January Prophesies 2026

01.02.2026

New Beginnings

Thus Sayeth The Lord Of Host:

 My Love new beginnings I will bring upon the earth, a planting of new systems, new experiences and new spiritual growth of my Children. It is time my love to take all you have been taught and grow it in My Name to do the works that will be necessary. In many ways you’re poisoning of your bodies, the controls that have been placed on your psyche have limited your ability since the time of my disciples; whose thoughts were more connected to the Mind of The Lord Thy God. By virtue of the limitations put in your pathway by the wicked you cannot always operate in your prime as your faith has been squelched somewhat by the physical damage done to your body and mind. It’s time to reconnect with your creator in a more pure form, to understand a new paradigm I am creating to bring Heaven on earth. The two work on different systems of existence, one being all spirit and the other being spirit and physical. In the spirit all is possible, in all dimensions, in all passages of time which has no linear time line as does the physical in the earth. These limitations need to be renewed in the new era we will build on the earth. Technologies that retune your body and mind as it was created will have a true shift on what society believes and what its capable of being. Indeed the believer must have childlike innocence as children have NO preconceived notion of what is possible and place not limitations in their reality. Allow your mind to revert to asking what if, to starting with a blank canvas with no earthly limitations supposed. Or in terms of The Lord Thy God, seeing from the end to the beginning. Is it not easier to design where you wish to go and not where limitations force you to go? All things in new beginnings start with In The Beginning with The Word. Thus shall it be now, in My NAME by proxy you shall build a new world of which I will be the designer. You as my hands on the earth will craft it as the potter has designed it as did my Father as I created all that was and nothing was created without ME. Does this make sense my Love? I have a covenant design of this era and what it must be like to prepare humanity for an ultimate harvest in the end of time. Follow my lead and go where the Holy Spirit will lead you, I will always go before you and not send   you into a wolves den with no preparation. I have a plan for your destiny of which you will follow on the narrow path back home. It might all sound daunting my Love like too big and more than you can accomplish but each component was born unto this time period to fulfil the Will of The Lord Thy God. I never ask more of you than I know you are capable of. I know at times you might feel you are operating blind and do not know the next step. I assure you my Child that if you have ears to hear and eyes to see and understand my nature you will be quite sure I have spoken to you in all the various ways and you will understand that of which I have conveyed to you. My ways are not your ways and my communication and yours are not the same. I speak in sounds, concepts, physical objects intended at just such a time for you to notice. That which you once considered a coincidence you will know I do not speak in those, you will know my voice by the message it brings you and the fruit of the idea that was planted. Free your mind of the concept of random chance meetings and slim mathematical possibilities for I AM a God of complete designs and not things built haphazardly. I have my ending design and have seen the whole of the plan all the way to the beginning. This is a hard concept to visualize in the earthly my love but it’s the way it was done even unto the beginning of all things. Understand new beginnings require new mindsets and starting from all things are possible and not closing down what is possible due to your humanly understanding. You my Love will witness things you have never seen before which will open up your ability to shape the future as I require it to be. Trust in the plan as they say my Love for you will bear witness to your seed and record this next phase of human development. Know I am with you and you with me and concentrate on all that is Good and Just and listen not to the ancient mindset which is full of doubt from the ancient evil spirits who mean you harm. In me you will know and see the fruit of the Lord Thy God as it is created in this era. My Love embrace change and step off the ledge in My Name and know you will not fall for you are with me and you will soar like an eagle in the full Glory of God. Praise and Worship The Lord Thy God for the new world he brings and for the overhaul of society operating in the covenant of The Lord Thy God Always. Dwell in my shalom my Love and know unconditional everlasting love is given to all in MY NAME for I have never stopped loving you. Turn not away and witness the wonders that are upcoming. Thus Sayeth The Lord Thy God This day.


01.05.2026

Brave New World

 

Thus Sayeth The Lord Of Host:

 Move forth bravely my Love, fear not for I am with you every step. The world is changing, subtle at first more drastically later in the next season. The truth is arriving like a small snowball coming down a steep mountain gathering momentum, strength and size as it comes down. The Day of reckoning for many is here as they refuse to turn away. Many ask where are the arrests my Lord? My Child all moves slowly in Law and Government, there are many I’s to dot and T’s to cross and the creation of legaleze to ensure air tight cases. Do not get anxious about what you hear or read for media truth is far and few between. Many of the new news agencies that have sprung up are giving balanced stories, but much of it is supposition and not connected close enough to the source to give an accurate accounting. Know my love that it is progressing, breathe easy my Love and live your life in righteousness for I ALONE have this part and I ALONE will defeat your enemy using my allies on the Earth which I have put into position. To fight the evil one I must put in some subterfuge and misdirection. This is the phase you are in now. Please remember that so many of my Army of Light are newer prayer and spiritual warriors so they are not always aware of God’s timing nor my ways. The battle seems long but scripturally you would find it is a battle that is rather short comparatively. Many battles in The Word were much longer than your modern interpretation realizes. You’ll be surprised once that snowball gains momentum just how quickly things will change. Praise and Worship The Lord Thy God and stay in focus my Love become not lukewarm but stay hot after the Lord Thy God. Seek me and you shall find me, I will turn away from no one that will humbly seek me with true devotion and adoration. Spend time with me and LISTEN for I will come to you in the spirit. I have never left so it’s a matter of concentration on your part to be with me. My Love you are my top priority always and forever there is no turning my attention away from you for you are my child and I watch over my flock with unending and unrelenting attentiveness. I am omnipresent so I am always able to keep my eye on you. Its unlike anything in the natural you can relate to. It is just as Heavens time, it all happens at once. Your human mind would find it way too much to take in my Love and would seem like madness. The mind of God from my perspective would seem slowed down, but so much goes on at any millisecond. Such is the mind of God, all of it operates and keeps creation running without even a thought in the mind of God. Once the system was established it operates as I created it and any variance is intentional for correction or by design of the future of the universe. None of it should be worried about or concerned with for it is out of your realm and outside of that of which I have given you as a destiny. Let God be God and do what God does do not fear for that was never something I have given you. Have no anxiety for the future is as I have created it and no amount of fear or worry will change it. Adapt and overcome my Love as successful armies do for there are many, many twists and turns in this road you are on. There will be many surprises and revelations which you never anticipated yet it will not harm you for I am with you. The end result of your life is eternal life in a perfect world I have created for you, what is to fear of that? Worry not about how the earthly would be effected by your passing or what will become of your loved ones. Do you Trust me my Love? Do I love them any less than you? Nay, you are all my favorite precious Gems of which I cherish beyond measure. The world will continue until the Father calls end time and nothing will stop it before then. Worry not for the world, but pray into it and for your loved ones, stand in the gap for those who have yet to fully become engaged as brides to me. I will never forsake them and the prayers of the saints are much more powerful than you know. Pray for their salvation, that the Holy Spirit may touch their hearts and in this era the Glory will cause many to re-evaluate their previous beliefs. The supernatural to the scholars and those who operate by their wits is a hard nut to crack for them, as it’s so far out of what is natural in their eyes. Consider my Love that you just woke up and were told everything you knew was wrong and there are no boundaries in The Lord Thy God, nothing he cannot do. This is how they will feel, but in faith and prayer for them they will understand and actions, signs and miracles will convince them. Many did not want to believe my miracles for they looked for a savior to rescue them from the Romans and their oppression and the time of that battle was not yet. They misunderstood and ignored the prophets of old and did not see Isaiah’s prophecies were happening for many of them were religious yet didn’t believe even in an afterlife. Time must sometimes be cruel to the many until it is at a stage it can be realized. Does that make sense my Love? Much is still misunderstood but it’s becoming clearer that I gave you the tools to fight the battle in my Stead on the Earth for you have dominion over all on the earth even over the evil in this world. For I paid that price and put them in order at the resurrection, fold not to those foul spirits who would lie and would have you think you are not good enough and have lost this battle. Nothing could be further from the truth for my Ecclesia has the ability to totally conquer this battle and my remnant has the enemy shaking for it sees the end of its battle slipping away after so many years of planning. The Evil one always is foiled by The Lord Thy God, he has small windows to do his damage but The Lord Thy God is always in control of the situation and always has complete vision of the battlefield and what it looks like. Fight on my Warriors and worry about nothing for in My Name you will shape this world just as I want it and you will see the change for your seed ahead that they may bring even greater glories to The Lord Thy God. The future is bright my Love and you will be part of it. Thus Sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day. 

01.09.2026

Reign

 

 Thus Sayeth The Lord Of Host:

 My Child Reign in the kingdom I have given you, you hold dominion over every creature walking, flying and swimming. You are the rulers of the earthly in My Name you serve and provide for the less fortunate the confused and the deceived. My Love, the times are so far beyond what you’ve seen in the past, they will get a bit darker as the enemy presses every last bit of its plan of a scorched earth. Just as the summer of fire will they attempt to ignite a civil disturbance? They are falsely accusing an agent of protecting himself and portraying the perpetrator as a victim. Those involved are paid actors who attempt to kindle unrest yet again. Nay the Truth is the Truth and will not be denied, they push for a military option soon to come by way of their total lack of concern for the citizens who live in their districts. To keep power is their only concern, they shall find their power is cut, the headlines are ignored for no one watches the once honorable media oracles but a few who have yet to become awakened. The days of darkness loom ahead my Love; fear not for you will know you have gotten through the storm and there will be much to do in this new world. Prophecies of several thousand years are being completed in these seasons if one knows the scripture and how to interpret it. The Living Word once again repeats as the Bible is a story that is never stagnant or completed until the end of time. There are so many secrets it holds that you will likely never discover for I AM a GOD of ciphers and codes and I have placed them within the scriptures, easter eggs as you call them, hidden meanings, alternate dimensions which bring truths you have yet to even think to understand. My Love, my creation is a mystery in terms of its depth, its width, its height and its length just as my Love for you my Children. My creations are vast and never simple from an earthly mind. Your finest minds could work their whole life and not uncover even several percent of the whole of creation. It is beyond the mind of the earthly and even stretches the mind of those in the Spirit for I ALWAYS WAS and ALWAYS WILL BE the Creator and designer of all that was and all that will be. Trust in the Lord Thy God my Child for even your ability to think was created by me, your existence is not an accident. I have created it for a purpose under heaven and the earth shall be under my tutelage for this new era. You shall yoke with me and I will bear your burden, you must just allow me to do so, to control your life to do the destiny I have given you to do. This is the most important time in the history of Man for the works I am bringing will bring you ever so much closer to on Earth as it is in Heaven. Follow your destiny to the end my Love for what comes ahead will be recorded as a new beginning and a new understanding of The Lord Thy God and my children will know my name. Ask to see me my children, in your spirit mind you will be able to be in my presence, to walk and talk and spend time with. That was always my plan and what I desire. Let me have to tell no one I do not know you, let the harvest of the future end of time be so large that no one will be denied who is willing to repent and accept my gift to them. My death, resurrection and ascension is open ended, all who are on the earth may partake of the Blood of the Lamb, my Body and my Blood strengthen and cleanse you. I will be in you as you are in me, there is no separation as I am with you always. A time never will come that I will turn away from you, you have that option as I will not insist on anyone’s Love and obedience for forced Love and obedience is neither, it is slavery. My children will know my voice and rejoice in the Love and Attention I give to them, honor and praise The Lord Thy God my Child as you will come to rest one day in my presence and I will welcome you with open arms. I am always overjoyed at another of my Children that followed the path back home and to receive them in the presence of The Father. All of Heaven rejoices another prodigy’s return and much merriment and celebration takes place. You are part of the collective of the Universe, part of the whole and as such you are remembered by your lineage and celebrated for your deeds some of which may surprise you. I know many fear their misdeeds but your point of view determines what you ultimately see. I see all in the most positive of light and what good you have done, not what evil you might have thought you’d be condemned over. You know me by now my Love and I am blind to that which you have repented of. I remember it not for you started on a blank piece of paper when you accepted my salvation and believeth in ME. My Child you truly are a new creation, washed white and innocent as a child of The Lord Thy God. Free your mind of worry, be not fearful of The Lord Thy God. Fear of the Lord is accepting my Sovereignty knowing my power and who I am, healthy respect of your creator. Fear not of my retribution, repent and you are saved by The Blood. My Child it is YOU that determine where you will go, not I. Many have not reached out and saved themselves and I can do nothing for them. I have given warnings, done everything in my power to get them to pay attention but ultimately your salvation rest squarely in your hands. Your blood is on your hands, if you will not accept mine to save your soul. Continue the battle my Love, the enemy grows weary and is faltering. Press in, Pray for your loved ones always and stand in the gap for them. The prayers of the righteous carries weight for I hear each and every prayer, none escape me EVER. Shalom my Child, lock shields with your brethren for the battle is yours for the taking if you will just believe. Thus sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day.

 

Tell them Donnie, the phrase of the day is Insurrection Act. Let those with an ear to hear and an eye to see understand.


01.13.2026

Listen

 

Thus sayeth the Lord Of Host:

 

 Listen my child as I write a story that has never been told, to new lands no one has ever been to; lands full of opportunity and parity for all mankind. The rebuilding of Society will be accomplished should you remain on the path and stray not. Many will see the current climate and ask how is this possible Lord? The Lord Thy God is the how and The Way, let old things die and be reborn into something amazingly beautiful in MY spirit. Let that which is the past be dropped and embrace the reborn world I bring you. Of this I bring you the freedom you have battled for and at times tried your patience. My Love you have learned the timing of God and continue learning his ways and his patience when all seems impossible I do my finest work with often the most improbable odds from an earthly point of view. Have not all of my miracles and victories in Battle been with fewer numbers in battle? Have not I accomplished these victories with vessels of flesh who are awakened in the spirit and move in my Name to complete my missions? The meek shall indeed inherit the earth for they are the very ones who will fight for it without doubt and move in The Holy Spirit for the good of their brethren even facing violent opposition. Those who were last and least acknowledged become the head of the kings table. Show compassion to those who came before you and understood not the times we are living in. Pray for them and stand in the gap for them and for their family bloodlines who hold curses of whom the enemy has placed against them. Listen to The Word and be clean my Doves wash yourself in the blood of the Lamb and be made whole, grieve not for the past for its time has run its course and the new is resurrected in MY NAME for the time of Love, Understanding and Compassion is now, let old wounds be healed in my name. Let all hate, all anger and all past prejudges be put away and cast into the fiery lake of which it came. Understand unity amongst all of my people for inside you are all my children of whom I love without measure. My Glory will continue to reign upon the earth as it is in heaven. There is much left to do my Love before a final harvest, now is the time and season, let it begin. Let people Listen to my heart and align yourself with The Lord Thy God, let all of them be one and all agents of dissociation, chaos and crime be gathered like the tares they are. I move them from MY thrashing floor and bundle them for their time has come to an end and my Golden Wheat will rule and reign over my ecclesia, my body on the earth of which I am the Head. See it happen in real time my Love for what comes ahead will be undoubtedly a move of God that has never been seen before in modern times. Pray in the Spirit your soul’s desire and thwart the enemy who can’t monitor it and understands it not. For in that space do you and I commune and create that which needs to be done in your destiny. A time where we may reconnect and do that of which I have asked of mankind. Be not afraid for you are with me and in ME all things are possible, all things will be established, the mountains of all society will be moved and ask not of where they came from but where they are to go. The past is like amnesia, only a vague remembrance but I will remember it not. Do not allow the enemy to bring back the past for it is dead and lives no more for The Lord Thy God has created a new creature who answers not to the old ways and moves the agenda of The Lord Thy God ahead so all may know the Joy of the Lord. All may know his unconditional love and feel the warmth of the Son on the their face, and the solace and peace one feels there. Bask in my Love my child for it is always there and waiting for you if you will but turn to it and refract my light upon all you greet. That is my wish for humanity in this time my darling that you might know On Earth as it is In Heaven. Wait not, for this reality can be had on earth if you embrace it and turn a deaf ear and blind eye to the influences who mean to turn you away from The Light. It’s been here all the time but the enemy has blurred the lines time after time and re-established evil as good and good as evil. Listen not to the serpent’s lies for he will once again fall like lightning and be removed at the time of the end. You will rest in a place of never worrying, never feeling pain and not having to live in duality of the spiritual and the earthly. Such is Heaven, where time is not measured in years, months, hours or minutes but in LOVE which is the building block of all that The Lord Thy God has created. This is where the narrow path leads of which I have placed you, continue on your journey my kings and queens and rule your dominion until such a time where we will dine at the wedding banquet. Rule with fairness and compassion, rule with Love and Mercy just as I have done for you for that is the way of The Lord Thy God. I have taught by example, pick up your crossbeam and follow me as I bring you to green pastures and still waters where peace and serenity rules over every dark beast of the earth. My Love move forward and prepare for the time prophesied for thousands of years, let those with an eye to see, see it, let those with ears to hear LISTEN and know in my name it will be done. So Be It. Thus sayeth the Lord Thy God This Day.


01.18.2026

Lights Out

 

Thus sayeth the Lord Of Host:

 

 The light will be extinguished on the evil ones and will be refracted on my beloved children. We enter a time of darkness soon my Love, do not fear for the Lord Thy God is in control of it. The way forward has almost reached its point of saturation where the deaf and blind may hear and see and be willing to understand as the Truth is continued to be rolled out. Evil will push the agenda to try and establish fear in all communications be it written or spoken and is attempting to create a optic of another world war. Nay I will not allow it, for this is the time of the ruling by MY kings and queens the old has passed away and only the new will be allowed going forward. This is not a straight forward progress my Love it carries many twists and turns to ensure all is as The Lord Thy God wishes it. My will be done on earth as it is in heaven, it was written and it is the time of the enactment of this prophesy. It was a prophesy all along not just part of a prayer, understand the ways of God and see the WORLD in a different light my Love for the Light of The Word was extinguished in the natural for a short time and returned brilliant and beaming. The Light never disappeared, it was hidden by the lies of the wicked and people chose not to see it anymore. The light will be switched off on the world, but in the spirit rejoice for The Lord Thy God beams his light brilliantly to those that see it clearly. Awake my sleeping beauties for the time of slumber is no more, wake up to see what The Lord Thy God brings forth. Help those who need it to understand my Army of Light for many will not understand the events that will take place. Know that I am with you forever and ever and in me you may drink of the living water and eat of the bread of my body for I will fortify you, nourish you in my Glory. You will kindly give understanding to your neighbors who are in a quandary on what exactly is happening. The time of the Great understanding is approaching. May the ecclesia be ready to field all the questions of the lost? This is the time you have been groomed for, the time you were born to witness and assist in the revival of humanity and the rebuilding of society into that which is righteous and not sanctimonious. The society that pulls together and shares its resources and not a society of self which covets all it can gather. Give my Love for that is the nature and ways of God, servitude and abundance for my Children, humility, Love, Compassion and fairness is what I expect of my Children just as the Father has done for you. Judge nothing unless you are judged by the same measure; remember that always for I am the supreme judge and you must remember my word and my covenant. I have made many plans for my Children so they may return to what was always envisioned for you. Listen not to the enemy who offers more than he will ever deliver, hear me my Children for you are the Salt of the earth meant to preserve going forward. Kings and queens upon the Earth in MY name you will rule over all of your dominion that I have given to you. Allow nothing to be stolen from you again for I will give you an earth of the best ground for your seed to prosper and I will remove the weeds which attempt to choke out my first fruits. Raise your sprouts in the Light of the Lord Thy God and they will grow strong and bring forth a future harvest of billions of souls. Thus Sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day


01.23.2026

Bridges

 

Sayeth The Lord Of Host:

 

You’ve bridges to cross my Love bridges that span generations to arrive at a new destination, a land you’ve never been before. Freedom’s beyond your imagination. Dance and enjoy my Love for a time comes when all will be completed and there will be merriment throughout the lands. The process is long my Love do not misunderstand me for I do wish to disclose the work involved but you will sing in a joyful voice unto the Lord Thy God while you create your new lives. There is much to be done, much to undo and much to record as TRUE HISTORY will start soon. Not the created history of the oppressors meant to give you a sense of heartwarming and sentiment for those who went before you. My Love the TRUTH is they could care less about any of that; you have been sold movie scripts to keep you faithfully ignorant of the truth so you might have righteous anger towards other lands to facilitate their wars which have lasted for centuries. You’ve been sold a bill of goods not worth the ink that they are written in. The truth is much easier to tell. Greed, Profiteering and the Love of Money and Control is the truth and it’s their god of which they sacrifice to. To this very day all generations and their hardships were controlled by those who pulled the strings on the entire planet. Entire industries created to war and to sell equipment to both sides in order to profit. The wars only end when the people grow restless with a conflict. Countries create bitter hatred of each other and the cultures they represent. My Love please forgive all who you thought were your enemies, acknowledge those who are still waring but pray for those who have been beguiled and brainwashed for they know not what they do. Build bridges of Love and meet in the middle, guide those who are lost to ME and I will fill their hearts with joy, peace and love they have never felt and have searched. To change the world you must change the heart of a people. Remove hatred and cleanse the mind of the propaganda they have been fed for millenniums. Now is the time for the truth and as its said the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Let those who lied to you have their tongues swollen in their mouths as they cannot pronounce the truth and will not ask for forgiveness and repent. They are evil incarnate in their earthly bodies who have been manipulated by the ancient evil and serve satan as their god. There is no light in them for their soul is a desert of utter darkness and hatred. They will never turn from their way because of ignorance and pride that they still hold a chance to thwart the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who created all including them. They truly think they can win the battle ultimately. I laugh broadly at their foolishness. I know all that has ever been and all that will ever be; I know the details down to as it was written the number of hairs on the head of a child I sent to the earth. I know the times and seasons, I know all but the very end which is solely the Fathers to know and to initiate. My Love those in the Army of Light who worship the Lord Thy God and believe are my brothers and sisters and heirs of all that is on the earth which is your dominion that you were given. We will all be wed in the here-after one flesh under the same blood for all of eternity. That is the ultimate goal in your journey my Darling Dear, the raising of glory to GOD for his mercy and compassion, his never ending LOVE and his Peace and ability to be with his Children for eternity. Whole continents and groups of people all as one in Heaven all working for the greater good of those still on their journey and as a reward for those who were in my covenant and completed their destinies on the Earth. The Word has told you plainly but many did not believe as it was all defiled and good was evil and evil was shown as good. The TRUTH has been buried as so many of my children have going to their graves not believing for anything and disheartened. Many found me in their final moments but I am burning with anger for those that were needlessly led astray when it was unnecessary. Greed, Control and Sacrifice was their only thoughts. He who controls the will and mind of the people controls the world and the oppressors did this for countless generations. Nay, it ends; the TRUTH is being exploded like an infinite kiloton bomb upon the world.  An explosion set off that will have no ending for many years as layers of the onion are peeled back. Expect not to know all that has been done for many, many years my Love. The fallout from all of this will take decades to unravel and even then it is yet unknowable on the earth. Some secrets are crystalized and not decipherable; The Lord Thy God however knows all of it, and where to find it. The winds blow across the truth and is heard by Me at all times. It cries out from the ground just as Abel. That which is true and just has been brought to the earth by God, that which is secret and has no light in its makeup is of satan who can only copy and bungle his way through a creation. His ways are always flawed and incomplete; that is his nature for he has no plan and is a reactionary leader and has no ability to create like The Lord Thy God. Yet he strives to be a god above all I am truly amused at his lack of brains to make it happen. He fell like lightning and damaged his thinking. He will fall again at some point and this time landing much deeper into his resting place in the fiery pit. My Love, steer clear of his infamy and his influence for you were not created to end up in his future lair whose punishments are beyond your ability to endure. Believe me my Love, I laid down my life so that you wouldn’t have to be saddled with such a punishment. Your price has been paid, redeem my gift to you and Praise and Worship the Lord Thy God who has the ability to live in you forever with just your consent and following my easy yoke. My Love impart this to all you greet who are curious of The Lord Thy God, frighten them not, but show them the Love I have shown you and embrace your brethren as if they were your own family. In the grand scheme of things they are indeed your family. Your family did not swing in trees or crawl out of a swamp as a one celled amoeba. Can you honest believe the evolution story, a accidental bang in space creating planets who in a vacuum align themselves into orbits which just happen to have the third planet in a perfect position to nurture the lives that the Lord Thy God created. Reason this out my love would planets just stop if they were moving in a vacuum? Have they stopped once the motion of rotation and orbit in millions of years? The lies turned many away from God, to consider The Word but a fable and not a complete history, guideline and prophecy of the future. A primer for how to live, what are pitfalls and what does the future of society bring if they turn not away from the evil that is inherent since the evil ones defiled Gods creation despite it being reset. Nay my Love, fear not change is going to come, it is up to you to be my Body on the Earth, the guardians of your dominion. Sleep not without those who will be witnesses on the wall always looking out for a breach in your walls. As you can see my love this will take some time, but change is not impossible for in my Name nothing is. Rebuild in Love and confuse it not with lust as has happened many times before. Do what is agreeable in the eyes of God and do as he would do for you. In that way you will be doing the will of the father. Fight on my warriors and bring Earth as it is in Heaven. Fill it with Peace, Joy and Family for the generations that are yet to be until the Father is satisfied in the harvest and calls end of time whenever that may be. Thus Sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day.  

 

01.27.2026

Divisive Environment

 

Thus sayeth the Lord Of Host:

 

 The divisiveness of the oppressors is taking advantage of its failing media to spin the tales of lawlessness and disorder into a humanitarian story of concern. Call it what it is my Child, paid acting, people that have no love despite being the party of tolerance for their brethren collecting a paycheck to occupy Minnesota and persecute law and order. I will flip the script as you can already see happening, The Truth unravels their fantasies and makes their spin even more visible by their own admissions from the oracles of satan news outlets. My Love this is a delicate operation and The Lord Thy God walks a thin path to show his children the hypocrisy and lies of the enemy. Follow the money, follow simple logic my Love for what is the path to power? An unfair advantage which has been their go to playbook for over a century, stuff the ballot box, use Chinese machines that count ballots to determine your elections despite the rigging that has been shown. Stealing votes has occurred for so long my Love. This is not a new concept or practice its millenniums old. The cheating nature inspired by ancient evil has been around since the time of the flood. Truth was never inherent in men’s hearts when control was at stake. Greed and Power go hand in hand; you won’t find one without the other my Love. Where there is Greed there is money and want of power. One buys another, my Love when your spoils of war become a reality remember this lesson well and give as I have given to you. The Lord repays the giver from his storehouses or credits it for heavenly riches far beyond what tarnishes and rusts away in the natural. Become a blessing and I will be a blessing to you, this is scriptural and you can trust in my covenant to do what I say I will do. As it was written in Genesis 12:2-3 “Genesis 12:2-3 King James Version (KJV)

and I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: and I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.” Use the Lord Thy God’s Blessings for good and not for selfish means. My Love I have abundance beyond measure I can provide if you will use it to bestow blessings on the poor and needy. In this age distribution of wealth will be some by spoils of war and some by the tithes of my brides. Is this not my Covenant to you? Give as it is given unto you, Love as you have been loved by ME, you indeed are your brother’s keeper let your offering be first fruits and not Fruits of the ground and I will bless you and honor your offering. The time of abundance is here, feed the poor, and build them habitats to shelter them, in doing so you will be doing for me as you are my Body on the Earth. Provide for their necessities, clean water, education for all untainted by politics. Re-establish the basic skills that your seed is being given, a disproportionate of them cannot spell or read and is being made illiterate to mask what the enemy is doing. Years of depending on a device to give them answers has lowered their ability to think. My Love, wake up and see the larger picture of their infamy for it is easy to see if you quit focusing on their flashy shows of entertainment and lustful content and look behind the curtain. The powerful Oz’s are just men masquerading as powerful wizards. They hold no real power if you will not allow it and not be fooled by their spin. They are merely men willing to do whatever it takes to keep control and you are seeing this at play right now in this era. I will resurrect your nations to a time that most have never known for since the time of might makes right someone has always pulled the string. My Love now is the time you are in control of your own destiny, the destiny that I the Lord Thy God sent you to the womb with. I am evening the playing field and the ancient evil is enraged because of it. They make a big show of helping you as if it is from their heart; you’ll find a dagger behind their back ready to thrust it home when you are compliant enough. This has occurred over and over again as the circular life of man since the beginning of time. There is no easy path’s to true enlightenment and operating in the spirit, you cannot fake your way to salvation, your either all in with my covenant or are merely tipping your toe in the water. Be not afraid to embrace fully that which I demand for my yoke is light and I will never ask you to do something I would not have done. I have cleared your path of all obstacles; all rocks removed so you will not strike thy foot, my angels are above you always looking to protect you. They are your body guards who try their best to warn you if you would but listen to them. Be not asleep at the wheel through your life but be an active participant. Change not your consciousness with drugs or alcohol to deaden your senses to life. Walk boldly in your faith in The Lord Thy God and I will remove your addictions, you have to be willing to turn them loose though. Your freewill is always kept as my covenant, you must be a willing participant for I force you to do nothing for that is not Love and Love is the Key and The Answer. The answer to all human conditions is Love, in Love all things are possible, in Love all the best of mankind can be realized which further mirrors On Earth As it is in Heaven. Do you understand my Bride? Nothing done in true LOVE has any darkness in it, your salvation was paid in full by Love, I laid down my Life out of Love not out of obligation. Accept my gift in Love, Spread my gift to others and tell them of their Savior who has loved them since before all of time was even started. Allow me to bring my message to all that will listen for nothing is more of a blessing than saving another from themselves and eternal damnation. The World is inherently dirty and opportunistic; bring about the change on Earth as I have put in place in the spirit to bring Love back to the Earth. Love of Brother and Sister, Love of Country and Family and most importantly Love of GOD with all your heart mind and soul. In so doing you will have fulfilled and honored the covenant I have asked you to live by. Be not suspicious that another is always trying to scam you, be on your guard that you are not deceived but pray for and look for the best in all things not the underbelly that is dark and potentially dangerous to you. My Love look for Light and you shall find it, look for darkness and it will find you. Thus sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day.    


01.30.2026

Honor

 

Thus sayeth The Lord Of Host:

 

 Honor thy Father who art in Heaven the one who sent you on your journey on this earthly endeavor. Show him Honor being obedient no matter what is asked of you. With Love and total commitment he has always watched over you to the time of understanding. Freewill was given thee at that point and you have free reign to do what you wish. Choose the covenant my Love of which he made with the settlers of your nation, each giving thanks to the Lord Thy GOD for his bountiful blessing. They who live in the covenant will always find his Mercy and Grace for they hear his voice they feel his presence upon them day or night even until their departure from the earth unto the here-after where his presence makes up all of heaven. A world made of Love and Joy. My Love pure evil exists and it depends on you as a willing accomplice, you have choices to make always. Let not that choice take you away from The Love and Mercy of The Lord Thy God for no life is guaranteed. The number of the pages of your book is unknown to you. Chance not being too late in repenting when your book is complete, chance not having any oil for your lantern when the Lord Thy God comes for you. Do the business of The Lord Thy God and have ready his return on the investment he made when he gave you the gift of eternal life. Be ready as no one knows when that might be but the Father in Heaven. In this era my Darling bride, strive to bring all the qualities of Heaven to the Earth, be strong in your convictions, be bold in your faith and believe as if it has already been done for you. Put others ahead of self and The Lord Thy God above all others. Bring others the same comfort and warmth the Lord God has given you for he is your example and your model of which you shall follow. Perfection on the earth is a difficult thing with the ancient evil and its jackals constantly at your heals but in my mighty Name they may not pursue you and are held at bay. Allow them not into your personal space and in your temple. Remove them from all of your holy spaces and have none of their influence near you. Go not where they dwell for in your spirit you know where that is, trust in the Holy Spirit to guide you and to cleanse you constantly when you misstep. My Love I expect not perfection upon this journey for it is long and difficult, but I expect you to always try and never give up and I am there to take your load from your shoulders. Place not the earth on your shoulders for you can never carry it my Love, you were never asked to carry it all, my Darling dear. I give you the load you can handle, the enemy places more on you if you allow him to. The past is the past and I will not remind you of it for it has passed and there is no point of working on something that is not there anymore. Work on your present that you share with your brothers and sisters and make every moment count. The body is a finite creation and there to fulfill your destiny on the earth of which I have sent you. Shoulder what I have given you and I will give you more, should you struggle I am always there to help you with your cross. Pick it up and follow me for where I go in my heart and spirit so shall you for we are one my Bride, one flesh united by MY blood. In my stead do you operate as my Body and in spirit you operate in MY mind with the authority I have given you. I give you the signet ring so you may do business in my absence. Fear not calling on my Name for in it nothing may come against you. The mountains quake and the weather moves in my Name if you will but believe it. You shall move in the Glory of the Lord Thy God and spread it from sea to sea, border to border, day to night, season to season for that is my covenant with you of which I am faithful. Never is there a time I turn from you, it is always your choice my Love. Choose wisely for the result of that choice is to accept ME or deny me. I will never deny you to the Father if you will believe and try your best always. Admit when you have fallen and are beaten and accept my shoulder to carry your load for it is broad and carries the weight of the universe and yet still is unburdened. I AM the Lord Thy God and my power and abilities are beyond anything you could dream of, beyond your scope to understand it, beyond your calculations to operate in it and beyond LOVE as you know it. I AM the Great I AM and nothing in the entire universe and all it comprises can contain me, I live outside of Time, Outside of space, outside of earthly logic even outside of all quantum sciences where the abstract is the norm and the common is unheard of. Come live with me my Love in my presence with your connection The Holy Spirit of which you are always in connection with ME. A hotline that can always be called upon, always be accessed and always there until death makes us spiritually one in heaven. There is no place you can go that is too far from me to hear your cry. Pray my doves for the earth at this time for it is being rejuvenated but it is through you my love that things will be accomplished. Do the little I give you, for your small mite put in the offering tray is not unlike the poor widow for you give what you can and I will bless you mightily. God respects those who give to those who have none, those who have nothing for what you do for them you do for me as my Body on the Earth. Give kindnesses, be it a smile or share a moment of time to the lonely for you never know the good you have done in small gestures which to another are enormous. When in doubt, always know it was I that inspired you to act, the enemy cares not and would allow you to walk past with no care or concern. Listen to the Holy Spirit, the still small voice for it shall always guide you in the proper way forward. My Love the earth is changed with each small step you take, with each gesture of kindness it goes out as a contagion and spreads exponentially. You operate as above and so below it comes to fruition as blessings on your brethren and yourself. Fear not my Army of Light for the battle seems long and like it has no end, but trust in The Lord Thy God there is a finite ending and it is good. Thus Sayeth The Lord Thy God This day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog