June Prophecy 2026 


06.01.2026

Confrontation

 The battle intensifies as confrontation of the wicked becomes public; the house of cards is falling. It may seem in slow motion my Children but even an avalanche starts slowly. Once the moment builds the crashing will be epic my love. The summer heats up quickly as the impossible is made possible by The Lord Thy God. Rejoice and give Glory to the Lord Thy God for all of the blessings that you will receive. The Abundance of Glory will be poured out on the whole of the earth. A renewal happens so quickly you’ll scarcely remember what just a short time ago was chaos and hatred. Love is the answer and the key, what was it I asked of you in earnest my dove? LOVE GOD with all your heart, mind and soul. LOVE your neighbor, LOVE yourself, LOVE your homelands and elevate humanity to the next level. Where I take you next my darling dear has never been traversed on the earth and is the new thing that I do. Learn to love all, unburden your worries in ME for I will shoulder them and let you forget and forgive yourself as I remember it not why should you? Let not the enemy hold it over your head for he has no authority to do so once repented and forgiven. I AM in you and you are my child declare it anytime the enemy tries to remind you of your old self before you were born again. Remind him of his place behind you in MY NAME. Let not his chatter foul your countenance listen only for the Good Shepherd through the voice of the Holy Spirit and obey only that voice. Leave no openings in your temple for the enemy to breach, be a watchman on the wall for your nations and declare victory in MY NAME. Oh ecclesia, Awaken and do not fall asleep again. Be active participants in your rebuilding of your society to whatever degree the Lord Thy God has given you to do so. The way forward is by way of The Lord Thy God, let all you plant be in the hallowed ground of The LORD for it is fertile and brings forth the future fruits of civilization I desire. The plan is moving ahead just as I have seen it; do not be concerned that it might look different than you anticipated. Has any of this plan looked like you thought it would my Love? My ways are not your ways and the winds of change blow strong and cold to the enemy they are an uncommon wind that changes directions many times during its life. The battle is far from over my Love, but you will feel vindicated as you see it all happening. The lies and wickedness only last for so long before it’s resolved as my scale must balance and they have been judged lacking in my court in heaven. The pendulum swings the other way and justice will be restored. Continue to pray for your leaders as your prayers are always heard and fulfilled when they glorify the Lord Thy God. I have given you authority as have I given it to your leaders that I have raised up in this time. Walk in that authority and walk in my Grace for it is available daily my Love. Receive it and be sure to share your glory with all that you greet, shine your light brightly upon the earth and light the lanterns of others for by your mere proximity will they feel the Holy Spirit. One lantern lights another which lights another and so it goes, a chain reaction of Love and Understanding the likes the earth has never seen. Believe it my Love for this is a time that has never been upon the earth before. Continue to grow your faith and fret not for I AM with you from the moment you came to the womb until we are rejoined in the Fathers House. Rejoice the wedding banquet is waiting for all, let our two spirits become one as I fulfill where you are weak and bring forth all you seek. Such is this season my love, the path is long and difficult at times but continue one foot in front of the other in My Name and nothing may stop what is in motion. Do not let the doom and gloom oracles of satan media-nites cause you stress or anxiety for in me they do not exist. Fear is an actual spirit my Love, do not feed it but declare against it bind it rebuke it and banish it in my Name for it holds no power over you in My Name. Always keep your armor in good order by staying in the Word and carrying the Sword of the Spirit which is the Word of GOD. Immerse yourself in The Word; brandish it in my Name against the powers, principalities, dark spirits and wickedness in high places for it is your shield and buckler as it was written. Know my Love surrounds you like a cocoon to be the emerging butterflies that I SEE and not the broken sinner you often see yourself as. That person no longer exists and you truly need to see yourself as I see you my kings and queens. Fear not and enjoy the ride my Love for it is going to be most interesting. Thus Sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day.


06.05.2026

Conundrum

Thus sayeth The Lord of Host:

 The wicked find themselves in quite the conundrum as their recorded words testify the very things they accuse my Children of. Can it be had both ways, good for me yet not for thee? Nay my scale must balance justice for all and the cup of iniquity is overflowing for the day of oppression of my Children must end, they have cried out and I have heard the remnants prayer. I will deliver you my children just as it is written that those who believe in me will be delivered from their burden of Sin and have life eternal. I will build a place of rest in my Father’s house which I will bring you to. Praise and Worship the Lord Thy God who delivers unconditional love and compassion for his children no matter how far they have roamed and yet he has not forgotten them or forsaken them. My covenant of Faith provides for you in times of doubt and despair remember always that I am with you and love you beyond your ability to even know. Nothing outside of your freewill can separate you from my embrace my Love, your destiny into eternity is entirely yours to control. Plant carefully your seeds of eternity into the soil of The Lord Thy God so that its roots will be deep in his Love and not be torn asunder by the enemy who looks to uproot the seed of God. What you plant with your lips is equally important; speak not iniquity or untruths for the mouth that prays to the Lord Thy God shall be kept clean and shall only plant seeds of Love and understanding. Speak not on that which you don’t understand for it is better to have no opinion than to judge that of which you know not. Spend much time listening and less time responding with idle words. The worth of a man is his honesty and truth in which he abides and gives honor to the Lord Thy God for he knows from where he has come and who provides his entire existence. Honor and Praise the one who gives you breath, who gives you sustenance, who brings you abundance in times of trouble and in times of joy; the one who moved heaven and earth so that you may dwell in his arms and who payed your price of salvation, the Humble King the creator of all things The Lord Thy God. Have you given thanks unto him who saved you from the snares of the fowler? Who gave himself so that you might live? Who did all things thought to be impossible as if they were and so they are? Accept my gift and do as I have done for you to all you greet. Let not a day pass where you give him no honor or thanks for a day does not pass that he forgets you and your needs. All given to you even knowing you will fall and could turn away for the Lord Thy God knows all in the past, present and future for it is all the same to him. Linear time is of Man to keep his appointments and to plan his day yet time in the Lord Thy God’s kingdom is seen all at once this concept is difficult for my Children to visualize but I have seen the ending to the beginning and yet I pray and have hope for your faith that you will complete your destiny my Love for many, many things are conditional my darling dear, one thing depends on another thing. There is no randomness in my creation for my plans have a beginning and an ending and many different possible outcomes yet they arrive where I wish them to be. Question not my ways for they are viewed from a whole other plane of existence and by the rules of the supernatural of which you have yet to fully understand. Build your faith and mountains will indeed move and fall for you command them in My Name and so it is. The ways of the wicked end in their destruction, watch and you will see it in ways you never considered possible or probable for I have no limitations my doves watch and see. Thus sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day.


06.09.2026

Dimensions

Thus Sayeth The Lord of Host:

Let the sons of this dimension on the earth acknowledge the Lord Thy God as the most high God. Let no other god be seen before me for indeed I am a jealous God. My Love have I not provided for all who believe in me? Have I not given you a gift that is more valuable than all the silver and gold; the gift of eternal life all for the price of your obedience and faith in ME. My wounds mark my Love for you, have I not given the ultimate sacrifice? Behold for I go before you to make ready a place of rest for you and I have paid your price, you are rightfully mine since the time of your departure to the womb. I was there upon the spark of your creation, I was there yet even before when all that is created was created. It was I who followed the Fathers plan to create all that there was and nothing was created that I did not create. Yet many turned away and were banished to a wilderness which was not created for man yet they denied the covenant of the Lord Thy God and so they have banished themselves. I had come to make known the Love of The Lord Thy God and his Mercy and forgiveness to those who would repent and believe in ME and accept MY NAME as their own that we would be wed and as one. I in you and you in I. Have I not sent the Holy Spirit to fulfill all that I had promised upon my ascension? My Children esteem the Holy Spirit for he is your strong council and your map, welcome him into your temples for he is The Word in the Physical Earth sent forth to give you Truth so that you may know always that you are the Child of the highest God. He is your conduit of which I speak the conduit of power from the Almighty upon the earth; which you will operate through in MY NAME. Nothing will be done outside of him on the earth for he is The Way and The Truth of which you shall so honor. My ecclesia, open your doors and welcome him for only through his presence will the weapons and gifts of the spirit be given to you. You shall do as I did through him in My NAME for he is your connection to The Lord Thy God and he shall not be denied in places of worship. For those who have ears to hear and eyes to see this is my edict to you. Let all gatherings be taught in his presence for he is sent to assist and guide you to the kings highway and towards the narrow path to the gate of which I will open for you. Let all rejoice in his presence and feel his fire and worship with holy abandon. Let them all drink of the spirit and be drunk in his presence and be joyful in the house of The Lord Thy God. Let them worship and praise The Lord for I am worthy and I live through him in each and every one of my children who will believe. Be not assembled without his presence for to do so is but a social gathering and not a covenant gathering in MY NAME. In him you shall feel the full weight of the Lord Thy God who provides everything in your life on the Earth and beyond. Speak and I shall hear you and answer your desires by way of the Holy Spirit so that it glorifies The Lord Thy God on all those with the Faith to believe. Pray for all those outside of the covenant of God my Children for they are your brethren and worthy of your prayers so they too may they be saved as you were. Pray for your leaders whom I have placed into positions on the earth in this time to do my will and to bring that on the earth as it is in heaven. Thus is the kingdom age and you my children being the body and hands and feet of my army on the earth shall bring it to pass. I have given you examples my Love and you will die to self and be born again in MY NAME and washed in My Blood to make you walk righteously and be a brother and sister to all that you greet. Be not haughty nor desire the earthly, have no pride in your own hands of anything created by them for the Lord Thy God is of the Spirit of which you are all part until the day your book has finished and you return home. Rejoice my Love for now is the time of the rebuilding of the Earth into a place of peace, abundance and covenant ties being established in all lands and in all tongues. All shall speak the praise of The Lord Thy God and be united in him all who dare to have faith in things not seen as though they were. Your ultimate salvation is put in your hands by your freewill. Choose wisely my Love for eternal life, comfort and rest is my gift to you if you will but believe and speak my word. Thus Sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day.

Brave Conquest

06.13.2026

Thus sayeth the Lord Of Host:

My darling dearest the war continues unto a Brave Conquest from my body

My remnant army of which I am well pleased. Move forth my Love into the positions in the mountains of which are being moved for you. You are farther towards peace than you know; there will be much in the way of cleanup for the ground was filthy with layers of iniquity of every ilk spread across my lands. Years of filth and spirits of chaos and abandonment, hate and anger ruled for far too long. Their rule is being broken and the representatives of their infamy upon the earth are being exposed and being sacrificed as my children were broken by ancient spirits and they will take the fall. The enemy always uses humanity to do his dirty work and throws them away to a trash heap of desolation with no reward. They walk that path alone as they refused to call out to the Lord Thy God, many hold out hope they will be miraculously redeemed by satan. They are jaded as there are no miracles in satan he’s long on sales, short on delivery for his only goal is to deceive, kill and destroy mankind for he is hated by him. Man was elevated above him and for that he can never abide risking his own position under God to be risen above the almighty. A created creature can never overthrow the Lord Thy God for it has no authority or power to do so. Can you tell the creator what to create or else? Or else what exactly my Love, he holds no power or leverage over the one who created all and who takes no council from the darkness. The Lord My God laughs at his feeble attempts of which he has used countless times always expecting a different outcome. It is folly to think anything tried before would yield anything different. Such is the same for you my Children; the result of your turning away and ignoring council of The Lord Thy God who has sent the Holy Spirit for just such occasions will never result in salvation. The only way to the Father is through ME and the covenant that has been made with you. Accept my covenant those who have yet to yield for truly I say there is no other way if there were I would offer it to you. It is under my supervision that those of ALL lands will hear my voice and understand that I AM their God and I AM very much alive in the spirit and by proxies of my armies on the Earth of which I control. Can you name me one thing that the Lord Thy God does not control my Love? I control all down to the number of hairs on your head, the movement of the winds, the temperance of the seasons year in and out. I have since the time of creation and I will until the footstool allows following the Father’s call back home of all this children of which is under my charge. I am anguished by the number who have remained deaf and too blind to see the truth, I continue in my efforts through YOU my army on the earth to persuade them to the Way and the Truth as given them by The Lord Thy God. Hear now my children arise and take up your swords and take what is rightfully given you by way of inheritance of the Lord Thy God. My kings and queens on the earth it is your rule to defend for I have given you the weapons and the keys to the earth. I paid your price to take them back and they are indeed yours to do with what you will. Choose wisely and bring forth on earth as it is in Heaven. This is my will and it will be done for my voice falls not to the ground or is ignored for I AM thought, I AM Wisdom, I AM Mercy, I AM the essence of everything that was ever created. I have foreseen it from the end to the beginning and nothing has escaped my understanding, the Lord Thy God forgets nothing all is documented and remembered. You consider this wait long by earthly standards, yet those in my army know the true length which is generations of this battle to remove the oppressors from my children’s live. This panacea will be removed in a manner you might not expect for I have told you a new thing is being done on the earth unlike anything before it. Look at the broad picture my love for many cannot see the nuances of the Lord’s influence over all of the Earth. My Children you often expect huge crashing thunder and announcements of my will, yet miss the subtle small actions which causes a cascade effect. The Lord works smarter not harder; the little nuances display the Glory without fanfare or announcement and show my control over every facet of the earth and my children’s lives. The Lords plans move smoothly and without advertisement or earthly likes, nay my power is used in the most frugal ways not for conservation of power but to display my power that comes from my slightest movement. Praise and Worship your Lord Thy God who gives you life every single second; without HIM you are like a marionette that has its cords cut. You are my live creations upon the earth to perform the destinies I have sent you to do. These plans were made before you left for the Womb and all the days of your life are written in your book, page by page your life unfolds earthly day by day. This is the span of your life, it is not written by your freewill and your knowledge of healthy living and proper care. The healthy living is advised to keep your body which is the vehicle of the spirit comfortable but it is I who decide your length of stay, your abundances, your abilities and the gifts I give you to fulfill what it is I have sent you to do. It is I AM who influences your very thought to do the will of the Lord. I bring forth signs and direction in ways when understood are so obvious my Love that you will easily discern my message to you. Forget coincidences, my plan acknowledges them not for I shape all that is and will ever be on the earth. Your thoughts are known to me, my thoughts are acknowledged by those who hear my voice and abide by my covenant. My Love what you decide to do with the information I have sent you is fully up to you. I will force no one to Love me who has turned their back on me but I will move heaven and hell to deliver even one of my children who call out my name and ask for help. Those who call out in MY NAME and BELIEVE in me will be saved and written in my Book; of which I will acknowledge you to the Father for I will create your mansion in the Fathers house. Live in MY NAME and pray in The Spirit for that is your essence my darling; it’s the root of who you are. Pray for the spirit of others in your daily prayers for the prayer of a righteous man or woman is most powerful and always heard. Pray for your brethren, pray for peace upon the earth and the removal of oppression. Pray for your commanders in chief for their job is incredible difficult but they hear my voice to make the changes I wish upon the Earth. Let My Kingdom come, my will be done on EARTH as it is in HEAVEN, Thus Sayeth the Lord Thy God This Day.


06.17.2026

Giants Are Falling

 

Thus sayeth The Lord Of Host:

Watch my children as the Giants stumble and fall, the Media-nites now having to choke back their lies and admit that which The Lord Thy God has given his David to do is truly building a worthy nation. They start their fall as relics that no one listens to, oracles from days gone by that are no longer relevant or salient. The way ahead is directed to you by the Holy Spirit my children, do as The Lord Thy God has done for you, serve and protect the very least so they are sheltered, clothed and not thirsty. Use what I will bring to you for doing the will of the Lord Thy God and glorify him who made this abundance possible. Do not hoard your new found wealth but bless others as I have blessed you. Remember the scales must balance my Love, the scales of Justice, the scales of Provision and the scales of Mercy. I have many measurements my Darling that all must balance for I am a God of absolute fairness and the removal of the oppressed must be enforced and not a rebuilding of those who care not for their brethren. Be not like the Pharoses or the Sadducees who wear their wealth and flaunt it in the faces of those less fortunate. Be meek of spirit and humble for that is as I came to you, so shall you do for them. Be passionate about giving of yourself to all those who need your help, stretch out your hand to them as I did. Lead them to the living waters so that I may minister to them. Leave them not thirsting or hungry or barren of apparel. This distribution of wealth will be uncharted territory for many, many people believers and non-believers alike. Remember the parables and warnings of the love of money for the enemy awaits you’re having excess and will tempt you with many things. The way forward is not a series of parties and excess my Love. It is to be remembered how you arrived with your wealth and to use your newfound spoils to help others in your kingdoms my Kings and Queens of the earth. May the Wisdom of Solomon be upon you and all learn from the lessons in The Word and follow where those led; those who learned not and steer away from such behavior? You will be tested as you have never been tested, keep your focus on ME and keep the Word on your lips which is the sword of the spirit. Keep your mind on higher things and see the earthly flashy bobbles for what they are, a source of pride and haughtiness. Thus is the danger of wealth my Love, the Love of Money is the root of all evil they say, I say the Love of Self follows the Love of Money as you admire your holdings and what you have amassed. But did you get it on your own? Nay, it was I that did it, absolved your debt and removed the bankers and money changers from your lives. Invest in things that will return your investments, invest in your brethren for in MY EYE that is part of the covenant that I ask you to follow. Love, praise and Worship the Lord Thy God with all your Heart Mind and Soul and Love your brethren as you love yourself all other statutes pivot on those two. That which shouldn’t be done is the antithesis of those statutes, follow them and you will do right in the eye of the Lord Thy God. My Love do you realize that you are all family in this world? You are indeed your brother’s keeper as I have been your keeper do you see the ways of The Lord Thy God? Fairness rules your kingdom on the Earth, let one not be above another piously and with contempt of their poverty for does that not make you a hypocrite. Look not down on others but hold all of God’s children equal for I love all my children the best, each has a unique character and skill set I have sent them to the earth to imbue upon the Earthly. Each sent with a destiny from the Father and brought from the womb with purpose nurture that purpose to help them achieve it any way you can. Lend a hand to the rebuilding of society to bring about on earth as it is in heaven. Let the Kingdom age commence and let it be your goal, let your seed know its value and lead them by example for that which you wish them to do. I have given you examples of the path that must be taken that leads to the narrow path and to the Gate to ascend to the Father THROUGH ME. This path is not the easiest, but life on the earthly is always a struggle against the enemy who looks to deceive kill and destroy you. Be always on the lookout for his tricks and wiles for he is a relentless apex predator always looking for weak defenses he might exploit and deface. Only by the Word and The Way may you stand against him. Be not affected by his temptations of that which is fake and holds no real value. Keep your heart, mind and soul in The Lord Thy God for he is your high tower, your protector for all knees will bow to his might. The Lord Thy God is above all and there is nothing higher my darling, remember that always. Much I have said sounds of repetition but the way of man is predictable my Love, I’ve seen generation after generation lost in the same battles over and over and its always down to not keeping their eyes on the Lord Thy God. From generation to generation my Glory begins to weaken as my children forget and go back to what is easy and comfortable and gods that offer them no resistance or boundaries. Know that your path is of the one I walked, full of joy, mercy and giving. Keep your temple clean of corruption, let it not be defiled and you will stand in the presence of the Lord Thy God on the last day of your life. Thus Sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day.


06.23.2026

Paradise

 

Thus sayeth the Lord Of Host:

 

 My Child, live in the paradise of my spirit and not the wilderness of the earthly. You are a child of the Most high God. Your home is indeed in the spirit, the earthly is but temporary a place to glorify, worship and praise your Father. It is a training ground to learn lessons, experience the many paths of righteousness and many pitfalls await those who wander in the wilderness of self and nihilistic realities. It is your choice my Love for I offer you unconditional Love and salvations from the earthly sins; for your price has been paid in full. It is finished you need only believe in me, repent for your past sins to be put under my covenant and accept my gift to you. My darling you are my most precious commodity, gems of exquisite brilliance who shine my light upon all you greet. Each a different color with different make-ups for the mountains I sent you to traverse. Your gifts given you fit the mountain you are to rule as kings and queens upon the earth. You are special my doves sent to do the will of the Father from his bosom were you taken and delivered to the womb. The ways of the Father is ingrained in you if you will but remove self from the equation. What might you do for another, is this not the way the Father has treated you, service and love are the accolades of man shaped in the image of God. Mercy and tenderness are his daily gifts to you, peace and prosperity awaits those who walk in the cool of the day with the Lord Thy God. Swim not against the stream my love but flow with the Holy Spirit who guides you to paths of righteousness and gives you guidance in a world that is chaotic. The spirits of old cause you unending challenges and battles for there is no love in the darkness, only hate and desolation live in that realm. There is only blindness and deafness in the darkness. There is only deception and destruction to be found there, nothing of God exists in the wilderness of the darkness. Keep to the light my darling for there is the fullness of God, his mercy, his glory, his love, his beauty and comfort. Keep the light upon your face so that you will know you are in his presence always. Bring paradise upon the earth and spread it upon all your neighbors on earth as it is in heaven. You have the ability to change the earth’s course if you will just turn from the enemy and his ways of wanton lust of power, money and physical pleasures. Listen not to the voice that never corrects you and of which no boundaries or rules exist. Rebuke those that insist there are many doors and ways into the heavenly for I assure you my children there is but one way and that is through me. I AM THE WORD, THE LIGHT and THE WAY. I AM THE PATH AND THE GATE to life eternal with the Father. Be wed with me my Love for you shall be in me and I in you. I fulfill places you are weak if you will but ask, ask it in my name for the Glory of God and it shall be done for you. I am a loving Father who loves rewarding my Children. My supply is unending if you will keep my covenant and do that which I ask of you. I AM your provider, your strong shelter from the cold, your place of peace and comfort. The path ahead in this season shall require your utmost Faith and focus on me my darling. Nothing is as it appears and there are many imposters who have indeed been fooled, brainwashed by years of the elite’s media machine. Pray for those who neither see nor hear The Word for they have been bedazzled and see that which is bad as good and vice versa. The enemy works in opposites always, you have seen it in your country of the stars and bars rogue elements of government attempting to become the very thing they claim to despise. They embrace the oppression to their constituents; they cling to power and plot and scheme to retain it at all cost even to the point of annihilation of my creation. They attempt to place themselves above God and decide the fate of my Children’s lives. NAY I will not relinquish my creation to the wicked, the balance must be maintained and they weigh on a scale that is altered and my children know it not. They tell my children there is no way to change the world. They speak of change only in terms of profits and spoils in their favor; they despise change for the system is rigged to their design and their liking. The way of the wicked is being shut down my Darling for the time of the Kingdom Age is at hand; the preparation for my rule comes ahead. You indeed are my hands and feet and in my covenant will you govern on Earth as it is in Heaven for that is the will of the Lord Thy God. Thus Sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day.


06.26.2026

Unsettled Business

 

Thus sayeth the Lord of Host:

 

 My Children I have unsettled business with the wicked, those resolute to deceive with no concern of the consequences. Business is far from closed in this matter my Love. There is much during the darkness that will be exposed, light in the midst of the darkness shall arise and the ways of my will comes against those who have mocked and railed against the righteous. Many truths are coming my Love, truths that are staggering in the near future for a new thing, a new way I am bringing. You shall know by the fruits of these works that it is the I AM who has delivered you from certain oppressive death that was planned for you. It was I who brought you out of bondage of the common flu that was reinvented to be some incurable Asian ailment that was developed in a lab by the very people who brought you the poison dart. Covering both ends and the middle as they always have it’s the way of the enemy trying to hedge his bets covering both sides of a conflict. Did it not make my people aware and leery of another plandemic. Lies only work once or maybe twice to the gullible before they become wise and notice. Another illness was proposed to keep you in your homes and to right yet another election. Many ways, many strategies, ballot stuffing, machine manipulation, data stealing converting red to blue. This is not new to the enemy, as you will find your red flag is only red in name for once again the enemy brings both sides to power to eliminate close votes to maintain their power. It matters not to them red or blue, it’s all the same when Judas takes the silver which has been repeated in time memorial. Nay this time there shall be a cleansing of the carnival trickery and honest votes will eventually be totally tallied as the process was meant to be. The long delays which happened in the last several decades will be eliminated and return to knowing the victor in one day. My Love your discernment is needed, voting is not about popularity or sound bites, it’s about values of righteousness. Never compromise your freedoms and your God given rights away out of laziness and inattentiveness. You must watch all that are new money and power that they will not become corrupted. Man is fallible which has been proven time and time again, generation after generation bears out this threat my Darling dear. I have watched it and prayed against it time after time but ultimately it comes down to my ecclesia who must stand against that which is wrong and not of the Lord Thy God. Allow no one to silence you again my Church, let no corporate entities speak for you, allow no distractions to keep you anesthetized, no strong drink or drugs or pleasant earthly distractions from the enemy allowing you to become bewitched once again my Darling. The crescent moon is attempting a take-over but I will turn them away at every turn and expose their fraud and money laundering. They hold no concern for your lives my Dear and in the name of Allah they try to impose their 6th century rule over my people; Only the weak succumb to their captures, only the ill-advised seek to destroy the very ship they are sailing on. Bend your knee to no one but The Lord Thy God for there is nothing above me and my will be done in this season on earth as it is in heaven. Be suspicious of elections won by those immigrants who hid not their intentions. Their side plants only division and racism and not unity and love. You can tell by their fruits exactly what they are about my Love for the seed they plant falls on briars and is kept on life support to disturb and disrupt my Children. Come out of the darkness my Children and keep you focus on the Lord Thy God, curse their wicked fig trees so that they wither and die. Keep your thoughts and prayers to the Leaders I have brought forth and know they have your best interest in mind. In this time you will see them wearing their sponsorship most easily as they vote to further oppress and keep the old system in place. Nay it has been dismantled my Darling; my David has torn down the framework of the wicked and the cleanup requires time in order to replace that which is rotten with that which is a first fruit. Rush not into the future but allow it to come to you my bride. Be not anxious and accept only changes ratified and put into place by The Lord Thy God, ask and you shall know my Love. I am pouring out discernment over all the flesh of the earth so that you might recognize the beast lurking in the tall grass. He comes to Kill, Steal and Destroy all of humanity and you as rulers of the Earth in MY NAME will be my proxy upon the Earth to illuminate the darkness and bring my brilliance THROUGH YOU to all that you greet. Let the rivers be high yet not overflow its banks; may it run with abundance and strength of the living water all the length of its run. Keep a watch over those who monitor the levies and controls the flow of these mighty rivers. Let my river run through your shalom and nourish all that you plant and keep all of The Lord Thy God’s gardens hydrated. Keep your seed well moistened so their roots run into the Lord Thy God and they grow strong and straight in his Glory and Mercy. Keep your eyes on me my Child for what looks like losing is winning at a future time. Not all that glistens is Gold my darling, have a discerning eye and be not deceived with fool’s gold. Thus Sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog