February Prophecy 2026

02.02.2026

Blind Rage

Thus Sayeth The Lord Of Host

 Let the hate be abated for the nations are in a blind rage and know not what they do. This is an ancient evil infiltrating my creation to cause chaos and division. The loss of senses due to their influence, irrationality is played upon and the enemy has used brainwashing and misdirection as well as projection to flip the narrative of who has done what. My Love the earthly stinks of retribution and the opposite of the covenant of The Lord Thy God. Many are being imprisoned for up to life for a lapse of judgement as the enemy momentarily came into their life. The enemy is patient; he waits as a apex predator waiting for his opportunity to attack and infect the host with wicked and deviated behavior. My Love I know it seems impossible to imagine how this will turn around. I AM the GOD of the IMPOSSIBLE becoming POSSIBLE. What is impossible to The Lord Thy God? Am I to small a god to accomplish whatever I desire to do on the earth? A wind of change is blowing unlike any that has ever made landfall before, watch as the dominoes fall one after another. Prepare yourself for some of what has already been exposed in the recent millions of files is extremely hard to conceptualize the extent of the Evil done on Woman and Children in the name of Lucifer. My Love imagine the worst thing you can think of being done upon mankind and I assure you it falls short of what you will hear in relatively short order. The filth and deviancy is beyond anything you ever imagined. All has been done under Baal and the ancient influences for profits, lust and power and influence. The art of blackmail was perfected for thousands of years to keep those who know the secrets and hold the evidence in power. I am turning their cash of secrets back upon their own heads for they were prideful and thought they were too clever. They hid things in plain sight and I have woken my children up to start thinking independently and not relying on the Oracles of Baal to feed them their propaganda. Buzz words and imagines enforced enough times becomes the truth, pictures are used to reinforce the blatant lies and no one is held responsible. Nay, many still believe that nothing is being done. This is so far from the truth my Darling for never in history has so many been arrested in such a short period of time. The most important pieces of the puzzle must be taken off the streets before the high profile figure heads are jailed and convicted of their crimes. Years ahead this will be known as the silent war for so much of it was fought while giving an illusion of normalcy. It will take well into the new era of the Kingdom Age to ever attempt to record the history which has occurred in such a short time. What I said of the little snowball gathering momentum and size is precisely what is happening now. Be ready to see the rewards of the wicked my Love for it shall not come near thee. Justice will be done my Love have no fear of that for it has already been ruled upon and sent down as law from Heavens Throne room and there is no changing that which God has spoken forth. No man, power, principalities, dark spirits or wickedness in high places can alter the determination of The Lord Thy God to fulfil his desire for Heaven on Earth. You shall be vindicated my Love, ironically conspiracy theories have become conspiracy facts and the criminal syndicates are being taken down with their own conspiracy theories. I shall have my earth as it is in heaven if you will not turn away my Love nor fall asleep again and allow the wrong elements to infect your culture again. Continue to fight on my Darlings for the victory is yours and the futures of your nations are at stake to have and to hold freedom tightly and embrace it in every land. Love becomes a marauding sword and the Light of the Lord Thy God brings it forth and all shall know The Lord Thy God is alive and well. Continue my Love forgiving those who came against you pray they will repent and not be smitten to lose their lives before they are cleansed and saved. My Love the goal is to save all who will listen to my voice, may none be turned away be your goal. I understand there will be those who cannot hear because they choose not to, they’re pride will not let them give up their side of the argument. They would rather fall on their swords than have them taken away. So be it for those I cannot reach, it grieves me terribly but as in my ministry some will just not hear the message no matter how simply its given to them. They fear ridicule, being independent from the crowd and loss of family and friends all for earthly values which are so far away from the covenant I have with them. Freewill is just that and they have it to exercise, I will force no one to salvation or to accept my gift to them. Let those who have ears hear and those who have eyes see for in this time period it is imperative that they select the right side of the fence and deviate not from the path I have given them. May they be marked by the blood of the lamb to be safe from what comes ahead? Fear not my Love for I am with you always, embrace me and hold me close for the storm will intensify before it relents and moves away. Keep your focus on ME and The Word in your heart where the sword of the spirit is always at your ready. Shalom my Children I love you beyond all measure and I will not forsake you, I shall deliver my promises to you in faith you must trust. Thus sayeth the Lord Thy God This Day. 

02.08.2026

Covenant

Thus sayeth the Lord Of Host:

 The foundation of our relationship is a covenant my child. This land was established and given to me from the founders forward. The first of the gentiles to step foot on the nation gave thanks and proclaimed it mine and established a covenant in this land. The earth and all that is of the earth, stars and universe and all it comprises is mine my Love. Keep covenant with me my darling, my child, my bride for it is our bond and assurance to each other that we would forever be joined in one accord, one heart and one mind. Since time on earth began I have never reneged or turned from my covenant with those who believe and give the Lord Thy God praise and worship and keep his laws. It is my commitment that is everlasting and unshakable if you will but pull close and not turn from it. Generation after generation had its moments of staying in covenant and moments of pulling away. It is the written in scripture time and time again, one king upholds; his offspring would often soften his resolve and use his power and wealth to satisfy his carnal nature. The enemy works and dwells in the realm of men’s lust for power, for riches and for physical pleasure. Since even before his fall has the enemy operated thusly and because of man’s nature and his wanting hedonistic vices outside of the covenant of The Lord Thy God he finds success in luring men into his lair. My Darling, the fleeting earthly pleasure of vices is rip  with sin. The seed of which the enemy plants and you harvest in the earthly is the very nature of Sin. You are deceived as to what the Lord Thy God allows. You know in your heart my covenant and the laws which must be kept. My Testament simplified it to the very bare bones my Love, Love me with all your heart, mind and soul and love your neighbor as yourself. Its uncomplicated, treat others as you wish to be treated, treat others as the Father has treated you, do your very best to love unconditionally as I love you. Do not hold conditions over the head of another by which they are worthy of your love for that is not what I have taught you my love. Follow me in the path I led and lean not on your own understanding but follow The Word, The Truth and The Life which is the path I have put you on. Love starts with yourself my darling, if you can’t love yourself where does that leave you? Have I not forgiven you your trespasses, have I not forgotten that which you have repented of? Believe my Love, have faith that your sins are forgiven and you have no reason to not love yourself as I love you. Love your neighbor as I have loved you, give unto them all they ask and more for I will bless those who are a blessing to others. The Glory of The Lord Thy God shall be with you all the days of your life if you will but believe. Let your faith be larger than the universe, believe in miracles and you shall see them. Believe in any manner of healing even up to death and it shall be given to those who will believe it already happened. Trust in The Lord Thy God for his faithful deliverance in My Name for what you asked for. Make it real in your heart, mind and soul and know it is done for as I have said it, so it is in my name. Nothing may stand against my Name my Love, use it with confidence and power and know I am with you in all your ways, forever unto eternity. This is my covenant to you and it is without compromise. It is indelibly etched in your soul as sent from the creator and Fathers heart. That which falls into alignment with the Lord Thy God has the keys to life; that which is not in alignment struggles against the current my darling. Flow with the love and covenant of God and let the current of his Love take you along the path to eternal life. The path to eternal bliss, praise and worship of which I have promised you, the riches in heaven I have for you will all be fulfilled. How does one experience this earth my darling? Accept my gift to you and know I have placed you in a destiny and a time period specific to you and your gifts to contribute on earth as it is in heaven. Your unique color, your beauty which shines from the inside out illuminated by my Light brings forth The Lord Thy God on the earthly for in doing this you glorify and exalt The Lord Thy God. You amplify his message of Love and understanding upon all you greet. From the smallest kindness to the largest all contributions are needed my darling dear. Understand you need not impress me, my Love I love you as you are, have I not created you as such in my image? The very substance of The Lord Thy God was put into you sent to the earth in all your splendor, a unique formula never copied even in cases of twins, each is unique.  You are a shining child of God with all the hopes and dreams that I have put in you my Darling, walk in the Glory of God for you are worthy to Love yourself and others. Love in my name for The Lord Thy God is LOVE let it be your source of peace and your strong shield and buckler. Forgive those who come against you and your faith and be not angered for the Lord Thy God holds no anger against his children and neither should you. Do as I have done for you; and you will be keeping my covenant. Thus sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day.   


02.14.2026

Castaway

Thus sayeth the Lord Of Host:

 Like a castaway left adrift many have turned their eyes and ears from me. My Love you cannot be saved from being lost if you will not acknowledge the very one that will deliver you. As it was written by the early prophets and the writers of the second testament I AM the WAY, THE TRUTH and THE LIFE in me you are saved and in a safe port. I will cover your voyage through the narrow straights and never leave you. Be not afraid to call out for I will hear you; fear not of my wrath. Would you punish your child for taking a wrong turn and getting lost? Nay, you would move heaven and earth to find your seed. Such is the way of the Lord, I give up on no one that hasn’t given up on me. As long as you have life in your body you have a chance at salvation. The enemy laments for he’s given no such passage for he has no humanity, only seething rage that he uses to punish my creation. My Love accept that you are imperfect on the earthly, but in my eyes you can be washed clean and be the sparkling gem I sent to the earth with my plan for your destiny. I see you not as wicked but misguided and lost. Rebuke not the holy spirit for in doing that you have cast your lot and will lose your ability to be forgiven. He is your guidance, your map to the holy highway of which you may travel unscathed and unburdened in MY NAME. I AM your passport to ride in the spiritual with all the virtues that I held if you will just keep covenant. Have I not said so plainly and in parable? You alone hold the keys to salvation if you will accept them and praise and worship the creator of all things. It is your choice to follow or not, if you chose not to I wash my hands of your blood as it is on your hands. It grieves me terribly but many do turn away but my Love 100 percent of the time a man on earth hurt them, not The Lord Thy God, someone who represented me made them feel unwelcomed and that I would not accept them. Give me your poor of spirit, poor of self-worth, the unloved and the lost children for they are first in my kingdom. Let me administer to your wounds my love, let me pull the darts that have harmed you and use The Love of The Lord Thy God to soften your heart and give you hope. Let not man speak for me completely for you will know by the fruit if the man is a vine dresser or a imposter. Anything outside of Love, compassion and grace is not of The Lord Thy God. Anything that leads you away from the light on your face and is not of humility is not from The Lord Thy God. Anything that speaks not The Word and has the sword of the spirit in his continence and in his mouth is not of The Lord Thy God. Ask Holy Spirit and he will let you know The Truth, for he is your Truth on earth. Your way to the gate and the Father of which I will grant access to those that believe. Belief is faith without proof, the knowing in your heart that which God has given you, it is a feeling a reality a remembrance of that which you were sent to the womb with. My Love you never forget that journey at some level, trust in it for you were marked as mine when I sent you out of my being. Be that which I sent and not that which you were deceived into being. Listen not to the easy ways and short cuts for my Love in Me there is no short cut. There is no quick way for my timing is based on Love and the fertile ground of the prepared heart to take up your cross against all odds and against all earthly criticism. Worry not about what you are called on the earth, for your calling in the spirit from The Lord Thy God supersedes all that you receive on the earth. You are a child of the Most High God and as such a King or Queen on the earth and are to rule in my stead as the body of the Army of Light. You hold no allegiance with anyone but The Lord Thy God followed by your family and neighbors in GOD. For the ways of sin are wide and the ways of righteousness narrow. Be not directed from your flock for I AM is your connection to the Universe and you are anointed my king and queen as my Child and Heir of all things I have given to you. I will run to the returning Son with a Royal Robe and Ring and kiss your cheek for the Joy of the Lord is the Love of his Children being in his presence. Remember that always my darling and feel free to knock and be in my presence in Heaven. I will always answer those who knock and believe in MY NAME. You are my Joy, you are my Triumph over death and the grave of which I paid the price to spare you doing so. I would do it all over again my Love for you truly are worth that much to me. Each is my favorite for each is unique and has traits I placed in them for the destiny I have for them. The Little things have so much value, you need not feel like you have nothing to offer for just your presence is that of which I sent to those in need. Your personality and your heart are my gift to you, share them openly and listen not to those who will not accept you, dust off your sandals and move to another as I have taught you. I always look for the missing until they cancel my search for them, be all that The Lord Thy God has sent and tone it down for no one. Do not dilute what I have sent for what I sent is the way I want you to live. Be not swayed by Man’s opinion for it is worth NOTHING; be not injured by the arrows of a fool who knows not God for they are harmless against your shield of Faith. You will stand in that evil day and continue to stand for I am in you and you are in me we are wed my Love and of one covenant. I AM the one who will never leave, never forsake you and never turn away from you. I AM your Father, I AM your Brother, I AM your beacon on a hill, I AM your strong tower, your place of solace when none can be found in the world. I AM GOD high above all others, creator of all things give me your hand my child and walk with me so that I may heal your soul, mind and body. Immerse yourself in my presence and receive my Light and Eternal Life. For that is your mission on the earth my Love to bring the earthly to glorify the Lord Thy God in all prayers and supplications to him. My Love at this time, you must make a choice, make it The Lord Thy God and listen not to that which would lead you away from that voice. Live in my shalom and follow the path I have shown you for you too will be resurrected as a new creature and ascended to your heavenly home at the end of your book. Do my works as I have taught them, lead when asked to lead and follow when asked to follow by The Lord Thy God. Do as I have done for you shall be the whole of the Kingdom Age, Love as I have loved you. Thus Sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day.


02.17.2026

Vengeance of The Lord

 Thus sayeth the Lord Of Host:

Vengeance is MINE sayeth the Lord, hate not for I will balance the scale my Love. The weight of their guilt allows the scale to be unbalanced I will remove the overage and cast it where I will. Pray my Love for those who were caught up in this avalanche for they are not unlike you my children. They came to the earthly with ears to hear and eyes to see but were bewitched by the enemy who blinded and deafened them with his iniquities and promises of pleasure. All of my children placed in approximation of  evil are touched by it, the influence of the enemy is strong and the flesh can be weak. My Child, have me in your presence, in your heart, soul and mind for I am your shield, your buckler and your sword against the throes of the enemy. Know that what is done on the earth at this time is warfare and it is alas, messy my darling. Keep your weapons in good order by way of The Word so that you may fight in the evil day and be unhindered. Gird up your loins and be prepared for battle at any time for the enemy is indeed like a lion stalking its prey in the tall grass. What has worked with man hundreds of thousands if not millions of times he will attempt again for it’s the only success he has had is fouling my creation with his pleasures of the flesh and lies. His hatred is far beyond what you can conceive for you have the one thing he does not nor can ever have a ranked position as a king and queen on the earth and the available salvation of the Lord Thy God. You have the eternal Love of the Father, he has darkness and woe as his future for his treason and treachery in the Garden. For he fouled the Earth of which I am so proud of its works enough so I had to recreate it and still he attempts to foul it again. To bring nothing but lies and misery to my Children but my child this shall not last forever. I am using my winnowing fork to scatter him from my harvest. I am growing up a generation that is born of the spirit at this time; it can be seen far and wide happening in all the nations. I will bring forth the unity and Love I wish upon this earth, but I need my body to continue to act against those who would oppress them. Recognize their evil intentions and do not allow them again into power, listen not to their promises for they will fulfill none of them. Be vigilante my Child for you will see The Lord Thy God take down those who have attempted to keep their old guard in place. They left fingerprints all over their wickedness and a money trail that leads the authority’s right to them. There will be nowhere to hide and they shall be stripped of their raiment naked in the truth of their actions. Hate their Sin but hate not my creation for they were not created to do what they have been coerced to do. Much of the world’s leaders were put under the strings of the puppet masters who have put them in compromising positions they are trying to cover. The lust of the flesh and riches brought them close and their momentary weakness drew them the rest of the way. The 13 are the puppeteers in various mountains of influence for they bought and sold mankind as a commodity and care not who was harmed. Millions killed over the years to advance their agenda with no consciousness or regret. Thus did they live, thus shall they die for the weight of the pendulum always causes its return and so they sowed so they will harvest. The plots of the wicked are always balanced by the Hand of The Lord Thy God; you may not see it or recognize the Lords judgement but rest assured. The Lord Thy God makes all right with the world at some level seen or unseen in the earthly. You don’t understand my ways or mercies my Love but the scale must always balance for that is my measure and it is always accurate. My view of the world is far different than yours, many in the earthly have equated a few evil with all mankind. They proclaim hatred of the men and women who are their brethren and their brother or sister all by the works of the ones that hurt them. Be patient my love for they know only what they have witnessed in their small view and had no examples of the kindness and incredible works man can produce. The majority do indeed shine like the gems I sent to the womb for they are inherently good and in times of need show remarkable kindness I am most pleased with. Do not allow the rotting fruit of iniquity to spoil the taste and your opinion of all fruit. Judge not the new ones by their appearance for they are also my children who were battle tested and did what they did in their past. Treat them as I treat you for their lessons and iniquities were different than yours but no greater. All fall short and the lesson to learn is have grace on the wounded and fallen who I love, for they are my child as are you. Not lesser, not greater, better or worse, those are words of the enemy to segregate my creation from each other and cause division for a opponent divided is more easily conquered. You see that in the current climate, playing both sides and races against each other just as they have done with the nations. The current rage will subside as I bring my glory upon the earth, pray into that my Love, end rage and end hate, start with you always and examine yourself against my covenant. Are you keeping it and being your best self? Are you treating others as you would be treated? This current earth is not about sides, it’s about Love and Hate as it always has been. The Love of The Lord Thy God and the hate of the wicked, one is eternal and one is finite and the wicked have seen and will continue to see the hand writing on the wall Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin; God has numbered your kingdom and brought it to an end. You have been weighed in the balances and found wanting. Your kingdom has been divided and given to the Medes and Persians. You see my love, always about the weight of their actions, dividing their kingdom and thus shall I end their rein against my children. Thus Sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day.

Tell Them Donnie: The move of God in this age is prolonged beyond what many expect. The world is large my Child and many kings must fall in places near and far for true freedom to be yours. Society wasn’t changed in a day and for its undoing won’t change in a day. Many blessings will arrive to my people for I am moving strongly but you must remain engaged my Love and not fall silent for the enemy sleeps not and neither do the watchman on the wall. My promises to you will be fulfilled but my child be patient as it’s not always as fast as you’d like. But I am a God of complete works and not partial victories. Shalom my children, your loved beyond measure and always cared for. Thus sayeth the Lord this day.


02.20.2026

Time Out

 

Thus Sayeth The Lord Of Host:

 

 Beyond the time of man is the time of The Lord Thy God, infinite, unaffected by circumstances, uncompromised for my perception of time is far different than yours. A time out comes to the wicked who have pushed an agenda of hate, intolerance and division. My children will NOT be divided for this is not the way of the Lord Thy God, pull together my ecclesia and bicker and quarrel not between you. Pray against a common enemy and not each other my Love for the unity of man is necessary in this era. There is time to sort out vague areas of difference later. Follow my covenant in all you do and you will be doing the will of the Lord Thy God. Love one another as yourself and Love your neighbor. My darling, this is a time of change, the wind blows strongly and Wisk away the chaff from my beautiful golden wheat. The first fruits will be put in the Store of the Lord and be ready for the harvest as it grows larger. Many of my children from all over from the desert to the oceans are accepting the Holy Spirit and the Lord. This is not a revival of but a few days or weeks but a continuous  loving of my children which they feel and accept in MY name. There will be hard times my Love I will not kid you, but they are for those who failed to turn to repentance and blaspheme the Holy Spirit. The enemy is trying to pull together an event of epic proportions but I will not allow it to happen without being reversed or pulling down strongholds in high places that are attempting it. Throw down Jezebel and may the dogs of the earth once again eat her carcass. Let the chaos and confusion be neutralized and unable to form. My Love, there is much anger in the world but it is out of deception, that which is made to look good but is evil. Let the oracles of the evil ones further tank and may their words become jumbled, let the words in their mouth catch in their throats for they have no answer when they are challenged. Speak truth, and be not angry in your approach for your enemy must be served their words with respect and not an argument. State the truth in all you say and worry not about their rebuttal for I will take care of that my Love. They will be tripped up in their dialog and speak the truth of what they are doing rather than the spin they intended. You must continue to pray into the fight and their comeuppance will be from the Lord Thy God. Look not to Man in this whole operation, I have called my beloved but never doubt that I will have my will done on earth as it is in heaven regardless of the leader I insert into the mix. The Lord doesn’t require help from ANYONE. I require you to operate in my covenant and bring forth what I have asked you to do for I am a God of balance and the work and labor of the ecclesia must balance the work of God and agree with it. That is what I require of you, your destiny is achieved by my Glory and Grace and you will honor me with Glory and Grace which I will return to you. This is to show me your dedication and your obedience to The Lord Thy God. For obedience is above the ways of the world and the desires of self. Keep your focus on The Lord Thy God for I will be in the storm and proclaim, quiet be still and in my name so it shall be. You are bigger than the storm in my name my Love, bring forth your faith as never before and move into the spirit and the works of God of which I have given you. Thus Sayeth The Lord Thy God This Day.

 

Tell Them Donnie: Do you believe I can deliver you my child? Have you the faith of the mustard seed, will you believe that which you cannot see and know not? Then be not afraid for your deliverance is coming in due time, at my perfect timing, be my watchmen on the wall until a day we are together. Turn not to the right or left but keep your focus on me my Child for only then will you walk on the water and not be afraid. The enemy creates a lot of noise and bluster but it cannot harm you for I am with you. Live in my Shalom my children and worry or want for nothing for I will provide all of your needs if you will just trust in me. Shalom.


02.24.2026

March

 

Thus Sayeth The Lord Of Host:

 

I bring forth the State of the Universe the creation of creations brought by my hand. The wind shifts and the sea’s roll for I will bring much pestilence for those who have conjured evil against my Children. Balance will be restored in all thy ways will you see it as the oppressors are removed one by one. Trust in the Lord Thy God for your deliverance has been granted, you are to remain in formation and prepare for the march into the Promised Land. My Love earthly time is not as my time, continue to have patience and show love to all that you greet for you are my Child and have been taught to do as I do for you. Keep your focus on ME my ecclesia and bicker not amongst yourselves about whom is evil and who is not in the church. I will bring down the wicked and they shall be highlighted. I need your focus on winning the battle of your country and becoming a spoken majority and not a silent majority like in the past. Be Bold and cower not from the screamers and misinformed and uneducated in the ways of politics and general life experience. They will subside when their funding continues to dwindle and they become double crossed by the socio-communist rhetoric and they find themselves not protected by the wicked men. They will find that which they champion was but a lie and their kings and queens will be removed and or disappear in suspicious circumstances. The elites are in deep and their puppets are being arrested and shown for the jackals that they are. Their main motivation is Greed and Power and they will do whatever to keep it. Nay I remove it from you for you had a chance to do the right thing and repent and be all about your constituents and their families and not your own party which resembles the Nazi party you love to project on the right. The WWII didn’t really end; it just went underground for a time, lineage of the same treachery still exists even down to the experimentation on Babies and children in underground dumbs. They have used the funds of the poor which they have extorted to pay for even greater suffering of my Children. Nay, I shall remove your power over my Children and restore it to their nations, all people under The Lord Thy God and his governance for this era. Thou shall not wonder by virtue of the fruit who it was that planted the seeds upon the earth. My Children and their children are being activated and taking away the wicked power of the colleges who taught the social nightmare to generations now of my Children. A new force of Glory and Mercy is being raised up as the numbers of the Army of Light have their torches and lanterns passed to them from the remnant that have fought valiantly for the years the movement has been alive. It’s far longer than you would assume my Love for from the civil war on it started, in small groups and the military of which it was born. The rise of the industrial revolution showed the families involved for the true tyrants they were. The rich 13 became richer and plotted even more wicked schemes against my children. They showed their disdain and might and brought down all descent by way of force upon my Children. Raise up my Dear for now is the time to stay engaged for I must have the city on a hill oh America, burn like a beacon and bring forth the fire to ignite the blaze to scorch the earth for rebuilding. Prepare your shofars and keep your weapons in the spirit at the ready. Keep your focus on me and worry not about the noise of the oracles of evil that are being silenced, this will happen more suddenly than you anticipate for a blackout and its sources of transmission will be diverted and their platform to spread propaganda will become dead. In silence is bliss my Love, concentrate on the one who Loves you beyond measure. Praise and worship the Lord Thy God for you will see things never seen and things will happen that are statistically impossible. Do you trust me My Love? Double down in faith and know I am with you no matter where you are or where I send you. I have scouted ahead anywhere you are to go and you will find no highway men can come against The Lord Thy God of which you are in and is in you. Keep that realization constantly with you for you are protected by the Highest God and you are his Creation of whom he has moved heaven and earth to bring forth at this time. Much will make sense in retrospect as so much is unknown to you my Darling. There is more that you don’t know than you do know for the knowledge of the world you were given was a fantasy and not the Truth. The Truth is based upon the Rock of the Lord Thy God. It requires no spin and no further words for it is the root of all that is understood. Let it set you free as it is written my Love. Rest in my Shalom and know you are covered by my Blood. Rejoice for the rebuilding on Earth as it is in Heaven. It’s a joyous time my Love, let not your continence be weakened. Stay in prayer for your leaders I am bringing forth and your nations my Darling and turn not away at this critical time. Thus Sayeth the Lord Thy God This Day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog