July Prophey 2026

07.03.2026

Celebrate The Nation’s Return

Thus sayeth the Lord Of Host:

 My Child be joyous and celebrate the Rebirth of a nation. Let it be reborn in the Glory of The Lord Thy God for the nation of the red, white and blue was mine from the beginning, it was I who created her mountains, her plains, her majestic scenic wonders from small to Grand. She was always my nation even amongst the hardships of her settling and the genocide of those who came before from Asia. I rekindle and bless the land and remove the demands of the wicked upon her, let her flag wave until the end of time in Freedom and a renewed abundance. May her songs of Glory be forever more and may those who do harm against her and her people be in opposition to the Lord Thy God and I shall bring a mighty wrath against them. This has already been seen in Heaven and so be it on the Earth for it will follow my edict and declaration of its rebirth. It shall be resurrected from the ashes and be once again the innovator, the star in my constellation that I brought forth to spread the Gospel upon the world. Let it be a Glistening diamond, brilliant in its dazzling light, devoid of occlusions and hard surfaced as none shall come against it in MY NAME. My Love, be the fresh breath, the renewed countenance, and the Light upon the Earth for just such a time as this. Let not the wicked dictate anymore your way forward. Let technologies held back for so very long be unveiled. Let the full extent of its bountiful harvest be a basket of food to the world and let its bounty far exceed the need of my children. Let the spoils of extra be released upon the hungry. Let its manufacturing excess change nations who have none. Let its people bless all they greet in MY NAME for this is the renaissance of the greatest time in Earth’s existence. Have I not said you were born for such a time as this? Step into that role my Darling dear and my kings and queens LEAD; do not just FOLLOW for you are a lamp unto the world. Your shine and brilliance will be an example for all nations you will help all those who require your assistance in the Name of The Lord Thy God for you were raised in this time to LEAD and Rule and reign upon all of the earth. Rejoice and celebrate your 250th birthday and praise and worship the Lord Thy God for the removal of the oppressors at this time. View what was once a swamp as a clean pool of living water of which none will thirst again. Rejoice and cheer the return to that of which I guided the constitution of the founding fathers to be a Christian nation. Allow none to say those who drafted the constitution in MY NAME were not dedicated to the Lord Thy God and were to follow my covenant and precepts. Praise and Worship the Lord Thy God for his Glory and Mercy daily upon your land. Understand that of which I speak; my Love and know that I have prepared the soil for a new crop and eventual harvest of the finest of First Fruit that has ever been raised. Watch in delight my darling the changes coming to all lands for I do a new thing upon the whole of the earth and all with be blessed by ME who believe and follow my covenant. I require just your belief for I was the sacrificed Lamb of God and on the mercy seat my blood paid your price forever more. Your belief is all I require, your obedience to my simple commandments. Follow two and ten more will follow for if you truly follow the first two, nothing in the ten can be sinned. Repent as needed my children for even the most righteous has their lapses in thought for man was and is and always will be capable of sinning. It was brought upon him in the falling of Man, but forgiven in MY BLOOD upon all the earth. I have given you the keys and the path to follow. Enter onto that path and follow it to the end of your days until all the pages of your book are expired and you will be doing the will of the Father and be good and accepted by him in MY NAME written in MY BOOK. I am so excited about that which is to be my Darling and you will see the dawn of this age in the coming seasons. Change is not a frightening thing, fear not and embrace that of which I am sending and celebrate on earth as it is in Heaven. Thus sayeth the Lord Thy God This Day. So be it and Shalom my darling.

 

07.04.2026

Unfallen Angels

Thus sayeth the Lord Of Host:

I am sending the righteous Angels who still remain courageous in their actions who never swayed. They are the unfallen angels; I have given them assignments in information that will remain with them and I alone my darling. Continue your fight and do as I have put in your heart to do, you are my ecclesia my darlings and the battle is changing in focus and intensity. You my gems have the authority in My Name to bring forth my edicts to the Earth as it is in heaven. I will give you guidance through the Holy Spirit and keep you well protected in MY NAME. As it was written nothing may harm you who believe in me and follow my covenant. You are battle tested by this season and know the wicked ways of the enemy; he will attempt to draw your focus but do not be tempted for he is a liar and a thief who has stolen the lives of innumerable children who had destinies in My Name. He holds no legal ground against you. Know that whatever he speaks to you will be a lie and nothing he plans is on the up and up. Only in The Lord Thy God will you receive that which is true, the Holy Spirit shall be your pipeline to the Lord Thy God. In this you must trust and keep the faith for that is the key. Faith is indeed the key that opens every lock my Darling, Faith, Love and Compassion are the trifecta elements of GOD, all of creation revolves around those components my darling dear. You may look at any passage of The Word and find one of those three if not more apply. Keep in The Word and turn to the understanding in the Spirit for that is the battle ground in the expanse of your mind. That is where all the weaknesses of Man resides, be not based on the earth but see yourself as a king and queen unaffected by the deceiver. Only if you follow his voice and or instruction will you act in his behalf. My sheep know my voice and they shall follow it. Every day even more young initiates are becoming reborn and cleansed in the Blood, the degree of influence they will hold in my kingdom will be vital to the changing of the wicked old guard. They will staff the mountains of influence as seen by ME and moving forward the wicked will find it increasingly difficult to operate. Think not that they will quit or give up, it’s not in their nature to do so and they feel they have nothing to lose. Many of my children have felt the weight of attacks, yet their faith is intact and their enthusiasm to be servants to The Lord Thy God makes them easy to shape and yet be in perfect alliance with The Word for they hear MY VOICE. Think not about what you should do, but what have you been asked to do? Do what is necessary my Love but now is not a time to freelance with your own ideas. Filter all such words through the Holy Spirit for he will give you a solid plan to keep you on the path and doing what I ask and not what you think I want. Too often Man tries to think ahead and created that of which wasn’t needed. Listen for the small voice and you will find your Joy in that word and its telling to your sub-conscience to behave and mind the Word of The Lord Your God. Have the highest degree of understanding of scripture for it was written to all understandings, some in parables and some in more abstract concepts. Grasp of it what you understand and ask Holy Spirit to impart that which you are not understanding. My Children look for the many ways God will speak to you, pay attention to series of numbers as in many cases they are verses of scripture I will communicate in whatever medium you are most familiar with or that you might understand. I will show signs which you might interpret as my word to you. I will give you thoughts and in some cases small dreams or visions to inform and educate you my darling. My point is do not always look for a clear word being spoken to you. My point is my Love constantly be on the lookout for my communication to you more often in alternative means of communication. Will you not see it and then acknowledge the Glory of God is with you and only in such discoveries have you witnessed a move of God. My Love you will find out that nothing is random or without purpose. Did I not mention I do nothing randomly; my worlds were, are and will be always structured. I don’t waste the sending of my will in things that are not thought out and planned way before it needs to be implemented. Does that sound reasonable? Look at all things through the eyes of the Lord no matter how unlikely you assume it is surely this or that. I understand many are tired, some on the brink of turning away, but my Darling I assure you we are close enough to you seeing huge developments showing you that the Earth is being changed. Look not for meaningless arrest and trying to worry about vengeance, did I not say it vengeance was MINE sayeth the Lord. Do not let earthly emotions cloud your judgement and what is important. Trust in the plan and know I will bring forth justice in ways I see appropriate and not as revenge. There will never be the punishment many of you are looking for. Thus Sayeth The Lord thy God This Day. Amen, shalom.


07.11.2026

Turn Away

Thus sayeth the Lord of Host:

 Turn away my children from the worldly influences of the elitist, question not my plan for it is fully in motion and much farther along that you think. Can I change the world in a day? Did I not create it in one? My Love, my kings and queens it is within your power to completely change what has been. In My Name your power is infinite, in faith you can achieve world changing signs and wonders. Step into your authority that I have given you my darling. You are my body upon the earth and in you my will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Has it not been written as such, I say it plainly you will do what I have done and even more. Now is the time to turn this all around for the truth is being exposed and there is no denying you were deceived by the enemy. You will recoup the spoils that were taken from you for that is the scale of justice I am bringing forth. My love the sheer scope of the atrocities and blatant thievery is on a scale far greater than you ever knew. Your very existence was used by the wicked to assure a lifetime of subservient financial gain with poverty as your only goal. The apparent success of some was only allowed to go so far, stay within your fences my sheep and we will let you succeed. Do not look outside of your pen for that is our domain and you are not of our blood. Your only purpose was to work, take our poisons and to bleed you of everything before your death. You were taxed at ever juncture and nothing was given to you for the right to fund their lavish lifestyle while many called a box their home. Many starved while they dined on fattened cattle and the finest wine. Traveling in a circle you could only see through their sea of body guards and hidden behind palatial estates the likes you would never see in your life time. They serve the enemy who cares nothing about your survival, they require more, more and even more until you were fully defeated and living just for their crumbs. The number of the population grew entirely too large and many attempts are ongoing to reduce your number to a palatable number they could control. Their end goal is to create organic robots controlled by their systems. The world is continually dumbed down to further allow control without question my dear. Free thought is a bane to their plots and plans, influence is gained by control of all sensory inputs. All manner of information has been suppressed to keep you blissfully ignorant my love. Only in The Lord Thy God can the truth be known for everything else is a fabrication and or an illusion. You are in a simulation of their making and the truth of reality has been kept from you. In this age my Love my will be done for I am bringing balance to a world that is out of control. Accept not their lies and remember your destiny that I sent you here to do. All they require of you is a free for all of debauchery with no rules or correction. A culture that has become numb to the truth, temptations of all manners are around you and the enemy says surely God did not say this or that? The original tact used again and again to fool my Children. The Lord Thy God changes not, he does not condone the abusive behavior to your temple that you have been led to believe was acceptable. The substances to numb and further cause my children to lose their way. The pitfalls of the worldly experience has become so vast my love that the truth has been splayed so much that as written what is the truth? Look beyond the forest and see the tree of life and not the tree of good and evil that you witness on a daily basis. Eat not of the fruit of this tree for it blinds you to the ways of The Lord Thy God. The Word, The Way and The Truth is the only path back to the Father. Let me save you my Love for only my Grace and Mercy will bring you home, accept my gift and turn not away from the path I have created for you. Riches beyond this world I have for you in the spirit for that is your true home, you are not from the earthly. You are not the descendant of apes or single cell organism all created in a cosmic accident where something out of nothing happens with no outside intervention. Nay, I created all that is, was and ever will be and in your core you know that is the truth. I created the heavens, the earth, the vastness of space, I AM eternal, I AM thought it self, I AM LOVE unconditional, I AM LIGHT and I AM your God, above all else. I AM your Father and you are my children of which I gave all and are never forsaken for even a single second. It is you my Love that must decide to accept my gift, my Love for you and allow me to be in you as you are in me. Let our spirits be melded, let them be wed for all eternity my Darling for that is where I shall bring you if you will just follow my covenant and turn not to the right or left. Follow the narrow path no matter how hard or how long for that is The Way. Thus Sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day.  


07.15.2026

End Game

Thus sayeth The Lord Of Host:

My Love the end game is the most dangerous time, their strategies have failed and they become like a cornered animal. Look for them to lash out with desperate plots and plans. Nothing can stop what comes ahead, so they will try and distract you with attacks in various places. Remember when you see them for what they are, fear not I am with you always if you believe in me and have faith larger than a mustard seed as it was written. Things will look chaotic my darling but you shall see the light behind it all if you look carefully for my will shall be done as I sent it. Prepare for The Truth as written in The Word for those who have ears to hear and eyes to see. Prophecies will be fulfilled that were cast hundreds and hundreds of years ago. You will feel the shift change my darling as the different between now and what will be is vast. You shall not be disappointed for your justice is coming my Love; this I promise you. What was, is over what will be is starting look into the light my children for in it you will find what I intended for you before the wicked attacked you. The people drifted away from my side and our covenant was defiled by those who meant to enslave you from the time of your birth. Rededicate yourself to me my Love and adhere to the covenant I have given you. You remember the two major commandments of Love the Lord with all of your strength, mind, heart and soul and love your neighbor as you love yourself. Serve all you greet with a countenance of joy and you will glorify the Lord Thy God. Like spreads like, your whole persona exudes the Holy Spirit within and direct communication with ME. That which is within your proximity will be blessed with your Glory given you from above. The power of faith is such, from the Father to ME to the Holy Spirit within you and in this power shall you do all the things I did. Believe it and so be it; it shall be as you speak from your lips. Nothing that you speak in faith is ever not heard; the time of delivery is in my perfect timing my Love but you are never ignored for that which will glorify the Lord Thy God. Obedience and worship go hand in hand. Remember to worship and praise the Lord Thy God for he is the source of all that you require. The Lord hears all your prayers my Love, never assume that you are doing it incorrectly. Am I not a God that can understand your heart and know what you are asking and what it is you truly need? Would it make sense to give you tools of another trade to do what I want you to do? Nay, you are uniquely equipped to do as I sent you to do. Only those who fall away will not complete their mission, they are MIA’s which saddens me greatly. How many thousands have I seen who were led astray in strong drink, drugs and addictions in the flesh. Distracted by the enemy and kept from their destiny. I am always near my Darling and constantly trying to influence those who are in a dark place to come into the light. Be not distracted; keep your focus on The Lord Thy God for in the light nothing may harm you. You are my Child of whom I am so proud even in your darkest moments. Know that always, my Love for you is unconditional. I’ve paid your price my darling, come feel the warmth of my wings for there is nothing that can come near you. Study the Word and carry the sword of the spirit the Word of God for the enemy cowers and moves away from the Lord Thy God and those who operate in HIS NAME. You have my Blood which I have bathed you in and as such are unstoppable if you will just reject evil from your temple and guard all of its points of entry. Leave nothing to allow egress my Darling, repent from that which you might have heard or seen that would leave an opening for the deceiver to breach your walls. Ask the Holy Spirit for he will always give you the Truth about your status and cleanliness. He will always cleanse those who repent and keep you chaste in the eyes of Heaven. Even the most righteous of Man will have things to answer for, come to him my Love and worry not about blame and losing salvation. I AM not a God who punishes those who admit their Sin and repent even seven times seven hundred for I know your heart. You will fall, I will pick you up dust you off and we will continue together on your journey my Darling. Thus sayeth the Lord Thy God This Day.

 

07.19.2026

Venture Capitol

Thus sayeth The Lord of Host:

The spirit of The Lord Thy God will venture forth to the capitol of the wicked men who have betrayed their constituents. The very trusted officials who pleaded with voters to serve them with a plethora of promises, faces that smiled all the while holding a dagger behind their back for the country they served. They are the paid sponsors of the enemy ready to betray their own country for pieces of silver and the hope of power to the top position. Nay they shall not prosper nor elevate from their threshing floor, their journey stops where it is as I have those I have anointed and those I will anoint already in my sight. Another will be king in my David’s stead when his mission is finished. Let peace be on earth as it is in heaven, the abundance of the earth is adequate for every man woman and child to live in the land of milk and honey. Let no one suffer from not enough for the earths bounty is so much larger my Love than you have any idea. New discoveries and old discoveries that were hidden from you await to a scorched earth planet ready to be rejuvenated in the image as seen by The Lord Thy God. Let my will be done my people for the preparation and a time to celebrate a new earth and I will reign with you for a thousand years. Has it not been written as such? Why are you surprised, be jubilant for in generations it will pass as such. We may not always see the fulfilling of prophecy, nay it often is past your time of life but have no doubt that the Lord Thy God’s will be done on earth as in heaven. Be joyous for your brethren, your seed and those who are alive when the Father calls end of time for they are in good hands my Love. I have not now nor ever forsaken my children that focus on me and keep my covenant. Nothing has changed from time memorial, I AM the same God now as then and I am always with you, by way of the Holy Spirit you shall hear and know me. Make your voice known to me my darling, seek me and you shall find me let me write your name as a reservation to the Fathers house. Be wed with me so that we may be as one in eternity when I shall dwell in all places of your heart and in heaven and a new earth and a new heaven. This is as it will be, it was written as such and so will it be. Keep your gaze on me my Darling for your future is bright and in the light and not in a shadowy wilderness. Let me warm your face always with the light of the Almighty; be transfigured in the light as I was, so shall you do to become the brilliant creation to ascend upon your passing into Heaven. As above, so below the microcosm of heaven is the earth to be. Let it be so as I have spoken it, my will, will not fall upon deaf ears but be fulfilled as I have seen it from the end to the beginning. The Alpha, the Omega I bring a completion when it is finished and the Father brings that time forward. Time on the earthly is cyclic, it repeats and repeats just as does the cyclic nature of the seasons. Know this lesson my darling for there is nothing new under heaven or the earth that has not been heard before or seen before. What was then returns; until the completion of the cycle and its return is awaited. Such is the coming of The Lord Thy God where the culmination of the earth is completed. Be not afraid nor anxious my children for you are in my plans the whole of your earthly life. From birth to earth have I seen the span of your life and so shall you return to the Fathers bosom and rest in his house that I have built for you. Heaven’s wonders await those who keep the covenant and walk the narrow path to completion, this was promised to you and so it shall be upon your choice to complete it. I AM the Gate of which you will pass and I will be your advocate before the Father. Know me, seek me, speak to me I hear your my darling even when you think I might not be listening. Nothing spoken in your heart, mind or soul ever escapes my understanding. As sure as the cycles of the earth you are always heard my darling know that with all of your heart for you are my flock of who I am most proud my dazzling pure sheep with no spot or blemish. Stay repentant and the Holy Spirit will keep you clean and make you aware of any breeches of the enemy upon your temple. Be the lineage of the King of Kings upon the earth for you are kings and queens in this realm and the heirs of eternity in ME. Thus Sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day.

07.22.2026

Process of Elimination

Thus sayeth the Lord of Host:

My Child the earth has run its course in the old era now begins the process of elimination. Nothing is to be gained for humanity to continue on the path it is currently on. Nay, a change must take place and I am here to bring it through my Body of Christ on the Earth. You are my change; you are my ears and eyes in the physical earth to see that what I have sent you for is accomplished. My Love there is no change in the future without you, it starts with you and ends with ME. The alpha set it in motion and the Omega will conclude it. The beginning and the end, the first and the last see my darling? The wickedness of man in the current era has unleashed the powers and principalities who are corrupting humanity and look only for your destruction. Nay my children this is not the way this was intended, you are to defend your dominion and not fold and be silenced by those who mean to oppress you. Were you not locked down and the result was the destruction of the livelihood of many small businesses. The destruction of what was left of the education system which was further dumbed down to accommodate teachings which have nothing to do with education. All so the elite, the Sadducees and the Pharisees of your day could profit on a poisonous dart. The elimination of many for the greater good they exclaimed, the elimination of millions of my babies my future was attempted to be silenced by those who saw themselves above the most high God. Who does that describe my darling? Who attempted to elevate themselves above ME? Who allowed his beauty to cause pride to be larger than his place in the cosmic order? The enemy my Love that’s who. The 13 families have attempted to play god at the expense of my creation. It stops now, I shall have nothing above me, no idols for I am a jealous God, it was I who brought life and put my Ruach into the lungs of humanity. The clay will NOT dictate what the potter shall create or destroy. I AM the one who created all that is, I AM the one who created man into a family upon the earth and then watched it destroy each other. Good generations, bad generations and so it cycled since the beginning. My Darling you cannot continue down this path for the earth shall be like heaven it is my edict and my covenant that I must demand. I will bring this new thing upon the whole of the earth and you are my witnesses. You are my solders in the trenches fighting a battle until such a time when peace will break out and be upon the whole of the earth for a time. Until the Father calls end of time and I shall bring in my sheep for the last time, those that hear the shepherds voice will respond and come home with Me. Hear my voice my children, know that it is I by way of the Holy Spirit that calls your name, it is I who put urgent work upon your heart. My Love you can feel the shift that is taking place at this very moment, the end of one book of the earth and the beginning of another with fresh seed, fresh faith and fresh praise and worship to the Lord Thy God. Let the earth rejoice for the coming of the Lord in the spirit is happening now, it is I AM who steers destinies, who sculpts the future unto the ending that I have seen from the end to the beginning. Embrace change my darling for nothing will EVER be the same as it was. Be willing to move from your comfortable place for the future of humanity demands it. Change comes not from a comfortable place but through a place of newness like a new born colt unsure yet full of vitality and possibilities. Comfort of many years brings complacency, settling for less than that of kings and queens I have made you. You shall dine at the table of the King and not be relegated to scraps thrown from a gate of refuse. As it was written the first will be last and the last first, step into your future my darling and dwell not in the past. The past is gone and there is only NOW which passes the moment it’s spoken of and the future where hopes and dreams of all possible things are available. My Love I see it all as one, as my time is not static on a timeline as yours is. What I have for you should make you rejoice for I AM a God of abundant blessings to the one I love beyond measure. Your happiness is a Fathers delight; will you reciprocate and be a grateful Child of God? Will you praise and worship the one who has guarded your life day and night since your arrival? Am I not worthy of your thought all the time and not just when things are beyond your control? This is our covenant my darling dear, embrace it and remember it always for I AM in you and you in ME and that which affects you affects me. Your sadness is felt, your tears are collected, and your laughter and joy are celebrated in Heaven your triumphs are noted, your failures prayed for. My Love you and the universe and into the spiritual of which you came are entwined and not separate as you might assume. Nay they are part of humanity on the earth as they are in heaven. Love is as such, it extends beyond time or space, it has no expiration, no conditions it just is and is forever in my eye. Understand that Love and give it to all you greet for that is the way of the Lord Thy God. Thus sayeth the Lord Thy God This Day. 


07.29.2026

Evil Alliance

Thus sayeth the Lord Of Host:

My Love, the shaking has uncovered the unholy alliance of the wicked, a band of criminals working in coordination with members of your political parties. Every attempt has been made to silence you my darling, to quell your ability to control your own destiny. To move my will from taking place; Nay this will not work for what comes ahead has already been seen and cannot be changed by the likes of man. It is I AM who control the narrative at this juncture and I speak through my remnant patriots who know my will and will see that it goes as I have sent it. The nations are MINE; my creation will not be eliminated like so many insects. It is not for Man to play a god that will determine who lives and who dies. Plot after plot to reduce population to something they can more easily control. Nay there shall not be a reduction, my seed will grow and a new generation will be raised to increase and multiply as was written. There have been many schemes of de-masculating young males through radical feminist agendas, creating homosexual pairings to eliminate my babies. Continued wholesale destruction of those I have sent to the womb. NOBODY has the right to silence what I have sent and I will show my wrath to those who has massacred millions of my babies in the name of eugenics. What I send to the earth is my will, the wicked have made a wholesale business with baal to kill, maim and torture the children who were sent with destinies to do my will. Pray for the children who are imprisoned, their freedom is being executed and those responsible are being bundled as tares of which I will burn them publically. There is no safe haven on those who have harmed children. No place to hide, no place to remote to escape what I bring forth as judgement. There is no shelter for the storm I am bringing to them, for a cloud the size of a man’s hand is seen and the reign of God will fall very shortly. Be ready my Doves for many will be shaken to their core and not understand what is going on. There will be accusations of a government take over when just the opposite is true; it is a take-over of we the people my children upon the earth. Rightful kings and queens of which I have paid the price of are being banded together to bring peace on earth as it is in heaven. My Love, help them to understand. They will be more receptive as their bedazzlement is being nullified with The Truth, the core of and foundation upon what will be built moving forward. Be strong my ecclesia know that you are the church not the glass and chrome and thoroughly rehearsed music. The Holy Spirit must be present and in even one believer’s presence does he dwell and give council. Be one with each other in cooperation and Love, forget denominational fighting and who did what to whom, it is all a distraction that is not wanted at this time. The body must concentrate on doing the Fathers business and keeping his covenant and turn away from that which further splinters the body. Now is a time of reformation and rejuvenation not bringing forth judgement, vengeance is indeed mine sayeth the Lord and in this aspect I don’t need help. Do as I ask; and not as you assume is the will of God. The scripture spoke of confronting them in the church who errored in upholding the covenant of God not to bring false or misunderstood witness against your brethren. Seek to unify not divide, seek to understand before bringing public testimony, pray and ask for guidance in the Holy Spirit. This, my children is imperative; fight not within for those who are not against you are with you as it was written. Seek your own destiny and take up your swords in that battle for there is much work to do my darling dear to lay the foundation of a new church based not in a place or a thing but based in Love and compassion. Based on The Lord Thy God where ever that may occur, be not religious for my teachings are about being a family not about ceremonial displays of the scripture. The heart makes clear what is the way forward if you will just listen to it and bring it forth IN MY NAME. Follow my path, pickup your cross and make the trek on the narrow path towards eternity and not the wide path of destruction. The path of the Lord Thy God is not cushioned with no woes or sorrow but it is shared by ME who will be with you from the start to the finish if you will let me. Understand that this world has many pitfalls looking to snare a believer. The ancient evil will not stop until the end when they are contained where they are bound to be. My Love you cannot kill a spirit but you as a spiritual being can engage them in my Name and render them powerless for you are a proxy of the most high God and as such you are protected. Have faith and you shall do the will of the Lord Thy God for in my name nothing is impossible. Thus sayeth the Lord Thy God This Day.   

07.26.2026

Fulfillment of God’s Will

Thus sayeth the Lord Of Host:

That which I bring forth shall NOT be altered or changed in any manner it is my will to bring in the Kingdom Age and no entity, power or principality can stop it. I bring it as a fulfillment of my covenant and promise of peace and change my darling. Watch them fall, for the storm is upon you, it was seen as a man’s hand on the horizon. This storm will bring more than rain, it will bring reign to my children and remove the rod and scepter from the wicked and return it to my beloved kings and queens on the earth. Move the mountains my Children; let each mountain of influence be moved and taken control and let the word of the Lord Thy God be at the center of all mountains you rule. The Lord Thy God is the TRUE path, The Way and the Life of which you will reveal to your seed so that the future of society is as I wish it to be. Let the Lord be your FIRST council let the Spirit of God the Holy Spirit plot your way forward. Depend NOT on your own mind or will but always look to glorify the Lord Thy God with all your Heart, Mind and Soul. Let him be your lamp to light your way into eternity for the corrupt world is dying and a new rejuvenated world replaces it. Praise and Worship The Lord Thy God for it is he who brings this to pass. Let the air be cleared of the stench of the evil world, let the overcast of the darkness be lifted and bring forth your light refracted from the Lord Almighty to the whole of the earth. Let every corner and crevice be illuminated with The Light and forge a new covenant with lands who have not known The Word for centuries. Let The Word fall on ears that were deaf and on eyes that were blind. The earthly will learn to bridge itself towards the spiritual of whence you came my love. Live in the physical earth but think and praise and worship in the spirit and keep your focus upon the Lord for only in him will you find redemption. Accept my gift to you workers of iniquity, turn from your witchcraft; be not bedazzled by worshiping self. Be not the center of your universe for the Lord Thy God should be the center of your universe. Die to self and I shall create a new life for you. Serve mankind and share all your knowledge and anything required with your brethren for only as a remnant ecclesia that is not divided shall you change the world. I will show you your direction always for the Holy Spirit is indeed your map on the path of righteousness which leads to eternity and you will dwell in the house of the Lord Forever. Do that which I have asked in my covenant; fulfill the commandments and so shall you experience the Glory of the Lord on earth as it is in heaven. It’s really quite simple my Love put your best foot forward always and you will do the will of the Lord Thy God. Be your best self, deal honestly and modestly with all you serve. Thus Sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog