September Prophecy 2026


09.01.2026

Love

Thus Sayeth The Lord of Host:

 Love shall be the root of your covenant with The Lord Thy God, do all that you do in Love and Compassion. Love is the language of Heaven my Child and it shall be brought upon the Earth for it is a powerful weapon against all hate and corruption. Love all you greet, for to show Love is divine as it glorifies the Lord Thy God and his presence in the hearts of all men. To bring heaven on earth you must lead in Love for the enemy knows it not and can’t exist where there is no hate or anger, darkness knows no Love for it is of the enemy. Shine your light on all darkness, feel no hate towards any man for he is a child of the One True God just as you are and worthy of the Love of God. Even those who have trespassed against you in the core of their being they are a child of God. They were sent to this earth just as you were pure of heart unto the womb; it was not until they were born of the mother and enter the world that they become corrupted by the influencer aka the devil and his minions. As a child there is no hate, no racism, no child thinks themselves one above another. This is what you must revert back to my Love for only those who have child-like Faith and humility will understand Heaven for it is a place of awe and wonder. A place where there is no impossibilities as in the Lord, all that was created knows no impossibility in the abstract for it knows no other way and by thought that which is held in faith as possible is indeed possible. Has it not been written that you can move a mountain simply by declaring a thing and have faith it is so? Believe in your heart that it is done for you in MY NAME and so it shall be. My love the granting of prayers in faith take as long as they take, expect not always immediate results. For from the formulation of your prayer in heaven there is a path back to its fruition that might take no time or may take many seasons. Such is the nature of God, be not cross that it isn’t immediately given for the machinery of God’s will has many moving parts my love. One outcome may affect another, thus there must be a plan and a path to answer your prayer appropriately. I AM a faithful God, I AM a patient and Loving God, I AM a fair and just God and what I bring forth is perfect in every way. My timing on the earth is perfect despite your anxiety for have I not said worry for nothing for each day has enough worry for itself. Worry not about the future, pray and work things that you can control in my Name for the Lord Thy God has all things in the palm of his hand and brings it forth when it is a suitable time to do so. Worry causes doubt which is a killer of Faith. In due time and seasons all things will pass and take place for there is a time and season for all things under heaven as it was written. My children I will bear your burden; bring them to me and lay them at my feet. I can shoulder any problem you bring me my Child and I AM always just a thought away. I will take what is wrong and help you stand to make it right. Life is such on the earthly, in the grand scheme your time is short it passes quickly and a lifetime is before you before you know it. Waste not petty anger and grudges for the time is to short and such feelings leads you away from my covenant my Darling dear. Happiness is found in living in the moment and glorifying God in praise and worship for our bountiful blessings that he bestows on you. Give thanks where it is due for only in The Lord Thy God are all things given you. There is nothing you can receive in the earth of value that was not given to you by God, every thought, every warm embrace, every invention, every discovery is of God. That which is not of God is false, fake and rooted in self, pride, greed, lust and conceit. Listen not to the tempter for those attributes are his domain. That which is of God is humble and serving always for as I do for you so shall you do for others. I showed you examples of how to live my Love, scripture was written which outlined all. The WORD is the key to navigating that of which I sent you to do, for only in the Word will you find The Truth, The Path and The Life. Stay in The Word and The Word shall be in you to those who will believe in ME and my gift of salvation to you. Keep your focus on ME my darling for even in the darkest hour I AM with you, always, I will never forsake those who know my name and follow my covenant to the very best of your ability. I understand you will fall, but pick yourself up, repent and we will move forward towards the destiny that I sent you to accomplish. I have foreseen all, my darling; you are in a plane of evil which hates you because you are of Man his mortal enemy a creation above him by The Father. I have given you authority and the keys to keep him at bay if you will just not fear and face him in MY NAME for nothing may stand against that. Thus sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog