Prophecy To The Kingdom Age


  As promised, here is the first installation of the Book. I'll post the first few chapters and get the other ones ready for the Blog post. I won't give a definite timeline on when I'll post these, up to 2025 its mostly done but I'm still filling in some area's that got hit with a hard drive crash. I've needed to go back to youtube and use its transcriptions to fill in the documents I've lost. Its extremely time consuming and inaccurate but the videos are there if someone wants to watch them. 

 I don't ask for donations on this but if you feel so inclined to make a tithe and enjoy what was written and inspired to me by the Holy Spirit my paypal is: 

paypal.me/DonaldMenefee


Enjoy my Family and friends!


 

 

 

 

 

Prophecy To The Kingdom Age

Vol I

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Foreword

 

 This book originally was to be a single volume of all the prophecies I had recorded over the years. I was given the idea from the Holy Spirit that I might want to do it in multiple volumes. I elected to do that because God's timing is different than our timing. I wasn't sure 'The Kingdom Age' would be completed and the book was growing in size and of unknown overall length ultimately. This is the first Volume which spans from my beginnings receiving prophetic words in 2020 to 2025 which is where I cut off this volume. Next volume will obviously be 2026-? which will be hard to ascertain as when is, 'The Kingdom Age' truly fully in place? I think the Lord will show me when it’s mostly in place but it’s a process so subsequent volumes will be put out as needed when the page count again gets up there.

 I do hope you enjoy the many words I've been given and will remember that Prophecy is very much fluid and in some cases conditional. The fruition of a word can sometimes depend on what we as believers do and respond to God's wishes and his covenant. A good example of that is like Ninevah after it was warned by Jonah God did not destroy it (much to Jonah's shagren who was quite cross about it that part of Jonah's story always amused me.) I pray you will give me grace on any spelling or gramatical errors as when I started this project I was not a professional writer and didn't know where to start. I was merely told to WRITE by the Lord our God I had no intention of it being a book at that time. That idea was put on my heart later in my journey.

 Any scripture in the pages are typically from the King James Version or the New King James Version although a few may have been the English Standard Version as those are the translations I use the most. This is a culmination of HOURS AND HOURS of time and was truly daunting but I do hope it is of value for my readers. God Bless and keep you and your families you are experiencing the greatest move of God ever delivering us from oppression of tyranny by some very wicked people. Be blessed and grateful for being born in this current time and being a witness to it. Shalom, Shalom right to your home.

Don Menefee AKA Brother Donnie (published 2026)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dedications

 

  I must start this book in dedication to primarily The Holy Spirit who prompted me to write my prophecies down and gives me the word. I must also thank all of the people that I was inspired by as my new mantle of being a prophet (trust me I fought long and hard saying, nah I'm not, but the Lord says 'Yeah you are' so you accept it). Steve Schultz I would have to say was instrumental at Elijah Streams for providing prophets a platform to air their prophecies The Lord Thy God had given them. Some of the personal prophets I saw that gave me a working knowledge of 'how to proceed' were Kim Clement (RIP, probably one of the best prophets of the modern age) Amanda Grace, Robin D. Bullock, Johnny Enlow, Diana Larkin, Kent Christmas, Hank Kunneman just to name a few. There were so many who helped me I would be chapters trying to thank all of them. Also dedicated to my Wife Lydia for being patient even if she doesn't understand what I do or why and not having me committed. Thank you most of all to The Lord Our God who woke up a part of me that was sleeping and delivered me in Christ Jesus of which I am eternally grateful and of whom I serve. I hope you find your own way on The Path in Jesus and accept your destiny of which we are all given when we are sent here. God Bless you all Shalom, Shalom right to your home.

Don Menefee AKA Brother Donnie 12.2025

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 1

 

   What is the Kingdom Age?  What comes ahead is a world changing move of God that we have NEVER seen before in our time on the planet. The changing of the old system of government which was vile and corrupted has been taken back to our roots of the constitution before it was changed in 1871 (It started pretty much as war debt we borrowed for the Civil War and the U.S. became a corporation ). It became a banking Ponzi scheme whereby the people of the nation would be saddled with the interest in debt they did not create. By the time this book is published much of this will be made clear and we will be operated on a Gold backed system for the first time in over 50+ years. The current administration was chosen at one point in 2015 to lead a cleanup of the deep  state/globalist agenda which wanted a one world government and a depopulation to occur.

 The installation of Donald J. Trump changed their plans and was a major problem. They retaliated every way they could for YEARS to stop what is happening now. This included a Coup De' Tat actually 2 or 3 of them, 2 attempted on Trump (now 3 or 4 attempts in 2026), 1 successful on Kennedy which was retribution  for Bobby Kennedy prosecuting the Mob which actually helped Kennedy get into office. They felt it was a betrayal, the banks and globalist also didn't want him shutting down the Viet Nam war among many other reasons.   They were already a rogue element as they were interfering with many nations deposing leaders to install their own behind the presidents back. The presidents of both parties were put in place to keep the illusion of freedom. The deep state had a long history of election fraud; if you look at EARLY Lyndon Johnson's career you would find it going back to like 1948 at least.

  

This is MY opinion on the matter, on the Kennedy assassination I've read probably every book on it; with all sorts of angles of who etc. I will tell you, the Dallas PD was told to stand down that day and there were maybe as many as 5-6 shooters that afternoon. It’s truly the most covered up crime in American history by a huge margin. If you think Lee Harvey Oswald was capable to doing all that damage with his terrible marksmanship you might want to research that. Fact is he barely passed the lowest medal in shooting and to fire 3 rounds out of a bolt action garbage rifle in less than 6 seconds is beyond fantasy. Trajectories and wound angle don’t match this narrative either. The scene and the vehicle it happened in were scrubbed almost immediately. Pressure was put on eyewitnesses to follow the official narrative even though they held to the belief of what they had seen, they were ruthlessly badgered until they complied or in some cases seemingly disappeared however you wish to read into that.

    All of the later voter fraud and election stealing was recorded. The courts were filled with liberal judges who owed favors for their appointments and it’s created a major headache doing what the president is attempting to do; legal challenge after legal challenge and over-ruling by higher conservative courts.

  Now all will know their infamy and there will be consequences to their actions. The system wasn't built in a day and it has not been destroyed in a day. Many, many years starting as far back as the late 50's early 60's has this whole plan been developed by a white hat conglomerate of Generals and Patriots who decided to stand and bring about what was a return to the old original constitution our founding fathers were given from God.

     This move of God is as it will be known called the Kingdom Age where God's children (US) are given back our land to govern as the Lord Thy God wishes it. This is based on our Covenant with God in this nation when it was established by Pilgrims upon their landing and later dedicated again to God ahead of Independence Day 1776.

 This is the covenant we are still in with The Lord Our God. Praise God, Praise Jesus, And Praise Holy Spirit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 2

 How Did I Get Here?

 

It is still a little bit of a mystery why The Lord Thy God decided to use what was (and we never are clean for long unless we keep repenting) a old Sinner with lots of baggage and bad habit’s to record this work and to receieve his Word to give to his Children. I've since come to know that God LOVES using the broken and unlikely to perform his works on The Earth as WE are the Body of Christ Jesus on the earth. We are his hands and feet on the ground by proxy in HIS name we are given this by his sacrifice and gift of salvation to all that will believe in his name. 

  Originally I had wanted to go into all my history and how things went but I would be remiss if I didn't just give all credit to The Lord Our God who impressed on my heart to start reading my Bible. Like many of God's broken toys I came from a dysfunctional home, went through the whole drug usage and later fentanyl addiction until I finally was inspired to stop all the medical marijuana, cigarettes, porn and other distractions the devil tried to keep me from my calling as a prophet of The Lord Thy God.  I use that title only as it’s what I've been brought to do but I rarely call myself a prophet and go by Brother Donnie to those in my prophetic ministry online The Gate  Prophetic Ministry on most social media platforms.

 

  I'm truly unremarkable and just an old blue collar worker who got recruited when I started to hear a voice I hadn't heard before and I knew it wasn't mental illness but the voice of the Holy Spirit giving me prophecy and instructions. I was so green to Christianity and had no clue what the Lord was doing with me. I was told to write, um, ok about what and then the words would flow so I decided it was a good idea to record them and keep record of what I was receiving. I was being groomed into one of the Lord's prophets of which there are literally thousands during this time in man's history. I soon understood that I would record these 'Words' and eventually disseminate them to people on the streaming platforms. I created videos (currently over 675 and growing) and delivered what I was hearing.

  I'd love to tell you that it was an easy path and that I didn't have to learn that much and many times the Hard lessons to get where I am now (which is 'less' clueless but getting better). Jesus said ' A Prophet has no Honor in his hometown and by his family' (paraphrased obviously) this is because many, many people knew you before but now all of a sudden you’re hearing from God. You are doubted and given every manner of disrespect as a false prophet and teacher. Your friends seemingly vanish, but you are carrying your Cross following Jesus and that is enough no matter what the World thinks of you. Many will listen, equally many will not. In the old bible vernacular 'Those without Ears to Hear or Eyes to see'

 

  I had to learn many lessons, patience for one. I thought when I got a word that it was going to happen immediately because as humans we tend to want to expedite things and we live in a microwave world. It all has to happen now. Well guess what, the Lord Our God has his own timing, it’s impeccable and precisely when it needs to be and not a moment to soon or too late. Do you know that some prophesies were hundreds of years old before they came to pass? Isaiah foretold Jesus some 700 years before he came to earth and precisely spoke of what he would do which was so accurate.

  Well the lessons I learned are:

1.      Don't put a date on a prophecy when it'll be fulfilled (it is the kiss of death and will never happen when you suspect and the Lord Our God never gives you a date. Ever.)

2.    Don't put God in our linear time as he doesn't work in it. His time is past present and future all at the same time. 

3.    Don't let the opinion of those hearing the prophesy control what is released in ANY way.

3. Tickle not the ears for views or agreement.

4.     Speak God's word, good, bad or indifferent. When I say bad; I'm speaking of a Word that might speak of God's displeasure in our behavior.

4. 

Many want prophecy to be a psychic hotline from God always speaking of the future. There are all sorts of different words spoken from God and each prophet may have a niche that God uses to speak through. Some are indeed the future and what will happen as I say this will be a vague word that could take years to come to fruition. Some prophesy is the heart of God, what he is feeling, what he wants us to know about his Love, His compassion. Some prophecy might have Easter eggs of dual meanings and even series of numbers or events based on the biblical calendar. Prophecy is much different than just speaking A, B and C will happen. In the days of Isaiah and Jeremiah the prophets brought warnings and were feared to even see come into your province or city. They didn't show up just to say hi and visit. Nope they usually came as a warning to straighten up or face the wrath of God.

 

 At any rate, I learned quite a bit and the more I know, the less I sometimes understand. God's mind is vast beyond our ability to understand it. I've been put in this role going on 6 years at the time of this writing and I'm green compared to many which have been speaking to the Lord for 20-30 years. Alas if only I knew then what I know now I could have saved a lot of really stupid mistakes. That said life is a journey and some will take the long path, but I pray we all arrive at the narrow path and pursue Jesus and end up in Heaven. This is my wish for you and everyone I know.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 3

The Prophecies Begin

 

I've had a serious change of plans while writing this book. Some of it was due to losing prophecies on a hard drive. Fortunately ALL are on video's I've uploaded and there are transcripts which I can use to recreate what I originally had. That said, The Lord has put it on my heart to take a different tact so the first bit will be early prophecies I had received as I received them they will be highlighted by the Holy Spirit I will leave it to the Holy Spirit's discretion what I will include. (* see below)  They will be in somewhat of a chronological order by date. With all of that out of the way, let’s go!

 These first few are events that happened to let me know that God was telling me a few things or revealing himself and his nature to me. Did I mention that Jesus and The Holy Spirit are not only hip but funny? Indeed!

 *The roll out of the Kingdom age is much longer than I had assumed and this book is now Vol I of who knows how many.  

 

10/29/2020

   I was feeling run down, asked the Lord if his angels could send me some energy so I could finish making dinner. Praise Jesus I got enough to get through and finish the preparing the meal. So maybe 2 hours later, I’m in my chair and a little black dog is looking in my front window.  I tell the Ms. so she can get the big dog rounded up and let the little one in. Little one, no collar, I’m not sure if she was chipped. I’ll be honest we thought about not letting anyone know as she’s such a love.  A few hours later a Dog rescue member is looking out amongst our bushes. They got in the car and were pulling out of my drive when I flagged her down. I asked if she was looking for a dog to which she replied ‘YES!” Stop right there I got her. Turns out she was a rescue dog that escaped from a rescue around the corner and was adoptable. God sent this little girl to our door and energized the love and energy in our house and in our soul. She is a Min Pin Chihuahua mix, known for LOTS OF ENERGY. I see what you did there Holy Spirit, most amusing.  It’s a present I didn’t know I needed. Praise Jesus! We wrestled with names for half a day, she is now ‘Gracie’ . She is also disabled a bit having a luxating Patella in her right rear leg (its essentially a malady many dogs have caused by the groove in their knee bone not being deep enough to hold the Achilles tendon in place.) I’d love to get it fixed but it’s extremely expensive as they want to do both legs to the tune of six grand, it doesn’t slow her much although it does break my heart to watch her knee fold sideways on the tile floors so prominent in Az. One day if there is a way I’ll get her fixed up, for now she’s a chunky little Velcro puppy who at 18 pounds will not be pushed around by her 85 lb pit bull sister who tries to bully her only for her to go full honey badger mode and chase her away. Its not done often but she is unafraid of her sister.

     The next thing that was odd was I starting getting a response as I talked to the Holy Spirit as if he was in the room by my side. I highly recommend talking to God this way as it opens up dialog between the Almighty and yourself.  Here is another example from that time period. Some of this material was before I even thought about documenting it with a date. I just jotted down in my journal what I heard. I'll post a few of these right here as in later chapters I'll be putting months’ worth of prophecy I was given to record. The following are the undated 'words' I heard and recorded as I thought this could be something important:

 

 I was lamenting on the lying media and the deep state and got “All tongues will be silenced” These are always strong but not a loud voice.  Its strong enough where I know and the things that are said are out of left field to what I was thinking about. Or he’ll tell it to me in a pun or joke. Thank you God.

 

 I was given the Battle Hymn of the republic musically in my mind this would only become relevant later when another prophet mentioned the same song.

I was decreeing how wicked the unelected president was and how they were trying to escape and move along as if nothing happened. God replied “They will be De-frocked”. Significance being the definition of De-frocked in one instance is ‘removal of office’.  

I got a rather humorous communication saying ‘God’s putting the “band” back together’ the pun was a line used in Blues Brothers. The word band is significant in my view, the Band or Tribe meaning the ecclesia. The Lord knew I was a blues musician so it was something I could relate or understand. (I truly believe God speaks to us in a language we will understand, phrases and situations we are familiar with). 

  

What follows is writings the Holy Spirit dictated to me as I wasn't sure what he was doing. I assumed writing a book (and here it is although that wasn't what he had in mind then) but here is the start of my writing and prophesying although I didn't know that’s what it was at that point. It reads as such:

 One season follows the other as we go from vegetation to blooming and harvest. So it is with your mortal life. Be of full fruit at the end of your life; make a difference to those around you and give thanks to the Lord for all he has given you. Throughout your life you’ve been watched after and although you may suffer injury you were saved from demise by the Grace of God. Those in Christ never walk alone and always have the Savior of the universe with you. Holy Spirit can give you warnings and your Angels will deflect or reduce impact on your physical body in times of peril. Follow that voice always; do not be prideful or sure in your earthly knowledge to be haphazard to the safety of you or those around you. Doing the opposite of what you instinctively are warned leads to trouble in the spiritual as well as the physical. It is not of your mind to determine that which God has already seen and has tried to council. You have free will to do what you will do but the consequences of your decision are yours and yours alone. Following the Lord God insures you take the least rocky path and waste not your precious time as the time in the physical is limited. 

   Have the compassion of Joseph on your brethren even if they have wronged you. As Jesus had taught you are to love all including your enemies who you will pray for and let God worry about vengeance. Men’s hearts are not to get satisfaction when someone gets judgement but it’s not always in Men’s hearts to know the cause or behind the scenes of those judged. Remember judge not lest you be judged. 

   The wind of change is blowing strongly. Anchor yourself in the Lord as the wind sweeps across the nations. Keep faith in The Lord and stay close and focus on the Heavenly for the earthly plane will get tumultuous as the truth is uncovered and things progress. Keep the focus on God and ignore the lies of the media and of the world.

   Wheat is on the threshing floor, the tare is separated from the wheat and that time is coming to a close as we enter in to God’s greatest work ever on the planet. Revival is springing forth all over God’s country and its roots and sudden emergence will not go unnoticed by the masses as they feel compelled to get saved. The masses are turning to God to do the work against the enemy that they were feeling powerless to stop. Corporations and big tech look for the people to worship them. Order from your home stay confined let the government take care of you. They offer a lot and their candy is sweet to the ear of those that don’t believe. Worship us and we’ll take care of you, if you don’t we’ll cut you off. That is the real agenda. God’s children are being herded by their comfort and convenience so they can work to pay for their gods of corporation; taxes and spending backed by meaningless printed money. Don’t worry you don’t understand the scope of what we’re doing it’s in your best interest to just go with it, you are too shallow to understand government. To many years people were lolled to sleep by the lies of the media and didn’t think it possible that the corporations who own the media could possibly lie to them. Repeat a lie enough to a nation and it will not know the truth anymore. But God has not forgotten his covenant and abandoned his children. The cup of iniquity spilled over and he will now act as the enemy has tried to push his agenda too early in an attempt to seduce and take over a harvest of souls of his own as he did since the garden and man’s falling from paradise.

 Moral complacency has been encouraged and a level of hedonism has been raised as it was in Babylon where compassion and love of brother was replaced by love of self and love of excess. The corporate idols are being shaken and will fall on their face just as their idols did when they stole the Ark of the Covenant. They will attempt to stand them back up, but I God will topple them where they will stand no more. America will be God’s country and a model to the rest of the world. All over regimes will be crumbled as God presses out the grapes of wrath and harvests his children from the briar patch of the wicked and transplants them in clean fertile soil where their seed can grow good fruit. The Gold and valuable Silver will be mined and the tailings will be discarded. Just as the Son Jesus overturned tables in the past so will he in the current. Money changers will be whipped and crawling on the floor looking for change and there will be no authority to help them retrieve it. In this season the righteous will call down fire from the Heaven and it shall come forth as God has instructed in the word of the bible in the prophet of Elijah’s day. Many righteous people will step into and understand man’s power on the earth which is so much larger than he has known. Signs, wonders and miracles are beginning to happen even now and will increase through the seasons.

 I will react and come mightily against those that poison darted my children and a new generation with a worthless cocktail that blasphemes God with his baby’s tissues in it. The Hippocratic Oath has become the hypocritical oath as people are given poison for 30 pieces of silver. The enemy has tried to kill off my children and sterilize them but I will make their poison disappear and my beloved will reproduce new fruit to gather a harvest for God and not for the enemy. Those corporations of pharma will drink their own poisons and can cry to their worthless god of money for help.

 My people are blind from the deception of the enemy over many decades they have been brainwashed with doctrine not of God and I will remove their blinders. They will see true color for the first time. Many will be distraught and not understand how all they believed as good wasn’t. My children it is your job to help gather and save your brethren and bring them to me. You are my true ecclesia and I am confident that the righteous of today will leave the 99 and look for the 1 stray in this time. The remnants of God are my warriors and in Me will find no fear or battles that can’t be won as I am a God that loses not as I have foreseen and created all that was, will be and beyond.

 A mighty gust has begun and will continue in those places that need cleaning. Shaking will continue but my righteous children will not be harmed or worried. Gather under my wings, stay close and don’t lose focus. There will be no new green deal, it will be God’s green deal where my flock will lie down in green pastures be content for a passage of time until the harvest and return home to live under God’s Grace and Love forever. Have I not seen the ending before the beginning? Have I not worked it out all in advance before you were even were a creature to think? There is nothing I don’t know or haven’t planned for my children. They need but trust and have faith in their Father and I will provide them everything they need to be happy.

    There will be drums of war as the old empires attempt to control and operate before their time but I will take them down to the roots and root out the problem. They will come against my firstborn but I will recoil their destruction back at them. Malta will find itself the Maltese falcon as I rebuke and bind those that are attempting harm to my children.

   It is beyond the will or scope of man to understand my plan in this time. I work in connectivity of works where one plan connects another in an intricate web of divisiveness the enemy has built. Taking down the whole requires many parts and even with men’s computers they couldn’t do this work so you will know it is the I Am that has done these works. They have attempted to remove my anointed so many times and I will cause them to fail as they don’t have my covenant or blessing to run their agenda. It pains me to see so many gamble so much to lose their souls over pieces of silver. The Lord takes no pleasure in vengeance against the wicked and lost but it is a matter of plant, water, harvest and they’re seeds of evil have come to full maturity. Now is the time where they will harvest the evil they have grown. I have given lots of notice, plenty of time to repent, put it on their minds constantly about the wicked they are doing but they pay no heed.    The people will rise up as I had them do in the French Revolution particularly for the one that says let them eat ice cream. They ruled people as peasants so as they did they shall be treated in return. They won’t have their power or their money, they will have nothing and some will not have their life.    My David will return to the land in this upcoming season. You will understand the enormity of the job when you see what is uncovered. I had a dung pile that needed thrashing and dumping to make the way for the president’s return. I would not ask him to spend another term against the vipers he had to deal with the first time. My servant has set up the deep state for a big fall; as he made some moves while they were busy trying to prosecute him. Their short sidedness will be their undoing. The houses have become a den of thieves and wasteful with the peoples resources. There are some bright stars that I will bless to form the next house in the reformation of my government. Have patience my children this will pass and be as if it never happened and it’ll be that quickly done. 

   New revelations from the East will reveal how long the dragon has been involved and participated in the active destruction of the West. Not since the people were ROC have they known freedom and even then it was only marginally free. They were used as a work force of slavery and discarded like refuge in a heap. They will come out of the darkness and into worshipping in the light without worry. 

  The truth of the Soviets will be exposed and just like my David they were cast in a bad light by the media for trying to remove the crime mafias from their belly. What were adversaries will be exposed in a new light and a newer peaceful alliance will be possible.

   In the grand scheme of the cosmos some books are written short, some are longer books with many chapters. Some but a pamphlet, yet their importance is just the same as they shape the words and emotions of the books which are long. Liken it to plants that are here for a season and tree’s that are here for centuries. Each part is purposeful in God’s plan and each is necessary for the whole system to work. Some are here for a season, some longer but all of their impact on the Earth is much stronger and my love for them are no less. It’s all about my vision from above; never lose sight of the heavenly and grander scheme of things at work.

 In this hour we cannot be lukewarm but must worship the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit daily. Confess your sins and discretions; take communion daily if at all possible. Commune with the spirit of God and give thanks for your daily blessings. Give thanks to the Creator for all that he has and will continue to do for you. Know in your heart that no matter what the battle looks like he is with you and is undefeated and will always be. Deception is the enemy’s game; the truth is our beloved Saviors game. Live in the truth, bask in it; wash in the blood of it. Plead the Blood of Jesus over your life and family and everyone you meet. Let them be immersed in the blood to accept the blessings of the Blood to heal and restore and purge them. Let it make you clean and whole. This will be the new covenant of The Blood which will bring in the great harvest of Souls. The flock with no stain or wrinkle is what we will do in the new covenant. I will pour out my blood and those that follow in my name will be baptized in the blood as well as in the spirit and born of water. Jesus spilled his blood to make a way for us; it is through the blood that we will be made clean and acceptable before the Father.

   I am your shepherd under my supervision will you prosper and create a kingdom on earth as it is in Heaven. All who believe in my name and follow my Father’s laws will know my voice and find me easily. Be still of mind and approach me in the spirit and you shall hear me. In this era the enemy will be disarmed if you will stay true to my word and principles. My flock will eventually have no spot or blemish and be holy and pleasing to my father. It will be a time unlike any before, a new thing for a new era. You were selected to live in this time.  Your birth in this time was no accident as you are coming into a joyous time. After some tribulation to clean up and rescue you from the old age there will be creativity and ideas that men will dream and it will become so.

   Do you not understand there are no coincidences? What is so now was planned from the end to the beginning the Father knows and has seen it all. While men do have free will they still will conform to the Fathers plan as it is scribed in a book and will be done at the appropriate time. Scriptures are plans of the future in many cases and are used to forecast those who will observe and study. God knew this when he put the manuscripts on the scribes hearts and they didn’t know what they were writing would be used again. There is nothing new under the sun, just reformulations of old scripts as man’s minds and schemes change not. There is no wicked that God hasn’t seen; the enemy changes not either as his ways are effective against a man’s heart and soul and until the final battle will be used over and over.

   Many will be lost along the way. As it was in the past not all will understand and will resist my word as their pride and lack of belief will keep their eyes closed. Many will perish due to the Pharmacia spirit that has been pushed on my people in the way of an injection. It is not God’s will to lose people however; God will get the glory as many people will know that it is he that saved millions and is separating the tares from the wheat and also taking many home.  

   People will know that I the Lord can make a way when no way appears to be possible in man’s eyes. And it is I that could do it a hundred different ways that a man could never fathom. I’ve seen the end to the beginning so my way is quite clear I will not be fooled by mere men and demons I know, see and hear all and know all their schemes as their thoughts have weight and I am the scale. I weight what evil is in their hearts and know what it is they wish to do. It is not time now, it is when I say it is and until my children can get on the same accord and be without spot and blemish the purging and reawakening will continue.  

  Pray and press near to me so that the fallout doesn’t come near you. There will be natural fallout, spiritual fallout and fallout from evil men in the physical. They will resist until the last card has been dealt and even then till the end times will they plot and toil. I will deal them a blow in so many areas that they will be severely curtailed in what they attempted to do. It will take them time to again rise up until Jesus returns for the final judgement. Humanity will have a time of freedom that it hasn’t seen in hundreds of years and will reproduce and bring in a new harvest of my children before the final harvest. They will know the Lord and will chose their side just as you must choose your side right now. Whom do you serve the One True God or Baal? Get right with me accept the Holy Spirit and sin not as those that are saved will drink from the well of life and not the bitter water of death.

   Seek the spirit and turn from the worldly. Love in the spirit, pray in the spirit and know God in the spirit. Repent and acknowledge your iniquities; stand in the gap for your forefathers and be responsible for your bloodlines sins. This sin requires resolution regardless of who committed it. Just as Christ Jesus took your sins in advance, you must take and repent for the sins of your Fathers. Plead the Blood of Jesus for a cleansing as all came from the Blood and allow the Holy Spirit to finish the cleansing to make you spot and wrinkle free. Leave the enemy no entrance to snare you and injure him if he tries. Be on guard as he will send many more to attempt to work on your heart and soul once you have thwarted him. Let him run into the Gospel of Truth and be stopped in his track where you may tread over him.

   Beyond the highest stars, beyond time and seasons is where I dwell. Yet I dwell in you as you return to my flock. It is only by My grace that you are forgiven as I am a merciful God. I will not be mocked by politicians by mere men or news agencies. I will take great offense to such and my wrath will be felt by all those who have oppressed my children for centuries. Do you honestly believe that you can pick and choose my laws as you decide? Have you been made a god? What god do you serve? Bend thy knee as lower your head to me so I might spare you, repent but do so quickly as a new page is going to be turned and you may not like the story. I am not a God to lie, nor am I quickly angered but you have made this nation a cesspool of iniquity where any and all pleasures are but 30 pieces of silver away. Any perversion you wish for money. Will any of you turn from what feels good before you are in the lake of fire? I offer you eternal blissful life and instead you wish to have eternal damnation; suffering forever in torment and gnashing of teeth.

   Do you think you were of apes or that a flash in space born of nothing set the planets in motion? Is your intellect so high that you could solve all the problems of creation, is your mind so good that you could hold planets in the perfect alignment and give you a sun that has lasted forever that grows your food and keeps you from freezing. If I stopped thinking of any of you for more than a millisecond you would parish. Understand that I am your God and I want the worship and respect I deserve. Some of you give more thought picking out an outfit to wear to your god of idolatry than the one that created you and gave you what you have. I have created all that is within and outside of your realm and I designed it all with no help. I love you so much but you must turn your face to me and get in covenant with me again and I will give you all you ask for and more. Please my child Hell was not designed for you it was for the evil one but you have to decide if you’re going to follow him there or follow me to your rightful home.

 

   Spend time with me; let me nurture your soul. Let me nourish your mind with truth and concepts you will grow in. Let me make you whole and fulfil your destiny in me. Let me give you my plan so you may succeed and not toil at something unproductive and wasting your time which is short in my terms.

 

   I have things to show you that are so far from where you think you are capable; I put the code in your DNA for that mission. Unlock your mission in me spend time to talk with me and get your plan. I may not give it to you all in one time nor all the details but if you follow my instruction you will have no obstacles impending your way. Don’t you know my child that I have gone before all that I ask you to do? I know the outcome of what I ask you to do and the outcome of the result from that task and the task after that. Follow in me and don’t lose hope or lose sight. 

  Man understands not the future, he makes plans that he has no control over and tries to use his intellect to forecast his future and his path. Isn’t it easier to trust in the Creator of all things as He has seen the end to the beginning? Worry not about tomorrow as tomorrow will worry about itself. Your time is linear, my time is not and it is all at the same time. This is impossible for you to understand in your dimension, you may think you have a grip of it but the implications of it are so far beyond your understanding. Your understanding is built on a deck of cards, if one card topples so does your plan. My understanding is built on a rock of knowledge and wisdom of all and unflappable.  

   My will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven that is how it is, not a suggestion or a mere idea. Embrace the heavenly where there is no panic over trivial things you don’t control and don’t live in fear. Fear is not my work, my children have I not told you that you are safe and in me no harm will befall you? Wicked men from the enemy are causing my children to become irrational with their fear mongering. I will soon stop their propaganda and they will face the people with their wickedness displayed for the world to see. Their reign of terror and oppression is at an end, they thought I would allow them to speed my plan for the end time. It will be over when I say it’s over they will not tell the Creator when it’s over. My plan will strip them back and wound them greatly and I will raise up an Army on earth the likes the devil has never seen before. My remnant warriors and the generation following will be spotless and fully turned to their Lord God and the Earth will return to a simpler time and not be influenced and programmed to sin or be slaves to the Pharoses spirit. I have delivered my Children from these oppressors multiple times and I will do it again. They have gotten in more fatalistic plans but I shall thwart them to minimize bloodshed. The Earth will rejoice after a period of mourning for those that didn’t see through the cabal’s plan earlier. This will strengthen the resolve of the remnant to fight harder and move this world to bright pinpoints of life and raise the Glory of God to a level that is healthy for the planet once again.

   I have not forsaken you my children but the level of wickedness to be exposed will shock even those that were prepared for it from the prophets and thought they were ready. These demonic elites and organized crimes against humanity was pure evil sacrificing their brethren with no thought and bringing suffering for their entertainment and lust. Millions of souls were either killed or imprisoned and wounded emotionally or physically. Showing a smiling face with a dagger in their other hand; but I will expose them and you will see the real deviates and their true selves. Children taken from their parents to never be seen again on Earth; I have them with me for a reuniting with their earthly parents when they arrive here in Heaven. Even those that have seen atrocities have been sickened by what they have witnessed. I will have to purge and ease those pictures from their minds as it’s so horrific. To those that funded both sides of a war and kept conflicts going and didn’t repent; your suffering will be eternal I have given you chance after chance and you mocked me. Your blood is on your hands now 7 fold for all the blood you spilled. Those that helped to defraud the voting system will see the full extent of man’s justice and military tribunals where some will lose their life. Many that did small parts will awaken to what they have done and will confess their sins uncovering more and more of the den of vipers. State Attorney Generals that were bought and paid for will feel the fire on their feet. Many will awaken from their bewitchment and question how they got where they are. As I expect them to, my children will pray for them but it is harvest time and they are going to reap what they sowed in their wicked seed on fallow ground. A new standard will be set on those in office and they will be watched carefully by those I inspire and place in those offices to ensure this snake is dead in the governmental offices. The historic capital of the nation will be cleansed and much of its freemason past will be removed. I will shake the core of DC and uncover underground plots, schemes and structures. Just as revival has been like popped corn so will the evil fall in this time. A little at first then an avalanche that can’t be hidden and everyone will inform on their brothers to try and save their rat lives. 

  Repeats of attitudes of Nazi Germany as brother turns against brother over who was vaccinated and who wasn’t. Turn in your neighbor for 30 pieces of silver. Here is your yellow star go now back to your side of town you can’t trade here. Let’s take you into the showers and delouse you, the ultimate solution again? I will make the riech pay for those it has killed and or maimed. It’s the same spirit my children, you wonder how could that have happened? You’re seeing a repeat of it as the night of the brown shirts happens again. This same Pharisee’s spirit that crucified Jesus is still loose in the world and it wants to crucify his followers. Stay close, stand and worry not about them as I continue my work. Let the media not worry you or the sound of Pharaoh’s chariots cause you panic. I will save my children as I said I would those who follow me; those who don’t will have a short window to repent but must choose a side. My will is not to cause harm the enemies will is; this alone should wake up my flock but some will not recognize and will sadly parish.

 

   The enemy changes not his approach and uses the same schemes over and over it’s all he knows is war and oppression and control. I will crush them but understand the work I do is large and the trap must be sprung at the right moment. We are nearing that moment so hang strong and believe in faith and you will be delivered. Focus on the finish line my children and the peace that will be on Earth as it is in Heaven. You’ll be with me soon enough and the full plan will make sense to you. I love you my children if there were another way to wake everyone up I would but for my glory shaking must occur to make people understand that I am real and do exists. 

   I am coming for you rogue government. This is the last chance for repentance but you scoff at me and think I won’t act. This month will uncover much and the curtain is pulled away. Your iron curtain is falling and will crush you beneath its weight. Your time of reign starts ending this month. I’ve taken out advertising of all your deeds; it’ll be playing soon, all your iniquity laid out for people to see and appreciate. I asked you to repent in dream and impressions but you can’t hear or won’t hear me. Your wicked seeds have grown to big ugly plants which will be harvested and you will eat the rotten fruits of your labor. Your pork barrel spending on the backs of my people will stop. They hired another and you attempted to usurp and make my people even more dependent on you and I am breaking that spell and making them come to me. One of you won’t make it out of office and the one of the Kamel will not be allowed to replace. Pick your plot to be buried as you won’t be long for this earth and you can go serve your god as that is the choice you have made. Many of you will be asking for alms and living on what crumbs people throw you and by the Grace of God my children will give and feed you as that’s who they are in my name. By the sweat of your brow will you experience their reality and you won’t be able to witness it from your lofty perch. The emperor’s become the enslaved as I raise my children up to be Kings as they are on Earth. The blood sings from the ground detailing your cruelty from the depths of the tunnels on Earth. You have created moles out of my children some who never saw light or knew anything but abuse and so will you reap what you have sown. Be thankful that the ground doesn’t swallow you up and bury you never to be seen or heard again. They’ll be no book deals on your wicked deeds as they have done in the past. No rubbing peoples noses in your haughtiness. No books about becoming a transgender first lady or feeding such rubbish to my little children when it’s nothing they need to be concerned or indoctrinated into. Your bucket of iniquity is about to be poured back on you and it will be foul.  Watch my children as I do a quick thing. You will know it’s the One True God’s work as it all is exposed quickly. One supposed medical man goes viral as his past missives are exposed and catches up with him. His two masks will not stop the virus I will put on him. He has committed crimes against humanity and will have a bad FALL. My anointed has been shown to be right on the source of the virus, he was panned in the media just because they wanted to crucify him in the court of public opinion. Violence against those from that country has risen and I deplore you to repent from holding civilians accountable. Their wicked government is responsible and a miniscule number of those afraid to not cooperate upon death or threat to their family. The people of the land are very much an ally and will be into the future once the wicked regime is rooted out. Pray for them as the waters are rising in that country. 

   Pray for those in Africa as the volcano spews forth and moves many from their homes. May the catastrophe awaken their hearts away from their witch doctors and they’re ancient demonic customs. May they find peace in my name and turn to me and I will provide them all they need as my plan continues to roll out. 

   A Persian ship was removed and burned to slow down this wicked government agenda. Those that come against my first born will know the vengeance of my wrath sayeth the LORD.

 Like rats jumping off a sinking ship the criminals will start turning on each other, eager to wag their tongue to keep from death or an eternity in Prison. This will intensify as it’s every man and woman for them self as the singing starts in the capital. Many will try to decrease their involvement but I have unleashed evidence that’s irrefutable. They will be caught in their own sticky traps as they try to gnaw their legs off to get away. I gave them opportunities but they didn’t want to take them then. Have it your way, my children will pray for you as I taught them. 

As in the days of Elisha, they will burn offerings to baal but be disappointed as their god is out taking a walk or relieving himself and can’t be found. Many will be burnt to try and save themselves but it will be of no accord as their cries will go unanswered as baal tries to get out of town. Throw her down they say as the lady of the house is tossed down for the hungry dogs to eat.

   The end is near they’ll say everyone on your prayer mat, wait for the rapture! No my children it’s not quite that time yet, would I do away with this evil only to take everyone away? I will lose some through attrition of this evil vaccine and some will come to me by fright, others by the glory which I am putting forth on the Earth. Some will be to stiff necked yet to heed my call and will need to experience the harder tribulation in order to really understand how this chapter is written. I need my children to be on one accord and to separate more tares in this organization some are calling a church these days. The falling down of the supposed Holy has started and it will accelerate as those that turned away from my prophets only to worry about their ratings will find themselves with no audience. The Holy Spirit and the Blood need to be included in my ecclesia as the Power of the Lord must move them to rejoice, to worship and feel the spirit on them. How can I heal them if they are not moved by my spirit and the preacher isn’t even generating enough energy to wake a crowd let alone the dead? My business is the focus not the churches those that don’t like the message I know not and they don’t know me. Worship me with your love; give me the credit when I do a mighty work in your life. Is this too much to ask of my people? Have people really become too arrogant where they feel too educated to understand how things work? Do they really think they can think higher than their God and reverse a plan of mine on how the Earth moves and works? The Green deal will lose its appeal as I expose the profiteers for whom they are. They care not about my planet the only thing Green about their deal is lining their pockets with it. I have power sources they have kept from you only to make themselves richer. The three letter one from the house is worried about cow gas when their plans stink worse than any of the cows on earth and their full of more methane too.

 All my children’s lives matter; did I not create all of them and do I love any of them less? Equality stems from respect and loving your brother and helping them regardless of their looks or ethnicity. Those lesbian Marxist have made people frightened of a race just as that was waning. They’re agenda only promotes more divide and hate. They’re about to be woken that the family is important and creating single parents and wanting to destroy the family unit will not be allowed to happen. The leadership previous sent their jobs elsewhere and planned genocide has kept that tribe down to a certain number. I will stop that; they will flourish and learn to get along. Even the homosexual president who shares some of their lineage sold them out for a big pile of shekels. He wants to pull strings and thought a third and fourth term would be his fate. But I pull the strings and I will make him dance as he hangs for treason.

 It is a time of triumph for my children that have stood and fought despite the attack of the enemy at every turn. Stay in my word and don’t let negative voices convince you I have forsaken you or not with you. I’m always with you and I will never leave. There will be struggles as the size of this revolutionary war is great and the future will look bleak for a time. Fear not as fear is not of me but the enemy and stay close to me in the phalanx of God. My Army of Kings on Earth is powerful in the spiritual realm and my Angels are waging a battle that would frighten you if you could see it in the natural. Your foe is already beaten what is happening now is just aftershocks of a sore loser skulking off. Do not underestimate this wounded Serpent, you have authority over it but it will still try to deceive you.

 I am protecting your earthly military as they proceed with carrying out their mission of making arrest and freeing the trafficked. When the news comes out many will be in such shock that their actors and celebrities were not what they seemed. Turn from your Idols as they are wolves in sheep’s clothing. You will know my power and my coming and not mistake it. You won’t need news and propaganda to know when I arrive. My Glory will be mine alone, no man is responsible as the scheme is wise beyond your earthly realm. Stand close to me my children pull into me and drink from my living water so that you may stay focused and unbothered by what is about to happen. You may need to step out in a fashion you never have but know that I am with you and whatever I put you to do can’t fail as it’s been done in heaven as it will be done on earth. Minister to all those that are confused, lonely and afraid. Turn those away from the darkness and move them into my light so that they may be saved.

   After the shaking and turmoil you’ll have so many wanting my salvation that you will be quite busy as my glory pours out like huge waterfall upon the people. Those resisting will be to stiff necked and may have to live through the tribulation to be convinced that is their plight.  I will keep you and honor you my children as you are my beloved and you shall be blessed and have plenty. Share your wealth, do not stop winning souls for the mighty harvest as I pick my fruit that is ready and take them to savor in Heaven. 

Comments

  1. May all who venture here find green pastures. May God richly bless you Rev. D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog