August Prophecy 2026
08.07.2026
Peace
On Earth
Thus sayeth the Lord of Host:
Manifest peace to all you greet my children; manifest love, manifest compassion, manifest servitude for that is the way of the Lord Thy God. Do for others as I have done for you, this is my covenant with all on the earth. Have I not given you examples and parables that demonstrate this exactly? My words were to provoke thought and promote understanding my darling. I did not speak to tickle the ears of the listener, truth cares not who is offended by its word. Did I not offer my advice to those I spoke THE WORD to? I offered them the truth if they tasted of it they would know by its flavor that it was the absolute word of The Lord Thy God for I have no reason to speak otherwise. It is the listener of a tale who is responsible for its understanding, not that of the teller. Decide my children by weighing it against The Word, does it agree or fall in opposition to the Truth of scripture? The weight of a statement of truth is light as a feather for its weight balances against that which is written. The weight of a lie is compounded by its duplicitous nature, the same tale told many times changes, the truth has no such metamorphosis for it is the root of itself and its meaning never changes. The world has been based on the lies of the wicked men for so long that lie is based upon lie. It is time for that foundation to crumble my darling for I will bring the Truth who is the Holy Spirit to bring to light the lies of men who have meant to control for millenniums. Nothing may stand in the way of what comes ahead my Love for the will of God will not be altered; redirected or spun for it is the root of itself i.e. the Truth. I have heard firsthand the lies that are being broadcasted on a daily basis and it sickens me. Those involved know better and those who are employed by the evil men are bewitched and indoctrinated into the doctrine of Satan. They have been told the lies so many times they have believed it and think it to be the truth. The enemy always bases half-truths on truths to make them palatable by his followers. If one knows not the truth how then can they deny what they hear? There are so many of my children who have believed the lies for so long it’s become generational for them to continue telling them. The do what their parents had done and become part of their party for that is what they were taught. They were so invested in the lies they could not think it possible to think for themselves; for they were given the opinion they held and through peer pressure they continue to believe the falsehoods. They are so jaded they take payments of silver to spread the lies and create illusions of truth broadcasted far and wide by the oracles of Baal the media-nites. Truth is far and few between in society for it can be asked, whose Truth? Surely my family’s belief for generations is THE TRUTH, why would they have reason to lie? Man tends to fall in line in that which is easy, that which requires no thought of their own. Man looks for easy answers to questions that often have no true answers for they are merely opinion and not set in stone answers. Only THE TRUTH offers answers which have no other possible meanings. It is the root, the foundation as The Lord Thy God is the foundation upon which all of humanity sprung forth. It was only when the deceiver offered doubt that men questioned God. God has no reason ever to deceive for he is the highest in authority and he does not lie. The Truth is as such, lies were created by the enemy to create doubt and division amongst my creation. Doubt kills faith my Love, have Faith in The Lord Thy God and know his Word is sovereign and always rooted in The Truth of which I have seen from the end to the beginning. Not a word was uttered upon the earth that I have not heard or will hear for I know your heart before you even speak the word. The wicked have dark hearts which result in dark truths being told to promote their agenda. Such is the case in today’s society, there is no light in the darkness for it comprehends it not. Bring forth my Light upon the earth my Darling, enlighten all who you greet and they will feel the glory of the Holy Spirit in you. True faith and The Word are felt, not just heard. Society needs to feel the Lord Thy God to know his truth, in this era I am bringing forth the aura of God not just in word but in presence that they will know I AM GOD and very much alive. I AM the way and the truth, the light in the darkness who transforms all that accept my covenant. I AM unaffected by opinion, or the sensibilities of man for I speak the TRUTH and make no excuses for it. I AM the God of all creation and I answer to no one, all that comes into reality is my truth. It is Man who explains it away as something else. Science is merely a placeholder before the works of God to know a thing are uncovered. Let the secrets be told and the truth will set you free as it is written, it comes ahead my Love you are my witness on the Earth at this point in time. Stand strong, turn not away and the bright future I have in store for you will unfold, do not doubt it for as I have spoke it, it is so. Thus sayeth the Lord Thy God This Day.
08.10.2026
Transfer
Sayeth The Lord of Host:
Let the transfer of power be exposed as the
wicked try to flee. Nay they will be unsuccessful for they will find they plans
are foiled at every turn. The Lord Thy God is in control and my will be done on
earth as it is in heaven. There is no other outcome my children; patience is
the key be patient for my timing must be at the perfect time. As with all of
nature and the grain of the fields there is an optimal time my Love and it will
produce the most in terms of yield. Too early and it won’t be ripe, too late
and it will be past its peak efficiency. The Lord thy God ALWAYS brings forth a
harvest at the perfect time, a harvest of good and a harvest of evil that which
was planted good or bad will always be grown to fruition and harvested. The
good, the bad and the ugly shall be grown; my child there is no escaping what I
have put forth. Be resolute in your convictions and keep my covenant for the
righteous will see the end of this battle be it from earth or in heaven. Be my
active body upon the earth for it is YOU who will bring this to an end in MY
NAME and directed by ME. These are no idle thoughts; what I give you is Truth
and my intention to achieve your destiny. My willing warriors it is the stroke
of my quill from Heaven and my judgement that has been sent forth. There is
always a time differential as my time is omnipotent and all at the same time,
yours is linear so one day and one page is turned after another. There is no
skipping ahead or spin for the evil ones for their oracles of baal have lost
their voice, he once again must be disposed and not at home. They ruled by way
of lies and innuendo for years but I am severing that at the root and their
voice will fall silent for the words they speak carry no weight and fall on
ears that will not hear them. Such is the plan, have faith my Darling Dear in
the Lord Thy God and Trust in the plan for it has been brought from the end to
the beginning. What was last will be first and what was first will be last.
There is no scenario giving them advantage. My darling things might look bleak
at times and you may fear your battle is slipping but do not fear for I can
turn it around in a split second. My snare often takes a while to be put in
place but snared they will be, see them hanging from my snare and caught. Make
it real in your faith and in your prayers and so be it shall be. Recognize the
voice of the enemy and pay it no attention for the Lord Thy God does not bluff;
I will bring forth a strike leaving them totally broken you shall see it from
the East to the West and it shall be done in MY NAME. The DSA will be squashed
for it is a cancer that cannot exist in my covenant nation. Socialism is not
from The Lord Thy God but from the enemy. It is I AM who will determine the
path of the nations and not ruthless dictators who mean to steal and destroy
the nation’s choice. We the People is more than a fancy phrase it is the plan
of the Lord for my children to be my kings and queens on the earth and to
return to the covenant I put into place with the founding fathers by way of the
Holy Spirit. Let the constitution be remembered and the doctrine of the
patriots who love The Lord Thy God and their nations. My love have peace in my hands and worry
about nothing, nothing is gained in worrying except the loss of faith. Now is
not the time for a loss in faith it is a time for strength, patience and
understanding and prayer for those who have sinned against you. Do for them
what I have done for you shall be the whole of the covenant I have made with
you, Love, Service and Guidance shall go forth to all that you greet. Shalom my
Darling. Fear Not; thus sayeth the Lord Thy God This Day. So Be It.
08.15.2026
Righteous
Indignation
Thus sayeth the Lord Of Host
My children, be not angry but have righteous indignation over the sin of the wicked. They too are my children but found themselves too weak as their focus was drawn off of the Lord Thy God. The enemy merely has to reroute ones thoughts to that which someone covets in their heart be it wealth, power or fame the heart of men alone always fails them when not bolstered with the power of The Lord Thy God. STAND, as in scripture, Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness. Hate not anyone my Love for in the body of Christ of which you are part there is no hate, there is no anger with the vessel there is just indignation over choices that were made in a time of weakness. Has the Lord Thy God become angered at you and condemned you without allowing repentance to ask for forgiveness? Nay, there is always time for those who do not mock the Holy Spirit to ask for forgiveness and repent for cleanliness in the spiritual body you occupy. I hold no judgement forever to those who believe, even those who have turned away for a time, no hate is held against for I created all and know the heart of every being ever conceived into the universe. The heart is weak in the earthly for shiny bobbles and promises of riches and positions of importance corrupt the mind of my creation. It’s the one place the enemy touches but my Love its dictated by you yourself always. You are and have always been since the time of understanding responsible for your actions and where they lead good or bad. I force myself on no-one and despite knowing your intention to commit sin I must allow it for that is true Love, allowing a person to choose for themselves; that is what freedom of choice is. You have freewill as I raised not a slave but a free king and queen to fulfill the destiny of which I have sent you. It is your prerogative to do what you chose. I will send plenty of reminders and signs letting you know my opinion but only you can walk a path being the narrow one or the wide one of sin. Turn away from all of your iniquities and repent should you fall my Love for I AM the Love of your life, the true soulmate you hear many speak off in romance novels and stories. Those who believe are wed with me in heart, mind and soul and will be for all of eternity for you have chosen your soulmate who loves you beyond all time, space or realities. You my child are my most beautiful creation, only you can allow your heart to harden when you listen to the enemy and allow him to convince you to do something heinous or ugly. I make no demands of you my Love, I aspire that you should heed The Word and The Truth and live accordingly to my covenant that was made with all who believe. You put yourself where you wish my darling, chose life or chose darkness and death but know until your final page. You hold the keys to your own salvation by merely calling out and asking my forgiveness and accepting my gift of eternal life. It’s truly that simple my beautiful child, know you are loved beyond measure, you are adored and welcomed always in my presence if you will but submit your life and pick up your cross and follow me. The path is wroth with sorrow at times, hard choices but the rewards in your Father’s house are beyond anything you can ever imagine in the earthly. I paid your price and have taken the keys of which I offer to you, take them my Love and follow me for I will be with you from your waking moment until your final curtain call and the end of your book. I AM with you from womb to tomb and I constantly pray you will hear me, you will do that of which I have sent you. Even back up plans are given you if you missed the off ramp I had expected you to take. I know your path and yet I pray you will follow it and not ignore the clues and signpost I give you. Once you believe those clues and signpost are most visible especially in hindsight when you examine your past. Dwell not on it for there is no changing the past, only forging the future I have given you to accomplish. You live in a very complicated time my Love, but you were raised in this time with the fortitude to succeed if you will be courageous and stand against the slings and arrows of the wicked. Follow my voice alone, particularly now as you are in the thick of the battle right now, turn not right or left and turn not away from the light of The Lord Thy God on your face. Thus sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day.
08.17.2026
Collection
Time
Thus sayeth The Lord Of Host:
The collection of the tares has commenced, the
removal of that which has grown like a weed throughout humanity is being
plucked up. My Love I know the time seems slow for you in the earthly but in
the spiritual the battle has heated up beyond your understanding. That which is
happening is not flesh and blood but spiritual in nature, above affects below
and below affects above. You will feel it in your spirit and there will be many
ups and downs in your continence. You will feel it more than see it my Love for
that which is internal to your spiritual body is fully spirit and unaffected by
the earthly. Add not to your worries the media-nites driven narrative which
would have you believing the patriots are losing for I AM with you and as such
there is no losing. That which looks like a loss is always going to ultimately
become a win. The Lord works in mysterious ways as it’s said and as it is
written the Lord Thy God always re-sculpts evil into good for I AM not one to
let The Word be ignored or dropped from what I intended it to do. Understand my
Darling dear that I see behind the scenes I am not one who sees the scene I AM
the scene, I created it long before it was ever even formulated in your
existence and the thought of mankind. I AM eternal, my thoughts and ways are
ETERNAL, they are not fleeting or subject to reversal or abrupt changes. My
plans are always formulated concrete in terms of my expectations of them being
carried out. MY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IN HEAVEN, the WILL of the Lord Thy
God is not negotiable or bends not like the reeds in the wind. MY WILL stands
strong as the largest Trees. It is anchored in the origin of all that was
created. I have seen the end to the beginning for it was I who created all of
it. The thought of mankind was given to him; the creativity of mankind was
given to him. The very breathe of mankind was given to him from my Ruach when I
AM blew life into a plot of dirt making Man and ultimately his mate Woman. The
two polar opposites with overlapping complements creating a new creation when
it is wedded and melded together. One fulfills the needs of the other, the
harshness of one is paired with the gentleness of the other. The making of new
life entrusted to the Female who nurtures and guides the newborn into a time of
learning and exploration. This is the two natures of mankind, the strong and
the gentle, each bringing forth what I intended, every GEM I bring to the earth
by way of the woman is important. I loathe those who have killed my babies sent
with a purpose no matter how abstract to mankind’s simple understanding. The
Word will not be denied; you may not kill it, maim it, alter it or ignore it
for I AM the Lord Thy God and my Word is sovereign over the entire universe.
Nothing that was created was outside of my control and my WILL, nothing will
ever be done without my full knowledge and understanding for it existed far
before the man was raised from the dust. I AM knowledge, I AM Understanding, I
AM LOVE and MERCY and I AM the root of which all that was, is or will be created.
The time of the Lord Thy God is now, it is not something waited for or prayed
for it is the time you are living in, it is the time everyone lived in. For I
am alive, past, present and future and I will always be your creator and as
such nothing is outside of my mind but is the very essence of my mind. You live
in me and I in you for we are one my children. Can you separate what is God’s
and what is Man’s? Nay you cannot for from what would man build on that wasn’t
given to him by The Lord Thy God? Does a tree think I’m going to grow up big
and strong even in the harshest environments; nay it is nurtured and given the
conditions to be its very best. Does the Tree decide I am going to be a shrub
or a bush and so it is? Nay, what I create will be and serve my WILL as I have
sent it, there is no re-gendering it, no decision on what I shall be and what I
shall do. You shall follow the path I have put you on or you will turn away and
make your way in the dark where the pitfalls are hidden from you. Fight not the
path but bravely walk it in my presence where I shall always steady your step
and be ready to catch the fallen. The path may be narrow but it is well lit in
the Glory of the Lord Thy God, any misstep is your freewill to make my darling
for those who believe; there is only one destination and that is divinity and
eternal life wed to me in the Father’s house. Keep your focus on the Lord Thy
God for he is your Lamp upon which you will never fail in his presence. I am
your safety net, your foundation of which you operate my Child, follow in my
footsteps and your cross will be light for I have carried the weight of it for
you. Pick it up every day and influence all you greet with the Glory and Love
of the Lord Thy God for your spirit extends beyond your physical body which is
but a mere container, your earthly vessel. The light within and the Love and
the Glory of the Lord beams from all the Gems I have sent to the earth of which
you are one. My Love help to shine those who have lost their direction and luster,
make others your burden to serve just as I have done for you so shall you do.
Thus sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day.
08.25.2026
Division
Thus sayeth the Lord Of Host:
The nations shall be divided in my names sake.
The fall of the wicked will be by the same division they put on my Children for
there will be a huge division in the party of the blue. Moderation versus
extremism shall note the beginnings of their travails. Many of my children will
be deceived for they shall listen to the words of satan who offers all but
delivers none. Do not be deceived for the voice you hear is not mine, the feel
of the message will not be comfortable for those who have ears to hear and eyes
to see. There will be a darkness to the promises for it is but to draw out my
children. This is part of the enemy’s snare, offer the moon and deliver
imprisonment. My child the wide path is wrought with false teachings and false
doctrine for it is like a siren to a sailor. They shall be drawn to it like a
insect to a flame. Those who are believers, the Holy Spirit will alert you to
this snare for it has been incubated for decades and is in play at this time.
That era will be destroyed for I the Lord Thy God am not allowing the further
destruction of humanity. There is a time under all of heaven and this time now
is to rebuild and rejuvenate the heart, mind and souls of my children back to
the Father. Have you not seen the seemingly improbable move I have made in
bringing together the young of a generation that was lost and is now found? The
sins of the parents who forgot the Lord Thy God has offered choices to their
children offered when they could make their own decision. That decision was no
decision at all, it was the enemy acting as a voice of liberalism all shall be
free, all shall be ok with the Lord Thy God. NAY it is not ok, it has never
been ok to turn a blind eye to reality and to ignore my covenant. You have
freewill and make your choices but those choices have created a world that
allows all and denies little. Deny self and turn back to the Father’s plan he
has for you for the narrow path can be hard to find for those who look for a
flashy door which leads only to destruction. My path is based in the heart of
God and not of self, you will not find it without but within for I am in you
and you in me. The voice of reason starts with the Lord Thy God who created all
that is and ever will be. Be not drawn to all that is shiny for some of it
leads to the path of unrighteousness with addictions and things to numb
humanity to a more manageable level. My children are not being uneducated for
the sake of liberalism but for the severing of reality from The Lord Thy God
and the destiny he has for each and every one of his Gems. Allow not the
unclean to take away your shine for it refracts The Light and draws the
uneducated back to reality and the path the Lord Thy God has given them to
complete. Dazzle and reflect MY LIGHT for it is the way forward and away from
the age of sorrows. Embrace Love, Peace and Compassion and reject Hate, War and
Intolerance. This is the modus operandi of the enemy, show the fake light which
leads only to ultimate darkness and the destruction of self. You won’t find it
in substances, greed nor lust for these are the favorite tools of the
destruction of mankind past, present and future by the enemy. Soothing words
and offers of wealth, power and comfort are of the wide path, the path that
requires no work, the path where your cross is not upon your shoulder for it is
thought to be too heavy. Nay my burden is light for I will shoulder it for you
if you will but ask. I have never asked you to shoulder it alone for I AM a big
God who has broad shoulders and infinite strength against evil. In MY NAME you
have everything I possess if you will but have faith in ME and in MY NAME.
Doubt not and you shall have all that I have promised and more for I AM
faithful, I AM reliable if you will just be patient and not lose hope and bail
out of the ship of which I am in control. It is I who bring forth your Journey,
you merely make a choice to follow or not for I will force no one to love me
but none the less I will love those who hate me, those who have beaten me,
those who have forgotten me or never met me for I know their hearts and they
were hardened by the enemy and it was not in their nature to do so as they were
sent from the Father. None are sent in Sin to the womb, but man is corrupted by
The World; for that which is easy and requires no effort is NOT THE WAY and my
children are tarnished. Follow my path and my example; left to you in The Word
for only in it may you fight the battle waged against you. Stand not alone, but
stand IN MY NAME for it carries the power to overcome all advisories. As
written a thousand may fall at your left and ten thousand at your right hand
which is the Word Of God and the TRUTH and THE WAY forth in every battle. Stand
strong my warriors for the battle heats up but you are more than a match for it
for you were brought to this time to combat the old and create the new in My
NAME. You shall rule and reign over all of the earth and in my name ALL WILL
BOW, none shall stand against me for there is nothing higher or stronger. Be
not fearful of the unknown for I have seen it and it avails no fruit for it
will be cut in the roots and wither on the vine. That is the way society must
be changed, not through half-measures and half-truths, NAY it must destroyed
completely for it is built on division and a foundation of hatred and rebuilt
in Love. Thus is the Kingdom Age, the rise of Love and the Fall of Hate. Thus
sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day.
Tell them Donnie: Worry Not for
there is nothing to worry about if there were I would surely tell you. Keep the
Faith and The Lord Thy God in Your Heart, mind and soul and be healed in The
Blood. Shalom my Children, rest easy and well and battle on in the pure
honesty, humility and servitude of The Lord Thy God for only in him will you
find The Way, The Truth and The Life. So be it.
08.28.2026
Lost
Thus
sayeth the Lord of Host:
The
fall of the Lost continues as more and more exposure brings about the ruination
of the wicked. Nothing is ever forgotten to those who do not repent, I knew
every evil deed they have done, every evil thought or idle banter they have
made. Had they repented I would remember nothing but they have mocked The Lord
Thy God repeatedly and attempted to make my Word a laughing stock to the
public. The media-nites will indeed pay for their insolence my Child for there
is no forgiveness for the mocking of the spirit of God. Their lying tongues
will admit their guilt and some will find themselves before man’s judges in
tribunals and federal courtrooms with judges that are not compromised. Time can
heal in the earthly plane but it can convict and compound its damage when it’s
twisted in the media. I AM a God of fairness and balance but the balance of
power swung against my children and it’s time to jettison that which has
created the imbalance. Fair and equitable justice is being returned my love,
the appointments of some judges was never legal as those who appointed them were
never legally elected. My darling; be patient you can clearly see this will
culminate with the outcome of the mid-terms elections my Love. But Lord cannot
these events just be stopped you might ask? Some things must run their course
for that is how the nature of The Lord Thy God must proceed. The law of the
LORD seed, plant and harvest is in effect for seeds have been planted in the
upcoming elections that must come to fruition to show those without eyes to see
and ears to hear the TRUTH. Any military action until then would be anarchy and
civil unrest my darling. The loss of life is easily avoided if things are left
to grow just as the tares are taken out at the harvest instead of upsetting the
crop of grain. This is the way of the Governance of the LORD and Nature of
which I operate. Many will be confused and disheartened by the current events
and hardships upon families but I will take that which is bad and turn it to
good for the advantage of my Children. My Child there is no show of power that
glorifies the Lord Thy God in all of this until all has been revealed. Anything
before that would only yield charges of a coup d’état from the wicked. It’s a
delicate balance to show the TRUTH and make the blind and deaf see and hear.
That which has been spun as the truth by the media-nites must be shown false
before the majority will believe it. Many still will not, many didn’t believe
in The Lord Thy God even upon seeing miracles with their own eyes, do you
believe they would believe that of which they cannot see? Nay for they have yet
to receive me and have faith in that which is not seen yet is THE TRUTH. My
Love, rest in my Shalom and rest easy for it will go according to my plan. It
will require time as the plans roll out on the earthly plane as they do and not
in multiple dimensions as in the spirit where time is not a factor for it is
all at once. In the spirit the truth is immediately apparent, on the earthly it
is not for it offers a layer in which to spin a web of lies and misleading’s. Patience
will be required by my Body, my proxy on the Earth, my Ecclesia as you will
need to help those who are LOST their bearings and LOST their way forward.
Shine your light and bring them out of the darkness so they may feel the
presence of GOD emanating from you. That is the most effective way the LOST may
know the Truth and want the peace and salvation you have. Have them ask for
salvation and I will gather them into the green pastures and still waters of
the Lord Thy God. This is the miracle my Child the difference in their
countenance when the weight of Sin is lifted from them. What they feel is much
more successful than what they see or hear for the Holy Spirit’s presence
brings forth the PROOF of GOD and the POWER OF GOD and my Love for them. This
season as it is mentioned is one of patience and caring for your brethren and
understanding those who do not fit in your view of Christianity. Judge not lest
you be judged for your understanding of the heart is missing to properly judge
those of which you charge as not as Christian as you. Be not a hypocrite, did I
not dine with sinners and tax collectors, you must accept and embrace your
brethren where they live and not where YOU live. Be not prideful for I will not
forgive those who do not forgive others their transgressions. Are you so sure
of your righteousness that you cannot accept that you might be mistaken in The
Word? Is there any room in your heart for those you see as less than yourself?
In my eyes, all are created equal and all need salvation not religiosity. Wash
the inside of the bowl instead of being prideful of the sheen of the outside of
the bowl. Your words have actions and consequences; push none away with your
dogma for ALL MUST BE SAVED, not just those that fit your particular temple or
church. Have I not taught you to be open and willing to embrace and love your
neighbor as you love yourself? Is that not part of my covenant? Sometimes one
must get dirty doing the work of the Lord and not just front with your finest
gowns. Sometimes the sackcloth must be worn to glorify the Lord Thy God my
children to show your humility to those who are watching. Be an example of your
faith and not a model on a shelf of it for none are worthy and only through MY
mercy and grace are you saved. Never forget that my child. Thus Sayeth The Lord
Thy God This day.
Comments
Post a Comment