APRIL Prophecy 2026

04.03.2026

Blaspheme Abounds

Thus sayeth the Lord Of Host:

 Blaspheme comes from the mouth of evil, the media-nites further spread it for it believes not in The Lord Thy God. Let their tongues be stilled for their false testimony matters not. The Word will go forth unabated for The Word has and does bring The Truth of whom you were promised. Pentecost arrives yet again and so the Spirit will manifest on a new flock of believers. For The Word is forever and never falls to the ground for I was lifted up to save all that will see MY light and hear MY voice. My sacrifice has brought forth The Truth and given you light of which you might shine on this earth in MY NAME. Bring forth to all you greet the Holy Spirit and let his glory radiate from your being. Your proximity alone is felt by those who have yet to die and be born again. In servitude and humility did I serve mankind and you will do as I did. Be joyous in your giving to others in heart mind and spirit for to do so is of The Lord Thy God and in his image. My Child complicate not this concept, you are to do as I have done for you. Were it not true I would not have said so, you are an extension of ME upon the earth for you have been cleansed in the blood and bear witness to ME and the works of my hand. Know always I am with you and there is no storm that will affect you. In my name YOU are the calmer of storms, in my name YOU are a healer, In all I did in my name you may partake and accomplish for you are my proxy upon the earth to act in my stead. Many are currently lost, but they cry out and will know of The Lord Thy God and enter into covenant with ME. I put out my hand to receive them and proclaim them free of sin for they that hear and believe The Word are not lost but found. I rejoice and kiss the newly acquired and those returning to know of The Lord Thy God and hear My voice. Let no speculation of current events move you and know that much of what is happening is the purification as the dross is scooped off and the pure arises as your leader completes my works I have given him to do. Second guess the reports calling out his actions for his moves are from me and you will understand them not. So is the way of modern warfare of which you know not. War is a deceitful business my Love, the enemy has no ability to know the future whereas I have not only seen it but created it. The truth must be kept from the enemy to gain advantage. This dramatic movie that is unfolding right before you is the culmination of years of MY plan and the enemy knows it’s time is short. Men will fall who followed the lucifarians and turned not away from the darkness. They have chosen their alignment with the darkness and there will they lie in the wilderness with it. Continue on the path that I have given you for it was put into motions at the time of your birth; your destiny awaits and unfolds into a land of milk and honey. Mountains of influence are yours to command and in my Name they will move and obey you. In my name you will find Joy and happiness if you will allow God to be God and not limit ME with your human expectations. What comes ahead is a complete revamping of services and operating in The Spirit and not on the Earthly. For Earthly things are only valuable for earthly endeavors, that which is in the spirit is done to glorify the Lord thy God almighty. Lift him up for he is above everything, every star, every solar system, every universe of which he has created. In him you shall find your needs met, be not anxious for anything but council in the Holy Spirit and ask The Lord Thy God of your needs. He will fulfill what you have asked for and beyond for he truly knows your needs and the fruition of that request is assured. I AM the great provider, ask and you shall receive. Believe in that as if it has happened for Faith is the conduit of that which you request. In my name IN FAITH you will not be denied any provisions to fulfill your destiny I have given to you. It is written that you have not as you ask not, speak to me and I shall hear you my Love for I find great joy in fulfilling your needs. The process of emptying the swamp continues my Darling, it has been a long fight as the enemy relents not nor will it ever before it is removed from this earth. Walking my path is very much a lesson in patience and submission, humility and interior strength. As I have said before, it’s not the simplest path, but in MY LIGHT it is the most well-lit and safest. The path is long with many twists and turns but IN MY NAME you will persevere for I have walked it ahead of you and prepared your way. Be not distracted by all the bluster and possible scenarios for they are so much subterfuge to steer you off the path where the predators await you. I have told you where you are going my Love, will you not believe and accept The Word? Smell the flowers in the Promised Land, plant seeds to grow the kingdom in the hearts of all you greet for what is grown in my soil will grow true and strong. The way for the truth and the just is in The Light which grows brighter my Bride daily. Stay strong and continue to stand in my Name and I will bring you into the Promised Land. A lot is yet to do my Love, rebuild humanity and society will be righteous again. Stay alert my Darling and stay in prayer for your leader, your nations, praise and worship The Lord Thy God for it is I who will bring it about for you. Thus Sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day.  

 

04.07.2026

Builder Of Dreams

Thus sayeth The Lord Of Host:

 

 I AM the Builder of Dreams as I AM your provider. I give you provisions and the dreams of which you will act upon. Dream big my Love for what good is striving for mediocrity? The earthly has been deluded to operate at ‘just good enough’, I sent my children to excel not to give ground fruits. I speak not about ability I speak of their vision to dream something beyond what has been done before, but to reach for the stars and accomplish that which you were told was impossible. My Love to develop the Faith required to do the impossible is the sort of Faith to do the works in MY NAME of the Lord Thy God. The Lord Thy God carbon copies nothing, all is the best, all is unique without thought of Time or what is possible. Whatever you believe on me to do I shall do it in as it applies to Glorify The Lord Thy God. Your destiny rest on that which I request you to do. Do Not limit God or Yourself in earthly thoughts of what is possible. Did I create all the wonders of creation with a mindset of limiting my ability to do it? Don’t limit yourself to your own earthly understanding for the Works of God are what they are and require you not to understand fully. Have FAITH and trust in me to provide the HOW something is accomplished, I will give you insight always the HOW or WHERE to find the knowledge to do what I ask of you. Holy Spirit is always with you to give you creativity to accomplish what I require. Is an idea born of man or heavenly inspired? It only becomes a wicked idea when the enemy bends what I have given you for selfish purposes. Evil is the lack of light, the lack of humanity, the lack of empathy, the lack of care for your brothers and sisters I.E. neighbors. If you don’t care what example is that to your seed. My Love Man learns by example, even that which I inspire him to do he must experiment and on the results he has learned through example. It is as it is written that I gave you examples in story and in deed of The Lord Thy God and his ways. Look for the root of those stories always, I assure you there is so much more in scripture if you will look for other meanings and other times in which it may apply. Does the scripture and verse fit in your modern times or is it just limited to an ancient history. Man is circular in nature, the scripture always builds on other lessons in scripture for nothing is new but recycled ideas of the past reborn. Would I expect you to pull a random concept out of the air without previous examples so you may know its context and where to start?  The history of man is always built on a foundation in truth of some manner although much of what you call history is subterfuge; and falsehood for the convenience of those who mean to deceive you. Build the earth on Truth my love, rebuild it not based on the wicked man’s history but upon the foundation of ROCK that is The Word and The Truth. For that which is built to solid ground and rock is unshakable; upon inspection it is the root of itself and needs no extra support for it is strong and anchored and cannot be divided. The enemy uses division for that reason, that which is divided is not strong as it must support its truth over a span of shaky foundations. Disrupt one side of it and all falls or attempts to disrupt the other side. Build your foundation in The Word and The Truth for they are the prime number, the lowest common denominator of that which there can be no division. These fundamental ideas will be the basis upon society is rebuilt which operates under God’s covenant and his governance of seed, plant and harvest. My Love, that which brings Heaven upon the Earth requires such thinking in the spirit; not to be limited by the earthly thoughts of man, but the Dreams given by God. Heaven is every good and positive dream you can ever imagine and earth can be that way if you would just apply spiritual thoughts as the spirit beings that you are sent from. You LEARN man’s ways, but you are sent with God’s ways stay focused on ME and less on the earthly for there is nothing to be gained in the earthly in the present climate of earth. Lie based on lie bought and paid for by wicked men for purely lustful gain be it their physical body or monetarily. That which tears down is not of God, that which builds up is. Walk in that light my Love and be not of the darkness. Be the beacon on a Hill you were raised at this time to be. Be the example to your seed, be the example of the good Samaritan attend to the fallen, poor and sickly and walk not on by with not so much as a thought. Care for the earth and bring heaven to it in thought and deed and it will refract your light of which I sent to you. Live in peace and covenant and prepare for the times of light ahead. Come out of the Dark and into The Light. Thus Sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day.   


04.10.2026

Box Canyon

 

Thus Sayeth The Lord Of Host:

 

 The enemy has been led into a box canyon; that which was thought to be so expansive is narrowed down to those who are controlling the cattle. There is a slowing of their rage and fury into a place of calming and understanding. The blind, see, the deaf hear and my voice comes to a populace that knew it not. Mass dedications to The Lord Thy God have erupted and will continue to awaken the masses. Feel my Love and Mercy for I am a fair and just God I seek not the destruction of any as that is what the free-will I have given my Children to do with as they will. It is ultimately YOU my Love who persecute yourself as what happens is what YOU allow. The enemy is like so much candy and rich foods a temptation to the fleshly giving you opportunity to dine and party with the evil ones. Hedonistic pleasure is what they offer and its lure for many is not unlike the sirens call a song that is seemly innocent but fatal to the spirit that you might be lost and turn not back. He who is involved in self turns away from the spirit and explores the earthly and all its trappings. Many a pit and snare are placed for my Children to fall into and be trapped but YOU are ultimately the pilot and you must rely on MY navigation lest you be dashed on the rocks. Let the Holy Spirit be your guide, pray for his guidance my Love and he will continue to lead you on your path to the promised land. Be not anxious and impatient for that is not of God but something the enemy wishes to instill in you. If he may quicken your step he might cause a bad decision, rush not pursuing Life but let it flow and come to you as it will. Too many try and force God to bring forth a solution; get impatient and try to affect the outcome. Let not your continence be rushed, understand and respect God’s timing for it is always perfect. Let not the enemy hurry your step; place him under heel, ignore his pleading voice which you assume is reason. It is instead meant to force a wrong turn and lead you away from The Lord Thy God. Be not part of the stampede looking to persecute SOMEBODY just so they feel vindicated. I have said Vengeance is mine and you will have to trust in me. My vengeance is not always as fierce as you might like it to be, for you are looking for blood whereas I might be looking for salvation and forgive your enemies just as I have forgiven you. Be not a hypocrite who was given forgiveness of debt and then attempted to strong arm those who are your debtors for their repayment. Nay, you will allow God to judge for your viewpoint is narrow and your vantage point is obstructed in emotion. Vengeance is reserved to those who mock the Lord Thy God and his spirit and knowingly turn not away. If one knows the law yet continues to sin shall you not be judged by the same measure? Repent my Love for I am a God of Mercy and Compassion, I see from a perspective that you have not. I see the heart of those who come against you. The truly wicked know they are coming against you and continue ahead profiting on your fall from grace. Be not led into this canyon my Darling and keep your focus on The Lord Thy God for I AM with you and unshakable for those who keep my covenant. I AM THE LIGHT, THE WAY AND THE TRUTH the Savior of eternity, come and dwell with me my bride and let our spirit be wed this very day. This is the definition of The Wedding, two who become one and are intertwined. Let the Spirit of The Lord Thy God become an integral part of you my Love. Let him be the wind beneath your wings my Eagles and soar to the height I have given to your destiny. The path I give you uses your gifts and unique quality to fulfill that which I sent you to the womb with. Would I give you gifts to be a poet if you were meant to be a herdsman? To what end would that be? The Lord thy God brings you to the path, it is your free-will to stay on it. Fall not to idols made of the flesh meant to corrupt and not to cleanse. For that is the goal of the enemy. My Love you have seen much exposure and have waited for the seed of that to come into fruition. The seeds have been planted and watered by the tears of the saints, come into the time of harvest with me my Love and observe that of which your enemy has grown. Let them eat the fruit of their planting in the earth for there is no spirit in them they are earthly beast who care not about their spiritual future. Let the Spirit of God always be your standard of which all things are weighed and I will deliver you from whence you came. Suffering, Loathing, Hating and Revenge is not from God for those are the attributes of the deceiver. Keep my light upon your face and you will step into the future glowing and refracting the light upon all those you greet. They will know of the Lord Thy God by your continence. Those of God attract, those of the enemy repel. Thus Sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day.


04.15.2026

Eagles

Thus sayeth the Lord Of Host:

My Eagles soar to the heights I have given you. Rejoice and accept your scepter and crown; establish your kingdom in the Name of The Lord Thy God. For the day of balancing of my scale is here. There is much to be weighed my Love the shear degree of judgement is larger than any army in ancient times. More have been touched by the ancient evil than at any time in man’s history. Proliferation of the evils was spawned with the electronic internet. A think tank communication device was given to mankind by the science community which grew like a great tree in a generation of time. What began as communication that brought the world together and linked mankind to all nations with connectivity made a slow and sure decent into the debauchery that man is capable of. There began online harlotry to tempt my children and their seed, opportunities to steal monies and identities. Opportunities to create every manner of service for the click of a few buttons made it the gold rush for the entrepreneur and the scoundrel alike. The goodness of global communication of family, friends and neighbors and the wickedness of the criminality that follows in all human endeavors by the wicked men be they ancient or the followers of them. What could have been the most incredible invention known to mankind became weaponized as brother attacked brother, sister against sister and slander beyond measure followed shortly. Many friendships however unlikely occurred from all across the globe and the world was suddenly a much smaller place. My Love such was the moving away from God accomplished, by seducing my children with the visuals of the internet all information was thought to be available. The fruit of good and evil was turned electronic as many turned inward away from physical conversation with their friends and neighbors. The evil lockdown from the creation of an evil virus was sold and marketed as deadly; gave men opportunity to commit genocide of the elderly. The deceived were reduced to a population of a manageable size for the elite families to further move mankind towards a shut-in culture. The Lord Thy God’s body became non-essential and they submitted to it, those who raised a voice against it were jailed and put in isolation. Independent industries were crushed by giants of the suppliers of all things right to their door. Yet another turning away from humanity and their ability to intermingle pulled mankind even further from what The Lord Thy God created. Those in the ecclesia who took a stand created online worship and brought many into the fray some of which still praise and worship The Lord Thy God this way. My Love it is time to rekindle face to face meetings with my Children. Man was not meant to be shut in a cave with nothing but the Electronic Oracle as its companion. The ability for deception and brainwashing has so bedazzled my Children that those behind the scenes pulling the strings of many puppets in places of power have effectively created those who are deaf and those who are blind that refuse to see or hear. This oracle became truly a fruit of good and evil, so promising in its possibilities yet so evil in its ability to influence. Now is the time my Love to cleanse the souls and minds of my people and of all they think they know and have learned in the earthly. They have been taught incredible things of good yet many are immersed in a sea of perversion and every manner of abominations to The Lord Thy God. Hear me my Love for I am calling you together and healing the chasm that has been created between all men. Seek the adventure and beauty I have created in the natural on my beautiful Earth. See the sights, smell the aroma of my nature, hear the sounds of my creatures all around you. Commune with me in quiet places and you shall see the abundance which is all around you I have given to you. Fill your soul with the Creation of God and let your mind be filled with that which is good and not that which is being broadcast to you reminding you of the evil of the world. The Good far outweighs the evil my Love if you will just turn your sight upon it. Look for the good in all things and look not to judge or hate things which have been foisted on your subconscious by the racketeers who mean to keep control of you. The eye is indeed the window of the soul, fill it with goodness and not evil. Let the Light of God’s creation refract your beauty upon your neighbors near or far. Commune and move the ecclesia from a place of glass cathedrals and corporate messages to one inspired each week by the Holy Spirit. Let God Move once again amongst my people and immerse them in My Love and Adoration. Let anywhere two or more assemble be my dwelling place in the hearts, minds and soul of men. Put ME not in a box or a relegated time period on a weekend. Let me into your hearts at all times and make me your first call in the morning so I may bless you. Praise and worship the Lord Thy God in all matters and lock me not into a building once a week. My Love, now is that time, rejoice and know I will fulfill my promise to you for you have shown faith and it builds daily my love. The harvest grows larger every day and many vine dressers are needed. Band together and create the Earth as it is in Heaven. It is not only possible but the will of God which has been prophesied for centuries. Live in this moment in history I have raised you for the works of the Lord Thy God is happening all around you. Shalom my Children, be my change upon the earth and fulfill that which I have given you to do. You are my gems upon the earth, shine my light my darling and be wed with the Lord on the earth as it is in heaven. Thus sayeth the Lord Thy God This Day.  

 04.18.2026

Time of Sorrow

 Thus sayeth the Lord Of Host:

 The way of the wicked has been judged and for them it is a time of sorrow for what they sowed so shall they reap. My Law the governance of The Lord Thy God is always at play even to those who grow wickedness in the Garden of man. My law was the same then as now and they shall harvest the wickedness in return for that is what they planted. Does not a fruit grow another fruit of its like from a seed; so shall they harvest. There is no time for seed that is dormant for it awaits what it will become as the Creator allows it. Wicked grows wicked, Love grows Love, choose to grow Love my darling for that is the way of the Lord Thy God. Be a light unto the darkness as I was for you, light up someone’s world and cast the darkness aside for them. Glorify the Lord Thy God with all of your heart mind and soul; for that is the purpose upon the Earth. Bring the word of God to the masses in all you do in all your deeds for like will spawn like, as in a chain reaction bring forth The Word and The Truth for it becomes The Life and path I have put you on. Question not the Lord Thy God why I created this or that, each has its time and place and reason for existence. Did I not create you in this time for a specific purpose? The time of the Kingdom era and man’s renovation and cleansing is now rejoice my Child for I am bringing balance to all that has been out of balance. I am bringing Love where there has been hate. I’m bringing understanding and compassion where there was intolerance and irreverence. My Darling, continue in prayer for your leaders who are bringing forth good fruit and pray for those who were bedazzled by the enemy. Pray for the souls who are lost that they might be found. Pray for your families that they may be unified once again. For it is the time of the wayward son and daughter to return for they will hear my voice. Greet them with Love and honor; be cheerful for their return regardless of their reason for leaving. Forgive as I have forgiven you for that is my covenant and you shall do as I have done for you. Be forgetful of their trespasses against you for their return is to be a rekindling of your relationship. Was I not forgetful of your iniquities? Forgive those who offer repentance and want to make amends with you, be always willing to forgive. My Child this time and season will bring forth much confusion and false flags left as a snare to deceive my Children. Keep your focus on me and on your temple. Allow the enemy no access and recite The Word as it is indeed your sword of the spirit and he will turn from you. Be assured he is an apex predator however and will always return, in some cases 7 fold for he hunts in a pack against those who are alone in the wilderness. Be not alone for I AM there for you, I bring forth my hand of protection over those who believe. I have protected you from a time before remembrance and no matter the darkness that overcomes you, I AM the Light, The Truth and The Way. I am the path to the Father and only through me will man be admitted into the Kingdom of God. Ask for my Blood to cleanse your soul to make it pure and agreeable to the Father so you may stand in his presence for I AM your redeemer and your council. Accept the Holy Spirit for on Earth he is your communicator, your link to the spiritual; the bringer of all that is possible in My Name in Faith. Have faith it is done and question it not for your Faith brought in MY NAME moves every mountain, moves every obstacle and brings about every gift of the Holy Spirit to fulfill your destiny. Of the gifts, you have not because you ask not request of him all that is applicable for your destiny my darling and it will be given to you. As it is written seek and you shall find. The keys of your destiny I have given you, the path I have outlined for you, pickup your cross beam. Follow my path for in it you will find resurrection and at the time Father chooses ascension just as I did. You shall live in eternal life with me my bride in the Fathers house. Give me your hand and accept my Love and keep my covenant for we will be wed and be as one body. Immerse yourself in the pool of living water in My Name and thirst not. Fear not my Love for what comes ahead requires your concentration and humility keep your eyes upon The Lord Thy God for in Him shall you trust. I AM a faithful God, I AM a loving God, I grant you mercy and glory daily my Love praise and worship The Lord Thy God for I AM worthy of all your attention. Turn not away from me for I AM the Door of which you will pass, the Gate to the Father in me you shall find it. Seek first the kingdom of God and keep him first in your heart, mind and soul and you shall find salvation that I have offered you. The path is long and arduous at times my Darling, but I am with you every step of the way and will never turn away from a child that believes in My Name. Thus Sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day.


O4.21.2026

Time To Pentecost

 

Thus sayeth The Lord of Host:

 The season upon you my Child is a time I taught final lessons to my disciples. They were filled with the Holy Spirit and as such learned to walk in HIS authority and operate in the earthly in MY NAME. I left them not immediately but after they learned and practiced what I had shown them my ministry on the Earth was finished. They felt the same apprehension as many of my Children now felt. Fear not my Love for the true believer will indeed operate in the Holy Spirit in Love and Compassion as The Lord Thy God did. My ascension was as it was written a rising up to be returned to my Father’s house to rule and reign forever and ever. Through the Holy Spirit I am always just a spoken word away my Love, call on me and I will be there. You are my responsibility since you were in the womb and I will lose no one if they will keep my covenant and do their part of the agreement. A covenant is a contract between us my Love, I promise you XYZ and you shall do ABC in MY NAME to fulfill the Glory of The Lord Thy God. It is a fair trade agreement as your current leader might call It. Understand that you operate in my place as my proxy and those with faith enough do as I did, healing, blessing renovating. It takes a little (as it was written even a small amount yields huge results) faith to wait for the Lord’s timing for it is perfect and always in time. That which seems impossible is suddenly done and you’re not able to explain it. My child there are no accidents or coincidence in the Lords realm. What comes forth is that which was meant to be as it cleared all the pollutants from your water sources, air sources and spiritual baggage you may have had from your families. Curses need to be bound, acknowledged and cast out in MY NAME. Many are generational. Pray for all the elders in your family line that came before you as this shuts down any authority the enemy attempts to bring against you. My Love the same tactic you see being used on the earth right now will be done against you. Elements of delaying your ability to finish the battle, stalling to gain time and intel to bring a case against you. Reject him and his voice that attempts to smoothly talk you into creating a breach in your armor so that he may once again be on the offense. Allow it not my Love, speaking in tongues (i.e. your prayer language) which was incidentally given to your ancestors during Pentecost will keep your plans away from the enemy. He perceives it not and can’t follow what you plan as he has no understanding of it. It is your advantage my Darling and with The Word in the presence of the Lord Thy God under his name the enemy as it was written will indeed flee. He doesn’t want to face the creator and neither do his cohorts who do the watching and planning with him. Bring the heat into the battle for he who wields the Sword of the Spirit and has the full armor fears nothing in MY NAME. Recite The Word to the serpent and he will recoil as he remembers his last dealing with The Word. Such is the future in this new era, I am casting out those who have decided their fate and gone all in for their hearts are as obsidian, black, brittle and devoid of light. They truly prepare to cause a scene and upset the plans of The Lord Thy God. The answer is emphatically nay that will not be happening for his infamy has no effect on the plans of the Lord Thy God. The light outshines the dark and all of its pitiful plans. Care for your neighbors at this juncture my darling for many will be confused in a short time and that the world is in total disarray and a frightening place. Share with them the Lord Thy God and his plan for them. Many may not believe but always attempt to see if they are receptive for fear has a way of making people look for ways of protection. Under my Feathers shall you be as my children will not be snatched from me as I am in you and you are in me. Our blood covenant keeps us strong and able to battle long and to not turn to the left or right but maintain that of which I have given you to do. Follow my voice and ignore the voice of past, the voice that convicts you of past sin, the voice that brings forth Lust and deviation. For my lambs know my voice and witness the fruits of MY labor throughout the galaxy and beyond. You hold no burden upon me my Love for I have long ago paid your price and taken your heavy yoke. Accept that gift and the protection it invites. The near future will reveal what has been exposed in detail and you will find your justice. Thus Sayeth The Lord thy God This Day.

04.29.2026

What Was First Is Last


Thus Sayeth The Lord of Host:

 It’s time for an inversion my Love, what was first will now be last as it is written. My Children were given crumbs like the kings dogs, but they now are in the seats of power and live as the kings and queens of the earth should. It was never my intention for my children to be enslaved forever. You have been rescued and heading for your kingdom that I have provided you. Create and build a society in my image of on earth as it is in heaven. Ask not if you might help your neighbors but ask how you may assist them share what they are lacking. Be wed with one another and with ME for change happens when people strive with all their hearts, minds and soul to accomplish the will of God. Become a single force with nuances in each mountain showcasing the talents of the collective of saints. For there is a soul created for every job on earth just as it is in heaven. Worry not about your time for as a collective much will go on even after you return home to the Father. It is the cycle of life, the law of The Lord Thy God, seed, plant and harvest to glorify the Lord on the earth. Sow your seeds amongst the collective and let the next generation carry on the work IN MY NAME. This is the way of the Lord Thy God till time is tight and finally finished. Worry not about anything, for those who are in me and I in them are untouchable to the enemy. Give him no quarter to operate and he will find no cracks in your defenses. Keep your focus on me and walk on the living water in MY NAME and fear not. Only in fear will you sink as it is not of The Lord Thy God. Rebuke him who would talk negatively to you and remind the enemy that he has no business with you and he may take it up with your Lord and Savior should they try. The Glory of God is upon those who refract the Light of the World from the creator and their continence shines brighter than the sun. For you are in my Image and a child of the One True God, be kind to yourself and to all you greet. In my eyes you are a delight. Have the wonder of a child in your new position my Love you are yet to know the full power you can wield in faith. Heal others and know it is finished and they will be healed. Raise those who are dead in the physical and in the spirit, make the blind see and the deaf hear. It is the will of The Lord Thy God that you should operate in all the power of the Holy Spirit for he is your pipeline from the heavenly upon the earth. In MY NAME he will provide for you all that is needed to move any mountain, to conquer any kingdom, to rejuvenate every life upon the earth for what you believe in faith so shall it be. My Love this is not a concept you have dwelled in but trust in the Lord Thy God that what he spoke you will do also just as he promised. The supernatural exists, the heavenly realms, the battles and the principalities and powers that try to oppose you. Wield your shield and the sword of the spirit you have immersed yourself in from The Word and no door will be closed to you and none I have opened for you shall be closed. In your realm it might sound unbelievable but in the Lord Thy God the unbelievable is believable for there is nothing that might oppose The Lord Thy God and your use IN HIS NAME. The trees will bow down and cry out and bend to the will of The Lord Thy God. Let every voice sing praise to the Father, Praise to the Son and Praise to the Holy Ghost for all of creation has he done and nothing done without he who created the all who was with the Father from all time memorial. Be not afraid for I AM with you, be not afraid for I AM IN YOU, be not afraid for I will never forsake or leave you for we are yoked for eternity my darling dear. Of one mind, one heart and One Soul melded together always. That is my gift to you, every portion of my spirit loves you my Darling, a love much deeper, wider and longer than anything you could imagine even if given until the end of time. That is my Love for you. In the spirit you will receive and learn to share it with all you greet, let your light shine upon all darkness and leave nowhere for the enemy to hide.  This is all so much closer to reality if you just have the faith to make it happen, this is the Will of the Lord Thy God and it shall not return to me unfulfilled. Thus Sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog