Double Double everywhere a Double

  Hello my Family, I hope your all well. This series of pictures will make far more sense after the word I will release tonight on 8.21.24. Isn't it remarkable that a woman can age so well? ;)

First photo from 2016 just before she fainted and had to be tossed in a van for a get away. She miraculously was seen coming from Chelsea's house hours later, looking revived and younger. 


Here is 8 years later (despite some reports that she was hung in Gitmo but that's unconfirmed the source I believe but many don't)


 
See here looking even younger at the 2024 DNC convention. Neutrogena? Plastic Surgery? Andrenochrome? Hmmm, perhaps I shouldn't have said that. (just checked Holy Spirit is cool with it, good enough for me).

 Personally I think she's a double, her voice even to my ear didn't sound quite right. You be the judge, this is just for funnsy anyway right? ;)

God Bless, see the upcoming word maybe it'll help with context. Praise the Lord Our God he is SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog