil that has persisted since the time of the watchers. It has been here since before the flood when evil was spread further and c and cultivated on the earth. The fall of man brought about the flood. But I shall only flood man with that which is good in this upcoming age. I shall flood him with my glory, and he shall be blessed and raised and praise and worship the Lord thy God from outside the walls of sacred buildings which hold no spirit. The Holy Spirit will not be denied from the dwelling of those who believe in the Lord thy God, and he will dwell in their hearts, minds, and souls. Let the evil denominations of corporate greed and profit be turned loose of my eklesia. For it is an army of light, not a congregation of darkness. Live in the light and the truth of the Lord thy God, except nothing that is not of God, except nothing that praises not the Lord thy God. For he is the way. That's all caps. and the truth. That's caps. Past, present, and future. Fly my eagles, for you will soar to unprecedent unprecedented heights, where the air is too thin for the enemy. You shall see with pinpoint accuracy that which lies ahead. Uh [clears throat] from an eagle's perspective, as I view things, let my ways be your ways and my vision be your vision. For you are in me and I in you, and you shall remain in my heart forever, my love. Continue the fight. The battle will heat up, but fear not, for nothing will come of the enemy's bluster. Listen not to the oracles of man and their false narrative, for you will believe the opposite of their lies, and find the truth uh lies there. Thus sayeth the Lord thy God this day.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 12.06.2025 

 Ship Wreck 

 

"Let the vessels of the wicked be dashed upon the rocks they themselves have created. For there is a great shipwreck coming from their for their party. As all the rats attempt to flee a sinking ship, exposure is coming for the traitors and seditionist and their words spoken in their private space will be broadcast to all that will hear it. There will be no files to exonerate them for they have left their paper trail and didn't manage to burn the bags of evidence. The money is being followed and it is very telling of who bankrolled so much death and destruction. A great exodist will further come upon the apes of Congress and the Senate as one brick after another crumbles under the weight of analysis. Many will agree to leave, some will not, and be deposed and imprisoned for their treachery. The scale of theft is so much larger than you have seen, my love. I shall mark their hands with the green of their money, and they shall not wash it off. For my judgment falls against them, and my judgment is already announced, let it be carried forth into fruition upon the earth. Let there be no further discussion as it is the will of the Lord thy God and I shall have my vengeance in your presence my love. The mutiny of the few has convicted the many who mock the Lord thy God and repent not. I am giving some time to finish confessing but the pendulum is 3 minutesswinging back and they have very little time. let them face man's earthly punishment. Yet those who repent to me will be forgiven, for I am a man of my word, and that is my covenant with man. Those that accept my saving grace and believe will see the hereafter and eternal life. Decree your victory out loud and move not away from the battle. Allow not fear and doubts cause you to turn from your post. Stand strong on the wall and cry out any that come near. Allow not the enemy to breach your defenses and fool your and and foul your temple. Keep your temple clean and righteous and cleanse it in the Holy Spirit to make you clean to approach the Lord thy God. Praise and worship him and be fast to repent should you fall. The time of new beginnings comes shortly as the new season and year approaches. Let it be known that the promised land is well at hand, and you shall seize it and not relent from protecting your inheritance. For my kings and queens of light, it is yours and yours alone the spoils of war. That which was done in infamy will be paid to you in full with interest. Fear not and turn not away. You were born to witness this, my love, and to participate in the great reformation, revival, and reconstruction of your nations. Let the Lord thy God be spoken to all you greet. For the time of unity and love shall commence, and the dissident and chaos will be reduced to nothing. Do you believe, my love? Can hate be turned to love so quickly? Indeed, it can. Watch how quickly things turn when I ring glory on the hearts and minds of men. Only the truly blind and those who refuse me will not accept my gift to them. Watch this carefully, my love, for you are to bear witness, so your seed may know the truth and spread the truth of the Lord thy God into the new era. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day. 

 12.12.2025 

 Eternal Truth 

 

"The earth shall know the eternal truths that many have forgotten. Truths long since buried in the deception of the enemy. You shall receive the word, the truth, and the life of which I have given you. And I alone am the giver of life eternal. It is I who paid your price and I am all caps. The God that pursues you and looks after all your needs. Do you still doubt my love? View your life in a microscope and answer me this, my love. Were you delivered countless times from situations that you cannot explain? How you escaped unscathed? I know of not one of my children who I have not and continue to deliver from the snare of the fowler. For you were born into sin and without keeping your focus on me and my word back to sin you would fall. My love, I know it's not your intent to always sin, but it is the enemy's intent to give you every opportunity to misstep, to transgress against the Lord. It is his only goal. For he is a jealous, fallen angel who hates the Lord thy God, and wishes to destroy his children. Give him no quarter, and allow not his lies to infiltrate your defenses, or cause you one moment of thought of that which you failed. For he is a liar and a murderer, who has killed hundreds of thousands by taking them to the depths of depravity and addictions. 3 minutesPraise the Lord thy God, who came to earth to take away the sins of the wicked and the unrighteous, and give you a new path to the Father. If you will just stay in covenant, stay in my covenant. Dwell in my righteous love, my darling, for the truth will indeed set the earthly free from the chains of sin of which you are bound. I bring forth my mercy and glory to redeem you. You can do nothing to save yourself, for it is only in my mercy that you are forgiven. Give me your time, my doves. Give me your trust and your faith that I will do as I have promised. Give to me your love and focus and your energy doing my will all caps. For I have for you the gift of eternal life and the power in the earthly to move as I did on the earth. I have made plain to you uh I have made plain you will do as I did if you believe. Belief that is beyond natural supernatural belief that what is said in my name will deliver what you ask. The wicked will bow to the name and have no defense against a warrior of God that is steadfast in his belief. Let doubt not enter into your countenance. For what is asked will surely be done on earth as it is in heaven. You have not as you asked not. Uh let me do that again. Sorry. Excuse me. You have not as you ask not. You ask not as you believe not. To what manner of proof do you need, my darling? Question mark. Have more than a modicum of faith and the world uh will be trampled under her feet as it is written. The dominion of man was given upon my resurrection. For I brought forth the keys and shamed the serpent and defaced him. He holds no true power over anyone that holds the precepts of the word in his heart and owns the sword of the spirit. For the word of God is infinitely more powerful than any force in the universe of which I created. Always be blessed and dressed in the armor of God, of which you will fight any manner of battle with the enemy and not be defeated. Let not his soothing words fall upon your ears, for he is a liar and knows no truth. My love, in this era, it is so important, particularly in this time that is so pivotal with its revival and reformation that I am bringing to pass. The shaking continues, and many of the children are still worried and equate the lying media with truth and raised doubt. Just as Peter lost focus walking on the water to me, many in the body have turned away as they allow the enemy to distract and lose focus with the Lord thy God. My love, my constant uh my constant mention of focus is for that very reason. For that which you fail to see will fail to ex uh you will fail to execute in my name. Love, trust, and faith shall be your focus in the Lord thy God. Let no other gods or idols be between you and me. I have given you life, but you have been born into a wicked world, and your focus shifts to the earthly, and what you can see and reason with your own thoughts. I offer you higher thoughts of which you can operate in my name, and of which nothing is impossible. My love, it isn't always clear how I will deliver your prayers. There are many times you may receive uh that which uh there are many times you may receive that you ask for uh whether whether it is earthly influences or I have given uh or I have given inspirations to achieve that of which you have dreamed. My method of intercession is unlimited. My scope of service is so far beyond what you can ever know. My love for I am love. I am omnipotent. I am omnipresent. There never has existed a time when I was not in control of all that was created. My darling, do you not know that my love is enough for you and that nothing may live in the vacuum of my love? For I am the air you breathe, the light you warm yourself in, and the existence and dimensions too plentiful for you to understand. The world is supernatural. If you will live in the spirit and not be condemned to the earthly of uh let me do that again. The world is supernatural if you will live in the spirit and not be condemned to the earthly of which you are not from. Operate in the spirit that is where you came from and where you will go at the end of your destiny. Follow the narrow path and allow no one to convince you to move off of it. For it is the path to the father and heavenly rest. Keep that constantly in your mind and it is the truth and the way. Pitfalls are always available to those who wander from the path. It is your free will to deviate from the path at any time. Should you get lost, shout out to the Lord thy God, and I will pluck you from your iniquities. Should you just repent, you will be made whole again, and move once again on the king's highway far from the highway men who aim to rob and defile you. Trust in the Lord thy God and the Holy Spirit to keep you holy and on the path of the straight and narrow. My love, nothing is cast in stone as life is fluid. There is a plan for your life and I have written it. But life is fluid and has many possibilities. 10 minutesFor it's a living thing and not a dead static story. At any turn you may have 10 directions you may go. Is this not what was meant in I will lead you to paths that's plural of righteousness? There is one path to the father, but many paths of righteousness. Shame not your brother or sister for their path, and yours may not seem the same. For you are all unique, and I love you equally beyond measure. Therefore, your paths are unique to you. Your free will makes your path always your decision. But true love must be given free will, for otherwise it's slavery and holds no real love. You are not bound into slavery by my hand. You enter into slavery by your own. For I send you clean and unspotted to the womb. You are not sent to hell by any uh by my hand, but by your own for choosing your own self-interest in God's over the Lord thy God. The lost of loss of sight and hearing is firmly by your hand, my love. Repent and pick up your cross and follow me, for I will show you the way and the life, and you shall dwell in the Father's house forever. The world seems chaotic at this time. For so much evil has festered and been unleashed on my children. Those who should have never influenced uh never been influenced have been touched and do unthinkable things. All thought about uh all brought about by the enemy. Watch my love, for it will change so rapidly that you will know the Lord thy God has intervened on your behalf. Fear not, for in me you will find no fear. Step off the ledge with me, my love, and know all caps that I am with you always, and you are never out of my sight. For those who believe in me, my love, you will be delivered. For the promised land is so much closer than you anticipate. Do what you do for your seed and for the future generations, for that is the kindest and noblest thing you may do. Deposit your blessings in heaven, for only there may it never tarnish or be stolen. Thus sayeth the Lord thy God this day. 

 Tell them truth is the root of the lowest layer of knowledge. It is untainted by greed or time. The truth cannot be changed cannot be spun for it stands by itself. The truth will always emerge time notwithstanding. Truth is eternal and is a spirit. And then in parenthesy had me put Holy Spirit. Nothing shall pass before it that won't be known eventually. 

 

 

 12.15.2025 

 Prideful Treasures 

 Let not your prideful treasures be coveted above your own salvation, my love. For pride is a weed when left unchecked and unattended. Uh untended. Pride will choke a man from the truth as it won't let him eat of the true knowledge for fear of believing a new thing. Let not your religious pride keep you from hearing or seeing the truth. For your understanding is fallible. Be not obstinate to learn that which is foreign to you, for not all unfamiliar passages are unclean, but fruit merely unrecognized from another's labor. Be agreeable to all the things of God, and reject them not. Meditate all uh on all that is true, all that is noble, and all that is beautiful as it is written. In this era, you will hear much that is unfamiliar to you. You will call false prophet and false teachers to those that may be trying to enlighten you to the truth. Test in the spirit for the Holy Spirit will never tell you anything other than the truth. He is part of the Trinity and as such he is the communicator space of God who is incapable of telling a lie. All that is communicated to you on the earth is of the Holy Spirit as he was sent down by me during Pentecost and dwells in the heart of all believers who accept him. He brings the power of God to the earth and nothing is created, healed or given as prophecy by any other than he. He is your compass, your way, your comforter, your companion on your narrow path to the gate of which I am. Follow his instruction. For without it, you are like a broken rudder on a ship, unable to turn away from the wind. Without him, you will be aimless and merely guessing at your way around the path. Rest not on your own understanding, but consult him and hear him, for he is part of your gift of salvation. He has many gifts for you if you would but ask. valuable gifts of knowledge, power, and incipherable prayer language. Gifts of seeing in the spirit and more. He has these gifts as tools for your destiny to accomplish that of which I have sent you. All that is applicable will be given to you to assist your journey on the path as you may speak of the way to all those who have an ear to hear and an eye to see. Such is the narrow path you are on. Be a willing student of all things of the Lord thy God. For knowledge has power and the word of God, the sword of the spirit is the source of power for all. The power of love, understanding, compassion, all of which is unconditional and used to serve as I did, so shall you do, and even more, for your time is greater than mine on the earth in the physical. Drink of the living water, and leave the vile and stagnant water of hate, division, conflict, for that is of the world, and not spiritual water I have for you. Too many have drank these muddied waters to this day and age uh in this day and age and see not the beauty and the goodness which permeates heaven where there is nothing vile or unkind or unjust. What you bind in heaven will be bound on the earth. What you loose in heaven shall likewise be loosed on the earth as it is in heaven. Bring heaven on earth. For that is the goal of this age. To align it with the word, the way, and the life in a culmination of harvest to end all harvest at the end of time. Hear me my love for that which you use to rebuild the earth and its society is the key uh to on the earth as in heaven. Remove all that which is wicked and bundle it so I might burn the tears and collect all my fine wheat into my storehouse in heaven. Do you understand my love? Question mark. These are end times, but not the end of times. For there is much work to bring first fruits from your seed until such a time the Father is satisfied and decides on the time of which I know not. All is determined in this life. Nothing is left to chance. No direction uh left a chance or has no direction or plan. I have not now nor ever given coincidences for I am all caps a god of structure and order. Coincidences are that which you bring forth from your own understanding as you are unable or unwilling to accept that which is supernatural which is the order of the spirit. Your ways are not like mine. So think not on things of your own device, and focus on me, my love. For what good is knowledge that is contrived or made up of human frailty and folly? My child, the days grow shorter before they grow longer in this storm, coming into a new year, which will uh which which will see changes you have never seen before, nor ever will again. Let your eyes be wide open to that which is about to occur. For I assure you, my love, this is a time you were born for and of which I have sent you, and you are my army of light and a remnant made for this battle. Take up your arms and continue the fight. Turn not away, and you will see the promised land of which I have given you dominion. You will defeat any opposition in this holy place as I am constantly in uh constantly in every step of the way. Live in the comfort of my shalom, my child, and you shall hear the bell of freedom ring loudly across your lands. Thus saith the Lord of hosts this day.  

  And he's got to tell him, Donnie, uh, embrace change and be fluid in this upcoming season, my love, for there will be no going back to whence you came, but only forward into unfamiliar world of freedom of which I bring you. Be not afraid, for change is merely change, and not anything to fear. For that which is of God is always good and always for your benefit. Shalom my love.  

 12.20.2025 

 Light In The Distance 

 

"In the distance, my love, you will see a brilliant glow on the horizon. Out past the storm, and into the next season, the coming of a new age awaits, and the land of milk and honey, for my remnant children who have waited so long for this day." This brilliance is the Lord thy God and his anointing and glory that shines in the distance awaiting its arrival to the current time. Refract that light, my love, and bask in its warmth, and help your neighbors who might not understand what has occurred. Many will see and hear, but a small percentage will not, for their sleep and deception upon them was deep. Be patient with them, my darlings, for the supernatural is so far outside of their experience. They will need time to assimilate what is happening. As anyone can clearly see, the cesspool of corruption is being harvested from the seed of the wicked, and they shall be made to eat that of which they planted. Vengeance is mine. Pray for them as I have taught you. Be not gleeful at their pl Be not gleeful at their plight, but rejoice in the Lord thy God for delivering you from a very sick and deviated enemy that meant harm on you. As I have promised, uh, many will fall, but none will come near you, for you are my child, and under the shadow of the Almighty do you dwell. Do not think on the hows or wise for it matters not in your destiny. Fulfill that which is needed. Be it local governance or education, entertainment, media, the seven mountains of influence of which you shall rule. You are the rightful owners of them, and evil has and will continue to be removed from them. Did I not say you would speak to a mountain and that it would move if your faith was strong? These mountains are made to bend to the will of the people, and so they shall. My love, have you become used to my timing? I know for many it's not what you had anticipated, but this operation, as I've spoken before, is so vast and years in the planning. It wasn't built in a day, nor shall it be torn down in a day. For lasting benefit to mankind will require time for your new seed to grow and move society in a new direction on earth as it is in heaven. The rebuilding of societies is timeconsuming yet necessary, my love, for each generation is responsible for its chapter. keep my governance uh keep my go uh covenant and do right in the eyes of the Lord thy God and I will always shine upon you. Turn not away and listen not to the enemy and his perversion of the word and the life tailored to meet the needs of a sinner. Nay, society must be bent to follow my covenant and my laws, not bent to be popular. I am all caps the Lord thy God and you will praise and worship me for I am all caps everything you have and the beginning and the end of it. Live in love and compassion and do that which is right in my sight always. Worry not about the storm you are in and focus on me the light on the horizon for that is your destiny and the promised land of which I am taking you. Shalom to you my love. Enjoy this festive holiday and show good tidings to all men. Concentrate on giving and it shall be given unto you. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day.  

 12.25.2025 

 Rejoice The Savior Is Born 

 My children rejoice on the day given as my allcap's birthday. Those who have read and reasoned the truth know it is not the true date. It is a time when the world acknowledges the Lord thy God and takes a moment to maybe all caps have compassion and charity to those less fortunate and for more of the world to operate in my covenant I have with you. Know and praise and worship the gift you are given in salvation. For those who accept and believe in me, praise and worship the gift of salvation from your oppressors. That is being done right now. Fight on, my army of light, for the new year approaches, and you will see further crumbling of your enemies as the information keeps being disseminated. And even the mainstream media has to admit to certain facts. This movie is being shown more uh to more and more eyes who are starting to question exactly what the truth actually is. One must totally ignore any notion of a conservative outlook to have eyes yet not see and ears that refuse to hear. I have given this prophecy before that 3 minutessome would remain deaf and blind as they choose to exercise their free will no matter how unwise that may be. I am a patient God and I will bring more and more information to the surface. The number of people in my army of light grows exponentially every single day. You can see revival breaking out in the oddest places. Strong Muslim strongholds are being torn down as people learn the truth. I am the truth and the way. That's all in caps. In love, I rule from the right hand of the father. All that is is under my control and supervision. My love, you will see this all come to fruition very soon as the old guild falls away and a new era thrives. I have blown my ruach into this age from my kingdom and it shall be done on earth as it is in heaven. For I will have unity and all on the same accord. No matter your do denomination which you subscribe to. It will be based on the Holy Spirit and he will re reign over all that accept him as their guidance system. Church is the people in the seats, not the building, not the four walls. For what good is a building without the mind, heart and soul of God in it? Excuse me. The body moves. It doesn't stay stagnant for hour-long sermons from a corporate group of religious zealots who believe in this or that. Those who are in me, all caps, know my heart, know my mind, and live in the spirit, not in the static building. Wherever two or more are uh two or more gather, remember question mark, I am there with you always. Deny me not. and repent when needed. Even the righteous occasionally sin unintentionally. Admit your mistake and turn away from that uh which you uh which made you unclean. I expect the very best you can be, my love. I know uh what you're capable of. Live up to your full potential, and turn not away, and do not give up, no matter the length of time or situation, for there is no quitting that which I have sent you to do. You have the free will, of course, but be not afraid to do that 6 minuteswhich I have sent you to do. Have I not said I would go before you? Have I not given you the power in the my name in my name to slay all dragons and serpents in your path? Have I not said nothing may come near you if you will believe and have the sword of the spirit which is the word of God by your side always? Question mark. Listen not to the enemy for he is a liar and he has you believing. He has power over you. Nay, that which is fought in my name must be uh cannot be defeated. I the Lord thy God have turned away uh have turned my favor to you. Keep in my covenant and you will never be defeated. For you are my body, my proxy on the earth to do what I have done and so you shall. The battle is real in the spirit. My love, you are a spiritual beating. And as such, even if you cannot see your enemy, know that they are there and always trying to gain advantage. My love, leave him no legal authority, no entrance, no egress, and your temple is uh capable uh to protect you. Acknowledge that you can be tricked. You can be deceived. But repeat. Uh repent as soon as you know of his breakin. Throw him out in my name and build up your defenses when you know where the breach is. He will always attack that of which you are the weakest. Be it an addiction, a weakness, a character flaw. Pray to the Holy Spirit for strength and and for strength and acknowledgement and ask he cleanse you and give you discernment. My love, you must know that you are facing more evil than has ever been unleashed on the earth. Your media, your method of communication is well suited to send messages of good and of course evil. The truth has been spled in artificial intelligence, artificial food, artificial governance, and centuries of fallen spirits, all blurring the lines of a truth and fiction. Stay on your path. Allow not any detours. For I have shown you the way in the word, and you will walk in my light until the very end of ends or the end of your book of life. My love, I am happy with your progress. I have delivered you. Deliver your brethren who have yet to hear and see, for that is your mission, to glorify God in all things 9 minutesto all people. Do the kindnesses just because. Give service to those in need of help, and you will be doing the will of the father. I love you, my children. continue on the earth in my absence. For you have the knowledge and the weapon to win this battle in my name. And so you shall. Peace on earth. Celebrate this joyous season. Thus sayaeth the Lord thy God this day.  

 1.28.2025 

 Emergence 

 just as a cocoon unfurls a beautiful butterfly, so will the earthly be transformed from its sinful nature to a understanding of its covenant with the Lord thy God. Man is inherently sinful, but always able to be cleansed if he will repent and turn away from iniquity. The most wonderful side of man, his ability to have compassion and charity will be seen and realized as many will not even know why they feel this change. It is the glory of the Lord thy God raining down upon all flesh, making all feel humility and a weeping and softness of the heart that has been missing uh that has been missing that enemy tried to extinguish from the earth. Nay, my children will shine like diamonds in the dark hour of your planet, and refract the light of the Lord thy God, and glorify him in ways that has never been seen. Heaven has come to earth to share its beauty and and remove that which is foul and detestable. A small portion, my love, will always be hesitant or resistant to change. Have patience with them, my love, and stay in prayer for them. And stay in prayer for them. For they uh let me do that again. A small portion, my love, will always be hesitant or resistant to change. Have patience with them, my love, and stay in prayer for them, for that is the way I have shown you to walk, and such you will do for them in mystead. You are my representatives on the earth. In my name you will heal the sick, raise the dead both spiritually and physically and enlighten and heal the hearts and minds of men to know the mercy and compassion of the Lord thy God, the infinite and unconditional love of God upon his children. You will begin to understand that of which you could not fathom mere years ago. You will know the joy of giving as the father has done for you. Passed to his son and then in his name passed to you the inherited kings and queens of the earth. Let you who are meek and humble rule as the ruthless and bold become last. For the time of a switch is at hand. You have the ability to craft a peace on earth given to you by the Lord thy God. And so shall you spread this message to your seed and those who have ears to hear and eyes to see. Allow not the words of the wicked to parse your ears and keep on the holy highway of which I have placed my believers on. Have faith in the Lord thy God to fulfill all of his promises and covenant as it was written for he will never forsake you. For the Lord thy God paid the price for your servitude and taken your punishment for you. the perfect lamb anointed twice as per the law and sacrificed by the father to atone for all those who would believe in him. Let the great work begin the changing of society back to a place of love and harmony and away from oppression and foroding evil. it has been. Let the fallen be turned away and their influence felt no more on my nations. My children of whom I love beyond your ability to know. Return, O wandering children. Uh return, oh wandering son, for I will prepare a feast in your honor and celebrate your return. My children have returned. I shall gladly rejoice for creation groans a gross spurt and stretches its wings to fly like the beautiful butterfly that she is. May my children know the wonder and beauty of heaven. They have dreamed up but not uh but knew not how to achieve. What you desire in society will move as you speak it to move from here to there and it will indeed comply as it is written. It's truly that easy. My love, the change many generations attempted but could not bring to pass as they fell uh fell away serving idols and satisfying their hedonistic uh nar narcissistic desires of self. Let desires and self die and be born in the blood of the lamb and servitude and gratitude to the Lord thy God. Replace it with love and compassion for your neighbor just as yourself. Feel the joy in giving to those who have none. Feed the four and 5,000 with but a few fish and loaves. For I will pour out abundance to those who operate in my covenant. and do as I instructed them. This is a biblical truth, my love, not a prosperity myth that many wish to label it. It is my desire to see my children uh No, he said this is a question. Is it my desire to see my children struggling with nothing, impoverished and beaten by the dark masters of the earth? Nay, that was never my intention, and you alone sought that in your weakest moments when you heard not my voice. Hear me loudly, my love, for I am speaking to all children, and they will hear me and respond to me. I am your humble king, loving and merciful, full of kindness and compassion. I am not a god of retribution to the downtrodden that I have been labeled. Listen not to the enemy saying you are not worthy that you are incapable of receiving the Lord thy God's love and he would never associate with the likes of you. Nay, have I not dined with the tax collectors, prostitutes, and thieves, so that they might turn away and follow the truth and the life that I have offered them? Question mark. I am a God for all. That's all caps. And the other denominations who once embraced the Lord thy God, but lost their way shall return and know him who created all things. Who continues to breathe this his ruach into the lungs of his children so they may live. Who keeps uh so they may live? Who keeps the very position of this planet in juxiposition to the sun to warm and grow its crops of first fruits every spring and fall? Who maintains their dimension so that they may understand it even if they live in many at the same time and know it not? Who gives time in a meaningful measure so that they may know the passing of time as fleeting as it is? My love, the ability to create life and repopulate the earth as I have uh as I uh have asked of it. May the sons have their earthly fa fathers and family unit uh become meaningful again. May they grow in the shadow of the Almighty God and feel the warmth on their faces. As they walk to me in the light and the way, let them once again know the Lord thy God in all his ways and honor and respect that which has given them their all. May they pass on this trait to generations until the father decides the end is here. Live life to the fullest. Make the best and dwell not on what you don't have, but what you do. I will provide that which you need always. And you will lack for nothing, my child. In the spirit, you will find life. In the earthly, you will find a place to lay your head until such a time as you are taken up into your spiritual home in heaven. Thus saith the Lord thy God this  

 Tell them Donnie and this is a very short one. Uh he said in my eyes your past past never influences your present. The past is like a river that flows away and is never seen again.  

 

 

 12.31.2025 

 Joy To The World 

 Joy to the world. [clears throat] Just saith the Lord of hosts. Tip the scale, my love, into your favor. For in this hour, this minute, this second, do I proclaim joy to the world for a new thing I do, and you will witness it in the coming days. [clears throat] Do not think there is nothing accomplished, my doves, for the enemy is finding many, many pitfalls, and he has no safe haven. Some have fled. Others may try to gain asylum in a foreign land. But they cannot hide their crimes. For they have left a trail of breadcrumbs leading to their layers and their benefactors above them. The pride of the enemy always comes with taking trophies and trying to be cute out in the open. But I find this behavior abysmally callous, and the joke will indeed be on them. For the Lord thy God sees all that you have done. You workers of iniquity. You have boxed yourself into a canyon, leaving no escape, and it's time for reality. Your fake world of mask actors and movie magic is coming to a close. For the army of light has awakened, and the prodigals return as the remnant bones are reanimated. My army of light, press in. press their agendas for you will have no fear in the enemy for I am in you as you are in me. You are my body, my hands and feet on the ground. In my name do you operate and rule your kingdom, my kings and queens. Listen not to the ancient ones who have influenced the world with their chaos and evil deeds. Let them become mute in your temple, my love. Hear my voice. Hear the Holy Spirit of the Lord thy God, and follow his instructions that he has placed on your heart. Trust in him and trust in your inner ears and inner eyes, for that is the reality that you live in as well as the physical. Do not ignore what you hear in the spirit. Test it, but do not ignore the still small voice. Hear me for now is the time to attune yourself in the spirit and not focus on the lies of the enemy. There is no truth in the physical realm spoken by the enemy. Truth has eluded the enemy for many millenniums since his fall like lightning from grace. Ignore their clerics of falsehood and their media tongues for they are in a panic. I love pray for those involved who just uh and this is in quotes just did their job and were tricked into sinning against the Lord thy God's nation for mere pittences of silver. Hate them not my love for they were beguiled just as Eve was by the serpent. Forgive them in your heart and pray that many have repented and many more will follow. I leave my 99 well in your hands as I look for the one. You are my shepherds upon the earth, my loves. I look and listen to those in need. And many right now are crying out. There have been Jesus movements before, but this will be the largest and will continue until such a time. The earth is as heaven above and peace comes to all the lands. Lack is eliminated from all. The basic needs are met and far exceeded in abundance. This earth can sustain so much more than it has been allowed to. It can feed, water, and provide for all and many times more if you will make covenant with the Lord thy God. For my will be done on earth as it is in heaven as it is written. [clears throat] There is no lack in heaven. There is no pain, no hunger, no thirst. The body in the physical ages. Yet the spirit remains infinitely young. Your spirit never ages, my love. I give you eternal life in a land of perfection. You will have the willpower to circum you have the willpower to circumvent my plan if you desire. But be not deceived. For turning away from God's leads to darkness and eternal suffering. This is the reality, my love, not a threat. It was never meant for you. But if you allow yourself to be influenced, and you turn not away from it, you will decide your own peril. This grieves me deeply as there is no need to lose your life over fleeting moments of power, greed, and lust in the flesh. For the flesh is finite and fades away. The spirit within suffers the consequences of the body's actions. This is the covenant uh this is the covenants of the Lord thy God. Seed, plant, harvest. What you plant will grow and you will harvest the good or bad accordingly. It's a very simple law, my dear, and I can truly not break it down any simpler. Be the captain of your destiny and all that you do. You are not in this life to merely ride along on a sea of changing weather. You are the pilot. You are the master of your destiny. And as such, plot your course in accordance with my covenant. And you will always say, "Be still to the storms that come against you." You have the ability to always turn from that which is dark and foreoding. Can you not feel such things in your spirit? Only those things of the Lord [clears throat] will invoke a peace and serenity to know you are making the right decision and turning away from darkness. Feel the warmth of the light on your face at all times and not the coldness of that which is turned away from the light and the life of the Lord thy God. I bring you beauty in all things. All that was created was for your benefit. Let the bullies be gathered and not take your inheritance from you, my love. You are the light of the world and the salt of the earth. Refract the light of God and the preservative of salt over your kingdom. Keep it in all my ways. Stay in the word. Arm yourself with the sword of the spirit. For in the word nothing may harm you as I am with you. Praise and worship the Lord thy God for his daily mercies extended to you. for the kindnesses he has done for you. For bringing you through storm, through the storm unscathed and into the new era in this new year. A half a century of preparation and planning has occurred behind the scenes and you are a benefactor and an army that will make it happen in all areas of society. Many of you have only seen a portion of this battle, but it's been a long time in the making and a long time in the destruction of the old guard. You are shaping a world for your seed, who will continue on until the father calls for the end of times. Do not merely wait, for to do so is like so many years of wandering the desert. occupy and rule is my instruction to you, my love. For to do less is not the will of God. Follow my path into the very end, and I will open the gate for you, my love. For nothing brings me more joy than to bring another king or queen back to their rightful home, and present them back to the Father. Rejoice, my children, for what comes ahead by comparison will be blinding. Thus saith the Lord thy God this day 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Epilogue 

 My dear reader, I end this book by saying that when I first started understanding that this would be a book; I had little to no idea how the Lord Our God worked in terms of prophecy. One cannot hurry the Lord Our God; he will complete the job he starts when it is complete and not always the way we might think the outcome should go. When I had been given the idea for the title of the book I thought this moving to the Kingdom Age was going to be relatively quick. I had no idea the enormity of scale it would require. I had no idea the length of time the plan had been put in place and no idea that some of those we all trusted were playing us all along. It was rather a moment of finding there was really no easter bunny or santa clause as an adult. The operation continues into hopefully the forseeable future and the Lord Our God's will be done on earth as it is in heaven. I continue journaling what I hear and post it as that what I feel I was called to do and I shall continue until the Lord tells me to stop or takes me home. Expect another addition of this book Vol. 2 as I gather more prophecy in the next few years until its completed which could be far after I'm gone. It is important we remain vigilant to not repeat past mistakes and we remain watchmen on the wall and recognize evil when we see it.  Prophecy is not static but fluid as some of it is conditional upon making corrections the Lord asks of us (like Nineva in the story of Jonah), some of it will happen but we may never live long enough to see (Isaiah was dead 700 years + before Jesus was born and eventually resurrected and ascinded). I have delivered the Word as I heard it and there was no changing it to tickling the ear of the reader/viewer. I've done that job to the best of my ability and I hope you found the Words he gave me interesting and thought provoking. Perhaps some of them were for a certain audience God only knows that and I don't presume to understand whom that is/was. I've endured a lot of criticism from the zealot religious community with claims of false prophet who seem to believe that God stopped speaking and wanting to communicate things to his Children. It's been worth every moment and I would endure even more to continue carrying my cross and following Jesus. I pray you will too, the road to the end is long and has many pitfalls but my reader it will be worth all of it for the Gift our savior has given us in eternal life with him. I continue on and will hopefully see you in the next Vol. until a time where the Kingdom Age is fully in place and the landscape of the earthly is vastly improved. Its been promised and I have faith it will be so. God Bless you all, Shalom, Shalom.  

 Don Menefee AKA Brother Donnie 05.2026 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog